Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Role-play
New York, New York Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:28 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Eva Albright
Botanical

"Probably linked." Eva corrected lightly. She wasn't willing to say they were definitely linked until there was some hard evidence. Agent Malvyr continued to explain that his intel had been bad and Eva found herself in a bit of an awkward position. She exhaled in the way people often did when they were about to do something they didn't want to. "Only a select few in Providence know about the missing agents. The higher ups want to prevent a panic and don't want those committing these crimes to know we are after them. I'm sure you can understand that everything I've told you is completely confidential." The politics involved was one of her least favourite parts of the job, and it had only gotten worse since the war. Agent Malvyr's very presence here was a testament to that fact. She didn't like covering it up. Agents should be warned to protect themselves. But she couldn't argue it wouldn't cause a panic and it wasn't Eva's call to make anyway. She raised an eyebrow at the agent as he suggested that he didn't want anyone innocent hurt, he just wanted Deviants monitored more closely. 'And Hitler just wanted to monitor the Jews in the early days.' She thought to herself. Most Deviants had a hard enough time without being marked in some form or another. However, she decided it was better to just push on with the investigation rather than engaging in an ideological argument with the guy. Whatever his excuses, Eva still didn't trust him.

Luckily, or maybe just sensing Eva's displeasure, James cut into the conversation with the fruits of his search. His grin was infectious and Eva found herself smiling as he announced: "But wait, there's more-" While Amelie ran the number, she looked through the wallet. "Well, returning it is the goal. It belongs to our missing agent. He must have stashed it under the seat when he was kidnapped." Which made that number all the more important. Would "Cammie" know what happened to the kid, or at least point them in the right direction? Unfortunately, it came back as a burner. "I suppose it doesn't hurt to try a trace." Though Eva was fairly certain it would be less than helpful. Cammie sounded like a code name, coupled with a burner cell she had a feeling whoever was on the other line knew what they were about. "I'll call." Once Amelie had the trace ready to go, Eva punched in the number.

“Hello?” A sultry voice came over the line. For a second she feared the number they had pinned all their hopes on turned out to be a prostitute or a phone sex worker.

Eva took a deep breath before diving in. “I’m calling from Providence. One of our agents was supposed to get into contact with you and we have been out of contact with him.”

“That’s not my problem. I told that kid I wasn’t interested in what he was sellin’. He wanted to try to set up a meeting, and I didn’t go. Told him, and I’m tellin’ you. Not interested. Have a good day now—”

“Wait! What did he want with you?!”

“He works for you and you don’t what he was wanting with me? Look, you all sound like you have some communication issues you need to work out. By--

“We need your help. For all we know, you’re the last person to have seen him—”

“If he’s still alive. Look, the places he was looking to find me weren’t nice places for little boys. He could have stepped on the wrong toes, or someone didn’t like him asking the questions he was asking. Your dude could well be dead.” The voice faded slightly as Cammie started talking to someone else “This is why we have burner phones for work.”

“Look, what would you want to help us with the investigation?” She knew how desperate she sounded, but agents were vanishing, probably dead, maybe worse. She had to get to the bottom of it.

“Providence wants help,” The voice became quieter and Eva knew she was asking someone else in the room. “What do you think? What would I want to help?” She hummed softly before returning to the line. “Why don’t you see what’s in your power to offer me…” Again it faded as Cammie directed another question to someone else. “Suggestions?” A short pause and then an answer. “Meet me at the docks around 6:30. And if I’m not there, it’s because talking turned out to be a bad idea.” The line went dead.

Eva looked at the phone in frustration. "Well, I think I managed to keep her on the line for a solid twenty seconds. They want to meet at the docks at 6:30. With luck maybe the forensic team will have something more for us by then." Until then it seemed like they were at a bit of a stall. "Unless you have anything else Agent Malvyr, I suggest we all get something to eat."

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Ghost_Rios
Rhyming Demon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:37 am
Malvyr then looked to Eva, hummed a moment thinking of ways he might be able to best aid in the investigation, so he knew how best to answer her question. He then turned to the team to speak to them as a whole. “Look, I know you have no reason to trust me, but I may have access to files you don’t, to get more leads while you all go out for supper.”

