Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:41 pm
wosh this

Ollie wasn't just washing a sandwich, Oliver was smothering the sandwich in the ******** crib. This wasn't a gentle, circular cleanse. This was slamming the sandwich under the stream of water over and over like he was strangling someone and that someone was struggling.

"I can't help it." He let go of the soggy bread into the sink, "I just wanted a ******** sandwich."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:42 pm
full moon problems

Ollie stopped touching Horace's hand (his fingers still lingered, they just stilled...) and this was mostly because he was staring blankly at the man speaking. After a while, his face lit up in a blush, and then a moment later he was consumed with confusion.

"H-Hey wait, how—?" He blinked rapidly, "I mean, you can actually feel—??? I mean?"

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:34 pm
wosh this

When Oliver dropped the bread, Horace slid an arm around Oliver's waist, giving him a gentle squeeze. "Olliebee, it's okay. Is this... is it a moon thing?" It was the only thing he could think of. Honestly, watching him ruthlessly murder the sandwich had been kind of alarming in the extreme. Hadn't he seen a raccoon video like this? Something involving cotton candy and disappointment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:37 pm
full moon problems

"I... I don't know. Like I feel you in the back of my mind, and here-" He touched Oliver's wrist. "And if I concentrate, I can feel you like that, too. Do you think it's got something to do with destroying the charter together?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:42 pm
movie moves

"Nope, that makes me the horrible, plundering invader." The small kiss made him smile. "How about something like this?" And Horace bent and kissed Oliver deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:52 pm
dress for the job you want

"Why do you think it's wrong to like it? Is it because you think people will look?" He kept his touch gentle, conscious of how soft Oliver looked. How open. He wanted to just burst out loudly that it wasn't wrong, because it wasn't, but he didn't think that would help Ollie.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 pm
talk to me

"Hopelessly enamored, or something." He laughed.

melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:16 pm
wosh this

When Oliver finally spoke, he sounded so beaten down, probably as beaten down as the sandwich. "Y... Yeah. Yeah it..." His shoulders were slumping. "Sometimes it's okay. Other times it feels like if I don't I'll like, I'll— I'll freak out or something. It's so goddamn stupid."

He was silent.

"I really hate being a moonwalker." Whether he meant it some of the time or all of the time or just heat of the moment times like now wasn't clear.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

full moon problems

Ollie's eyes were wide, his gaze trailing down as Horace touched his wrist. "M-Maybe, I dunno..." His own eyes slid shut in momentary concentration. "But I can feel it too, like... you and Eli are there. I guess it's easy to ignore because I'm kind of... trained to do that with all my mental powers, but when I think about it..."

They were definitely there.

His eyes opened up again, "It's still bizarre. I mean, that you can sense my magic that way..." Did he access to any of Oliver's other abilities too? God, he hoped not, they were kind of intrusive...

movie moves

"And yet you still fought through so much trouble to find the prince, huh?" Oliver laughed again, sweetly this time. It was a rare mood for him to be in, but definitely not a bad one.

I really like kissing you He pinged, maybe accidentally. Actually, I guess this stuff is pretty convenient for stuff like this, isn't it? Maybe not accidentally...

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

"I dunno. Society I guess. I like the clothes but I don't think they really look good on me." Pause, "But I want them to. But I don't think they ever will."

childhood's end

Oliver was sitting on a concrete curb, his eyes fixated on the sight in front of him. There were three kids in a yard, they were in a subdivision that didn't look great, but the houses were at least kept up to a minimum. This house in particular looked a hell of a lot better than he ever remembered it.

The Semblance of Unity
    text to: Horace♪ ♫ ♬

Do you ever wonder what places in your childhood look like now?

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:31 pm

"They look... like, really, good on you, Ollie." He understood, though, the issue of society not accepting, of feeling like everyone's eyes trailed after him, judging.

Horace paused for a moment. "I want to buy them for you. You aren't obligated to wear them, but I want you to have them if you do." And maybe, he could work with him on baby steps - wearing them at home, wearing them to Horace's place, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:36 pm
movie moves

"I can't help but go after someone I want." He smiled. Oliver was so cute; and Horace loved it when he was able to be in this sort of light-hearted mood. He hated to snuff out that laugh, but he kind of needed to kiss Ollie again.

Very convenient. I could kiss you forever.[/i[  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:41 pm
wosh this

"It's okay." He tilted his head to kiss Oliver's temple. "It's a compulsion, not your fault, Olliebee." Horace understood the horrible feeling a lack of control brought.

"If you want, we can go talk to Silk - found out if there's a way to reverse it." She paused in thought, looking at the remains of the sandwich. "Did I ever tell you 'thank you' for that time at the Conference?"  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff