Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
☁ Raikage's Office Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:13 pm

This is the office of the Raikage. It was built in the spirit of the original Raikage's office in Kumogakure, and so it is a large circular room at the top of a tall building, with glass that overlooks the village.

NPCs:

Quote:
User Image
Z

ANBU

District:
Kumogakure

Personality:
Very seldom talks, Z takes his job seriously and refuses to let anyone tarnish his reputation.

Brief Bio:
Known only as Z, very little is known about his past. What is known is that Z is one of Kumogakure's strongest shinobi.

Techniques:
Gian - False Darkness - B

Kakashi's Lightning Wolf Technique (Unnamed) - A

Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique - A

Shichuu Shibari - Four Pillar Binding - A

Chidori - Thousand Birds - A

Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana - Chidori Blade - A

Burakkuburēdo - Black Blade S

A special sword that allows the wielder to cut through lightning techniques, causing them to disperse.

Quote:
User Image
Ryoushi Tenmei

Special Jounin

District:
Kumogakure

Personality:
Likes to joke around, very easy-going and optimistic, despite his blindness.

Brief Bio:
Blinded at a young age by a sword's cut; Ryoushi covers his eyes up with his headband. Expected to fail as a shinobi, but he never gave up and developed into a fine Special Jounin.

Techniques:
Hiraishin - Sparking Electric Needle - C

Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique - A

Ranshinshou - Chaotic Mental Collision - A

Kuchiyose • Tobidougu - Projectile Weapons - B

Soushouryuu - Twin Rising Dragons - B

Sougu • Tensasai - Tool Manipulation • Heavenly Chain Disaster - A

Haisensu - High Sense - A

An advanced sensory technique that allows the user to detect nearby movement to the exact millimeter. Ryoushi uses this technique to effectively fight despite being blind.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:40 pm

User Image

═══════════ | Sen, Kagen | ═══════════

Kagen arrived within his office and cracked his knuckles as his special guards came in behind him. [Well now, that was interesting for a meeting. /b]

Kagen let go of the binder that he held as it would then go into a shelf that would open bhind him. This shelf was not secret, and even stated notes. The only way to read this was with a seal hidden in another area.

═══════════ |Though it ended in a day |═══════════
|We must continue to run|

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:47 pm

User Image

Kagen would walk into his quarters being greeted by his Ryoushi and Z. The two stood proudly by the jounin would nod towards Kagen's direction and point behind him. "I've already already taken to note that no one has entered, butt given the circumstances, I understand your wish to head in.. We've already scouted that there is no one in the building and no one within the perimeter right now."

"Excellent, Thank you. I've also dispatched a few Bushin around and have them ready in case of anything.." Kagen spoke as he walked into the building for the office and headed into a chamber hidden deep with a few passcodes around and some chakra code sensors. He found the documents that were treasured and left them in place before heading back out.

He would then give clearance for the building to be entered once again and sat to await Kini's arrival.

"."

Nodus Esper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:28 am
User Image

User Image

xxxxMasamune (正宗)

From the Hospital to Raikage's Building was a bit of a walk, Kini had managed to get a better view of the onslaught that had occurred throughout the apparent invasion, throughout this he discarded the stalker that had previously called out to him, if they wanted to converse then they'd have to try a bit harder than that. Destroyed buildings and streets, corpses lodged into walls, impregnated by blades, Corrupted Civilians being detained by DACU. Kini couldn't visibly express sympathy for these people, instead, the Masamune simply continued onward towards Kumo District. From there the walk to the Office Building wouldn't be too much of a hassle, aside from the visible damage that Kagen had mentioned earlier. Sheesh... He wasn't joking. Kini thought to himself, it looked as if someone had torn the ground up as if it was a sheet of paper. Mentally shrugging the destruction, Kini entered the building from the entrance door by violently kicking it open.

BANG!

The noise caused by the door slamming against the wall would echo throughout the interior of the Office, no doubt would such an action attract the officials from inside to Kini's location, but the boy did require direction to Kagen's Office. With a wide smirk plastered on his face, the boy made his way inside the building with widen eyes. Secretary, Jonins, Guards, Medical Teams, whoever had entered the building for whatever reason had immediately turned their head to face a single white-haired figure. In the distance, the white-haired figure's eyes glowed with an almost captivating color, a beautiful rose crystal that perfectly reflected the sunlight shined upon it. Yet, this beauty did little to hide the unwavering madness that the figure produced, an intoxicating amount of murderous intent that caused the majority of the normals to tremble and form beads of sweat out of anxiety, the trained Shinobi's were immediately reaching for their respective weapons, Kunai's, Shurikens, swords, etc..

A combination of fear and adrenaline filled the first floor of the Office as Kini made his way further inside, one of the Shinobi's had immediately charged at the white-haired figure without thinking, a loud battle cry filled the immediate vicinity. That particular Shinobi had immediately found his vision blurred, his body feeling light and instantly coming to a stop. Within an instant, he was launched 4 meters back and behind the front desk, whatever had attacked him, he hadn't been able to perceive. Kini scoffed softly, the beautiful and equally demonic rose hues flickered between the remaining individuals. No words left his lips, instead, the young male simply made his way upstairs and towards Kagen's office. He was somewhat sure that the more skilled Shinobi's that guarded Kagen would've heard the commotion downstairs, whether they'll stop and question him or simply let him go wasn't much of an issue.

From downstairs, Kini walked up to Kagen's presumed Office location. The boy stopped in the hallway that stretched both ways on the left and right. "Aah... Last time I went left and got lost, so this time it should be right, right?" He muttered to himself, turning towards the right and continuing towards that path. Within a few seconds, Kini could see the two skilled guards standing on both sides of Kagen's Office room, perfect! The boy smiled widely and wickedly, gazing directly at both Shinobi's and producing that same, ungodly amount of bloodlust as he inched towards them. Even Kagen was behind the door would be capable of feeling such sensation, as if the inhumane negativity was digging its way through any obstacle to infect the sanity of whoever occupied the general area. The young Masamune stopped a few meters beside Z on his left, wide smile as he spoke towards the male. Last he checked, this one was one of Kumo's Strongest, the thought of testing that title had crossed his mind but today simply wasn't the day for that. "I'm here for Kagen." Word like daggers, stabbing and cutting the very air with pure malice.

User Image

『𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓』Raikage's Office ░ 『𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞』⊳ Raikage's Official░ 『𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖉』⊳ Calm░ 『𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖐𝖗𝖆』⊳ N/A░ 『𝕻𝖎𝖊𝖟𝖔-𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊』⊳ N/A ░『𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘』⊳ Healthy ░

Daikagiri

Xx Satanically YoursXx

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:47 am
Nodus Esper
User Image

User Image

xxxxMasamune (正宗)

From the Hospital to Raikage's Building was a bit of a walk, Kini had managed to get a better view of the onslaught that had occurred throughout the apparent invasion, throughout this he discarded the stalker that had previously called out to him, if they wanted to converse then they'd have to try a bit harder than that. Destroyed buildings and streets, corpses lodged into walls, impregnated by blades, Corrupted Civilians being detained by DACU. Kini couldn't visibly express sympathy for these people, instead, the Masamune simply continued onward towards Kumo District. From there the walk to the Office Building wouldn't be too much of a hassle, aside from the visible damage that Kagen had mentioned earlier. Sheesh... He wasn't joking. Kini thought to himself, it looked as if someone had torn the ground up as if it was a sheet of paper. Mentally shrugging the destruction, Kini entered the building from the entrance door by violently kicking it open.

BANG!

The noise caused by the door slamming against the wall would echo throughout the interior of the Office, no doubt would such an action attract the officials from inside to Kini's location, but the boy did require direction to Kagen's Office. With a wide smirk plastered on his face, the boy made his way inside the building with widen eyes. Secretary, Jonins, Guards, Medical Teams, whoever had entered the building for whatever reason had immediately turned their head to face a single white-haired figure. In the distance, the white-haired figure's eyes glowed with an almost captivating color, a beautiful rose crystal that perfectly reflected the sunlight shined upon it. Yet, this beauty did little to hide the unwavering madness that the figure produced, an intoxicating amount of murderous intent that caused the majority of the normals to tremble and form beads of sweat out of anxiety, the trained Shinobi's were immediately reaching for their respective weapons, Kunai's, Shurikens, swords, etc..

A combination of fear and adrenaline filled the first floor of the Office as Kini made his way further inside, one of the Shinobi's had immediately charged at the white-haired figure without thinking, a loud battle cry filled the immediate vicinity. That particular Shinobi had immediately found his vision blurred, his body feeling light and instantly coming to a stop. Within an instant, he was launched 4 meters back and behind the front desk, whatever had attacked him, he hadn't been able to perceive. Kini scoffed softly, the beautiful and equally demonic rose hues flickered between the remaining individuals. No words left his lips, instead, the young male simply made his way upstairs and towards Kagen's office. He was somewhat sure that the more skilled Shinobi's that guarded Kagen would've heard the commotion downstairs, whether they'll stop and question him or simply let him go wasn't much of an issue.

From downstairs, Kini walked up to Kagen's presumed Office location. The boy stopped in the hallway that stretched both ways on the left and right. "Aah... Last time I went left and got lost, so this time it should be right, right?" He muttered to himself, turning towards the right and continuing towards that path. Within a few seconds, Kini could see the two skilled guards standing on both sides of Kagen's Office room, perfect! The boy smiled widely and wickedly, gazing directly at both Shinobi's and producing that same, ungodly amount of bloodlust as he inched towards them. Even Kagen was behind the door would be capable of feeling such sensation, as if the inhumane negativity was digging its way through any obstacle to infect the sanity of whoever occupied the general area. The young Masamune stopped a few meters beside Z on his left, wide smile as he spoke towards the male. Last he checked, this one was one of Kumo's Strongest, the thought of testing that title had crossed his mind but today simply wasn't the day for that. "I'm here for Kagen." Word like daggers, stabbing and cutting the very air with pure malice.

User Image

『𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓』Raikage's Office ░ 『𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞』⊳ Raikage's Official░ 『𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖉』⊳ Calm░ 『𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖐𝖗𝖆』⊳ N/A░ 『𝕻𝖎𝖊𝖟𝖔-𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊』⊳ N/A ░『𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘』⊳ Healthy ░

Daikagiri

Xx Satanically YoursXx

Akahri Kuro-Missing nin/medical nin

Akahri followed his target annoyed at being ignored, angry that the gaurds gasped in horror at his apearance. "Another Masamune?" they whispered. he's heading into the Raikage's office? another attack?! what the ******** is a Masamune? do they think I'm with him, just because we resemble one another?!! Hatred poured from Akahri tainting his normally peaceful chakra and hardening his light-pink eyes to a vivid rose color. Akahri now had a name and a face, I'm going to make you talk if it's the last thing I ever do!! Akahri dodged past the other shinobi that just flew past, drawing his sword from it's sheathe with trembling hands. What the hell was that?! Is that ninja dead?!

Akahri couldn't understand why he felt this sudden rush of hatred and blood lust; All he knew was that someone had to help protect the person called Kage. Throwing all caution to the wind Akahri joined in the fight yelling " HE'S AFTER THE RAIKAGE!!" one of the gaurds grabbed Akahri by his ponytail snapping the band that held back his long, silvery hair. ]Damnit! I can't see!! he thought as he stopped dead in his tracks to fix his stupid hair.

mood: Angry, mild amusement Status: healthy Weapon: Katana  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:04 pm

User Image

Kagen would sigh the moment he could feel Kini's bloodlust. This really wasn't the time for it...He would get up and start walking towards the door as it came closer, the moment Kini's words were spoken, 'I'm here for Kagen' Kagen opened the door hastily and pulled Kini into the room. "Door's open, get the hell in here. Z go tell everyone B has arrived and not to worry about the idiot spilling his bloodlust everywhere...As for the other kid, check and detain if need be. Ryo, go help.."

The two would nod and head towards the others in the offices, once they heard that B arrived, a couple would be confused, but a few of the ones who were experienced in the office would give a sigh of relief after looking in their desks for the old papers of lists for people. As for the situation with the other kid, Z then appear behind the youth and question.
"Young one, what is it you're doing here? "

Back in the office with Kagen, "I know it pours out of you as you breath sometimes, but seriously, not the time for this much blood lust...." Kagen sort of face palmed at this very moment. "Oh well, my guys should be out there getting the people to calm down, so at the moment we're basically alone. Let's talk about what you wished to speak about." Kagen said as he sat down, at the moment he was in his Kage robing and his combat outfit was on the side. Good thing about Kagen was that he always kept his office clean enough, stacks were always minimal since he could check multiple documents at once.

Xx Satanically YoursXx

Nodus Esper

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxMasamune (正宗)

Office door swung open with a familiar face standing within, without much Kagen immediately grabbed Kini and pulled him into the room. Naturally, it was well organized, the young Masamune wasn't entirely surprised by this. It has been a while since he had entered this room, nostalgia hit like a truck for a brief moment as he walked towards one of the chairs. Immediately placing himself comfortably, Kini chuckled at Kagen's remark about his passive bloodlust. "I wish I could turn it off, would've made socializing a lot easier as a kid..." Kini responded, slouching his body on the chair as Kagen finished his second sentence. Right, the thing that Kini wanted to talk about from the get-go. A brief moment of silence filled the room, Kini hadn't spoken a single word as he glanced at the ceiling. He needed a few seconds to wrap his head around something....

The purpose of the attack, the reason why they stole Creatures from his Reservation. A lot of this made little to no sense, but Kini had a suspicion that the meeting would eventually provide more information, but for now... His vibrant eyes rested on Kagen as he finally spoke. "The Creature you fought... Can you describe to me his behavior throughout the battle?" He knew his Corrupted Creatures better than anyone, maybe some insight would provide some details.

User Image

『𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓』Raikage's Office ░ 『𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞』⊳ Kagen░ 『𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖉』⊳ Calm░ 『𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖐𝖗𝖆』⊳ N/A░ 『𝕻𝖎𝖊𝖟𝖔-𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊』⊳ N/A ░『𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘』⊳ Healthy ░

Daikagiri

Xx Satanically YoursXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:37 am
Daikagiri

User Image

Kagen would sigh the moment he could feel Kini's bloodlust. This really wasn't the time for it...He would get up and start walking towards the door as it came closer, the moment Kini's words were spoken, 'I'm here for Kagen' Kagen opened the door hastily and pulled Kini into the room. "Door's open, get the hell in here. Z go tell everyone B has arrived and not to worry about the idiot spilling his bloodlust everywhere...As for the other kid, check and detain if need be. Ryo, go help.."

The two would nod and head towards the others in the offices, once they heard that B arrived, a couple would be confused, but a few of the ones who were experienced in the office would give a sigh of relief after looking in their desks for the old papers of lists for people. As for the situation with the other kid, Z then appear behind the youth and question.
"Young one, what is it you're doing here? "

Back in the office with Kagen, "I know it pours out of you as you breath sometimes, but seriously, not the time for this much blood lust...." Kagen sort of face palmed at this very moment. "Oh well, my guys should be out there getting the people to calm down, so at the moment we're basically alone. Let's talk about what you wished to speak about." Kagen said as he sat down, at the moment he was in his Kage robing and his combat outfit was on the side. Good thing about Kagen was that he always kept his office clean enough, stacks were always minimal since he could check multiple documents at once.

Xx Satanically YoursXx

Nodus Esper

Akahri Kuro-missing nin/ medical nin

Akahri looked at the shinobi who'd appeared behind him and let out a squeak of surprise. " I-I thought.....the Kage was in danger......" He sheathed the katana. I'm such an idiot!! he thought as his face flushed crimson with humiliation. " I'm in trouble now aren't I? or Is it normal for people to barge in and fling people around here?" he asked finishing the sentence with a bitter laugh.

Z looked at Akahri. clearly he didn't find the situation as funny as the young man. Akahri wilted under the stares of everyone in the room and fidgeted with his glasses. "I wanted answers about what's been going on recently, and he looked suspicious." he jabbed his thumb in the direction of the closed door. " I've heard rumors about that clan and they've caused people to fear and distrust anyone who even remotely looks like that. " He could hear muffled voices behind the door and thought he caught a reference to himself. Akahri desperately wanted to know what they were discussing.....was there a larger conspiracy going on? He may be young and sometimes reckless, but he couldn't ignore the feeling that the higher ups just wanted the corruption swept under the rug. Waiting on wether or not he would be arrested was making Akahri annoyed and he gave curt replies to any questions. I'll have to find some way inside here later.....perhaps there's some kind of mission report? he thought as his now light pink eyes sparkled with amusement. It would be a chance to hone in his abysmal stealth skills.
mood:agitated Weapon:N/A  

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:37 pm

User Image

On the front of Z and Ryo, the two just sighed, it is true, with the amount of bloodlust that B, or Kini was giving off, anyone would freak out...Most of the officials in the office are trained to stay in place as there are some barrier jutsu placemats for them in their work places to keep them safe or at least get them out to safety. Kagen's office is rigged so that intruders were pretty much a smaller threat in the office than outside the office.
"You'd have died " Z kept it at that.

Unlike Z, Ryo was to young to really know Kini too well as he only joined the higher ups recently. I was almost fooled myself, but the presence of the man fit to a 'T' to the description of the Raikage's 'B' He would laugh a little and spoke once more. We can't fault you for curiosity, even we have our own questions, but the Raikage's got this.

Back in the office with Kagen, he listened to Kini, " It was a large winged beast, probably like a dragon of some sort. I wasnt the one to fight it, I was occupied by the man in gold. Maybe I should have fought seriously from the start. It was the dragon's fall that caused the most damage to the village... As far as the gold man, he seemed somewhat honorable, giving his name 'Parjan' or something."

".."

Xx Satanically YoursXx

Nodus Esper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxMasamune (正宗)

He gave his name?! Kini clenched his teeth at that bit of information with bent brows, this wasn't them simply capturing and letting wild animals out freely, the fact that it took Kini nearly a full year to remotely understand that Creature proved something, it took them, Masamune, Shinto or whatever a short amount of time to gain the same level of understanding and cooperation. The boy let out a deep sigh followed by a slight chuckle, leaning back and allowing his ivory bangs to cover his the majority of his upper face. "Kukuku! These guys aren't controlling the Corruption at all!" It's more obvious and far more understandable, the only question comes down to how they were capable of doing this.

Kini leaned back forward, positioning his head to be eye-level to Kagen as he finished. "They've figured out some method to communicate with the Corruption... A far better way than to become Corrupted..." Kini had researched these people prior to their invasion, information that he had was kept in mind but he wasn't entirely sure if he should speak about them as of yet. "They're planning something... Something big.." The boy ended his words with that statement, obvious yet true.

User Image

『𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓』Raikage's Office ░ 『𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞』⊳ Kagen░ 『𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖉』⊳ Calm░ 『𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖐𝖗𝖆』⊳ N/A░ 『𝕻𝖎𝖊𝖟𝖔-𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊』⊳ N/A ░『𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘』⊳ Healthy ░

Daikagiri

Xx Satanically YoursXx

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:30 pm
Daikagiri

User Image

On the front of Z and Ryo, the two just sighed, it is true, with the amount of bloodlust that B, or Kini was giving off, anyone would freak out...Most of the officials in the office are trained to stay in place as there are some barrier jutsu placemats for them in their work places to keep them safe or at least get them out to safety. Kagen's office is rigged so that intruders were pretty much a smaller threat in the office than outside the office.
"You'd have died " Z kept it at that.

Unlike Z, Ryo was to young to really know Kini too well as he only joined the higher ups recently. I was almost fooled myself, but the presence of the man fit to a 'T' to the description of the Raikage's 'B' He would laugh a little and spoke once more. We can't fault you for curiosity, even we have our own questions, but the Raikage's got this.

Back in the office with Kagen, he listened to Kini, " It was a large winged beast, probably like a dragon of some sort. I wasnt the one to fight it, I was occupied by the man in gold. Maybe I should have fought seriously from the start. It was the dragon's fall that caused the most damage to the village... As far as the gold man, he seemed somewhat honorable, giving his name or something."

".."

Xx Satanically YoursXx

Nodus Esper

[u]Akahri Kuro-missing nin/ medical nin

Akahri sighed These people talked in endless circles. Another dead end? he thought. Akahri turned to Z "what do you mean I'd have died?" He paused thinking it over. This Kini person was working for the Raikage? This is too confusing, too many leads to follow. what was it with his elders? All his life he was told to listen to the Hokage, respect older shinobi, do as your told. maybe he should just go home, but home was destroyed. Akahri stood there quietly waiting to hear what they'd do with him. catching small snippets of the Muffled conversation he caught the name 'Parjan'. who or what were they?
More questions buzzed within his mind giving Akahri a small headache that caused him to remove his glasses, and lean against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:42 pm

User Image

Kagen wondered how much further their abilities could come if they can at least communicate. "Word is that other villages were over run with corrupted spiders as well...control may not be too far from their grasp." Kagen sighed as he then stood. "Could this just have been a showing of power? Or a declaration of war? Their mindset would be helpful, guess we'll just collaborate the ideal after sharing data.."

" Exactly as it sounded. 'B' is strong.." Z, being someone who didn't speak much, just answered quickly.

"If you want an audience with the Raikage, I suggest going through the proper channels given the attacks, he's probably about to go to a meeting anyway.." Ryo noted the face Akahri was making an figured maybe thi was what was bothering the kid.

".."

Xx Satanically YoursXx
Being able to listen in on a conversation a good distance away would probably require sensory training. At the moment don't care for that one, but it's something to keep in mind.

Nodus Esper

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:16 am
User Image

User Image

xxxxMasamune (正宗)

Controlling the Corrupted Spiders also? Kini pondered on it, viewing this as a display of power just didn't quite fit. "If they wanted to showcase their capabilities, it would've been easier to just send the Corrupted Beast and not their own troops. War? Maybe, but for what? These guys came here with the intent to fight and lose troops, they were well aware of this but they also had other objectives, they seem deadset on capturing Maguro back at the park.." The question was why Maguro? What exactly did the antagonist from decades ago have to offer? "There were a lot of various factors involved, Maguro's importance and Rika's appearance... This individual known as Koumovadra, something doesn't quite add up." They wanted something, the question was did they get it... Kini glanced at the window for a brief moment, by now his Clone should have reached Iwa District. "We should head to the meeting... Maybe they'll have better information for us."

User Image

Daikagiri

Xx Satanically YoursXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:50 am
Daikagiri

User Image

Kagen wondered how much further their abilities could come if they can at least communicate. "Word is that other villages were over run with corrupted spiders as well...control may not be too far from their grasp." Kagen sighed as he then stood. "Could this just have been a showing of power? Or a declaration of war? Their mindset would be helpful, guess we'll just collaborate the ideal after sharing data.."

" Exactly as it sounded. 'B' is strong.." Z, being someone who didn't speak much, just answered quickly.

"If you want an audience with the Raikage, I suggest going through the proper channels given the attacks, he's probably about to go to a meeting anyway.." Ryo noted the face Akahri was making an figured maybe thi was what was bothering the kid.

".."

Xx Satanically YoursXx
Being able to listen in on a conversation a good distance away would probably require sensory training. At the moment don't care for that one, but it's something to keep in mind.

Nodus Esper

Akahri Kuro-missing nin/ medical nin

Akahri nodded Ryo was right. No one ever got anywhere by what his adoptive mother called "Barking like a dog". Right now, that's what the foolish young Chuunin was doing. Z was probably right as well Kini looked like he could easily mop the floor with him. There's no time to train, who would even consider it with so much chaos? He sighed turning to Ryo and asked " How does one gain an audience with the Raikage? I'm willing to follow protocol." he replaced his glasses and resumed leaning upon the wall.  

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:39 pm

User Image

" How else?"

" Z.."Ryo would sigh as Z would then start heading back to his normal post as this would only distract him from his guarding post" The chnnels would be going up to the main desk just infront of the door and getting a slip...". Given the guy's blindness, and his incredible senses, he could already feel Kagen and Kini's movements, they were just about to head out." Today looks like it won't be the day though. .."

Capturing Maguro, it's safe to say that's possible, but for them to attack each sector? It's possible that Kagen's hunch back in Konoha's district was right. To come in and lose troops, for one person would have only required a shot towards Kumo, documents may have been another target."If they're looking for control on the corruption, Maguro was one of the most connected to the Goddess, it's possible that they're looking to use him as a link...But you're right, we should head out...Be prepared, they'll likely ask you questions. " Kagen would then walk towards the door and his armor would follow up before turning to dust and reforming under his robes as he would then walk out to see Z walking to his post and Ryo speaking to a youth about the proper channels. Kagen would walk passed Z and whisper to him to get some ninja to protect Maguro at all costs and then walk up to the youth.

" Apologies, it will be a bit before the channel is open, due to the circumstances. As you could have seen outside, there is much to take care of. If you stand in my office and I see you, I'll be sure to take you in immediately .." Kagen would bow sincerely at that moment and head out, Kini likely behind him. They would then exit immediately as they had the council meeting to make regarding the occasion.

" .."

Xx Satanically YoursXx

Nodus Esper

Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items