Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:42 pm
Strange things lurk in these woods. Travel carefully.

Woods

Things Commonly Seen In The Woods

Shadow People

Rituals

Abandon Shack

The Abandoned House

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:45 pm
CastielDemetori
OOC: if you want to reply you can

ϔakob Ȉvanov

User Image

Yakob was not new to this town, to this area. He had lived in it some time now as there was more land for him to roam and be separated from the modern world. He often came to these woods, know as the Forbidden Woods, the things that lurked in the dark did not bother him. He was a cursed human cursed to live forever nothing bothered him anymore nothing but the screams in his head of those who died because of him and by him.

Yakob walked to a clearing he had made, he often found the left overs of rituals there, but would push that to the side. He was dressed in old cotton looking pants, and some leg wraps the went to just below his knee. He was barefoot and bare chested. His left peck bared an odd scar, that was carved into his skin to mark him as cursed. His body also had its share of scars from battle and one on the side of his head, which was noticeable but not too noticeable. Yakob came out to these woods to train himself while he waited for classes to start. He figured he would put his skills to better use now that they were no longer needed to actually fight in wars. He trained with training swords, his bow and his fists. Today he trained with his fists, punching trees and other things he put around the clearing.

User Image

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:11 pm
User Image

Matthew

Matthew was sort of the adventurous type, more like the type that if you told them not to do something they'd do it. So when he found out there was a forbidden forest he just had to explore it. Although he didn't expect to find anyone else here. He noticed a clearing with a man punching away at things and he kept his distance of course but he wondered why this guy was out here. Matt moved a little closer, only to trip over a fallen tree and fall.
He caught himself but figured the punching man knew he was there. Adventurous but clumsy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:27 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:
Theme:Slavic Drums

User Image

Yakob had slowed himself when he had the feeling of being watched, he was alert now to the world around him, when he heard someone or something fall he stopped and turned around to be met by a man, picking himself up from falling. Yakob's face was serious looking as he stared at his other male. His knuckles cut up from not being wrapped as he punched. He stared at the male for quite some time, in sort of an uncomfortable manor his intentions not clear by his face or body language. He took a few steps forward towards the man before he spoke.

"Who and what are you?"

His voice had an old English accent to it, not what you hear today in England. As he took a few more steps forward her grabbed a practice sword, although made of wood in a skilled hand they were just as deadly as a normal sword.

User Image

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:52 pm
User Image

Matthew

Matt got up and brushed himself off before looking at the punching guy. Apparently he didn't mind injuries.
"Uh. I'm Matthew. I go to school around here and I'm a vampire. Also if you could not stab me I'd appreciate that. I'm sorry I intruded on your punching time but I was told not to come here and I'm the kind of person that does things they shouldn't, well to a point." He explained, keeping his eyes on the punching man.
Matt figured he could probably do plenty of damage before Matt could.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:52 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Yakob put the practice sword down hearing he was a student, then cracked his knuckles. He kept his eyes on the male looking him up and down, like he was sizing him up.

"There are good reasons to stay out of here."

His voice a little cold. To Yakob this man didn't look like the typical vampire, or the vampires he had seen but then again that was years ago. . .many many years ago.

"So you are defiant then yes, not listening to warnings given to you."

Yakob figured if this one was to be in his class he would have some trouble with him, not listening to directions was one way to get on his bad lists.

"Come. Tell me why you choose to not listen to orders."

The way he spoke showed that he was from a different world, from a different time not like this. His mind not adjusting to the world around him leaving him to speak like the old English, making him sound a little wiser than most men.

User Image

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:02 am
User Image

Matthew

Matthew took a deep breath as he put the sword down.
"I didn't listen because I wanted to see what was in here that made it so forbidden." He explained, taking a mental note on the way he spoke. He looked the punching man up and down. He noticed the mark on his chest and looked at it confused. Matt noticed more scars as he looked him over again.
"I take it you're one of the teachers then. Don't worry about me being a problem in class. I'm not usually this bad at listening. There just isn't much to do at the school." Matt explained as he didn't want to make a bad impression.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:32 am
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Yakob noticed the mans confused look when he looked him up and down and stopped at his chest for a momment then continued. He looked down at the mark on his left peck then back at Matthew. Point to the mark,

"Im a cursed human, that's what this means."

He turned his back to the male and sat down on a stump as he listened to him try and explain why he was in the forest and that he wasn't always this bad.

"My name is Yakob Ivanov, but you will address me as Sir."

He told the the man, not Mr. Ivanov but Sir, a bit strange but it hinted at some 'military' background, and military as in he fought with swords and shields not guns, nothing like that.

"Dark beings lurk in the forest, and they prey on the week."

He said and looked to Matthew sort of gesturing they would prey on him.
User Image

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:40 am
User Image

Matthew

It took Matthew a few moments before he understood what the cursed human thing meant. Matt nodded when he was told to call Yakob sir.
"Just because I am clumsy does not make me weak, Sir. I managed to make it here just fine, although I'm pretty sure I was followed for a bit when I first came in here. Also, I'm Matthew." He said his eyes not leaving Yakob. He was an interesting man, to say the least.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:42 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

"Just because you made it here fine, doesn't mean you aren't week."

He looked the man up and down again before he stood up. He grabbed a stick that he quickly sharpened into a makeshift spear and threw it into the trees, from where the man appeared. An odd squeal could be heard, followed by screech and then russling of leaves as it ran. He looked back over at Matthew.

"You were not just followed by that, but the shadow people in the forest. This makes you week in my eyes. Not knowing your surroundings or how to keep quiet."

He crossed his arms over his chest still looking at the man, waiting to see if he would make excuses or try to prove himself.

User Image

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:54 pm
User Image

Matthew

Matthew bit his lip as the other threw his makeshift spear from where he came.
"Well, that's kind of why I'm going to school to learn things that I don't know.
I didn't have the best teacher after I was first turned so most of the things I do know is from experience. Also what was that you stabbed?" He paused for a moment before looking at Yakob, "Shadow people? What do those do? I mean I don't think I've run into one of them before although I've run into plenty of things so how could I ever really know." He said looking around.
"Why are you out here anyways? And how long have you been out here? It seems like you haven't been around people lately." He asked curiously. He glanced at Yakob's hands and tilted his head slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

"You will know soon enough what that was."

He continued to look at the man as he spoke to him. How long had he been here, did he mean in the forests or on this earth. Yakob sat down on a stump in the clearing and folded his hands in his lap.

"I'v been on this world, longer than anyone should be. I'v watched it evolve and change, but I refuse to change with it. I'v seen all the great wars happen, I served in them as well, but never would I touch a gun."

He looked at the trees behind the man before back at the man. He would find out what lurked in these woods when they were further into Yakobs lessons at the school, they would soon learn to hunt and fight like he did when he lived in as a normal human in his own time

User Image

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image

Matthew

Mattew looked around for a few moments before looking at Yakob.
"That's interesting. Why don't you change with it? I mean some things are very questionable but still." He said as he started pacing as his mind went on, thinking about how many times Yakob must've died, how many wars he was actually in.
"Doesn't that make fighting a little hard? You've got people shooting at you but you can't shoot them back. I mean you could probably throw something at them and you wouldn't die." He asked as he stopped pacing to look at Yakob.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:38 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Yakob watched the male as he paced and asked questions. He wasn't fond of people asking him questions, one reason he didn't like to be around people, were questions he was asked. He liked to keep his life a little bit more on the private side. Yakob sat silently looking at the male. His face was blank, but also sort of angry looking, or irritated.

"Why ask so many questions of someone you just met."

Yakob stood up and started to gather the things he had in the clearing. Walking to some of the targets he had set up and pulled throwing knives out of them and walked back to the male.

"Just cause they had guns doesn't mean they were good at using them."

He said before in one swift and graceful movement he threw one of the knives at a target, hitting it dead center. He then turned back to the other and looked at him up and down.
User Image

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

"I ask questions because I'm a curious person. I'm sorry if that bothers you. I'll try to keep my questions to myself." He said quickly.
He didn't want to make the other mad, mainly because he was obviously more than capable of injuring Matthew.
"True. I've seen some awful shooters in my life." He said as Yakob threw the knife, "Okay well I can't do that. Although that must've taken a long time to learn,
I mean being that accurate. How...Nevermind. I'm not supposed to ask questions anymore. I'm not very skilled in the fighting department though. I'm more of a peaceful guy, I normally stick to my music." He said shrugging.

Hyde School Off Campus Areas

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff