Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Boys' Dormitory
Alexander Grahn's Room [Closed Temp] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:44 am
User Image

It's very tidy.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

"Things can always be worse..."

---

-Home, sweet home. Alex pushed the door open and propped it with a small box. He immediately started to remove his wet clothes, stopping when he realized he had company. Skit... An extra sheet was turned into a makeshift wall to change behind and Alex disappeared for a minute. When he returned, he was clad in boxers and was taking a towel to his hair, carefully undoing any of the small braids he came upon. "I hope you don't mind sharing the bed. Not very much floor space aside from that to walk through." This was his space, he could keep his emotions in check here. There would be no stray blush, he swore to himself. -

---

"...that's a personal guarantee."

Mood : In control. - Company : Lorenzo Negative Capacity : 3% - Items : Towel

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

It was good to know that he hadn't gotten completely lost, Lorenzo had been heading the right direction. Still it was quite possible he would have made a turn and gone the wrong direction, the world may never know. "Thank you" Once again thanking Alexander, not for allowing him to stay he had already thanked him for that, but for putti something at the door so all he had to do was push for it to open. Entering he was surprised by how quick Alexander was to take off his clothes. Not everyone was ashamed of their body, this was something he understood. Except for when Alex did seem to care, making a sort of wall to create privacy. "Slow down dude. I like to be taken to dinner before any nudity" A small quip, symbolizing that he had opened up with the other male. Kindness and natural charasima would make most people lose their guard. However Lorenzo was still wary that this individual may be a serial killer, of course that was if his life had any excitement to it. While Alexander was changing, he would set down his stuff in a corner letting out a sigh of relief when the weight was off his shoulder. Stretching out his arms and back he would search in his backpack for some clothes. When the mention of sharing beds was brought he would quickly look at the ground realizing what had been said was true. Especially when he placed down his luggage, the place was meant to be a single dorm meaning the place was built only for one. "I suppose that's..." Finding his clothes he turned to see Alexander in all his glory. "F....f...fine" You could crush bricks with those abs, it didn't help that the rain made it glisten until he dried his skin with the towel. "Uh well...I have shared a bed with my siblings. And by share I mean they try to push me off" Letting out a quick and nervous laugh. Lorenzo was quick to try and distract himself with small talk. Hopefully ensuring that Alex did not notice his little hiccup there and the blush that was now on his cheeks. Quickly heading behind the blanket to change, he absolutely hated getting wet. Coming out from the blanket with a towel wrapped around his under arm, he wasn't going commando or anything. Even when wearing boxers and a muscle shirt, he felt naked when sleeping in a strangers home. "I'll take the left side" He said before heading under the covers of the bed. Only then did he take of the towel that was covering his body. "Thanks again for letting me stay here" Lorenzo said while looking away from his friend, the bed was comfy it was only a matter of time before he fell asleep.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Alaxander's Room

Ψ Company: Alexander

Φ Mood: Flustered

Σ Condition: Tired

Π Song: Nothing

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-"Mig eller sängen?" Perhaps he could get that rosy glow to grow? He knew it was likely Lorenzo didn't catch the small bit of Swedish, but he'd had enough experience to know that most people in such a state of undress immediately knew an innuendo, regardless of the language. Alexander busied himself with his somewhat nightly routine, pushing aside thoughts that rudely popped up. No, it was not the first time something like this had happened. True, these occurrences usually involved much less clothing. Yes, he would have let that happen if it had been something on Lorenzo's mind too. Hämta det, Alex, det händer inte. He chastised himself while saying a short protection prayer. His genja was still under the bed where he kept it, though he moved it from under Lorenzo to his side, struggling to reach it from underneath. Eventually satisfied with its placement, he slid under the covers, careful not to wake Lorenzo up. After a quick a adjustment so he was laying in his stomach, Alex braced himself for sleep and the flood of emotions he received when did.-

---

Mood : Sleepy - Company : Lorenzo Negative Capacity : 3% - Items : -

Out of Character : "Mig eller sängen?" [Me or the bed?] & "Hämta det, Alex, det händer inte." [Get it together, Alex, that's not happening.]

