Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:39 am
Demetri walked into the dorm and took a quick look around before picking the left side of the room, because of the window facing out to the forest. He put his bags down and looked out the window for a few moments before opening it.. "Much better than home, definitely," He said to himself, smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image

Demetri

Demetri turned and looked at Stiles, his roommate,
taking in everything about this guy before going and shaking his hand.
"I'm Demetri." He said giving Stiles a slightly confused look. "Which one of you is older? I mean it could be him but you look...older than Castiel by a few years but not everything is as it could seem." He questioned, explaining himself afterward trying not to confuse Stiles.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:31 pm
CastielDemetori
OOC: Well im just gonna go along like my post didnt disappear lol

User Image

Stiles

Mood:
Wearing:Casual
Theme:My Name Is Human-Highly Suspect

"Nice to meet you Demetri, oh yea i get that a lot, I'm older by a few minutes, but i look a lot older."

He said and looked at his side of the room then at his bag. He grabbed the bag and walked over to a dresser on his side of the room and moved his bag to sit on the top of it as he put his clothes into the dresser. He looked back at Demetri briefly before going back to unpacking his clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:55 pm
User Image
Demetri

Demetri mumbled something to himself before he looked over at his bags. He put one bag under his bed before he moved the other over to his dresser and started putting his clothes away. When he was halfway done he looked over at Stiles and opened his mouth as if he was going to say something. He closed it after a few moments and sighed.

"Last thing I need is my roommate stabbing me in my sleep or something." He said quietly to himself.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:24 pm
CastielDemetori
OOC:

User Image

Stiles

Mood:

After he was done unpacking his clothes he pulled out a few other objects, and set them up on the dresser, the objects being an old metal fan, The next thing was a wooden triangle following that were crystals he put inside of it and some animal bones and skulls. He lastly pulled his bed sheets out and a blanket and placed them folded on the bed before stuffing his bag under his bed.

"Did ya say something?"

He asked as he looked over his shoulder getting ready to unfold the sheets and place them on the bed. He turned fully around then sat on his bed and stared at his roommate.

"Hey if you don't like me or don't trust me thats cool i guess but we still have to live together, im just getting an odd vibe from you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:32 pm
User Image
Demetri

He finished putting his clothes away and looked over at Stiles.
"Currently I don't know how to feel about you. We've barely talked, not that I have a problem with that. People get the wrong idea from people like me." He said switching the empty bag for the full one. He pulled out sheets and a blanket out, putting the bag under this bed with the other one.
"I just don't want you to think I'm a threat that's all." He sighed before putting his bed sheets on his bed.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:56 pm
CastielDemetori
OOC:

User Image

Stiles

Mood:

Stiles nodded at the comment, understanding that he didn't know how he felt about him. Then raised an eyebrow in a confused fashion.

"What exactly do you mean people like you?"

Stiles didn't know what Demetri was and wasn't going to ask until the occasion arose for that or he was told, but the occasion did arise. Stiles scratched the back of his head as he watched his roommate.

"Right now i don't think you are a threat, just getting a weird vibe is all."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:12 am
User Image

Demetri

After he finished putting on his sheets, he turned to look at Stiles.
"I'm a vampire. Foul beast of the night who feeds on the living, apparently." He said sitting on his bed.
"Most people immediately assume that they are food to me. I mean I can't say anything about any other thing that isn't human blood because I've only had human blood. Blood is still blood though. I don't know why you're getting a weird vibe from me but I'm not threatening you. I wouldn't." He explained, running a hand through his hair. He was nervous about telling his roommate what he was. Some vampires were controlled by their thirst but I wasn't one of them.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:23 am
CastielDemetori
OOC:

User Image

Stiles

Mood:

"Oh, cool im the exact same thing as my brother, a neko but he likes to call himself a cat boy."

He said and shrugged his shoulders then went back to what he was doing

"Well maybe that bad vibe was you keeping that information from me, i have no problem with you being a vampire, i just don't do well with secrets or i guess important information being held from me, or what i consider important. Anything else i should know about you? Me im a neat freak so as long as the room is pretty clean i wont have a problem, i also don't like my stuff being touched."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:35 am
User Image

Demetri

Demetri was kind of surprised.
"Why don't you have a problem with it? I mean most people try to stab me or something like that. Don't worry about your stuff I won't be touching it, in fear of getting stabbed." He said putting his hands up in a defensive way before he chuckled.
"I'm a pretty clean person so I think we'll be okay. If anything just let me know if I do something you have a problem with. Don't want to be on bad terms since we have to share a room." He said laying back.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:49 am
CastielDemetori
OOC:

User Image

Stiles

Mood:

"Well that's who you are, im not gonna not like someone because of what species they are. And im not gonna stab you"

He said with a shrug and laid on his bed putting his hands behind his head. He turned his head to look at Demetri.

"Yea same here, let me know if i do anything thats a 'no-no', or something that bothers you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:55 am
User Image

Demetri

"I generally don't have anything that really bothers me, unless like something gets too messy or something." He said shrugging.
He didn't really mind other people, the only people he really didn't like were werewolves, he wouldn't straight up attack one if he saw one.
"I guess the only thing I really have a problem with is werewolves. I've just had problems with their kind before." He explained.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:43 am
CastielDemetori
OOC:

User Image

Stiles

Mood:

"Well assuming you have auto shop, you a problem with the teacher of that class. I did some research on the teachers, cause im totally weird like that, and he is a werewolf."

Parts of what he said, he made sure to say in a sarcastic voice. But it was true the auto shop teacher was indeed a werewolf, and a pretty buff, and slightly scary looking one.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:54 am
User Image

Demetri

He thought for a moment.
"I don't think I'd have any problems with him unless he was a highly attractive werewolf. Then that'd cause problems and then that'd probably become my favorite class and my favorite teacher." He said sitting up. Only after saying that did he realize he just unintentionally came out to his roommate.
"I'm sorry if that was weird." He said shaking his head, He tried to mentally take note that thinking before speaking was highly important.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out