Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image

It was evening and the stars were all out in their finest form to greet the moon and say good night to the sun. The crickets and other insects were just starting to tune them selves in to an orchestra unlike any other. A soft breeze whisked through the tall grasses adding to the symphony that was the cool night air.

Leave it to Kyo to wistfully walk through the scenery and pay attention to these quaint details. It was like he was floating in another world all on his own some times when he retreated to his thoughts. Everything was miles away and yet right here all at the same time. Kyo was a dreamer which had its strengths but not always a great thing in the world of warriors which Kyo clearly was not.

The spot approached where he was to meet his battle tutor. He cautiously approached in case the lioness might be lurking. She seemed really enthusiastic to tutor him and Kyo wasn't fully sure how to feel about that just yet. Honored? Excited? Salty? It was confusing so he left that thought just sit in the back of his head.

"Hello?" He called out half expecting nothing to answer back.  
DavyJnah rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:55 pm
[1=Miss, 2=Like a tap, 3=Tackle, 4=Get down Mr President]

User Image

The sun color lioness had been watching the male approaching and was careful to not give away her position as she stalked him. Sticking low to the ground but high enough to watch each and every movement. Was he admiring the scenery instead of a possible attack? Stormlords this male. She was going to have to really work with him it seemed.

Once he said hello she leapt at him. Making no sound as she did so. All of her force and weight bearing down upon the male. She wasn't too much smaller than him actually so this actually was a pretty hard hit to him.

"Always be aware of yer surroundin's." Solfrid snarled.

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:31 pm
DavyJnah
[1=Miss, 2=Like a tap, 3=Tackle, 4=Get down Mr President]

He was downed before he even knew that he was downed. Kyo yet out a gasp as the wind was knocked from him upon meeting the ground hard with his body. He was down Mr President. I repeat, Kyo was downed and he couldn't find his breath for a moment.

His eyes flashed towards Sol with a small look of betrayal which then turned to awe. She'd downed him so he must have a lot to learn. Hopefully the lesson wouldn't be something that killed him in the process.

"You're strong," He managed after allowing him self to regain his breath.

((Pending roll... doing 1 - 2 because he was downed and also he's probably icly not as good at fighting as her))

Awkwardly the male did his best attempt at a rabbit kick but the angle he was laying made that difficult. Some how the rabbit kick helped him recover himself to his feet but it was still very apparent that Kyo was very much in need of this tutoring. Even to him.

"You've made your point. I need this." He grinned back at her taking a more aggressive stance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:15 pm
The female nodded at him. Still mostly annoyed that he was so terrible at being a male. "'Ow quietly do ye move when yer 'untin' er doin' anyfin?" She asked as she got up off of him. Looking about to see what herds might be moving this late or what might be around. A good hunt might be something to test him since last time he obviously wasn't putting any skill into it.

"What sort a roll ye play fer yer pride?" Solfrid asked, very curious as to what was going for her.

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:55 pm
DavyJnah

"I'm a hunter ... and I do move quietly when hunting." He looked slightly hurt that this lioness might not believe he was good at moving quietly, "I thought I was meeting up with you. I didn't realize you were testing me."

"Do I need to go prove my self or something. Cause I totally know what I'm doing," He gave her a grin. The truth was Kyo was a good hunter when he was in a group on the hunt with other hunters. Hunting on ones on wasn't something he was accustom too though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:48 pm
The golden lioness studied Kyo's face for a moment. Trying to see whether or not he was actually being truthful or not. Seems at least he was being honest about it at least though the female did not want to believe it until she saw him. "Yer a 'unter?" Solfrid scoffed at him, "An' what ye call what 'appened earlier?" A hunter wouldn't have run from that. "Stormborn are always tested. E'ry day. 'Specially those of us lookin' to get 'igher in da ranks."

Solfrid gave him the dumbest look when he asked her if he needed to prove himself. "Ya totally know what yer doin' ey?" She asked, "Ser den what were dat when I were sneakin' up ye? Ye always got ter be prepared." Then she padded off, looking out towards the herds out a ways.

"Yer choice on what we 'unt."

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:56 pm
DavyJnah

Kyo blinked. This lady sure was sizing him up which he felt was a little unfair. The player behind him, however, was totally fine with a man being sized up for a change.

"My choice .." He trailed off looking off in to the distance where Sol was looking at. The herds, there were plenty of choices there. What to hunt was obvious to Kyo though.

"I suppose I should go after another wildebeest, " He was going to prove to her that he could after he'd failed in her eyes.

((Rolling a sneak, 1-fail, 2-noisy and alerts but not a fail, 3 - almost great but not quite sneak, 4-ninja like))

The male got down low in to the grass and with some skill he was able to almost perfectly sneak towards the herd. I use the word almost because if one was a lion they'd be able to still tell where he was. He'd not perfectly disappeared in to the grass but he'd done an impressive job none the less.

Quietly, he continued to move forward making sure he was careful of every paw step he took. One loud noise and he'd alert the herds.  
DavyJnah rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:10 pm
Wildebeest was at least a good hardy choice. Tough to take down but there were chances when one could as long as you avoided those horns. Didn't want to get gored by them. Not that she had but she had seen a few lions gored by them because they had been cocky about it. At first she watched him, moving with him for a a time. He was actually quite stealthy when he wanted to be and that was a fantastic thing to see.

As Solf was noticing this her paw snapped a branch. Its loud crunch caused a few of the herd to look in their direction. Growing unease within them she could tell even from their vantage point. So she improvised as she said the next few things very quickly and quietly. Her claws unsheathing as she got herself ready. Two prey beasts were to go down, not just one, if all went well.

"Yer gunna get one, an' I be gettin' one. We be splittin' and conquerin'." Then she roared as she charged them. The power behind her tearing up the earth as she launched herself for the all on assault. Though she wasn't going to tire herself out with that initial burst it was enough to make them startle.

Alpaca Chobi

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Alpaca Chobi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:17 pm
((Because stampede I am going to roll for reaction : 1- AND HES DOWN FOR THE COUNT - trampled. Heavily injured but will survive 2 - Sloppily dodging the hooves but okay. Too startled to attack just yet 3 - Surprised for a moment but quick to get his claws out and start fighting 4 - Payed close enough attention and is already on top of one of these ******** ))
DavyJnah"

SNAP.

Kyo lifted his head and looked back at the female with a questioning look. Was she? Oh no. The lion turned his head in time to see the starting of a stampede. This was unexpected and it took a moment for the lions wires to connect for him to realize that Sol was already prepared for this.

His claws came out and the lion found him self doing his best to weave between the beasts legs until he was able to find an opening that allowed him to jump and claw. Claws tore in to flesh and the beast let out a strange cry parting from the rest of the herd.

Surprised but also feeling quite proud the lion watched for a moment before also breaking off from the confused herd. Sol wanted each of them to kill one of these things then she got it. Kyo was running after the beast. This was something he'd never do with out a group usually so it felt strange yet empowering.  
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games