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:23 pm
User Image

W...what?! Well he was in Europe he should have expected people to start speaking languages other than English and Spanish. Though spanish was really only spoken in California every other state it was just plain English. Still the tone of Alexander's voice and what Lorenzo had said before caused his imagination to spiral out of control. The blush on his face only darkening and the thumping of his head only quickening. Grabbing the blanket he pulled it over his head. Luckily for him they stopped talking and he could work on calming himself for the time being. Peaking out from under the cover to see what the other guy was doing, something from under the bed was being moved. It was unimportant, he had to go to sleep seeing how didn't want to be late to school. The problem was without his soccer pillow to hug, Lorenzo was restless. And obviously he couldn't be hugging his soccer pillow that would be more embrassing than seeing the other without a shirt. He was just going to have to sleep this way except he couldn't. "Can't sleep like this" Lorenzo would mutter to himself, deciding to lay on his right side. It was much more comfortable except now he was looking directly at Alexander not that he was disturbing to look at in fact that was the problem. Lucky enough for him, his roommate was laying on his stomach so no awkward staring at the other's abs. Doing his best to keep to his corner of the bed, Lorenzo finally went to sleep. No matter how much his conscious self wanted to avoid his temporary roommate, his subconscious wanted to wrap his arm around something. Overnight his arm would be put over Alex's back and Lorenzo nudged himself into the other's side. Cuddling against the other male as his free arm would go under Alex, gently forming hug between the two.

Φ Mood: Embarrassed

Σ Condition: Resting

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-In his dreams, Alexander prepared for the nightmare that harassed him almost every other night. It starts with the diagnosis. Alex stands in a hospital room with his late-boyfriend and his family. Two doctors are explaining that even though the cancer was never expected to return, they found a tumor. It was in too tricky a place to operate. The look on Miles’s face spells pure defeat and his mother begins to sob uncontrollably. Alex steps out to give the family some privacy. When he enters the room again, it’s different. Cloying despair hits him right as Miles’s body falls from the very top of the beautiful spiral staircase in his Dad’s house, dangling in view of the front door. Alex rushes forward with the knife Cal had given him, desperately trying to cut him down. It’s no use, his neck broke in the fall. Alex sits with the body, cradling it and sobbing for hours until his late-boyfriend’s parents arrive. He can’t breathe, his throat is raw…
And then he was awake, his breathing catching on the remnants of the dream. He gently pried himself from Lorenzo’s arms, trying his best not to wake him, and climbed out of the bed. He fished a hair tie from the mess inside the nightstand and pulled his hair back as best he could. Air was coming more smoothly now. He crossed the room to the window and laid his hands on the window sill. From here he could see just over the trees, the forest canopy reminding him of the lakes back home at night. He shivered and pulled the blanket off the back of his desk chair, wrapping himself in it before sitting down. The Miles dreams always left him cold. There had been nothing he could have done though, not that his subconscious believed it.-

---

Mood : Pained - Company : Lorenzo Negative Capacity : 37% - Items : Fur Blanket

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:58 pm
User Image

As Alexander attempted to pry himself from Lorenzo arms the other would find that he was a bit clingy. "Firm...abs" He wasn't dreaming, he wasn't even sure if he could dream anymore, the words he said were from random thoughts going through his subconscious. To prove to that the next words he grumbled were. "Wet...clothes" Not that he was awake to have planned that. With Alex out of his arms, Lorenzo found sleeping to be very uncomfortable. Tossing and turning as he tired to grab something to hug and cuddle with but with no avail. Opening his eyes slightly he spotted a figure standing at the window before closing his eyes again. Hold on one second, was that they murder that he bought was going to happen. Opening his eyes completely, he sat up and stretched, letting out a yawn that was covered by his hand before rubbing his eyes to see that it was just his roommate. Well his temporary roommate. Watching the guy as he wrapped a blanket around him and sat down on the chair, that was depresssed anime s**t if he ever seen one. "Hey Alexander...you alright? You're not planning my death or anything right?" A soft chuckle coming from Lorenzo. "It's a little gay and awkward to be sleeping in the same bed with another guy. Hope my B.O isn't also making it harder to sleep" Walking and turning the chair around so Alex would be be facing him. "I consider you a friend. So you can tell papi your problems" Tapping his own chest to show that the papi he was talking about was himself. He just didn't know when to shut up, especially when he was tired hungry and just plain annoyed.

Φ Mood: Concerned

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-It seemed that his attempt at letting Lorenzo sleep for a bit longer had failed, as the other male was up and questioning him within a few minutes. "It's nothing. An unfortunate side effect of being an empath at a school constantly pouring out negative emotions. My grandmother warned me about it, told me the school likes to remind you of your greatest tragedy. So far, she's been right..." He gave a halfhearted chuckle and looked up at Lorenzo. If only this guy knew. Alex repeated the warmth charm he had used earlier, shrugging off the blanket. He could only imagine he looked like some brooding prince with it on. "To be honest, body odor is usually the last thing to come up when guys share my bed." This time, the laugh was genuine as he waited for the blush he knew would show to appear. "Though it's normally lovers under my sheets instead of friends." Seeing as Lorenzo hadn't taken the time to wrap himself in a towel, Alex took the chance to look at him. Even clothed, he wouldn't object to having that kind of friend, especially one who behaved so adorably.-

---

Mood : Mischievous - Company : Lorenzo Negative Capacity : 12% - Items : Fur Blanket

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:36 pm
User Image

"Being a empath? What is that?" Lorenzo used context clues and was believing that the guy had some sort of trauma or had trouble settling down in a new place. Which is something he could relate to, it was weird not being home. Seeing Alex starting to move, Lorenzo would let go of the chair and take a few steps back assuming that he was getting up, but the other wasn't instead all that happened was a blanket being shrugged off. There Alex was in all his glory. Lorenzo eyes only had given once glance at his roommates abs before darting any other direction. "Well I'm glad. Seeing how you're sort of used to your own smell you can't really tell if you naturally smell bad" It was something he had noticed, unsure if Alex agreed with him about it. Wait did he just mention other guys in bed with him? Nah he probably just misheard right? Wrong the next sentence coming from his mouth proved it so as he mentioned lovers normally in his sheets. "Uhhhh" Compleetly flabbergasted, he scratched his neck and hair. When ever he felt hot or nervous his body always started to itch. The blush Alex had been expecting appeared and only darkened when Lorenzo felt his eyes staring at his body. "No homo right" Lorenzo tried to pass the entire gong off as a joke, his laugh coming out nervous and sort of forced. Crossing his arms and closing his legs to cover his chest and legs, he he felt naked in front of Alex. He worst part, he was probably imagining the the entire thing.

Φ Mood: Embarrassed

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-"Trust me, if I was going to ******** you, I wouldn't have bothered putting that sheet up." The laughter in his eyes disappeared, leaving an icy scowl. He tossed Lorenzo the blanket he had just removed. "Empaths are powerful magnets for emotion. Others' emotions are reflected through mine. My own emotions rub off on others, though I control that particular aspect very well. Right now, you're embarrassed. Easy enough to see. You're ashamed that deep down, there's a part of you that wants to know what it would be like. No?" The red on Alex's face might have been mistaken as an effect of his gift, but frustration was its source. He turned the chair so he was no longer facing his guest. Sometimes it was easier to let them try to impress than to charm them. -

---

Mood : Irritated - Company : Lorenzo Negative Capacity : 15% - Items : -

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:41 pm
User Image

Lorenzo did not expect such a blunt response, so he hadn't just been imagining things. Alex, his temporary roommate, was gay. Not that there was anything wrong with that nor did he hate people who were gay. It was just strange, he didn't really know anyone who was gay. And those he did were very feminine normally wearing woman clothing, which was just one person he met, and he obviously knew that wasn't all homosexuals. Still it was strange to see such a muscular guy say he was gay. Lorenzo mouth started to twitch as he tried to come up with a response to the blunt statement but couldn't think of a single one.

Fortunately for him the conversation was completely changed to the question he had asked earlier. A combination of it being late, the sudden chair spin to look away, and just the fact that Alex claim to have supernatural powers made Lorenzo burst out laughing. "You really had me going there. Empath? Psh that is a very cool sounding power though I'll give you that." Lorenzo believed the entire thing was an act, how could it not be? The chair spin was so comedic. "Well Mr. Empath I think I'm going back to sleep....you really had me going here for a second" A soft chuckle coming from him as he threw the blanket right back at Alex's head playfully.

Φ Mood: Amused

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-Alright, if that's how he wanted to do this. Alex lunged out of the chair and grabbed Lorenzo by the waist, lifting him over his shoulder. "Then off to bed you'll go, Mr. Cherry~" He held tight in case his now hostage tried to resist. With a few careful steps, avoiding collisions with anything that might hit either of them, he stopped by the side of the bed, dropping Lorenzo down onto the mattress. Before the other male could roll away, Alex pinned Lorenzo's hands with his own, sitting to the side and leaning over so as to prevent any kicks to sensitive areas. "That is, if you can manage on your own." He planted a quick kiss on the other male's lips and snagged all but one of the pillows in the process. In one smooth movement, he grabbed the blanket that was now on the floor and plopped down on the bean bag at the foot of the bed. He curled up with one of the pillows, looking as comfortable as possible.-

---

Mood : Mischievous - Company : Lorenzo Negative Capacity : 12% - Items : Fur Blanket and all but one of the pillows.

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image

There was no way that Lorenzo could have predicted what would come next. While he did realize what was happening quickly, he wasn't fast enough to avoid Alex from grabbing his waist and lifting him up from the ground. Gasping as he started to struggle instantly; one he didn't like to be touched, two he didn't really like heights, and tree he hadn't expected this at all. Then he was softly power bombed on to the mattress, the entire situation was so unexpected he couldn't help but laugh. However that laughter was cut short when Alex held his hands down. Even if he did struggle, Lorenzo doubt he would be able to break free from the other's grasp. "R...rape?" Lorenzo joked with a small chuckle. He wasn't even sure what the other male said as his brain was busy exploding after being kiss for he first time in his life and it was done by a guy he just met. A flood of emotions came pouring through; confusion, embarrassment, joy but the main one was irritation. It had been his first kiss and it was taken just like that. It took about a minute before Lorenzo would do anything. Standing up he jumped on Alex and attempted to pin him down like he had done to him. What he lacked in strength he made up with some prior knowledge in wrestling. "YOU ******** a*****e! How dare you take my first kiss. Complete stranger. ******** you" Lorenzo yelled clearly angry however there was an equal amount of embarrassment his entire face flared up like the Fourth of July. Even when he was angry he was clearly not trying to harm Alex simply pin him down.

Φ Mood: Mixed

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

---

-His first kiss? He almost felt bad about it now, but not quite. It had been rather rude, but Lorenzo had been a little rude too. Alex held up one of the pillows as a weak shield, barely containing a laugh. “I told you, I wasn’t -” He got cut off as Lorenzo landed on him. He could easily escape, but he wanted to see how this ended. It wasn’t going to be easy that’s for sure. “Would you have preferred I bit you instead?” With a smirk, he lurched to the side, putting Lorenzo on his back, underneath him, yet again. Lucky for them, that particular part of the floor was open. His hostage’s emotions were muddling with his own, strengthening his resolve to be the victor in this scuffle. “If I had know it was going to be your first, I would have set a higher standard. Now, as for your punishment-” Alex dropped down so he was sitting on Lorenzo’s waist, “you are going to have to sleep with no pillows now.” He stuck out his tongue. When he was sure there would be no further physical attacks, he got up and picked up Lorenzo, dropping him on the bed once more. He snatched the remaining pillow off the bed and returned to the oversized bean bag chair, pleased with himself. “Next time, I suggest not doing that unless you know you’ll win.” After some very noisy rearranging of the pillows, he flopped down on the bean bag again, covering all of them. One might compare him to a cat who has just brought in their kill, smugly nonchalant.-

---

Mood : Pleased - Company : Lorenzo Negative Capacity : 11% - Items : Fur Blanket and all the pillows.

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:45 pm
User Image

The guy was laughing? Lorenzo was very insensitive when it came to tragedies often making jokes about them. However he himself didn't like the pretentious smirk on Alex's face as he mentioned giving a bite instead. Lorenzo was taken back as his mind imagine Alex softly biting his lip then neck, the blush in his face only growing. Speechless, he was completely speechless and it wasn't because he was to shy to say anything his mind just couldn't think straight. Those moments of confusion ultimately lead to his downfall as he was quickly flipped to his back. However this time Lorenzo wouldn't allow his hands to be pinned, they slithered or would snake away from the other's grasp though it didn't seem that had been then other's plan. Instead he had to deal with having his roommate siting on his waist with a smug look on his handsome face. Lorenzo wanted Alex off of him, placing his hands against the other lower abdomin with a plan to push him off. "As if you could do better! You're a horrible kisser" Lorenzo would make a petty insult. It had been a lie too. The kiss had made him feel hot and bothered yet he couldn't work up the anger to punch or slap Alex, hell he couldn't even push him. The only thing his hands had done when they were placed against his roommate's was caress and feel up it up. Any anger he could have had was overwhelm by embarrassment and suppressed lust. Suddenly he was lifted and placed back on the bed with no pillows, not that he had even been paying any attention to that. He did pay attention to Alex last smug remark. With his face against the end he yelled a muffled scream of frustration into the mattress. "I hate you" Was all Lorenzo could think of saying before grabbing the blanket and curling himself up into a ball.

Φ Mood: Flustered

Rainbow Sunburn

Boys' Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash