azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:13 pm
Nasir knocked on the door, his head poking into Alexis room. "Awake?" he called out, his other hand wiggling and revealing a pair of scissors. "I'm here for that hair styling appointment I made."

There was a strange looking mark on his hand, a sigil of sorts, that glimmered every so often.

Daekie
what is this s**t tag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:53 pm
Alexis was a pile of blankets on the floor, and aside from the one stray leg sticking out no sign of their body was visible - unneeded, as it turned out, as at the sound of Nasir's voice they managed to kick their way to a sitting position in about four seconds flat, blinking to rid their eyes of sleep. "'m up, 'm up, cool it." The sigil, that they immediately noticed, but - it would keep for later. They didn't want Nasir to be distracted when he had scissors near their neck. "<********> it's early, what time is it?"

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:11 pm
"... noon," Nasir responded, crouching down near their pile of blankets and poking their foot with his finger. "I have some breakfast things downstairs for you and everything set-up to trim your hair."

Daekie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:16 am
"Okay," Alexis conceded, "fine, 's not that early." Their hair had gotten all caught up in itself, knotted into fluffy ringlets; it was cute, admittedly, but not particularly fitting for them. One curl flopped down over their face as they pushed themself to their feet, and they blew it away. "Like I said. 's long as y'don't shave my head, whatever y'want t'do's fine. I've had it long for years, anyways."

azvredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:25 pm
"I've got a few pictures you can look at, otherwise we can wing it." Nasir pushed himself up to stand, a hand held out for Alexis to take and tug them upwards.

"It'll be short for a bit but you can grow it back out if you'd like." He had gotten more into cutting hair for himself since his own was kept at a less usual length.

Daekie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:06 am
"I said," Alexis chided, "whatever you want to do's fine, alright? Just as long as it's easy to take care of, 's the main thing." Their hair, long, hadn't been easy to take care of - it had curled and knotted at slightest provocation, trapped things in it like it was sentient, but - it'd been sentimental value, maybe, mostly. Nothing they'd ever said anything about. It'd been a point of stupid, stupid pride.

"We see how I like it short, then I figure if I wanna grow it out again. Not like it'd take that long." If the world didn't end, again, in November.

[quote="azuredreams"  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:24 pm
"If we wanted, I can get us over to the other side and we could probably use magic to grow it out if you don't like it. Or visit Eve, she could help with that ..." Nasir still was a little uncertain, even as Alexis chided and reminded him that they were fine with whatever he did.

He was navigating them downstairs, a chair already set up for them to sit in and breakfast type snacks nearby on a plate to be had.

Daekie
dear gaia, why u bork that quote

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:23 am
"Nasir." This time, Alexis' tone held no chance for argument. "I am not puttin' magic anywhere near my ******** hair. If I follow my dad n' go grey before'm thirty, that'll be your fault and I'll expect hair dye every week." They flopped into the chair, head tipped backwards over the back, bare toes barely touching the ground.

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:58 pm
"How is it my fault that you go grey or whatever? I mean some people go silver young - didn't Chief Mercer; he's been silver forever - but how do I cause it?" Not that he argued about hair dye or him supplying it, because he would.

The scissors were set down on the table, Nasir moving around the kitchen and getting a little apron thing he had gotten for the purpose of haircutting. "Did you want to snack a bit before I start cutting?"

Daekie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:37 pm
"If you chronomance my hair," Alexis huffed, "and it ******** up, that is absolutely your fault. We're not putting ********' time magic on my hair. No chance in hell." Also I do not want to look like Chief Mercer, was the unspoken second point, the one the curl of their lip and flickering of their focus gave away. What they thought about on their own time was - it was their own business, and they'd rather not be grey any time soon, if ever.

"Nah. Just do ya thing, alright?"

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:41 pm
"I'll leave the chronomancy to Eve," Nasir shook his head with a smile, "and let actual time handle your hair, alright?" He nudged them with a finger, gesturing for them to settle so he could, in fact, do his thing.

Not that he was not picking up on the do not want to look like Chief Mercer vibe because he was. "Do you want a drink or anything before I get started?"

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:12 am
Alexis settled obediently into the chair, hands fidgeting in their lap still (their nails were bitten-short again, or would have been; if anything their nails were smooth, char long washed away, but sometimes still too delicate), and made sure their neck was straight. "Nah, 'm good."

azuredreams

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers