+66.jpg] How it looks

{don't know why the second link is doin that}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂𝓷𝓷☽☾𝓣𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓻
Theme:Issues~Julia
Mood: Neutral
Wearing

Eevee was finally unpacked in her dorm room decided to head back to the park she had seen on her way over. She packed her bag and walked out of the dorms, finding her bike and hoping on it. It was a plan mountain bike, she was saving up for a motorcycle but that wouldn't be for a while. Getting down to the park she biked down to the gazebo and set her bike down on the ground. She walked along the park for a while before she found her way back to the gazebo pulling a joint and lighting it. Laying on the railing of the gazebo, one leg hanging off the other balancing her. Watching the sky move for a while she looked over at the pond on the other side of the park and smiled.
Eevee hopped off the railing and making the landing and putting out what she was smoking. She hopped onto her bike, grabbing her bag and rode over to the pond. Setting everything down again she began to take off her clothes, all but her bra. She hopped the fence and walked into the water feeling the scales taking over her legs till she was waist deep and she had a full tail where her legs had been. Swimming around the small area and laying on her back sunbathing. The pink scales and the fins coming out of her hair by her ears shining with the sun and the water. Her pink hair flowing around her as she floated in the water.

User Image

ShadowxHoney

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:19 pm
ShadowxHoney

User Image

Stiles

Mood:
Wearing:Casual
Theme:My Name Is Human-Highly Suspect

After visiting his brothers dorm Stiles decided to walk to the park, to get out of the dorm for a little and explore the area around the school. Stiles was the older one out of his twin brother and usual got the comment that he looked much older, he didn't mind so much but it did get old after a while. Stiles walked with the hood of his sweatshirt up and his hands in the pockets, sort of making him look sketchy as people avoided him, his facial hair probably didn't help his situation either.

As he walked threw the park he noticed someones belongings by the edge of what looked like a pond, he tilted his head to the side a bit and began walking over . He slid his hood off and looked at the bike, then at the clothes, they looked liked the belonged to a girl. He looked out at the pond before he noticed something. . . abnormal to say the least when he saw that it had a face he jumped a bit startled like a cat would and fell onto the ground with a slight thud.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:51 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂𝓷𝓷☽☾𝓣𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓻
Mood: Amused
Mermaid

Evelynn was enjoying the sun humming quietly when she heard a noise off on the main path. She opened her eyes and swam so she could see a little better. Looking up to see a man, who seemed to be surprised by her, she smiled.

"What, never seen a mermaid before."

She slightly enjoyed lying about what she was, but she looked close enough to a mermaid no one ever knew any different. Running her hands through her pink hair she slicked it all back, away from her face and the fins coming out by her ears. She flicked her tail at him playfully splashing some water towards him.

"I don't bite you know....unless you want me to."

Eevee spoke with a flirty tone and chuckled, the sound maybe sounding a little so musical. She cleared her throat and lowered her face in the water for a second, having to remind herself to be careful. She lifted her face back out to talk again.

"Name's Eevee"

User Image

ShadowxHoney

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:02 am
ShadowxHoney

User Image

Stiles

Mood:

Stiles raised an eyebrow at the woman who said she was a mermaid. he stood up brushing himself off and flinched a bit at the water, he narrowed his eyes at the woman. He wasn't a fan of water when he didn't wanna be in it, that being his neko side coming out. He didn't speak as she spoke to him,
he had seen mermaids, but in books, at old schools he had gone to and they did not look like her.

"In person no, in books in class yes and they don't look like you."

Stiles tone was more mono tone than anything. He stuffed his hands back in his pockets and watched her as she moved around in the water.

"Stiles. You a student at the school? If so i have a twin just a warning he is like the awkward gay version of me."

He thought he would warn her in case they became friends, didn't want her to get the two mixed up

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:22 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂𝓷𝓷☽☾𝓣𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓻
Mermaid

Evelynn swam to the shallowest part of the pond towards the man before she dragged herself a little onto the land. The sun hitting her scales, the water droplets shinning. She positioned herself so she could still easily look up at him.
"Well, Stiles, my family comes from a little deeper and farther out then the common mermaid who poses for those drawings and photos."

It wasn't a lie, Sirens did come from deeper farther out parts of the oceans, and ended up working their way closer to land. It was easier to find victims in busier ports. She thought about his comment for a moment before cocking her head slightly.
"And would you have a problem with him being gay..because homophobia is no joke my fine friend."

Eevee looked at him seriously for a moment, waiting to see his reply. Her scales slowly shrinking as the sun dried them off.
"Be a pal and reach in the small pouch of my bag and toss me my cigarettes please?"

She was getting bored of just sitting around waiting and the wind was nipping slightly at her body. The cigarette pack had a black lighter rubber banded to it sitting in the smaller front pocket of her bag under her clothes.

User Image

ShadowxHoney

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:34 am
ShadowxHoney

User Image

Stiles

Mood:

Stiles tilted his head a little when she spoke, it did make sense. The ones in the books were known to want to pose for drawings and photos, they were pretty self centered.

"No, i'm bisexual myself and when i say the awkward gay version of myself,
i mean he is pretty much happy all the time, full of energy. Im quiet protective of him an those who bully him get to meet my fists."

He laughed a bit when he spoke the first part, he looked back at the bag then at her then back to the bag. He walked over to it grabbing the cigarettes and then walking back down to the edge of the pond to hand her them

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:09 am
User Image

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂𝓷𝓷☽☾𝓣𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓻
Mermaid

Eevee listened to him speak, but didn't notice his glaces as she closed her eyes and lifted her face to the sun. Feelings her fins getting dry and awkward when her hair was keeping the base of them wet, not letting them retract. She put her hair in a ponytail and looked over as Stiles brought her the cigarettes. She took them with a smile and a nod as a thank you, taking one out putting it between her lips and lighting it before holding the open pack towards him offering him one. With her other hand she took the cigarette out of her both blowing out smoke before she spoke again.

"I'm bi as well."

She gave a smile before she spoke again

"Your brother sounds lucky, I always wanted a big brother or any sibling in fact."

She laughed, playing it like a joke but the truth was that she hadn't had any family for a long time. Bandit, her Serval cat had been the closest thing she's had since she started living on land. Taking a long drag form her cigarette she noticed her scales had retracted a bit more and slowly started to wiggle her tail, dropping a bit of the ash in the middle where her thighs would part and again down where her ankles would be trying to speed up the process a bit. She looked back up at Stiles again taking another drag, blowing smoke out again.

"Probably another couple minutes, gotta let the scales dry out a bit more."

User Image

ShadowxHoney

Hyde School Off Campus Areas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas