Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:55 pm
how good are you with your hands

"That's fine." What Oliver didn't say was that's not the point god dammit, I just want to do something with you. Even though they were like, hanging out already, but whatever.

"You can pick." It was only a moment later that he realized he might have signed his death certificate; he was doomed, letting Horace pick the colors, thank god he preemptively worked at a funeral home because he was going straight into the casket, his nails prolly highlighter yellow and mauve purple and terribly fuchsia. Shiloh would be so distraught. Oliver would be even more distraught, watching himself from above.

Oh, but it'd be fun.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:37 am

Horace grinned while he looked at the polishes, entirely too pleased. Sometimes he wondered if he was developing a thing for hands. Certain hands. It was infinitely better than shying away from every touch - although he still got spikes of anxiety, he wanted to be closer.

Finally, he pulled two colors out of the pile: a lovely mint and an almost pale yellow. "I'm gonna do a pattern," he said, then scooted over so that he was close enough to Oliver.

"So, manicures usually involve hand massages - I'm pretty good with my hands, if you want?" He held out one of his hands for one of Oliver's. Horace might be bad at nail polish, or colors, but he was already enjoying this.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:45 am
dress for the job you want

"Oh? Gonna let me in the dressing room, too?" He grinned, interlocking his fingers with Ollie's tightly. Horace wasn't about to let go unless Oliver needed both hands. Well, technically, Oliver did need both hands - one to pick out clothing, and one to hold his hand. It was important.

He looked at the shorts. "Oh I like those - makes you wanna put your fingers through the holes. Try them on with the shirt? I wanna see." He squeezed Ollie's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:51 am
talk to me

Horace was very conscious of trying not to take up too much of Ollie's time. He needed his sleep, but Horace loved the random calls late at night, where they'd talk about what and he could hear Chai's breathy purrs in the short silences between sentences.

Oliver had just said something, but instead of responding, he just blurted out awkwardly, "I like your voice." A pause. "Uh. I mean.. i-it's good. Like it's both sexy and relaxing." Wait, that wasn't any better to say! Horace sank deeper into his bed.

"F-forget I said that."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:01 am
return to sender

Holy s**t. Horace opened the box carefully, setting aside the bow (he was going to keep it forever). There were a few moments where he wasn't sure who had sent this, but who else would put such efforts into the box? And he contents cinched it.

He smiled so hard his cheeks hurt, immediately put them on and showed both Nugget and Melany. Later, Oliver would get a text with a picture of them on his bare legs with the addition of: 'look what i got! i wonder who these could be from - they didn't leave a note. (He also included 5 sad face emojis, for emphasis.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:09 am
movie moves

Horace turned his face so that when he spoke next, it was into Oliver's neck, which was all kinds of dangerous, but nice. Might give him a crick in his neck, though. "May be my therapy, but I don't wanna startle you or anything, Ollie." His hair slide over Oliver's shoulder.

"It's so sauve, I'm totally charmed. I might never move off your shoulder," He grinned, his arms remaining firmly around Oliver.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:51 am

Oliver breathed a sight of relief at the color choices. It wasn't magenta pink and metallic silver or some other ungodly combination, so he was content. "I wouldn't say no to your services if you're offering it." He shot right back, his fingers wiggling, "Go for it."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:54 am
dress for the job you want

"I-I-I mean," Oliver stammered suddenly, "If you want, I guess, it's not that big of a deal..." Except, the way he reacted sort of made it seem like it was. Maybe it was something about the grin and also the put your fingers through the holes comment and all the other... stuff.

"I think that'd be a cute combo though..." There were a few sweaters and cardigans on the clearance rack—probably left over stuff from the winter time, though fall was fast approaching—but he'd save those for another time. Instead he grabbed the two things right up. "The dressing rooms are in the back...?" He looked around, but he was more or less asking Horace, aka Mr. "I'm like 7'5'' and a lighthouse beacon for finding things over shelves"

Okay maybe not that tall, but still.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:56 am
talk to me

"What." Whatever Oliver had been talking about, it got totally derailed, "I mean, I've had people tell me my voice was calming, but—" Sexy?

"You shouldn't compliment people and then try to take it right back though! That's just mean." He huffed, "Maybe I don't want to forget it."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:59 am
movie moves

Oliver rolled his eyes, "Oh my god." But he laughed too. Suddenly he wasn't focusing that much on the movie. The way Horace's breath was hitting his neck tickled though; it was nice, Ollie felt nice, "I think I'd be okay with just about anything though."

He paused as he sunk into the feeling, "I guess maybe in a way it's good therapy for me too. I never really got a lot of physical contact like this growing up." There was still a definitive smile in his voice, "I think I'd be okay if you never moved."

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:12 pm
Full moon problems

Oliver was sitting there, looking a little frazzled, but he always did around this time of the month. His ears were decidedly more fluffy, he had a tail, he had his little teeth and the rings around his eyes—and that was fine normally, when he made the executive choice to shift—but not when it was forced upon him.

Ollie was a creature of free will. He didn't like things being acted upon him without his consent.

"Okay, so like, you know the touch stuff we've been doing? How that's been to help you out?" He looked at his hands, frowning, "I kinda think maybe... I could benefit from that too. You know my hands get obnoxiously sensitive when I'm like this, right? So..." He trailed off awkwardly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:57 pm
talk to me

"I.. was afraid you wouldn't like being called that," he admitted. Horace also hadn't intended that sort of compliment to slip out, but there it was. "Okay. You have a sexy voice, Oliver Beaumont, and I like it."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Horace took one of Oliver's hands in his, breathing out slowly when no shock happened. He began to massage, trying not to feel weird about it, but he always felt weird, a good weird, touching Oliver.

"Does that feel okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:16 pm
movie moves

"That just makes me wanna try stuff, Ollie." Horace chuckled a bit, but he didn't move. He did kind of want to punch Oliver's dad, still. His arms tightened for a second. "I think I just have to give you extra to make up for it." Then, acting on a whim, he kissed Oliver's neck. And then Horace waited to see if Oliver wanted to ignore it or not.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:21 pm
Full moon problems

Horace glanced over at Oliver. "Yeah... I mean, we could definitely try. You want to desensitize yourself?" He held out his own hands. "C'mere. Remember you gotta tell me if you want to stop anytime, okay?" He never thought he'd see the day when he was inviting touch from someone else, but he also couldn't see himself refusing Oliver.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff