Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[COMPLETE] Congregation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:10 pm
Temperance let out a short groan. "That was a terrible pun. Is Oroh... or was Oroh medically inclined?" She folded her hands in front of her, all of them. "I dunno about a million, but I, um, it'll be useful when I'm the only one available." There was, as always, a thought at the back of her mind - a worried speculation that she might have been better, been able to... both Melany and Adoelle... But, as always, she shoved it back further.

She turned a bit, glancing out over the crowd that had gathered when someone a bit familiar caught her eye. It wasn't that the other were unfamiliar, but that this instance was freshly painted in her mind. She raised up an arm, waving. "Mila!"

"A new visitor I met while she was dreaming," she explained to Rabbit.

smerdle
melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:30 pm
Horace got the impression that Nugget very, very much liked the head pets. He was such a sucker for attention when he wanted it. But... he also didn't share very well, so when Trouble was deposited on Oliver, Nugget took off, searching for a new perch. And he found one - in Eli. The little bat landed on Eli's shoulder with a soft fwomp, immediately tucking his wings in.

He'd been watching Nugget, of course, and his lips twitched up in a smile. Hey, Sunshine, my bat likes you. He seemed engrossed in a a conversation, so Horace dutifully limited his mental ping to that. Satisfied that Nugget had chosen a safe perch, person-wise, he turned his attention back to the people around him. "Well, if you feel like animal-ing, I could pretend I'm a double-warg for it." He smiled. Horace knew Ollie needed to stay human, mostly, although he wished it weren't the case.

The cooler would remain unopned until it was time.

melancholies
not rly adding anything oops

saedusk
heyooo

azuredreams
he's just like a

iloveyoudie
decorative statue

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:52 pm
Erin let out a breath and swung her braid back over her shoulder. Okay. Time to not look like someone who is lazy on their days off and can't be bothered to put on pants. She'd summoned a sword once, clothing couldn't be too hard. She wondered what would be a good outfit to wear for this. A dress seemed overly formal, at least at the moment...

So she decided, with a sort of rush of wind that started from her feet and ended at her head, to wear something from Zelda except in muted shades of purple and grey.

With that, she decided it was probably time to stop being an awkward turtle for once and go join the group. So she did and sort of waved at Nasir, giving a smile and trying to find a spot that wasn't looking like she forced herself into the group. Not... totally anyway. There were a lot of people though, and it was kinda hard for Erin to do much of anything except stand there.

Looking like a cosplay nerd.

By Hylia did she hope this started soon....

azuredreams
hai frand

Melancholies
have a

The Semblance of Unity
awkward

Daekie
and weird

iloveyouDIE
turtle

saedusk
for the

AMItotic
group

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:40 am
[GM POST]

User ImageFrom the lower floor came a figure clad in black and gold. Unlike her peers, who were now retreating from the first floor, Silk didn't wear a robe and she didn't resemble a corpse. She looked very normal, if tired and more than a little irate--but when didn't she look irate--trick question, she always did. Her dark hair was loose and brushed away from her face, emphasizing her dark eyes and her high cheekbones.

"Thank you for coming," she said, quietly, but her voice carried as if she were shouting. "It will please all of you to know that we have successfully acquired all of the pieces of the ritual. It has been our honor to safekeep them during the preparations. Today, you will see all of your hard work come to fruition."

She folded her hands behind her back. Silk still stood at the head of the stairs, shoulders back, spine straight. "It is my hope that all of you have considered what it is you want from this new Charter, and have been discussing it. Should you have failed to come to a conclusion and to form a plan, this is your time to do so; we will begin the destruction of the original Charter soon." Her brown eyes--the same shade as Melany's--sought out Shiloh, and then Horace. She held out one finely-manicured hand to Shiloh, though her face was closed tight and turned towards Horace. "I will take that now, Lord Shiloh. Warg Horace," she said. "Thank you for taking such excellent care of these items while they were in your care.

"If there are any questions before I begin my explanation of this first ritual, I am here. There is a private area up the spiral stairs should you require a moment to collect yourselves or your thoughts."

[THE NEXT GM POST WILL ARRIVE ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21]

a-disgruntled-dragon
erin
azuredreams
jeremiah and nasir
The Semblance of Unity
preacher, horace, and temperance
demon_pachabel
cassandra
Melancholies
Oliver and Shiloh and Mila
iloveyouDIE
algernon and wil
Daekie
alexis
saedusk
Jamie and Elliot
Smerdle
Rabbit, Theo, Chester
cibarium
eve and leila
Grey Dragon
kaleb
Blade Kuroda
Shun
lizbot
America
AMItotic
Lily
Ephebe
Nazriya
GhouIs
Ro

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:11 am
By the time young woman in black and gold had appeared to make her speech, Ro had left Eli and found a spot along the wall furthest from Silk. He looked up from where he had been sitting against the cool marble and stared tiredly at the unfamiliar brunette. Most of the words she spoke meant absolutely nothing to him. He had no ********' idea what the charter she mentioned was and- oh, Shiloh.

Another familiar face, but what did she mean by noble and what the ******** is a warg?

Ro felt tired and irritated. A pulsing ache had begun to throb at either side of his head and he rubbed at one of his temples while his other hand shook by his side. All he wanted to do was go open the shop. He was missing potential customers for whatever the hell this was supposed to be and he wasn't happy about it.

He stood when she pointed out the stairs, but made no move towards them. Instead, he waited. He was curious as to whether there would be questions asked and if the answers given would fill him in on a bit more of the goings-on. He sure as hell wasn't gonna draw any attention to himself by asking. What if they found out he wasn't magic? All this talk about rituals and destruction, not to mention the creepy dudes in cloaks... it seemed like something ripped straight from a movie about some murderous hyper-religious cult he'd watched... and this one had actual ********' magic.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 am
Eve and Leila had mostly kept to themselves as everyone appeared and gathered. They paid respectful attention to Silk's words and exchanged some quiet ones of their own afterward, and then Eve put a hand thoughtfully on Leila's arm, pointing over at To. He looked unfamiliar, and also more anxious than Kaleb.

Hey. You there. Hi, Leila beamed over. Her voice inside people's heads was kind of bright and tingly. If you need help, I can catch you up. Come over here.
ghouls

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:08 am
Jeremiah inclined his head in greeting to those he knew, polite even if things were tense. Silk's appearance brought things together, Jeremiah giving her a respective nod. She had done much to help them in organizing this. This was the moment they had been working towards for months: the destruction of the old Charter and the creation of the the new.

What that would mean would be shaped with their own hands, their own magic, of everyone present. After Silk spoke, he glanced to Alg and Cass before his gaze settled on Shun again. Now wasn't the time but at some point they'd have to discuss the entire evil doppelganger thing that was going on.

"Hope you actually got a good night's rest," he said, looking again at Cass. Considering her late night study habits ... His gaze split between her a moment and warching things being handed over to Silk.

demon_pachabella
iloveyouDI3

Blade 'stabby' Kuroda
still getting a look
Quote:
and whoever wants to say hi before things start

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:16 am
Shun watched Shiloh and Jamie for a moment. What he saw in them was... interesting. The knife in Shiloh's back certainly had some implications as well. He was also not really used to seeing so many people with his left eye uncovered. It was actually a little distracting.

As Silk showed up and began to explain a few things, he merely grunted lowly to himself. Getting this group to agree on how to do anything was a pain in the a**. How they all managed to get this far without completely causing the world to blow up was a question in his mind.

And then Jeremiah was staring at him again. This time, he unfurled his arms and made a frustrated 'what do you want' gesture.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:17 am
Nasir frowned briefly as Nugget fluttered off to Eli and then, as if not down either, watched as Trouble woke up and decided to make himself at home on one of the railings.

Just as he was about to reclaim his familar, Silk appeared and he froze up. At least this time they were meant to be here and no one was saying anything untoward to her. He fidgeted a moment, glancing at the ice chest Horace had and wondering if that was what Silk wanted.

Melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

iloveyouDIE

saedusk

AMItotic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:25 am
Jeremiah just stared back at Shun. Not that it wasn't without a message. Did you know you have a fear mongering evil twin? Even his mental voice could apparently deadpan.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:08 am
Ro tensed when a voice that was not his own entered his mind. His eyes locked on the woman he assumed belonged to the voice, as she was smiling and waving him over. He glanced momentarily around him, wary of the people that separated him from her, then he let his gaze fall back onto her once more. She was still smiling and she seemed friendly enough despite her intrusion on what he had always thought was his own private train of thought.

After a second of contemplation, he moved forward. His long legs closed the distance between them in only a few strides.

"Neat party trick..." he said awkwardly, pointing at his temple in an attempt to indicate her unusual choice of communication. "Do you know a way out of here? I don't think, uh... I don't think I'm supposed to be here. Someone else said somethin' about people being able to make portals out..."

cibarium

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:14 am
"Is 3 hours enough sleep?" she asked in a deadpan tone, looking back to Jeremiah with a blank look on her face. She held it for about 30 seconds before the familiar smile was back again. Silk looked very official (as one over such important things had a way of being) so Cass would at least try to follow half that much decorum as things proceeded...but that wasn't immediately.

Turning so she was leaning against the railing with her butt, she looked back to the two older men she'd trailed in with.

"So I'm not sure what sorts of things one is supposed to 'want' from this Charter. Is 'Please don't break everything' something that I should be hoping for or is that a default?" she looked between both Algie and Jer as she spoke. She hadn't been invited to the fancy meetings. She had just been labor as far as everything had been concerned.

azuredreams

iloveyoUDIE

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 am
"Wow, you must be really new to all this," said Leila, growing concerned. "Did you get a letter a couple months ago from someone named Odal, at least? With a big list of stuff?"

She wasn't sure where to start with this guy.

ghouls

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:10 am
"Uhh... no?" Ro frowned and ran a hand through his colored hair as he glanced around him. "Look, I'm not uh- I'm not magic. I'm nearly 32 ya know and I've got nothin when it comes to powers or whatever. I don't know what the ******** that woman was talking about and honestly I don't really wanna know. Maybe whoever made the portals sent one to the wrong place? I really just wanna get back to my shop... I'm supposed to open at 12... I'm Ro by the way, I uh... own Red Ranger Vinyl, on Pine? Can you get me back there?"

cibarium

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 am
Shun gave Jeremiah a flat look. What. He knew someone was impersonating him and causing some trouble, but evil twin, really?

He then overheard the conversation between Eve and one of the new guys and he couldn't help but scoff.

"Hate to break it to you, but if you ended up here on your own, you have the capacity for ******** magic."

ghouls
cibarium

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas