Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] They Were All Yellow (Chester & Preacher) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:54 pm
wizard cancer

"So," she said abruptly, leaning into his room far enough that she almost fell in. "I think m'eyes ain't magic cancer. I wonder if they mean somethin', though. You willin' ta help me catalog n' do a science?" She grinned and then did almost fall, doing an oddly graceful little hop to catch herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:56 pm
morning

Preacher stretched her arm out, yawning lazily. And accidentally clocked Chester in the jaw. "s**t." That certainly woke her up... probably woke him up, too.

"Did I kill ya dead?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:59 pm
this is awkward okay

She'd bought pizza (for herself, she said, ignoring the fact that she'd asked Chester what he wanted and gotten a large), and they were feasting in the kitchen. Mink was there, too. Despite his rather insistent begging, Preacher had refused to give him a single pepperoni. It would hurt his poor stomach.

"Hey guero, so like, when you n' me are.... y'know.... y'know... What color do m'eyes go?"

smerdle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:24 pm
wizard cancer

Chester was already pretty sure he knew a lot more about her eyes than he had mentioned... which was nothing at all. He had tried to bring it up, to be fair, but it seemed too personal a subject to just blurt out.

He nodded and smirked, looking away from his laptop. "I'll start documenting right away, Doctor Maria."

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:41 pm
morning

It had indeed woken him up, but he did little more than let out a soft 'hm' and rub at his chin.

"Still alive. Your fist is an interesting alarm clock." Chester's words were slurrier than normal, suggesting than he would soon be asleep again, even though he kept mechanically rubbing his face. His eyes hadn't opened.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:51 pm
this is awkward okay

He took his time chewing so that he might pretend he had to think about the answer, like he wasn't a particular fan of that color these days and didn't smile just thinking about it. He even went so far as to consider stalling further by petting the othercat, but that would have left hair all over his pizza hand. Chester looked at her quietly for a few seconds once he had swallowed.

"They are almost invariably a rather lovely shade of purple." He cleared his throat.

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:13 pm
morning

"It ain't a-" She yawned. "-meant to be an alarm clock. S'good that ya still 'live." Preacher blinked up at where she'd whacked him. His tone made her feel worse because she most certainly had woken him up, and while with most people she'd have played it off, said 'haha sucker' or something equally witty, for him she kind of felt back about it. It was a weird feeling.

She scooted up higher in the bed. "Move ya hand."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:18 pm
wizard cancer

She stared at him for a long, long, long moment. "Oh <********>," she breathed out. "You'd make tha perfect nurse!" Preacher grinned, deciding that Chester looking up from his laptop was as good as a regular invitation to enter. So she did just that, propping her hip against his desk.

"C. N. P. It's like ya were born to help tha great doctor - tha's me - find out tha secrets of tha universe. Certified Nurse Practitioner. Best. Bester." Obviously, she was finding this highly amusing and the Greatest Thing Ever. "What color are they now?" She should have known by now, surely, that her own eyes would have been a mix of pink and yellow.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:31 pm
this is awkward okay

Well, at least Chester knew what she was talking about. Preacher probably would have died on the spot if asked to elaborate. Well, no, she would have played it off crudely, probably used rude hand motions and stuff. But she would have died inside.

"Purple?" She looked thoroughly puzzled. "I ain't never seen 'em purple." Pulling out her phone, she switched it to the front facing camera and tried to stare into her own eyes. "They ain't purple now, hmm."

smerdle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:42 pm
morning

He did as she asked, cracking open his eyes to look at her as well. "Good morning. You didn't hurt yourself on my rock hard face, did you?" He laughed a little, surprised that where she had smacked actually felt tender when it stretched. Moonwalker, smash.  

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:50 pm
wizard cancer

"It's obviously my calling. Forget building better bridges. I shall be your faithful sidekick."

He squinted, slid his glasses down his nose, slid them back, then proclaimed, "Yellow and pink. Do you want me to recite the poem?" He smiled back, pulling his laptop closed. Art history could wait. He didn't even know why he was taking it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:08 am
this is awkward okay

"You are correct. They are not." He was pretty certain he could provoke some purple given a little time, but it would be weird to have pizza involved.

"Do you want me to turn a mirror on you the next time we're, um, doing... that?" Scrambling for his cell phone out of nowhere would probably introduce a few other colors into the mix, but at least she'd get to see a little of the purple. That was, if he remembered. She could be kind of distracting.

The Semblance of Un!ty

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:36 am
morning

She rolled her eyes. "I hit ya face, not ya abs." Speaking of, though, she slid her hand across his stomach. It was warm and comfortable and it made her feel sleepy again. Still, she leaned up a little further and planted a kiss right where she'd smacked him.

"Healing spit or somethin'," she mumbled, already feeling embarrassed. Never mind that she hadn't actually licked him or done anything more than press her lips against him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:40 am
wizard cancer

"Aren't ya m'faithful steed?" She grinned. When he slid his glasses down, he looked exceptionally nerdy and it tickled her to no end.

"What poem? Tell me." Preacher crossed her hands neatly into front of her and tried to look every inch the attentive poetry listener.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:14 am
this is awkward okay

"Yeah, sure, if ya want everythin' ta jus' stop." She snorted. In reality, Preacher could not imagine having to look at herself during sex. She would die of embarrassment. Plus, she probably looked really, really dumb. Not something she wanted to see; Chester had glasses so he probably couldn't really see her so that was comforting. On the other hand, she was very, very grateful she could see Chester. Mhm.

She popped the last of a bit of crust into her mouth and chewed thoughtfully. "Have ya ever seen 'em go purple outside a that?"

smerdle

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces