Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Role-play
New York, New York Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:31 pm
Clearly, Cammie was someone who valued her freedom above anything else. Which was a problem for Eva. While Amélie tried to appeal to Cammie's greed, Eva debated her next move. A job by job basis was a gamble. If she promised the police would look the other way, it could mean aiding the Dominion in smuggling things in and out of New York. Then again, Cammie had already been successful at evading the police, so would that really make a difference? "Job by job it is." Eva relented. It wasn't ideal, but maybe they could build up a positive working relationship that would convince Cammi to exclude the Dominion from her line of work in the future.

"What! I would be a great gigolo!" Altair's voice was full of mock indignation. "What they are looking for is in the warehouse at the end of the pier." Now why they had to meet here specifically instead of across town and what was in that warehouse, Al didn't have a clue. He assumed it was the missing recruit they were looking for, but that was just a guess. His power seemed to give him just enough information to make Annabelle seem like she had way more knowledge of what was going on while also being completely oblivious to the why of things. "Get out of there!" Al yelled but his premonition would kick in a little too late for Anna to make her escape.

Anna would turn around to see a metal band flying towards her. Luckily Al's warning would give her enough time to dodge if she was quick enough. Near where they had hidden Al's motorcycle stood an individual wearing a strange grey outfit, complete with combat-style boots. She wouldn't recognize the outfit from anywhere, but it certainly didn't seem like something your average citizen would wear. One thing was for certain. The male was blocking her planned escape route, if, hopefully, accidentally.

Amelie had been so focused on Al on the rooftop that an individual was able to attack from behind. A large stream of water would sweep both Eva and Amelie to the side, slamming them into a nearby warehouse. Eva groaned loudly, pain shooting through her side. She suddenly regretted the life choice she had made to continue investigating despite the bullet wound in her side. A large water elemental towered over the two women, winding up to strike again.

Up on the roof, Al was having problems of his own. He rolled over just in time to stop another male from attacking him from behind. Instead, a strange metal band wound up wrapped around his gun. "DAMN IT!" The male shouted in rage. Al went to aim at him, but a powerful gust of wind knocked him off of the roof. "Not good." Was Al's only thought as he found himself suddenly in mid-air. And then gravity took over.

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Ghost_Rios
Rhyming Demon
Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:09 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

S o m e t i m e s , x t h e x b e s t x t o x h i d e x i s x i n x p l a i n x s i g h t . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T h e x C h a m e l e o n
A N N A B E L L E x K A L L I A S
C a m m i e x t h e x S m u g g l e r

Places: warehouse, docks xxxxFaces: Altair, & the agents
covered

Crazy girl obviously didn’t know who she was talking to. Her father had been one of those people who were in charge of a fiefdom in the criminal kingdoms, and look where that had gotten him. “Do you not know how to shut the ******** up?” She asked. “Like-did you forget your medication?” She was done with crazy girl. If the redhead wanted to talk to her ever again, she’d do good to leave her in the dirt on the side of the road somewhere.

The redhead agreed to Anna’s terms. “And don’t bring her next time. Damn...She’s annoying.” If they dragged their feet anymore trying to negotiate, Anna was going to tell Altair to just shoot someone. They were annoying. “My man says whatever you’re looking for is the warehouse at the end of the pier, and we don’t know what it is. He just tends to be right about that s**t.

Anna was about to tell them goodbye when Al’s warning rang in her ear, and she turned-just in time to see something come flying at her. She hit the dirt, and she looked over her shoulder. “Run!” She told the others...The band went flying towards the green-haired crazy girl, but Anna didn’t care. “Al?!

Her exit was blocked-unless she wanted to shoot someone in the head.

Then she heard Al say not good, and she was moving. She cloaked herself so that she was out of sight of anyone who was looking with their eyes, but she wasn’t an idiot...She kept to warmer spots to hide her heat signature, and she wasn’t shy about firing when needed. She saw men firing at the water-assumingly at Altair, which had Anna shooting each man in the brainstem.

Deadly_Tiger

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Ghost_Rios

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:53 am
User Image
Amélie "Wyven" Oxton
Location: NYC, Eva's location - Mood: Serious - Gear: Black leather pants, leather jacket, a grey tank top, and a stun gun

Amélie had been so focused on the shooter and trying to break some people’s focus, she forgot her own job. As the water hit her and Eva into the warehouse a small groan came from the girl. "Nnn... okay..." Getting up off the floor she'd look to the water. "The heat is on!" Fire replacing her hair as she took off, swooping down in flight to snatch up Eva. She hadn’t flown with a passenger before so this would be a first, but she pushed it, leaving a flaming streak behind her. "Eva talk to me!" The heat that Amélie was pushing out was, however, hot enough to make water to steam. Landing she'd stretch out a hand, the flames forming a large dragon to scare anyone who didn’t know any better. "Eva we need to leave. Now."

Deadly_Tiger

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 1:48 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Eva Albright
Botanical

Eva inhaled sharply. Her gunshot wound definitely did not appreciate being picked up. Sweat popped out on her face from the heat rolling off of Amelie. After being hosed down and now being baked she was scared to look in a mirror. Hair, makeup, clothes were all probably a mess. It was a relief when Amelie put her down, and the redhead quickly stumbled a few feet away from the heat. The previous hosing liking saved her from being more severely burnt. With the rush of adrenaline, she wasn't sure how badly she was injured. At least her clothes were dry now? "We need to get the other two out of there." Eva countered. Clearly whoever was attacking wasn't friends of theirs and Eva wasn't about to abandon civilians, criminals or not. While distancing herself from Amelie, Eva reached into a pouch on her hip. She hoped most of her seeds survived the trip with Amelie.

A violent wind ripped Amelie's flame dragon asunder. On the rooftop where Al had previously been stood another male in the same strange grey outfit as the one who had attacked Anna. The water elemental quickly followed up by shooting a powerful stream of water towards Amelie, attempting to knock her back.

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Ghost_Rios
Rhyming Demon
Diandra Moon

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 1:49 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Altair Blackwood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Al hit the freezing water, for a moment, disorientating him. Lucky for him, the water also protected him from getting shot. He struggled to the sufferance, unwilling to let his favourite gun sink to the inky depths of the pier. Probably not the smartest move, but every man had his vices. Finally, he managed to break the surface, sucking in a gasp of air. Dead bodies greeted him, bobbing in the water. Nice to know Anna hadn't ditched him when s**t hit the fan. Al only made it a couple of strokes towards land when suddenly his gun was being lifted into the air. "Get your own gun!" He yelled, holding tightly onto the weapon. Those pull-ups were really paying off as he was lifted into the air, dangling from the floating gun. "Anna, metal bender!" This was particularly a problem since their primary way of fighting back was guns.

February 12th 2012

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:59 pm

S o m e t i m e s , x t h e x b e s t x t o x h i d e x i s x i n x p l a i n x s i g h t . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

covered

She heard Al’s warning about the metal bender, causing her to drop down out of sight and move very slowly until she had a clear view of who he was talking about. Anna raised her gun, and aimed for the head before deciding on something with a bit more of an impact. She pulled the grenade from her bag, and pulled the pin, flinging it since Al was distracting the metal bender...He’d have to drop Al, or go boom…

Hit the deck!” She warned, and she threw two more into the gathering groups of people she didn’t want to ******** with before she moved to Al’s bike and kicked it to life. The roar of the engine was warning enough for people to get out of her way if they didn’t want ran over. One hand held the throttle as she made her way to the dock nearest Al, and the other sprayed fire at anyone she caught aiming something that even looked metallic in her general direction.

Look-if you want to get wet, I can think of a lot more fun ways to go about that,” she said to him with a grin as she shouted over the sound of the engine.

Deadly_Tiger

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Ghost_Rios

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:22 pm
User Image
Amélie "Wyven" Oxton
Location: NYC, Eva's location - Mood: Serious - Gear: Black leather pants, leather jacket, a grey tank top, and a stun gun

Amélie wasn’t going to protest. Though the dragon she made was dispersed the young cadet was about to spring into action. Taking a few steps Amélie would take the blast of water. The water sent her flying to the floor with a loud thud. Her vision blurred as she shortly passed out.

Deadly_Tiger

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:51 pm

K a t r i n a xA l b e s c u
Vampyre
☽ ═════════════════════════════════════ ☾

A flash of shadowy movement seemed to glide over the rooftops in a blur of speed. A female with dark raven hair and a pale complexion leapt across the buildings with unnatural precision, landing nimbly on her feet each time. Her eyes shone red against the darkness, blazing with untamed hunger. "There's enough damn blood to fill a lake," The female sighed to herself. Three days had passed since she had last quenched her thirst, and those three days had gone on long enough for her. As Katrina tracked the scent of the blood, she had been able to quickly detect that wherever she was heading, there was a lot of it.

At the speed she was moving and the accuracy of her tracking skills, it didn't take long for her to easily reach the location. Katrina seemed to glide down from the rooftops, landing atop the docks as she quickly analyzed the scene of the chaos, searching for a target. She kept close to the shadows, using them to her advantage as a form of camouflage while she moved closer to where she could smell the fresh blood. Using her abilities, Katrina began to sense the information that the blood contained to determine how it had been spilt.

After obtaining the information, she arrived to the scene with a sinister smirk dancing across her lips. "They always say blood is thicker than water..." Katrina began to say, her voice holding the soft purr of a Romanian accent as she spoke. She lightly flicked her fingertips, the same gesture now separating the spilt blood from the water until it began to form crystallized red tendrils. Her predatory gaze locked on the water bender, and with the wave of her hand, Katrina cast the crystallized blood towards the bender in the formation of jagged spikes, aiming for the neck and the upper abdomen.

═════════════════════════════════════

Location: The Docksxxx Outfit: Leather jacket & jeans xxx OOC:x

PR

Deadly_Tiger
Tigerlvr_Bailey
Ghost_Rios
Diandra Moon

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:19 pm

Eva Albright
Botanical

"Amélie!" Eva screamed as the water rushed over the green-haired cadet. This was bad. Amélie was out, she was injured, the male with Cammie was in the ocean. It seemed Cammie was the only one of them holding her own, but for how long? The torrent of water stopped, revealing an unconscious Amélie. The Water Elemental and Aerokinetic both stopped to appreciate their work, except...much to Eva's confusion they almost looked upset the attack had been successful. To the shock of nearly everyone, crimson spikes suddenly protruded through the giant Water Elemental. It looked shocked, grasping at the spikes as water began to pour out of the wounds and it started shrinking.

"What the...?" The Aerokinetic spun around towards the direction the spikes had come from. After a second his eyes focused on the newcomer. Thrusting his hands forward, hurricane-force winds flew towards Katrina intending to shove her off of the dock and into the ocean.

Eva wanted to run to Amélie's side and check on her, but the threat was far from over. She didn't know where those spikes had come from, but at the moment she was grateful for whoever had stepped in. She used the distraction to grab a handful of seeds from one of her pockets and throw them over the edge of the building. With an outstretched hand, the seeds rapidly began growing. Vines erupted from the ground.

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Ghost_Rios
Dreamatic
Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:21 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Altair Blackwood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Whoa!" Al shouted as he was suddenly dropped back into the water. Anna's gambit worked, as the metal bender let go of her bea to swat the grenade away. It exploded mid-air, causing shockwaves to reverberate. Two more mid-air explosions went off as the grey-clad male was kept busy playing defence. Al's head broke the surface, after orientating himself, he did his best front crawl towards the ladder.

Anna would feel her gun being pulled on as the metal bender attempted to disarm her. Bullets sprayed into the air. Then suddenly Anna regained control of the weapon as the metal bender was lifted into the air by a great vine. "I needed to cool off after our date!" Al shouted back as he hoisted himself out of the water via the ladder. "I think you do too!" He added as if the purpose of getting onto the motorcycle was to soak Anna as well, and not to escape the chaos happening.

February 12th 2012

Diandra Moon

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:30 am

covered

He got her drenched as he climbed on. He was lucky she liked him or she might have kicked him back in the water. “You’re still hot. Maybe you need another dip,” she chuckled, and leaned back, giving him a quick kiss.

There was a nagging feeling in her chest and brain. She didn’t like it. Oh, it wasn’t anyone trying to influence her-it was what she had left of a conscience fighting against the oblivion of complete sociopathy…Her life would be a lot easier if she could just be a complete sociopath. “Guns in my holsters, Babe…” He knew where she kept her weapons on her. “I drive, you shoot.” She could conceal them while they moved-there would just be some glitches along the way, but something was better than nothing. “And there’s more grenades in my pack if you want to make things go boom…

She drove around, letting Altair pick off whoever he could spot…But there were a lot more of them. She slowed to a stop, and climbed off the bike. “Cover me,” she said, running to the tanker. She climbed up the side of it and behind the wheel. It wasn’t too hard to hotwire the thing. As her hands touched the wheel she concentrated and made the entire thing invisible.

She drove it towards the largest concentration of dickheads who were shooting at them…A few might have gotten ran over. Not her problem. If they hadn’t been trying to kill her and Altair, she might have felt an inkling of oops, but right ******** these guys…She took out one of her time delayed grenades and dropped it after pulling the pin. She jumped out and pulled the pin on two more, stuffing them under the tank of the truck she’d just commandeered like she was a pirate, making right for Altair…Altair knew if she was running-you should probably run, too…And he knew she had grenades and had grabbed a fuel tanker…There was going to be a big boom.

Deadly_Tiger

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Ghost_Rios

Dreamatic

Main Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items