He then looked directly to Eva specifically as he continued. If you give me names of everyone that has gone missing, I’ll check my own agency’s databases. I know it’s a long shot, but there’s still a possibility We might have different information on the missing parties than you do including this most recent case. And it might give us some clues as to what’s going on. And if I find anything with the information you give me you would be the first person to know. That again is if you’re willing to to take a leap of faith to trust me with your phone number and that list. He would then fall silent knowing she would have to weigh the pros and cons of his suggestion. He also knew that her team would likely to weigh in on their own opinions on the matter.  

Rhyming Demon

HomacXross7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:51 pm
The silloete makes a sign with his index finger and bring it to his mouth indigating a hushing motion and brings the walkie to his mouth, clicks the button and say "bit then again, i am a strong believer in karma and justice, so i should be asking the two of you this question instead: what would the authorities do if they saw two men alone in a park NEXT, too an occupied body bag i wonder? " the silloete lifts his thumb off of the button and to the woman makes a jesture with his hand and mouths "call the authorities"
Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:13 pm
February 12, 2013

I can do what I want, I'm in complete control. That's what I tell myself.
I got a mind of my own, I'll be alright alone. Don't need anybody else.
I give myself a good talking to. No more being a fool for you.
I remember how you made wanna surrender.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Jᴀᴍᴇs Bʀᴀɴᴅᴛ ↘↘
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Always the same, You say that you'll change. Somehow you never do.
I believe all your lies, The look in your eyes. You make it all seem true.
I guess I see what I wanna see, Or is my heart just deceiving me
With that look I know so well, I fall completely under your spell.

James listened as Eva explained the situation to Agent Malvyr -- even he hadn't known about the missing agents, until he had seen the vision of someone being taken. Though, James was not exactly Providence, strictly speaking. He remained near them, because of Lexi and Leon, and now Joel and his sister, and he helped when he was needed, but he wasn't quite as involved with them as many of the others were. It was mostly coincidental that he had ended up involved with them at all. However, now they were really the only friends he had, which was why he had opted to follow them across the country. Eva looked through the wallet he handed her and Amelie ran the number, commenting that they should return it to whoever it belonged to. James was about to say something along the lines of, 'We can return it, just as soon as we find him,' but Eva beat him to the punch. He had to stifle a snort, since the situation itself wasn't exactly something to laugh about. James tapped the side of his nose knowingly when she went on to say that their missing young man must have stashed it under the seat. "Smart kid," He said with some praise. Granted, it wasn't much, but it was more than they had before, which had been a big fat nothing.

In the end, as per Amelie's suggestion, Eva decided they could try a trace, and agreed to be the one to call. James stood quietly by while the phone rang. They could only hear Eva's side of the conversation, of course, but the look on her face initially was not promising. She took a deep breath and delved in despite that. The conversation wasn't very long, and Eva was trying desperately to keep whoever Cammie was on the line. There was another pause, before the whole interaction was apparently over, and Eva was addressing them instead. "Well, I think I managed to keep her on the line for a solid twenty seconds. They want to meet at the docks at 6:30. With luck maybe the forensic team will have something more for us by then." James frowned. Though he had gotten himself into far worse situations before -- particularly involving a deviant with mind control abilities and a gun in Sacramento -- he was always wary of meeting with unknown persons on their terms. Unfortunately it was all too frequently part of the job. "I guess now, we wait," He said with a sigh. "Unless you have anything else Agent Malvyr, I suggest we all get something to eat," James nodded in agreement. "Great, I'm starved -- what's good around here?" He probably sounded a bit too cheerful, all things considered, but there was no point in sitting around dwelling on things that were out of their control.

❝Damn your eyes.
They're taking my breath away
For making me wanna stay
Damn your eyes
For getting my hopes up high
Making me fall in love again!
Damn your eyes.❞

Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

Rhyming Demon

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:48 pm
User Image
Amélie "Wyven" Oxton
Location: NYC, Eva's location - Mood: Serious - Gear: Sigma Team Armor and stun gun

She had zoned for a moment, just a moment, as she was trying make a spark. Amélie wasn’t thrilled about the other agent, and that was an easy read, so when her flame wouldn’t spark it was easy to tell she was frustrated. Though with thoughts on no powers, the case, Eva's safety, food had been the last thing on her mind. She looked around for a street sign, trying to get a better heading of what all could be near her. "Mmmm I could go for a slice or a whole pie. I hadn’t eaten since I got my orders and I doubt you guys want a spicy protein bar." She did look at the Agent however, his mentions of possibly different leads and sources. "Hey Ness, how would possibly have anything if you literally got the case. In this race your pony might not have some giddy up." The Ness comment might have gone to the agents head as Elliot Ness was the one who brought down Al Capone back in the old days. Stomach rumbling she would look between James and Eva, thanking God no one could see her face under the helmet as she was embarrassed by the sheer volume. "Where do you guys want to go?"

Deadly_Tiger

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Rhyming Demon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:20 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Altair Blackwood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Al groaned when the phone started buzzing, interrupting the moment he had so carefully created (with some help from Anna). He was tempted to snatch the offending piece of plastic from her hand and snap it in half so they could get back to more important matters. Luckily, tempted as he might be, Al wasn't stupid. He knew to mess with Anna's business was an excellent way to lose a hand. So he pouted a bit in the way that men do while she answered the phone. crossing his muscled arms over his chest. The conversation quickly took a strange turn and Al didn't need to use his powers to know it wasn't one of their normal contacts. In fact, it didn't sound like a job at all which caused Al to focus his attention on the phone. He didn't exactly have a lot of control over what he got in return. Everything from omnipresent level knowledge to vague feelings to nothing at all, though the latter seemed mostly to only occur if he abused his abilities too much. Right now when he looked at the phone an address sprang to mind. The street he recognized as being down by the harbour, and the number likely belonged to one of the many warehouses in the area. "Meet them down at the docks." He told Anna when she asked for suggestions.

Any thoughts about using his powers further to see what he could glean from the phone vanished as a sensation much like electricity seemed to jolt up his arm from where her lips touched his knuckles. A groan escaped from his lips as her hand found it's way to his hair, every once of willpower being used not to take her right there. He was determined to have a proper date just as much as it seemed she was determined not to in what was quickly becoming a game of wills. "I think you were attempting to beat me at target practice."

February 12th 2012

Diandra Moon

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:26 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

S o m e t i m e s , x t h e x b e s t x t o x h i d e x i s x i n x p l a i n x s i g h t . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T h e x C h a m e l e o n
A N N A B E L L E x K A L L I A S
C a m m i e x t h e x S m u g g l e r

Places: somewhere outside the city xxxxFaces: Altair
covered

Anna grinned. “Well, I mean, I’m your boss, and your hot date-shouldn’t you want to let me win?” She teased…Oh, he’d know better. She’d hate for him to let her win. Even when she was younger, shadowing her mother and father, she hated for someone to let her win, she wanted to earn it. Otherwise, how would she know she was good or not? But he didn’t seem inclined to cave to what she’d had in mind for a pleasant day in…

She had let him plan their date, so she had to let him lead the way…And just hope it ended in a comfy bed with a plush top, and thick comforters to curl up under. It had taken ten years to get back into bed with him, and she wasn’t so inclined to let him back out of it after one morning.

Anna was pretty out of her depth with this date-thing, but she had the feeling normal dates weren’t spent at a gun range…Then again, normal was overrated. She let her lips purse in a playful pout before she ran a finger along his defined jaw. “But if you insist…” She sighed. “But I’d prefer to spend the date with your hands all over me…

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:51 pm
Donna stared at the figure wide-eyed, still in a bit of shock, but she didn't think he was going to hurt her at least. Otherwise, he could have just left her with the other two guys. She nodded a bit hesitantly and stopped talking while he spoke into the walkie-talkie. He must have hidden the other one in the bushes near where she had run into those two guys. Taunting them didn't seem like the best idea given her near death experience. Then again she didn't think she'd really feel safe until she was back in her apartment. Then he indicated she should call the police. Donna pulled out her phone and quickly dialled the number. "Hi I wanted to report a murder... I saw two men in Central Park with a body..." She looked up at the silhouette standing over her. Should she mention her rescuer?

HomacXross7

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:15 pm

Eva Albright
Botanical

Did she want to hand over her entire file on the case over to Agent Malvyr? She didn't trust him or the organization he supposedly worked for. Didn't trust him or just didn't like him? All of his comments about Deviants and Providence certainly rubbed her the wrong way, which complicated things in an unexpected matter. Her gut told her not to trust him, but should she listen? Such a decision couldn't be made lightly with such a sensitive and top-secret case. Eva took a deep breath. "Very well Agent Malvyr, give me your e-mail and I'll send you what I have on the case." In the end, Eva would do anything to stop the kidnappings and find the agents so she would take a chance. She only hoped she wasn't making a horrible mistake. They had enough problems fighting the Dominion, they didn't need in-fighting with this new department. Though perhaps it was the better that Malvyr declined to go for supper with them.

After exchanging contact information with the agent and bidding their farewells, Eva started heading back to her car. "Spicy protine bar?" She asked the young pyro. She had never heard of such a thing, but it didn't sound particularly appetizing. "Pie as in Pizza or pie as in pie?" She enquired, not totally sure which Amelie was referring to, but pie for dinner didn't sound like a good idea right before meeting up with 'Cammie'. "I have a feeling it is going to be a long night, so we should definitely go for something hearty. How does everyone feel about a stake house?"

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Ghost_Rios
Rhyming Demon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:00 pm
Malvyr then looked to the group then to Eva. “I’ll go to my office then and see what I can dig up. I’ll call you if I find anything, and we’ll proceed from there.” On that note he would’ve exchanged numbers with Eva, before getting into his car and heading to his Federal Agency’s department.  

Rhyming Demon

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:30 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Altair Blackwood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I have to earn my keep." Al answered with an easy smile. "What kind of off boss and hot-date would keep around a terrible shot?" If only Al knew how much he'd come to regret those words. In his defence, any man would be hard pressed to even hit the target, much less do so with any accuracy, while Anna was determined to be a distraction. And what a distraction she was. The owners of the shooting range were lucky he didn't leave behind a puddle the drool and possibly some other bodily fluids. He had never spent so much time in his life trying to think about naked grandma's. Anna even made that difficult. Of course, he couldn't say anything about it all. In the end, his performance was less than staller, and he enjoyed every second of the battle of wills with Anna, even if she came out the victor.

"I think we have time for one more thing before heading down to the docks." He gave her a sly sort of smirk that might have more than suggested certain bedroom activities. It was more than a little tempting too, but Al wasn't ready the throw in throw in the towel yet. Instead of driving to Al's apartment or Anna's house, or one of the safe houses, Anna would find herself at one of those ice cream shops where you could pick your own toppings. Al being Al picked cotton candy flavoured ice cream with gummy worms and sprinkles. He wasn't done yet though. After Anna got her ice cream and he had paid for both, he motioned for her to follow him through a door in the back. It was the sort of door you might expect to lead to a janitors closet or a storage room, though the guy at the counter didn't say anything as Altair pushed it open. If she followed him she would find a completely different world.

Inside was a mini botanical garden of sorts, closed off to the harsh elements of winter in New York, with a glass ceiling to let the sunlight in. Ice cream seemed like an odd choice for winter, but inside was warm and humid. The perfect weather for a cold treat. There was a waterfall complete with fish swimming around, pots and hanging baskets with plants, flowers and vines and few plastic tables and chairs scattered about for people to sit at. As for Al, well he was grinning like a fool, rather excited to share this little gem with Anna.

February 12th 2012

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:26 pm

S o m e t i m e s , x t h e x b e s t x t o x h i d e x i s x i n x p l a i n x s i g h t . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T h e x C h a m e l e o n
A N N A B E L L E x K A L L I A S
C a m m i e x t h e x S m u g g l e r

Places: ice cream joint xxxxFaces: Altair
covered

Anna wasn’t so concerned with playing fair when he was just trying to show off. What did she care he could do at a gun range? She knew when it mattered, she could count on him to have her back, to cover her-in more ways than one- and when it came down to it, he could whatever was coming at her. She didn’t need to see him hit a target at a firing range. She just liked watching him try to keep his cool and impress her while her hand wandered and she leaned against his or that, her hips swaying back and forth while she bent over the partition, as if to relax…

You can be a stubborn man when you want to be. Anyone ever tell you that, Altair Blackwood?” She brushed her lips against his, but followed him back to the bike, clinging to him-again, careful with her hands given what they were riding. She went with him into the ice cream shop. Anna chose a Shadowy Rocky Road-which was basically Rocky Road with dark chocolate…Topped with whipped cream, and she was enjoying the sweet whipped cream as he showed her into the hidden gem of a back room…

Alright, not quite how I would have wanted to spend a day off, but this is very nice.” Though, since he seemed to think she’d enjoy something like this, she had a nice little getaway for the two of them in mind to take him sometime. Anna pulled him to a seat near the waterfall…Anna would admit she was a city girl. She liked her asphalt jungle, and the masses of people she could blend into, or disappear into if needed. Oh, she knew the value of some out of the way places to store things, especially things you didn’t want to chance around a heavily populated area, but she preferred her cities and skyscrapers.

You want to go out to a cabin or something sometime?” She asked him, not sure if he’d like that idea. They could make some small talk, enjoy their sweet desserts-well, hers was more bitter, but she figured it just went along with her personality…She preferred her chocolate as dark as the soul she was accused of having…But she enjoyed it none the less. “This place is great. If you like the out of doors, I might know a spot to take you sometime. If you like cabins.

As much fun as she was having, she was honestly all for letting Altair distract her and blowing off the meeting that had been set. She doubted they’d be able to offer her anything she’d find of interest, but it might be funny to see what they thought would interest her. “Thanks for taking me out today, Al. I don’t get to have fun like this, usually. I’m having a great time.

Deadly_Tiger

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:53 pm
February 12, 2013

I can do what I want, I'm in complete control. That's what I tell myself.
I got a mind of my own, I'll be alright alone. Don't need anybody else.
I give myself a good talking to. No more being a fool for you.
I remember how you made wanna surrender.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Jᴀᴍᴇs Bʀᴀɴᴅᴛ ↘↘
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Always the same, You say that you'll change. Somehow you never do.
I believe all your lies, The look in your eyes. You make it all seem true.
I guess I see what I wanna see, Or is my heart just deceiving me
With that look I know so well, I fall completely under your spell.

James didn't say anything more until Agent Malvyr had gone -- not that there was any reason for him to say anything. When Malvyr was fully in his car with the doors closed, the detective raised a brow in Eva's direction. "Well he was a treat," He muttered, following after her as she lead the way back towards her car. He could tell neither of the girls liked Agent Malvyr very much -- neither did he, for that matter. The man hadn't exactly put a good foot forward. Still, it was more important that they find the missing and end this mess than play petty games with a federal agent. Even if he was kind of a d**k. "I think you should be careful what all you send him," He suggested, despite himself. None of them liked the man, but he hadn't really given them any reason to fully trust him either. There was no harm in being cautious.

Amelie was muttering something about pies that James hadn't really tuned into all the way. Not until Eva drew his attention to it by commenting. "I have a feeling it is going to be a long night, so we should definitely go for something hearty. How does everyone feel about a steak house?" She suggested instead, and James clapped his hands together as he claimed the passenger seat. "Great! You're not a mind reader, are you?" He questioned Eva playfully -- steak was his favorite.

❝Damn your eyes.
They're taking my breath away
For making me wanna stay
Damn your eyes
For getting my hopes up high
Making me fall in love again!
Damn your eyes.❞

Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

[quote"Rhyming Demon"]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:17 pm
User Image
Amélie "Wyven" Oxton
Location: NYC, Eva's location - Mood: Serious - Gear: Sigma Team Armor and stun gun

A smile came as the agent finally left, the flame sparking to life on her hand. Putting the flame out a sigh of relief came. "I mean pizza. But a pie pie would be nice too." When the suggestion of a steak house came, with the older members seeming excited about it. "What is... er... your food budget. Because I got..." Opening an armor piece she'd pull out a money clip. Counting the cash she had before looking at the change. "Thirty two dollars and sixty three cents." Tucking her money away before looking to the two, smiling as she pulled off her helmet, moving her green hair back from her face. "I should honestly change into something less... armored."

Deadly_Tiger

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:50 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Altair Blackwood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Stubborn? Me? Never." Al struggled not to grin, as his tone and expression took on that of mock insult and shock. Anyone who wasn't stubborn was quickly swept away by the tidal wave that was Annabelle. He had watched her steamroll so many men who had foolishly underestimated her. He could only hope he was strong enough to be worthy of her. She had kept him around the organization this long, but now they were headed into uncharted territory.

A cabin? Anna all alone? No work? No interruptions? Sure she had suggested skipping out on meeting with Providence, but Al knew the job came first. He wondered how she'd feel about hunting. Quick, think of something smooth to say. Al put on one of his most winning smiles. "It depends. Are you going to let me leave the bed because you don't have to take me all the way out there for that." Idiot, you just spent the whole day trying not to sleep with her. That was about as smooth as an unpaved road. Why was it so much easier with other women and so difficult with Anna? He cleared his throat a bit. "I would love to go to a cabin with you, Anna." He said before becoming suddenly very busy with eating his ice cream.

"Any time." Her comment about having a great time brought a genuine smile to his lips rather than the one he usually flashed when trying to pick someone up. He would have loved to spend the rest of the evening alone with Anna, but unfortunately, duty called. "We should get getting." He said with no small amount of regret.

February 12th 2012

Diandra Moon

Main Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas