Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:34 pm
User Image

Tyler

Tyler walked into his dorm and looked around. He picked the left side and put his bag on top of the dresser. He used his magic to unpack his clothes, somewhat successfully. A few pieces of clothing ended up on the floor and one flew across the room.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:41 am
The door to the room creaked open as Jax walked in laughing a small patch work cat spirit floating on his shoulder. Jax realized some one was already in the room and pick up a piece of the clothing. "I Didn't know this room was occupied, also I think you maybe missing something." He held out the piece of clothing to him with a smirk on his face. A large rectangle chest floated in the room and set on the other bed. "I hope you don't mind but it looks like we get to be dorm mates. He gave him a wink and a smile.  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:44 am
User Image

Tyler

Tyler looked over and took his piece of clothing when it was offered to him.
"Right. I'm Tyler." He said as he went and picked up the rest of his clothing and put them in his dresser.
"Guess they put alike people together. Probably for fewer fights so it was a smart move on their part." He said looking over at his new roommate.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:10 am
Jax chuckled and picked his trunk off the bed and set it on the floor to relax on the bed. "Yea I guess so. I'm Jax Arashi, but you can call me what ever you like." He said with a wink and finger guns. His smirk widened as he let out a small chuckled and let himself relax. "So I guess we have to do the whole get to know each other thing huh?"  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:19 am
User Image

Tyler

Tyler laughed when Jax did finger guns.
"We don't have to but it'd be easier if we did. Apparently, you're a flirty one who does finger guns and magic." He stated before sitting on his bed, facing Jax. "I like magic, definitely a fan of fire, not super flirty, pretty upfront about most things." He informed Jax.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:28 am
Jax laughed as he glanced over at Tyler. "Well then it looks like we have some thing in common. I like fire and magic as well, but I prefer Necromancy to be honest. Oh and looks like ya got me. I just can't control my flirting around cuties like yourself." He said blowing a kiss at Tyler while making a goofy face.  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:33 am
User Image

Tyler

Tyler smiled at Jax.
"Cute huh? I figured I'd be more than cute but okay. I'll accept cute I guess.
Someone into Necromancy? Nice I don't think I've met someone into that before." Tyler said.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:32 am
Jax laughed more as he stood up from the bed and look Tyler over. "Well I can't make any other comments while your still completely clothed. For all I know you could be the sexy god." He said with a vivid smoothness. "Necromancy is a rare practice not many dabble in it but I have perfected it."  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:09 am
User Image

Tyler

Tyler chuckled.
"Well I'm not losing my clothes anytime soon so, for now, we'll have to stick with cute." Tyler said laying back on his bed, "You've perfected it? Must've taken ages then."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:32 pm
"Well then it's good to know you aren't easily persuaded to get nude." He said laughing as he began to unpack his things from the trunk. "Yea it did. I stared studying when I was very very young. Thats why I am here. To learn some new things I may not know yet."  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:15 pm
User Image

Tyler

Tyler shrugged.
"I could probably easily be persuaded to take off my shirt, not to get completely naked though." He informed the other. Tyler looked over at Jax.
"Well, at least you found something you want to focus on. Some people like me don't really find one thing to perfect. For me, it's just because of how indecisive I can be." He said.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm
"Hmmmm Well then I may have to use my persuasion on you some time." He said with a chuckle. He hung up some posters of Horror movies and Supernatural. He lastly placed a photo on the end table near his bed. "So... Tyler. Tell me about your indecisive self."  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:56 pm
User Image

Tyler

Tyler watched as he put up the posters.
"I like those posters." He said sitting up. " Well, anything specific you want to know? I can tell you that I'm pansexual, I like animals and being in the water. I'm not very interesting".

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:11 pm
"Everyones interesting." After hanging the posters he laid down on his bed. "Man I need someone to occupy my time or else this place is going to be a bore." He said with a laugh as he yawned.  

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:19 pm
User Image

Tyler

Tyler chuckled.
"Well, there is a guy here I saw earlier that might interest you. He especially seems interesting. I think it's a possessed doll of sorts that or a demon. I'm not completely sure." Tyler informed Jax.

Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff