[PRP] Knife To Meet You (Preacher & Shun) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:56 am
She had, in classic subterfuge-esque fashion, passed Shun a post-it note. Well, Preacher had stuck it to his computer monitor at work. It counted, anyway. It invited him to meet her after work on the right side of the building for a word after they both were done for the day.

It was, conveniently, one of the few camera blind spots around the station. Preacher waited, leaning against the wall, legs crossed and yawning.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:51 pm
Sure enough, Shun made his way to the designated meeting place after work. He wasn't sure what it was Preacher wanted; he had a feeling it had something to do with magic, one way or another. Then again, maybe not, since she didn't opt to meet on the other side. The note she left didn't really offer much as far as specifics went.

"Alright. What is it?" he asked curtly as he approached her.

The semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:19 am
"Yo," she said, raising a hand in greeting and pushing up off of the wall. And then, when he was close enough, she punched him in the stomach. Because ******** you, Shun Kuroda, and your double.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:42 am
While Shun was typically pretty alert about dangers and the like, he really didn't expect Preacher to call him out back just to sock him in the stomach. He had glanced to the side briefly when it happened and ended up taking the full brunt of the blow.

Grunting lowly, he staggered back before sharply looking at Preacher. After recovering, he moved forth to try to slam and pin her back to the wall.

"What the ********, Maria?" he hissed.

the semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:40 pm
She went along easily with his movement, anticipating that he'd retaliate and knowing it would hurt more to resist. Preacher frowned at him, but she clearly wasn't trying to punch him again. If she could have, she'd have crossed her arms. As it was, she fixed him with a sharp stare.

"The <********> ya let it get so bad, Kuroda? Idiot."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:24 pm
Shun gritted his teeth as he glared right back at her, meeting her gaze. He didn't ease up just yet, even if she made no move to struggle right now.

"I let it get bad?" he scoffed. There were a couple of different things she could be referencing here, "So it is my fault now?"

the semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:10 pm
"Yeah," she said. Preacher debated kicking him in the shin for moment. While satisfying, it would prove ultimately pointless, so she refrained. "Ya let some ********' magic doppelganger run 'round witcha face, siphoning fear offa people. Like, ********, Kuroda. It is ya damn fault. s**t hurt."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:35 pm
"Okay. One: it used my voice, not my ******** face. It had possessed some a*****e I was already trying to track down for trying to kill Mercer. Two: I managed to corner both of those ******** and stop them. I was not letting them get away despite having most of my resources cut off from being ******** suspended and placed under house arrest."

Hissing sharply, he roughly shoved himself away from Preacher, letting her go. Shun shook his head to himself. It was probably no point in trying to convince her of anything really.

the semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:51 pm
She shrugged. It had been dark; it counted as a passable imitation of him. "I know ya finally managed to stop 'em. But yer tha one what let it get to that point in tha first place." Preacher leaned against the wall where he'd had her pinned.

"So - tell me why it was usin' ya voice? Why it was tryna pin things on you." Her lips twisted thoughtfully. "Somethin' followed ya to Ashdown. So yeah, you let it get like this, you let people get hurt. s**t, it almost killed some. I ********' stabbed him in tha hand but others dint."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:10 pm
"It is not as if I was just sitting by to let the jackass do whatever the hell he wanted. Whenever I was not dealing with the charter s**t, I was busting my a** to try and find them."

Shun's fingers twitched with irritation. None of it probably would have happened if he didn't have the ties that he did.

"You should also be fully aware that both you and I do not have the same exact history in this world as we did in our original one," he pointed out.

"Someone wanted to ******** me over. Why? Hell if I know."

It wasn't a lie. Technically. While he certainly wasn't on good terms with his father, he didn't really think the old man would go out of his way to try and wreck him like this. Not when he was never able to do anything to stop him. Something must have happened here that he wasn't really aware of.

the semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:07 pm
She rolled her eyes. "And ya dint research ya ********' new past? Idiot. Not thorough 'nough." For Preacher, there was absolutely no excuse for this to have happened or for Kuroda to have let it go on as long as it did.

"Get yer past in ********' order, Kuroda, afore it kills someone."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:23 pm

He did research. But his other self made it incredibly difficult to find any details whatsoever. There were few records that he was able to dig up, which was kind of strange in of itself. But Shun wasn't about to discuss this with Preacher.

"Is this all you wanted? Just to punch and insult me over s**t I do not control? This is my problem. If anyone dies as a result of it, it will be me."

There was a reason why he kept his distance, moreso now he almost started to make some friends before but the events were a stark reminder of some of the dangers. The detective shook his head and began to back away. He didn't need to deal with this s**t right now.

the semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:08 pm
s**t he didn't control? That was ******** rich. For a moment, she debated letting him walk away, wash his hands of the mess that was his fault.

"Pay m'hospital bills."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:10 pm
Shun came to a halt.

"What?"
the semblance of unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:16 pm
"You heard me, Kuroda." She tilted her head at him, her eyes shifting towards a reddish tint.

"Ya dealt it, in-directly. Clean up ya messes."

blade kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas