Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:42 am
scan the apartments

Horace rolled over in bed. It was late (or was it early?) and he'd woken up ravenous.

Quote:
Text to: Ellielliellie
hey eli i wanna go to denny's.

Quote:
wake up, sunshine, i need you

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:53 am
kart you off

Eli was over and Horace honestly felt very, very strange any time he was over. Like there were butterflies living under his skin and going to burst forth any moment. Taking a deep breath, he put on some coffee to brew.

Wandering back into the living room, he dropped a wii controller into Eli's lap. "Wanna watch me beat you in Mario Kart?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:54 am
shampoo

Quote:
wait... are we doing this in your bathroom or mine?
i thought yours so i was driving over, but...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:57 am
searchlight

He'd recognize that blond head of hair anywhere. Grocery store, crosswalk, park, other oddly magical Ashdown, or, like now - in a coffee shop. Horace picked up his coffee and tried to sneak close to Eli without being seen. He wasn't sure why.

Plopping down next to him, he leaned his shoulder on Eli's. "Hey. What're you up to?"

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:05 pm
scan the apartments

With a little luck, Eli did indeed wake up feeling like it was the goddamn twilight zone or something as he rolled over and looked at his lit phone.

Quote:
Text to: Ace

it's 4 in the morning

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:09 pm
kart you off

Legs crossed, expression purposefully unamused, Eli took the controller and tried to hold it like he knew what he was doing. "Darling, you're in for a surprise." Which was to say, he'd played this game maybe two or three times before now and wasn't very good. "So sit down already." He grabbed Horace's hand.  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:10 pm
shampoo

Quote:

stop texting and driving and get over here already
if you die i won't forgive you

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:29 pm
searchlight

With his nose in his phone and the general bustle of the coffee shop a good distraction from any sudden movements, he was an easy target. In fact, Horace might've even felt the tiniest jolt, one Eli played off with the best of them.

"Darling, what in the world," he said, though he sounded genuinely pleased to see Horace. "Can't just say hello like a normal person, can you?" Still, he offered a view of his phone. It was an article about the best options in dog treats. "Pascal's been a good boy lately."

The Semblance of Unity

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:11 pm
kart you off

A small shock ran through him. "S-sorry," he stuttered out. It was becoming less common, but Horace still felt like s**t when he shocked certain people. Some people he didn't give a s**t if he shocked, but Eli was one he cared about. He flopped gracelessly into the sofa next to Eli, deliberately sitting so his leg bumped into Eli's.

"C'mon, sunshine, let's make a bet. Winner gets a favor from the loser?" Horace scrolled through the karts and settled on baby Luigi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:18 pm
shampoo

Minutes later, Horace arrived at Eli's door, looking sheepish. "Hey, lemme in, Ellie. I'm here for you to work your wiles on." He could hear Pascal beginning to boof softly and smiled.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:21 pm
scan the apartments

Quote:
so it is!!! and i'm hungry.
and i wanna see your lovely face while i eat.
wanna go?

Quote:
if you want to go later, i can pick you up then instead
:c

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:25 pm
searchlight

"Where's the fun in that, Ellie?" Since it had been proffered to him, he looked at Eli's phone, making a thoughtful noise. "When is Pascal not a good boy..." Horace honestly loved all three pets in that apartment.

Then, after a moment: "Did you know you can bake dog treats?"

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:56 am
kart you off

The shock was a surprise, but not a deterrent, at least as far as keeping hold of Horace's hand. "You're fine," he said, trying to sound as comforting as he could without ruining the mood. Lighthearted fun and games was the theme tonight.

"Oh ho?" Eli hummed, sounding intrigued as he bumped his leg right back. "Deal. Should we keep the favors a surprise?" After a moment of consideration, he chose Peach.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:00 am
shampoo

As soon as Eli stepped aside to let Horace in, Pascal was at his legs, a wiggle-monster if there ever was one. "He's always so happy to see you," he commented, amused, "No dogs allowed in my workspace, though, sorry."  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:03 am
scan the apartments

There was a bit of a pause between Horace's last text and Eli's answer, but it would get there eventually.
Quote:

you're lucky i like you
but you better get here before i fall back to sleep

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items