But I miss you more than I thought I would
Oh I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me❤

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie nodded, giving the other a reassuring smile. "Of course! I'll always protect you, Lori. As best I can," he said, standing along with the other. He honestly liked that their birthdays were so close together. It somehow made him feel...closer. He wondered if they were the same zodiac and decided to look it up later. He kept his hand with Lori's, not wanting to pull back unless the other did. Besides, the park was basically vacant except for a couple other strollers and...oh. He felt his face get dark as he tried not to think about it. And in the middle of the park? Well...actually...under the stars seemed kind of romantic. As long as you're quiet enough to not get caught- He quickly shook those thoughts away, quickening his pace to drag Lori a bit faster. "Come on. Let's get you to bed, okay?" He said almost nervously.

❤And I'll use you as a makeshift gauge
Of how much to give and how much to take
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:17 am
AiRozu-chan
I already brought out the Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots, what next? And I didn't say what year. razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
”I’ll always be there with you
I’ll always be watching you
If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me
I’ll be always watching over thee.”

"Finis coronat opus in nomine et ad honorem tenebrae."

LoriParagon

It was very comforting, knowing there was someone looking out for him, moreover it was someone very competent. He knew there were people who cared for him, and would help him if they could, but most of those people would probably only get hurt in his line of work, besides, they were ones he had sworn to protect and never show weakness to. Well, he had sworn to protect Charlie and never show weakness to him too, but Charlie was a different case. "Really, rushing to get me to bed, after I am pretty sure you heard what was going on over there?" It wasn't hard to guess that Charlie had heard, he was blushing again and trying to get out of there. Hopefully it was the act itself, and not him imagining different participants...crap. He didn't want to think about that.

"Night never ending
The weapons we bring are our souls
You know, You know
You know what it means to feel real
So rise up, claim the sky
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:14 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: sorry its short. Im at dnd

User Image

❤And I'll use you as a warning sign
And I'll use you as focal point
So I don’t lose sight of what I want
And I've moved further than I thought I could

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie felt heat go up to his ears when the other spoke, looking over with a flustered expression. "Oh my god! Shut up!" He whined, embarrassed and all in all surprised that Lori would say such a thing. That honestly was so surprising he was pushed to silence. He kept pulling him though, until they were finally home. It really didn't take long at all. He pulled Lori inside, helping him get into bed. "Now go to sleep. You've had a rough day, okay?" He demanded, wanting him to sleep. Not only that, Charlie wanted to get hinges out somewhere or something and make breakfast. He was good to go for the day. He wanted Lori to rest.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:34 pm
AiRozu-chan
You can time skip if you wish.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He grinned mischieviously, yeah sure he could be a jerk at times, but it was only stuff he didn't think would really bother Charlie. "I was just kidding, you know?" he said once they got back to the apartment. "Alright, alright, I'm going. I get that you are trying to take care of me, but don't worry about it so much. Anyway, good night. Don't work yourself too hard." He bee-lined for the bathroom, grabbing night clothes as he passed. Stripping down in the bathroom, he looked over the bullet wounds, they weren't bad, but they would probably leave tiny little scars. Well, they would be in good company. Hell, some of them would be scars on top of scars. He didn't look for long, he didn't much care for the look of them, and quickly donned his clothes. He didn't bother with reading before bed, he was tired enough already. He left the door open in case Charlie wished to join him.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:30 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie sighed a bit at what the other was saying. He didn't mean to over burden the other. He was just worried. He left the room, and went ahead to working on the doors. He tried using his shadows to bend the hinges and maybe make them shoddy, but nothing was working. He finally sighed, wondering what the hell was open at like...almost two in the morning. Walmart was. But the closest one was another city over. Well, no matter. Looks like Shadow was going to get some door hinges. He snuck into Lori's room and grabbed his mask, putting it on. He had no idea where his suit was, or if Lori had it, so he just put on a big black hoodie and black skinny jeans and black converse. There. No problem. Next thing, he was soaring over buildings to get to the city over.
After getting to the city over, some thoughtless adventuring around Walmart, finding the right hinges, buying them, returning home, and THEN fixing the doors as quietly as possible, it was about six in the morning. He was actually beat at this point. Time for bed. Again. He changed back into his usual PJs: short pj shorts and a t shirt of Lori's. He didn't even think as he got back to Lori's room and snuggled in the sheets, curling up basically against him to steal some warmth. It didn't take too long before he was out. He hoped he would wake up in time to make breakfast. This was just a nap.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:01 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

Lori was so exhausted that he didn't even notice when Charlie joined him. Though he would not remember his dreams come morning, mostly he dreamed of his past, the happier parts at least. He remembered his uncle sneaking him into clubs when he was way too young. He remembered his grandfather taking him out to the garage and teaching him how to make stuff and even a little about repairing cars. He remembered his mother taking him to the park where he would play superhero and she would pretend to be both the damsel and villain at the same time (unless his uncle was there, then he would take the role of damsel). He remembered the stories his grandmother would tell, some of them about the old country, some of them about coming to America, and others about the folklore of the village where she was from. And finally, he remembered when he first met Charlie. The boy had been so starstruck, it had been very endearing, but the kid had also been a bit nervous. Rather than coming in strong like he normally would, he had been quiet, and knelt down a little to be closer to his height. All of those events had shaped who he had become. Who knows what the future may have held without these influences?
It wasn't until nearly ten the following morning that he woke up. The bullet wounds were mostly healed, but they could still use a little more time. Other than that he was pretty much fine.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:43 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie had actually woken up about thirty minutes before Lori. It ended up being just a nap. He had moved from the other's warm side to work on breakfast in the kitchen. He was making crepes today, and was smiling a singing softy. It was literally Take on Me by A-ha. Besides the cutesy acoustic stuff he liked, he had a huge soft spot for very 80s music. His voice hit the vocal range for that song pretty well too, but couldn't quite get the highest note. He was also considering waking up Lori for food, before it got cold. It was a berry crepe, with strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries, with tons of whipped cream on top. He also already had coffee made, and even the curtains open. It was a cloudy day, and Charlie felt like it would be good. He couldn't stop feeling Lori's hand grasped in his. He was so happy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:21 pm
AiRozu-chan
Sorry, been drinking and gaming and tired, my posts might be s**t for awhile.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He stumbled into the kitchen, only somewhat awake at the moment. "I remember when that song came out, I think." Wow, 80's stuff was what he had grown up on, he hadn't been expecting to hear it besides on an '80's station. Coffee was the first thing he went for to try to wake himself up a bit more. "Thanks for this. Your cooking is way better than mine." He wasn't even sure he could make crepes, even if he did have the recipe. Sure they were like pancakes, but they were really thin pancakes that looked like they would tear easily when you were trying to make them. "Did you get any sleep last night? I hope you didn't stay up too long just so you could do this for me."

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:32 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: its fine. I am inconsolably depressed rn so same. But i also wanna rp bc im upset so yknow lol

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie looked over when the other spoke, smiling softly. "Yeah, yeah, I get it. You're an old man," he teased, walking over and placing the crepe in front of Lori. "Not old enough to take care of yourself though, it seems," he added playfully, grinning at the other. He started working on his own crepe, humming a bit still. "No problem. Sorry I'm not usually awake until lunch time," he flipped the crepe over, working masterfully at the sweet. "And yeah, I slipped into your be for a good three hours. Did you sleep well? How's your arm?" He asked, plating his breakfast and piling whipped cream on top of his as well. He was making small talk, trying to be as...likable as possible. He wanted Lori to fall in love with him too. He wasn't really sure how to act, but he was going more towards being as positive as he usually was. Maybe he'd try flirting later today. Or would that be too much? He sat next to Lori, some coffee with him as well. he drowned his in creamer and sugar though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:54 pm
AiRozu-chan
Sorry about that.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

"I hadn't meant to insinuate my age." The idea that he was not old enough to care for himself was disconcerting, he had lived on his own long enough, and he was kinda up there in years, he really should have been old enough to care for himself. "Oh come on, I pay bills an all, that should count as something towards me being an adult." Hearing that Charlie had been in the room sort of surprised him, it was not a good thing that he was that clueless. "Sorry, must have been out pretty good. Well, glad you got some rest too." He was waiting for Charlie to sit down as well, he had been raised better than to start eating before everyone was at the table. "Doing pretty good. Mostly healed, just gonna take an extra day to get it back working normally." Really, for a gunshot wounds, two to three days of recovery was not all that long. As soon as Charlie sat down, he dug in. He noticed that Charlie was mostly engaging in small talk, which Lori was definitely ruining in his hunger. "How are you doing? Wasn't that long ago you were in the hospital." That may have been a mistake to mention, but at least the first part was polite.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:24 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: its not youre fault.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie giggled a bit at the other, poking a berry with his fork. "Sorry," was about all he said to the teasing. Wrong timing, he assumed. He tried not to think too much of it, eating his crepe along with Lori. "I'm glad to hear you're healing. Maybe it'll teach you to not go to the ghetto alone," he said as if scolding, but there was a small smile on his face. His mind was racing. He was trying to not mess up, not over step. He wanted to be appealing to the other. What was there to do? "Ah, I'm okay. A little sore, but fine. Did you notice you had a door this morning?" He asked, pointing his fork towards all the handy work he did last night. "And if you want anymore crepes, let me know. I gave more than enough batter for more," he added, thinking about when they probably had to go back to the grocery store. He had also switched the conversation quickly, not even wanting to think about yesterday more than he had to. Well, the bad parts. It was both a shitty and an incredible birthday.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:39 pm
AiRozu-chan
Going to bed after this post. Sorry.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He smirked at the mock reproach, "what? Do you think I'm not gangsta enough to be in the ghetto?" Yeah. Effing. Right. He was not gangsta, nor would he ever be. He was chill and maybe a little dirty for a superhero, but that was still a far cry from gangsta. He actually hadn't noticed the work yet, his mind was still trying to wake up, and not having doors was something he was unaccustomed to. "You did all that last night? That's seriously impressive. I didn't even know you were familiar with carpentry." Well okay, hanging doors wasn't the hardest thing to figure out, especially when there were already holes marked for where the hinges went, but he hadn't really ever associated Charlie with that sort of craft. Definitely saw him being more domestic. At least it wasn't sexist of him. "I'll take some more, once you're done. No need in you pausing now to make more." His body had been working on some low-key repairs, so he was burning up extra energy all through out the night, but it wasn't the crazy levels like he used to. On nights like that back then, he would wake up half-dead but fully healed from the most insane things. Frankly, he didn't mind this aspect of the change. Sure it took a few days to recover from light gunfire, but that was a fair price to pay for not waking up to being ravenous. "You're watching what you say, aren't you?"

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:20 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: its cool i crashed lol

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie chuckled, rolling his eyes. Gangsta?
Really? "All I'm saying is that guns often win," he added, shoving a bite into his mouth. He practically beamed when the other was impressed, realizing then all the hard work was worth it. "I'm not. I used common sense and google," he joked, laughing a bit. This was a good morning. He wanted all mornings to be like this. When he was told he wanted more, he ended up scarfing down the rest of his before getting back up, mouth full of crepe before he started working on more for Lori. There, he didn't pause. He just finished faster. He was working hard, until he heard what the other said. Yikes. Caught. He shrugged. "Shouldn't everyone? So people won't get offended or start fights or anything?" He asked, trying to talk around the subject.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:22 pm
AiRozu-chan
Being gangsta was mentioned... "Kleinstadtboy" by Oomph!

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

That logic was hard to argue with, guns did usually win most fights they were in, especially versus unarmed combat. And he was right about it being wise to not say something stupid that could cause unneeded conflict. That said, "uh-huh. And on a scale of one to ten, how likely is it that we will start fighting if one of us says something wrong? I'm someone safe for you, I'm not going to get offended by anything you say, and you're not going to drive me away. I promise." He went over to help Charlie with cooking, though there was a good chance that the most helpful thing he could do was stay out of the way.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:33 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie looked over as Lori joined him, shrugging at what he said. "I mean...I know. I know as Charlie, the boy you've raised would be fine. I'm not worried about that because that relationship is strong...stable...." He said truthfully, finding not looking at Lori made things easier for him to speak. He folded the crepe over and pulled it out, handing it over to Lori to decorate how he wanted to or to just eat it. "But as Charlie the one who...wants you to love him too...it's different. I don't want to drive you away. I want to be...appealing. But...I don't know how...." He spoke very bluntly, truthfully as he avoided eye contact going back to make another for Lori. He wished life was like cooking. It was easy. Just follow instructions. Practice. Any mistake is easily tossed, and even easier to restart and tighten some things up. Life wasn't like that. Mistakes aren't always forgiven. Mistakes weren't always forgotten. And starting over can take a life time.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers