Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:56 pm
Smerdle
    text to: rabbit

if you're free in the next day or so, let me know. we can meet up.
work on some of those magic lessons we talked about for nev and sy.
there's also a couple other things i want to talk to you about.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:05 pm
azuredreams
    text to: jeremiah

yes, I'm free for the next two days after four o'clock

I'll meet you wherever you want

Smerdle

Scamp

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:04 pm
Smerdle

day after tomorrow then? 5pm?
do you want me to come by?
i can make transportation easier.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:22 pm
azuredreams
    text to: jeremiah

thatd be cool thank you

we'll be waiting

And waiting they were, on the front porch of the Vaughn/Nielsen house, Rabbit's expression a lot more open than it had been the last time Jeremiah had visited here. He and the kids were playing some sort of three-way hand slap game, Nev and Sy alternately shrieking when they lost and Rabbit chuckling at their ecstatic disappointment. p***k sat nearby, washing a giant paw and pretending his excitable owners didn't exist.  

Smerdle

Scamp

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:39 pm
Smerdle

see you then

Hellbine had actually decided upon tagging along today, though Jeremiah could not say why. The small othercat familiar had his ways of getting to and from other ashdown that he did not need Jeremiah for it but apparently it might have had to do with Nev and Sy being brought along.

Probably because he wanted attention and all the pets in the world.

Jeremiah's hand flicked in greeting. "'lo, Rabbit," he called out, his normal reserved smile given, "Nev, Sy." Since they were waiting, he assumed they were ready but it never hurt to check. "Ready to head over?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:18 am
All the pets in the world were what Hellbine received, the sirens abandoning their game and running over to the othercat as soon as they noticed he was there. p***k stopped grooming himself as they fled, watching with as much fatherly pride as a cat could muster. He had been responsible for those egg-children while Rabbit had been away, after all, and he could get pets any time he wanted. Enjoy them while you're able, small flowery one.

As Nev and Sy stepped off of the porch, there was a faint folding of power, like a loss of air pressure. It was inelegant, but strong. Rabbit had been hard at work at something.

"Yeah, hi," he said, smiling at the cat antics. "We're very ready, once they get back over here."

azuredreams

Smerdle

Scamp

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:41 pm
Jeremiah's head tilted to the side, his eyes glowing brighter for a moment as he felt the shift in air pressure and the odd flicker in his vision. Hellbine ignored it, more in favor of the pets and attention he was about to have lavished upon him.

"Did you ... ?" An eyebrow raised, a blue-green eye flicking to Rabbit while the sirens were dealing with (and picking up) Hellbine. "A protective ward? Barrier?" Were he in other ashdown, he'd be able to decipher it more in other ashdown but here? In Ashdown? Not so much.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:07 pm
"I tried? Oroh got me some books and I've been touching protection sigils like they're going out of style, but it's a work in progress. It's got a spot where I can add stuff, like a sweater with a loose thread, and if someone finds it... Well, it's not as safe as it could be, but it's getting there."

The kids came back in a clump, all four of their hands on Hellbine in some capacity, and they stopped nearby, smiling up at the adults. There was a moment of peace, and then a small figure emerged from Neverain's hair and launched itself off of the siren's shoulder, petals flapping in the breeze as it dove for the othercat.

azuredreams

Smerdle

Scamp

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:11 pm
Hellbine almost immediately froze the moment he saw the little form dive for him. In a motion that was strangely too agile, the small othercat caught the sprout in a paw (gently, gently). He ended up on his back in the hands of the sirens and the sprout on his chest, which he was now grooming. The plant baby must be loved.

Jeremiah snorted at the display but nodded at what Rabbit said. "If you want, I can use my preferred method of shielding? I am not entirely sure it would be helpful but at least it would be informative to you. I will say that what you've got set up feels strong, though that's all I can tell here."

Then he was looking at the other group, the one made of two sirens, a cat, and a sprout. "Shall we? If you've got a good hold on those two?"

As soon as Nev and Sy said they were, Jeremiah glanced over to Rabbit and gave a short nod. It was the first time since the creation of the new Charter that he had done this from Ashdown to other ashdown but it was no problem.

It was as easy as breathing for him.

It was a blink for everyone else.

From one moment to the next, they went from being outside the house to being outside the Court (Town Hall) in other ashdown.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:50 pm
Rabbit held on as directed, keeping his eyes open for this trip. The kids squeezed Hellbine a little tighter in response, Neverain relinquishing the othercat to his sister once they'd reached their destination. He had thought he might have needed to rescue Ven from some horrible claw-related fate, but Hellbine was being so gentle in his ministrations that Nev didn't see any reason to interrupt. The lavender sprout squeaked happily as he was groomed, pressing his face into the cat's fur.

"Yeah," Rabbit said, once they'd reached the Court. He still felt weird coming here, not because of any discomfort surrounding his new job, but because this was where Alwise had first led him to the sirens. Each time he came back, Father's warning got louder. "Every little bit helps, so if you want to show me, I'd appreciate it. You can even add it on, if you think it'd stick."

azuredreams

Smerdle

Scamp

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas