Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
A rain-sodden roadtrip

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PangoPrite

Anxious Regular

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:06 pm
So I'm being chauffer'd by my roommate through the rain to parts unknown, an early dinner with family of hers from far-off Denmark. The rain is like an endless bevy of angry knuckles on the windshield and visibility is horrific, all a sort of frosted-glass gray. I can see the heaviest rivulets of rainwater collecting in the sunken tire trails on the freeway just in front of us.

So I hate storms but I love rain but I hate the roads in this kind of weather, y'dig? And I'm scared for my life a little bit, muaha. So if I have to post one last thing for you folks, let it be a poetic description of the rain that did me in!

• What's your favorite kind of weather?
  • When traveling, what's your favorite mode of transport?
  • Have you ever stared down the beast that is your driving anxiety, only second-hand as it crouches menacingly over your friend and pilot, staring you down in turn?
  • If you could take a trip right now, where would you love to go?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:43 pm
My favourite kind of weather... I want to say sunshine because it makes me happy, but snow makes me very very happy. They're opposites but in very close competition.

Right now the weather is supposed to be sunny but we've had too many wildfires nearby so it's all smokey instead hahaha.

My favourite mode of transportation.... Airplanes are simultaneously fun and terrifying! I've always wanted to ride on an old-style choochoo train though.

Hope you're still alive n junk!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:59 pm
I love lightning storms. Nature's own light show!
I forgot the rest of the questions. eek  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff