Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:24 pm
dress for the job you want

"Hey! Look, don't touch." He playfully batted Horace's hand away. "But you think so? I kinda like it too." He turned around, looked himself in the mirror. At Horace's insistence, he tried the top on too.

"It's a little girly, huh?" What like the shorts weren't. His hands were fumbling behind his head as he tried to retie the thing.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:18 pm

"It looks cute on you - that's what matters." Horace's eyes were nothing but appreciative. His hands lifted a bit before he paused. "Let me help you tie that?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:27 pm
talk to me

Partway through Ollie's words, Horace had started laughing. It was muffled - he'd shoved the blanket against his mouth. He tried controlling it. "I'm sorry, Ollie, I was just pulling your leg. But you can use me anyway you want, you'd just have to let me know." His voice was, of course, full of innuendo, but least he hadn't said a peep about putting things in Oliver's mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:50 pm
full moon problems

Horace shivered. Oliver's light touches almost tickled, but not in a bad way. "I think that maybe if you touched someone's hands long enough, you could memorize them, like how you recognize the way someone smells or something." He placed his fingertips across Oliver's wrist and gently rubbed, feeling the pulse faintly through his skin.

"Is it sensitive here or just here?" He swiped one finger slowly higher into Oliver's palm.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:57 pm
how good are you with your hands

"It's easier, when I look, when I think about who I'm touching. And when I can see them before they touch me. Maybe it works better if I want them to touch me? I dunno." When Oliver's fingers had wiggled, he'd stopped massaging and now, he lifted one of Oliver's hands up. Quickly, he pressed a kiss into his palm.

"Let's get your nails painted, Olliebee."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:00 pm
movie moves

Horace grinned, but did not stop his assault. How could he, when it produced such wonderful reactions? "Your only option-" A kiss to his temple. '-is to-" One to the top of his head and then another to his neck. "-Surrender." Horace turned Oliver in his arms and finally kissed him on the lips.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:49 pm

"Cute huh..." Ollie stared at himself in the mirror. Hard. "Could you?" He was starting to fumble a little bit. Chalk it up to nerves.

talk to me

Ollie was silent. Then he spoke very assuredly, "Horace Nokoni I swear to god—" But when he exhaled sharply, he laughed too. Apparently the innuendo had hit its mark. "I take it back! You really are a jerk."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

full moon problems

Ollie didn't flinch away, but he definitely jumped and tensed as the finger hit his palm, "It's my whole hand. It stops at the wrist." His eyes were watching Horace's movements very carefully. "It's true though. Everyone feels different. I actually... can sort of memorize people based on their magic. I can sense it in a lot of weird ways, and everyone's different..." He trailed off.

"It's kinda annoying. But some people's magic is really nice." Nasir's was like home, and Eli's was warm and comforting like a wine-lulled-sleep. Horace's was charged like a storm, but not in a bad way; if Ollie had to describe it, it was like the mornings when you woke up to rain—the sky a dull grey—and there wasn't a better option than dozing back off for an hour or two.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:50 pm

"Makes sense." Ollie smiled, "So you like touching me then?" His grin turned downright cheeky.

"Thanks for the massage though, it felt wonderful. Maybe you're in the wrong profession?" He stopped, "Well. I'll see how you do on my nails first before I make any wild assumptions..."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:50 pm
movie moves

"Okay okay I su—" He was cut short at the kiss to his lips, but the problem was he was still laughing, so it sort of made kissing his lips hard when he was trying not to sputter everywhere.

Too late.

He tipped his head back just a little—just a little—so he could laugh and speak and wheeze and oh god "I surrender already I surrender oh my god..."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:57 pm

"Very." Horace moved behind Oliver and began meticulously doing up the tie on the shirt. His finger may have unnecessarily brushed Oliver's skin too many times, but who could say for sure? When he was done, he looked up, his eyes meeting Ollie's in the mirror.

"I think you should get it. You look... great." Horace sent a little mental push towards Oliver that meant quite a bit more than just great.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:03 pm

"What if I do? Are you gonna ban me from it?" He made a very exaggerated sad face as he collected both nail polishes.

"Actually, I have painted nails once before..." He pulled out the mint, deciding on that as a base color and maybe... stripes or polka dots or tips in yellow. All three. "But they weren't as, uh, living as you." The funeral assistant in charge of make-up had roped him in once. Slowly and carefully, although not perfectly, he began on the first hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:05 pm
talk to me

"But don't you like it when I jerk it?" He sputtered out a laugh. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, that was awful."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:07 pm
full moon problems

Horace kept his finger there, not moving it, and not holding Oliver's hand in place. He pressed down, but gently, figuring getting used to a stationary feeling might be best at first.

"Oh, what's my magic like? Wait - does your own magic feel like anything?"  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces