Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Role-play
New York, New York Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spacejackal

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:05 am
User Image

Rune 'Haima' Arkwright

Being stared at didn't seem to phase Rune in any way, the woman simply returning the favour with a blank expression. The fact the redhead in his arms was still somewhat conscious was a good sign, but judging from the amount of blood on them both she wagered it was only a matter of time before she would be out. That she wasn't already was surprising to say the least.

"Is there more than one bullet wound? Set her down here," she muttered patting an examination bed and eyeing the man expectantly. While he handled the wounded woman, Rune scrubbed her hands clean and pulled on a pair of clean, latex gloves before having a closer look at her patient. "Do you know what day it is? Remember you name?" Her tone was level and professional, not at all matching the expression she had worn earlier.

While she talked, she lifted the woman's shirt to get a better look at the wound, lips pursing as she gently pressed the area around it. The bullet appeared to have gone clean through, but there was always the risk of severe internal bleeding with this type of wound. "Well, good news is you won't have to go through surgery. You'll need stitches, though. And judging by the bleeding we won't have time to wait for anaesthetics to kick in. Myra! I'll need a drip and a blood transfusion!"

Out in the corridor the sound of the nurse rushing off could be heard.

Android E1

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Eva Albright
Botanical

“Eva….Albright.” The Redhead managed to get out weakly, though she didn’t answer the first question about knowing what day it was. Whether it was because she didn’t know or because she didn’t have the energy to answer would be up for Dr. Arkwright to guess. By the time they reached the examination room she had more or less gone completely limp, having just enough energy to turn her head to look at the man who had been carrying her moments before. She was vaguely aware of the doctor lifting up her shirt to look at the bullet wound in her side and then speaking, though to who or what she had said Eva couldn’t say. “So tired.” She muttered instead in response to whatever was said while closing her eyes. “Going to sleep now.”

Feb 2, 2013

EA R0N1N
Spacejackal

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

VolticAce

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:45 am
Deadly_Tiger

Android E1

Divine Nephilim

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Mysterious
L

Sure robbing banks were fun but Shin had a point. This wasn't armature hour and the group was far more experienced to be wasting their time for some quick cash. With the powers at their disposal the four could have probably have New York completely under their control if they worked together. At first L was also skeptical towards Tyrone's but she knew better then to doubt Tyrone, after all he always had something up his sleeve.

When the waitress left the table to change the music L used her abilities to perfectly replicated the waitresses voice.

"Oh here's my number Mr. Tall dark and handsome. Please give me a call otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I need a strong man in my life, who can take control and torch anyone who refuses to tip me." L mocked.

No matter where he went it always seemed as if Tyrone had some idiotic girl wrapped around his finger tips. L found the entire thing annoying. However, L's interest seemed to peak when Tyrone mentioned that he needed L for his plan. A sly grin appeared on her face.

"Oh!? So you want me to perform? I do enjoy the spotlight on opening night , so tell me of this plan Tyrone. Who must I become?" L said eagerly.

((Hey guys I just wanted to apologize for being gone for such a long period of time. I'm a writer and except commissions. With that being said I was working on a project and it ate up all of my free time. Once again sorry for the holdup but rest assured I'm back.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:07 pm
User Image
Anastasiya Volkov
Varpulis

Anna wasted no time in using a powerful and precise stream of air to slice the end of the fork off. Shin was lucky she liked him. Anyone other than the 3 seated at the table would have lost a hand. Much to her annoyance the waitress showed up again all giggles and blushes. She did smile slightly when L began to mock the girl though. It made the whole thing slightly tolerable. “Enough stalling Tyrone, let’s hear this plan of yours.” There were people waiting to be maimed.

Feb 2, 2013

EA R0N1N
Divine Nephilim
VolticAce

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:57 am
February 12, 2013

I can do what I want, I'm in complete control. That's what I tell myself.
I got a mind of my own, I'll be alright alone. Don't need anybody else.
I give myself a good talking to. No more being a fool for you.
I remember how you made wanna surrender.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Jᴀᴍᴇs Bʀᴀɴᴅᴛ ↘↘
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Always the same, You say that you'll change. Somehow you never do.
I believe all your lies, The look in your eyes. You make it all seem true.
I guess I see what I wanna see, Or is my heart just deceiving me
With that look I know so well, I fall completely under your spell.

James parked his car on the side of the road outside of the complex Leon lived in. Providence hadn't heard from him in a few days, except for a strange and slightly urgent text-message that James had received from his friend that morning. That was when James decided that somebody should probably go check on him. Who better to solve the case of the missing, distraught field agent than the detective? Only, Joel was busy trying to regain his sister's trust, and James wasn't going to try and take his friend away from that task. He had opted to go alone, sure that this would not necessarily be a two-person job. Besides, James being left to his own devices was much less taxing on everyone now that his moping had ceased with Joel's return.

Once he made it through the cold to the apartment door, James knocked firmly. "Leon?" He called out. There was some muttering that came from the other side before it was finally opened. Except that Leon wasn't the one to answer. Instead, a chipper redhead opened the door to greet him. James had the sudden feeling that Leon may not be in any danger at all, despite the frantic gibberish of a message he had sent. In fact, James would wager it was quite the opposite."Detective James Brandt." He introduced out of habit. "Er..Is Leon around?" He asked the girl, hoping he wasn't interrupting anything.

❝Damn your eyes.
They're taking my breath away
For making me wanna stay
Damn your eyes
For getting my hopes up high
Making me fall in love again!
Damn your eyes.❞

Deadly_Tiger

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image

Leon Farshaw

“James!” A desperate cry for help came from within the apartment, followed by the unmistakable sound of someone retching into the toilet. The last few days had been hell since Harper had decided it was time for him to sober up. He tried to explain it had been a bad week and he normally didn’t get that drunk. Honestly he had it under control, and just drank enough to stay level. Well mostly to drown out the memories, but he wasn’t going to share those particular demons. But he had functioned perfectly fine this long. She had dumped out all of his alcohol anyway and by the end of the first night he was too weak to do anything about it anyway. So Leon found himself either sleeping on the bathroom floor or dry heaving into the toilet, all pale and cold sweats. James was here now. He would save Leon from the hell that was being sober.

Feb 12th, 2013 | 7:35PM

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:56 am
February 12, 2013

James heard his name called desperately from further in the apartment, followed by a bit of gagging. He raised a brow glancing over at the redhead who had a rather smug look on her face. She stepped aside, and James followed the sound of Leon's voice to the bathroom, where he found the man hovering miserably over the toilet. An amused smile crossed the detective's face and he leaned up against the door frame. "Quite the hangover." He commented, giving a small nod towards the toilet. "You didn't drag me all the way out here just for some ibuprofen and a glass of water, did you?" James grinned, glancing back towards the other room where the redhead waited. "Although I'm touched that you'd rather have me taking care of you than her."

❝Damn your eyes.
For making me wanna stay
Damn your eyes
Damn your eyes.❞

Deadly_Tiger

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:25 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

S o m e t i m e s , x t h e x b e s t x t o x h i d e x i s x i n x p l a i n x s i g h t . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T h e x C h a m e l e o n
A N N A B E L L E x K A L L I A S
C a m m i e x t h e x S m u g g l e r

Places: apartment hideout xxxxFaces: Altair
covered

She was holding a cup in each hand as she moved down the sidewalk, dance-sliding in the slush as her head bobbed to the music that was playing in the earbud of one ear. Some diamond embellished shoes sounded nice right about now, but really…Where would she wear them? Where ever the hell she wanted, that was where. Annabelle did a little twist, going down til her a** hit her heels, then went right back up. Her ankles crossed, and she did a little turn into the alley that had the fire escape she was going to use to get to where she wanted to go.

Balancing the two cups in one hand, she used a couple of crates to reach the ladder, and pulled it down. It was pulled right back up when she was on the first landing. Up-up-up, she un-cloaked the window next to the one that looked to be boarded up. She used a key to unlock the deadbolt that was built in, and climbed in. She closed it behind her, and heard the lock click back into place. That left the short blond standing in a literal black room. She recloaked the window, and uncloaked the keypad, punching in the code before she pushed on a hidden panel, and made the pad disappear once more. It was like a warehouse hidden behind some crappy studio apartments in the building. She had a number of places like this around the city. Some were hidden, some weren’t. Some were hidden within layers of hideouts. She was weird and paranoid like that. Probably came from having a kingpin for a father.

She found Altair sleeping on a cot, and grinned. Anna had seen him slip in when one of her alarms alerted her to an entry to the hideout. She'd seen him on the camera, and figured she'd bring him some wake-up brew. Never could remember which place had food, and coffee, and which didn't. Especially if it wasn't one she was actively using in the moment. She never questioned why he did things like this. The one time her dad didn’t listen to the guy, her mom was killed. If he said something was a bad idea, she listened. Like when he’d some meeting that had been set up would be a bad idea. She hadn’t gone. End of discussion. If there was no other choice, she made sure to point that out if she was forced to not listen.

A leg lifted, and she turned, straddling the sleeping man’s hips as she dropped down. “Morning, Sunshine!” She chuckled, holding a coffee out to the guy. “Did you miss me, or something?” He hadn’t sent her a text about anything, so she figured it had more to do with him having a feeling that being at his place was a bad idea. She took a sip from the other cup, and winced. “Nope. That one is mine. This one is yours.” She made a face, and started to climb up from his lap. “How can you drink that without cream and sugar is beyond me.” She was not quite so grown up yet. She liked all her milk, sugar, and flavorings.

Deadly_Tiger

Diandra Moon

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Leon Farshaw
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

“It’s not funny James.” Leon snapped, clearly not getting the same enjoyment out the situation as James was. To be fair, if their positions were reverse Leon would have likely made a similar joke, but he was in no mood to appreciate it at the moment. “Tell her my drinking is under control!” He demanded of the detective. After all Leon had been in some state of drunk or another during his entire relationship with James. “And then bring me something to drink. Anything to end this hell.” He finished before putting his head back into the porcelain throne for another round of dry heaving. It seemed like the last time he had eaten anything had been a month ago, yet it wouldn’t stop.

Feb 12th, 2013 | Haze

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:04 pm
February 12, 2013

James let out another laugh when Leon snapped at him. It was sort of funny. "Tell her my drinking is under control!" The man pleaded, begging for something to end his misery. James bent down to be more level with his floor-ridden friend, one hand on his knee and the other giving Leon a pat on the shoulder. "I hate to say it pal, but maybe this is good for you." He grinned. Not that the man didn't generally function just fine, but it was common knowledge that he was nearly always some level of drunk. James worried about him, sometimes, but it never posed a problem for the rest of them... It seemed as though Leon had finally found someone who did have a problem with it. "Don't you have a whole cupboard full around here somewhere?" James went on, replacing himself in the doorway.

❝Damn your eyes.
For making me wanna stay
Damn your eyes
Damn your eyes.❞

Deadly_Tiger

Diandra Moon

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:35 pm
Altair grunted slightly, suddenly pulled from his slumber by a weight dropping on him, followed by an all too familiar voice. “Now this is what I call a wake up call.” Altair gave a sleepy grin, his voice low and husky with sleep. “And I don't mean the coffee.” He hadn't been too sure if Annabelle would show up, but he was certainly happy she did. Visits from her were always welcome. Most people would call you stupid for hitting on your bosses daughter. Especially when your boss was a crime lord, but then Al never considered himself very smart. Just lucky. “Where do you think you're going?” He placed a hand on either hip to stop her from getting up quite so soon, ignoring the beverage on offer. There was something a lot more delicious in front of him at the moment. He chuckled at her complaint about his coffee preferences. “It's what real men drink. Black coffee and straight whiskey.” He answered, taking his coffee once he was sure she wasn't going to get up and taking a sip to demonstrate, before setting it aside. “What brings the lovely Annabelle here this morning?”

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:48 pm

S o m e t i m e s , x t h e x b e s t x t o x h i d e x i s x i n x p l a i n x s i g h t . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

covered

That deep, rumbling sound to his voice made her grin. The hands on her hips earned a raised brow, but she lowered back down, letting her feet rest against the floor as she sat back on Al’s lap. She liked him getting handsy on occasion, but she didn’t tell him that. It might ruin all their fun. “I was going to see if there was anything here to fix you for breakfast, but if you’d rather I squash you with my fat a**, I’ll stay right here.

Her blue gaze watched as he took a sip of his coffee to prove his point. Real men could keep their bitter brew. She preferred her sweet drinks. She hooked her ankles against the bottom side of the cot, and leaned forward, her chest playfully pressing against his. “Maybe I’m just trying to make that rhyme true…Sugar, and spice, and everything nice…I think we all know I'm certainly not made out of that...” She grinned, her nose just brushing his before she sat back up with all the ease of someone accustomed to using their legs for leverage in many a position.

I saw you coming in on the monitors last night, but since no one followed you, figured I’d be nice, and bring you something hot to drink, and nice to look at.” She gave her short hair a joking flip. “Everything alright with you? Some psycho stalker chick find your house, and lie in wait, so you thought here would be safer?

Deadly_Tiger

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:16 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Leon Farshaw
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Leon couldn't possibly fathom how this was good for him in any way, shape or form. He felt like death. “Death would be kinder.” He complained. Sure his drinking probably would eventually give him liver problems among other things, but with the war he wasn't really expecting to live that long. “She poured it all out!” Leon snarled bitterly. “I had some really good stuff!” Beer he could get more of, but Four Roses Whisky was hard to find. “If you aren't going to help, at least go get me something to make it more tolerable.” Ibprohpen for the fever, gravol for the nasuea....sleeping pills for the dreams that haunted him with his sobriety.

Feb 12th, 2013 | Haze

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:33 pm
Altair gave a deep throat chuckled. He definitely preferred she squash him with her 'fat a**'. If it was between that and food, he'd take the first one without hesitation. “Sounds like I need to straighten someone out. Your a** is perfect and I'll gladly introduce anyone who says otherwise to my fist.”

It took all of Al’s will power not to grab Anna and kiss her thoroughly, but that would mean admitting defeat. “You are definitely not nice.” He groaned as she sat back up. It seemed his pants were suddenly several sizes too small.

“Jealous?” He asked with a grin and a wink at her made up stalker scenario….not that he hadn’t used a safe house for similar reasons before. “I had a feeling this was the place to be this morning and now I know why.” That wasn’t totally true. It was his home he was supposed to avoid, but talking about work would spoil the morning fun. Asses were infinitely more interesting than whatever ended up happening last night.

Diandra Moon

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:58 pm

covered

She felt her cheeks warm slightly at the compliment about her backside. If he’d been staring, then he would know, wouldn’t he? “All girls think their asses are either fat, or nonexistent.” She chuckled, tempted to move his hands over a little more, so he could determine if she was a perfect handful or not. However, that might make things weird. She didn’t want to ruin the fun.

She felt the literal rise she got out of the man when she sat up. Well-well-well…She smiled, stretching slightly before she sighed, staring down at him. He wasn’t telling her to get up, and he wasn’t pulling her closer. They were both sober, and for all she knew, he’d been black-out drunk, and didn’t remember that last time…It had been a while…

Why would I be jealous?” He hadn’t done more than flirt, and lots of guys liked to flirt. He hadn’t given her a reason to be jealous. “Would you like me to be jealous?” She took a long sip from her sweet drink, and then set the cup on a nearby crate. “I’m the bright spot of your morning? I don’t know whether to feel flattered, or sorry for you.” She playfully pinched his cheek, and quickly rose from his lap before he could stop her.

She shifted her shoulders, letting the rucksack fall to the floor, catching it before it could crash, and giving it a softer landing. The gloves were pulled from her hands, and tucked into the pockets of her jacket before it joined the rucksack. Her hat was pulled off, revealing the short, wavy hair, and it topped the pile like some cloth Jabba the Hut-or whatever the slug creature was called in that movie. She didn’t take off the guns, only uncloaked them so they were easily seen.

Any big plans for the day, or was your plan to just lazy-sexy on the cot all day?

Deadly_Tiger

Main Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces