Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:23 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: m neither! Also dressing Charlie is hard bc my characters i usually make arent so....prude lmao

User Image

❤And I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind
And I'll use you as focal point
So I don’t lose sight of what I want
And I've moved further than I thought I could
But I miss you more than I thought I would
Oh I'll use you as a warning sign
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me❤

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Honestly, Lysander didn't think much of the thanks. He gave a small smile back in appreciation, but that was all. He had manners. He was petty, and always found Lori as competition, but that didn't mean his parents didn't raise him right.
The two were gone for a good twenty minutes, soft, muffled bickering heard from inside the room every once in a while. Lysander and Caspian held very small talk. Both of them were more of the quiet types, and usually they hung out just to read or do homework together. It was a very simple friendship, but they still cared about each other.
By the time Lori came back out, he'd have to wait a bit for Charlie to be done. Caspian gave a small smile at the other, giving a nod as if to say "that looks good", but not much more than that. Finally, Charlie emerged with Mimi, a soft pink glow to his uncomfortable expression. He was wearing an old pair of skinny jeans that had long been forgotten in the back of his drawer due to all the holes. He mostly wore them for working purposes, but hadn't wore them in a long time. With them were his black converse, a black leather bracelet with a rose quartz attached that Caspian gave him a long time ago (something about positive energy or something), and a pink tank top that Mimi had left the last time she stayed over. They were both tiny, so it fit him well. It was a powdery pink, the word "HONEY" in neon pink lettering. He was definitely cute, but looked a but unsure.
"Vola!" Mimi said happily, grinning over at Lori. "Aw, you look so nice Lori! That's good, that's good!" She complimented, smiling over at Charlie.
"You look so cute, Char-lie~" Lysander said happily, a sweet smile on his face as he took in the boy before him, making Charlie sway a bit in place.
"This is...a lot...." Charlie mumbled, the thought of going out like this making him nervous. Around the house he was used to just wearing shorts and a t-shirt but out in public? It felt like too much skin.

❤And I'll use you as a makeshift gauge
Of how much to give and how much to take
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:27 pm
“SkeletonFiesta"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
”I’ll always be there with you
I’ll always be watching you
If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me
I’ll be always watching over thee.”

"Finis coronat opus in nomine et ad honorem tenebrae."

LoriParagon

From the muffled bickering he could tell that Mimi was up to something, and that Charlie probably was not liking it. Of course, knowing the two, he was sure that Mimi was winning whatever battles she was waging. But even he was surprised when Charlie emerged from the battle. He didn’t recognize most of what Charlie was wearing, only the shoes looked like something he would wear. “Looks good, very edgy.” Mainly it reminded him of some of the more conservative outfits he had seen when his uncle would take him out clubbing. Granted, his uncle was taking him to gay clubs in the early 90’s, so “conservative” didn’t really mean much. He nodded his thanks to Mimi for her compliment to him, “excellent work, Mimi. Ever consider going in to design?" She was currently on a scholarship for track, he knew, but athletic careers typically lasted only so long, and unless you made it big, it was a good idea to have a backup plan.

It seemed they were all ready to go, though he was rather worried about Charlie. The boy wasn't a particularly outgoing person, and between going clubbing and being dressed in something a little more...provocative than he was used to, he was probably extremely uncomfortable and a little nervous. Well, it was good for him to try new things, but if things got too bad, there were plenty of people there that would take care of him.

"Night never ending
The weapons we bring are our souls
You know, You know
You know what it means to feel real
So rise up, claim the sky
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:13 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: I like how holes in jeans and tank top is "provocative" for Charlie XD

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie turned a dark red at the half compliment. Well, he assumed it was all suppose to be a nice gesture. "Edgy isn't a compliment!" He half whined, hugging himself to cover up his arms. "But...thank you...." He murmured softly, taking his mask off of the coffee table for the club.
Mimi practically beamed at what Lori said, hands on her hips with a prideful smile. "Thank ya, Lori! But nah. I need something that'd keep me moving! Been thinkin' about joining a roller derby team," she said peppily, grabbing her mask and purse off the couch.
It looked like the rest were standing, ready to go with masks in hand for the club. Well, this would be fun.
"Oh! One more thing! Use an alias. Use something other than your super hero names, though. I think it'll come to ya in time," Mimi added, basically vibrating with energy.
"Well, are we ready to go?" Lysander asked as he swung an arm around Charlie playfully, smiling down at the flustered boy.
"Y-yeah, I guess so," Charlie answered, looking up at the other, unsure. What on earth did he think he was doing? A club was no place for someone like him!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:48 pm
“SkeletonFiesta"

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

Roller derby definitely suited her, but it was kind of scary, ”I feel sorry for your future opponents, Mimi. They won’t know what hit them.” The aliases made sense, but he wasn’t really sure what he would go with, that and the idea of having to keep track of what everyone was called. Just as long as no one proposed “kraut,” his family had put up with enough of that already. “Think we’re good to go. It’ll be fun,” he said the latter more for Charlie, who seemed to be a bit unsure about all of this. Well, at least it was a new experience that probably wouldn’t end in combat. Plus his friends would be there to support him, and they were a strong unit. “Do any of you already have aliases for this club? Just so I don’t call you by the wrong thing or anything.” He and Lauren had gone to a few clubs back in the day, but most of the time they were so dim and loud that disguises weren’t needed, you just couldn’t see that well. And that had been more in the early days of their relationship anyway, before things had gotten crazy with fighting villains and all, before they had become particularly famous. It was good to be going out again.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:54 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

The party started heading out then, Lysander still keeping his arm wrapped around Charlie in a friendly way. Although, to Lori it was probably obvious that Lysander didn't mean it that way. They kept their masks hidden, but besides that, hid nothing else.
"Yeah, at least we have some. I'm Sugar, Lysander is Frost, and Caspian is Ghost," she said, smiling at the other two. "Oh! If you're new and don't really know what you're doing, Mercutio will give you a nickname. We all got ours from him," Mimi explained.
"Mercutio?" Charlie asked, eyebrow raised as the name perked his interest. "Like Shakespeare?"
"Yeah. He's kind of...the Czar of the place? Like I'm not really sure what he does there, but he's kind of the initiator. And if fights get really out of hand he kicks them out," Mimi explained, for she had been in the club way more than the other two. She was much more of a club person.
"There's a rumor that he's the anti-hero Pocket," Lysander added quietly, making Charlie perk up in interest.
Pocket was a very mischievous hero among the city, and the surrounding ones as well. He worked alone, and would be described as a hero, if it wasn't for his slight kleptomania and his hobby of screwing with law enforcement. besides that, he had never hurt a civilian, killed a villain (or hero), and he often times fixed problems around town. He was kind of a nuisance, but was incredibly good at his job. He was an illusionist: a real magician. He was difficult to come across, for Lori had never seen him in person, but on the front covers of newspapers would be a man fully dressed out in old jester uniform: black and purple. His face was painted up white, blue eyes circled in dark black circles, and lines down his eyes like Alice Cooper. Midnight had probably told Lori about the one time she ran into him. He shot a villain with an arrow before he could ambush her, and promptly ran off after a salute. He had been in a hurry.
"What would he be doing at a masked club?" Charlie asked, turning their way into an alley.
"Dunno. Some think Pocket is just a myth. I wouldn't worry too much about it," Mimi answered, placing her mask over her eyes, as did everyone else. They walked down the alley t the very dark end, where a red wooden door stood. Mimi lifted her hand, knocking a rhythm on the door. A small wooden part slid back, eyes glaring at the group. The swept the party, then landed on Mimi.
"Oh! Sugar!" A gruff voice sounded, the girl nodding.
"And company!" She answered, watching the door swing open, where a burly man stood.
"Right this way, then," he said, gesturing into the dim lited room. At the end was a red curtain, which when pulled back, red and blue lights swirled at the bottom of some stairs. She made her way down, familiar with the place as she made her way all the way down. music hammering against the walls.
Before them, a colorful display of people in masks spread across the huge area. All of them were in street clothes, but the masks covered their identities, as well as...something else? Charlie looked over at Lori and gasped, pointing at Mimi's now brown hair and blue eyes. Looking back over the group, he noticed how Lysander's unique eyes were a dark blue, and his pale complexion darker. Caspian looked frailer, his eyes completely grayed like he was blind. He looked at Lori, pointing out his face. "What? How-?" he asked, showing that Lori's unique beard was gone, as was his yellowed eyes which were now a deep brown.
"New security measure," Mimi said, grinning. "Any really unique colors get changes around to hide identities better. That added this a could weeks ago. It'll come back when you leave the area," she explained, grinning at Charlie, who's skin was now a much darker mocha color, and had black hair.
"O...okay," Charlie mumbled out, following close as they found a table to sit around. Something to note would be the bathrooms in the back, for male, female, and other. Another thing to note would be the curtains around the room. A couple opened one back, giggling as they closed it back, a small bit of red rope circling around it, as if showing it was occupied. It was private areas for whatever was needed to keep hush hush.
Charlie looked back at the group, already noticing that Mimi had zipped off somewhere. Caspian was eyes a private quarter, for he usually hid in one whenever things were too much.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:51 pm
“SkeletonFiesta"

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

Lysander could do as he wished, at some point though it would come out that Charlie wasn’t exactly single any more, and then maybe things would change. Maybe. The nicknames were rather strange actually, all sort of pale things, and the guys were pale ethereal things. But they seemed fine with their nicknames, so why not? He shied at the thought of being assigned a nickname like that. It was one thing to be given a nickname from someone that knew you, but a stranger-
-Wait, Pocket was supposedly running this place? That was decidedly odd. Pocket always kept to himself, it seemed, sometimes posing for photos, but never letting people in close, and definitely never seemed like the speakeasy type of guy, but maybe things had changed. It had been almost a decade since Lauren had met him, or rather, since she had encountered him rushing by. He still needed to thank the man for that, but a club with masks required would definitely not be the right place. He was about to correct Mimi, telling her that Pocket definitely was real, even if he maybe wasn’t really the one running the joint, when they came upon a red door down a dark alley. It was seriously freaking sketch, but he was sort of used to nightclubs being sketch, his uncle had taken him to some really weird places. Mimi got them in easily enough, seemed like she was a regular here or at least very popular. The place really did have a speakeasy vibe to it, with the guarded door, all of the curtains everywhere, and the private rooms, it really did seem like some illicit s**t could go down real easily. Whatever, if it really was Pocket running the place, he would give him the benefit of the doubt.
He thought his eyes were still adjusting, that was why everyone looked so different, but when Charlie reacted too, he knew it had to be the real deal. That level of an illusion or transmog spell meant a high-level caster, so the theory that Pocket was at least associated with the place was gaining more and more traction. Of course, the caster could almost always see through the illusion, or at least that was what he had heard, so they weren’t protected from at least one individual. Hopefully he was an ally. He wasn’t sure how much he had changed, but if it was anything like the others had, then it was a hell of a lot. Hopefully he would be able to recognize himself. The music was actually pretty cool too, not exactly his thing, but it was much better than he would have thought a club would have. Actually had more than just a beat and all. But it looked like one of the curtains was hiding a stage, maybe they had live music that was more his style.
“Pretty cool place so far, don’t you think…” he wasn’t sure what to call Charlie seeing as they didn’t have aliases yet.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:31 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: Heeeeeey! So im alive lmao. Um if you wanna continue this, Im SUPER into it, but if you dont i totally understand its been ALMOST a year lmao

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie kind of dug the music, although the lyrics were a bit more provocative than what he usually listened to. It made him feel almost embarrassed, but he knew he needed to loosen up to fit in here. The last thing he wanted to look like was a sheep in a dark club full of wolves. He peered over at Lori when he spoke, his uncertain expression becoming sunnier as he looked at his...whatever Lori was to him right now. He honestly still had no idea, but it seemed like they were more than just hero and sidekick. That was enough to make him happy. "Mhm! I think it's nice to have a sanctuary for people like us," he said truthfully, feeling actually a bit at home.
Lysander kept an arm around Charlie, pointing to a staircase on the side that was blocked off with red rope. "The owner is trying to build a second floor that's a bit more of cafe for people who don't care much for this kind of environment. It's not done yet but it'll be way more chill and you'd still have to get through Chuck at the door," he explained, thumbing towards the curtain they came through. "So yknow, mutant safe."
Charlie thought that sounded nice, smiling softy towards the red rope. Why wasn't that the first thing built, he wondered. He looked back at Lysander, finally feeling like the arm around him felt a little wrong. He wanted to shake him off, but also didn't want Lysander to think he was mad at him, because he wasn't. Instead, he smiled at him. "Can you get me a coke, please?" He asked, not minding to ask. It was his birthday, afterall!
Lysander didn't miss a beat, nodding as he slid his arm away. "You got it, birthday boy," he answered, slipping away towards the bar. Caspian followed, giving a small smile towards Charlie, as if feeling his discomfort. He could distract Lysander for a little.
At that point, Charlie smiled back at Lori, almost beaming. "Wanna find a table or booth or something?" He asked, wanting to sit down and keep some distance from the dance floor.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 pm
SkeletonFiesta
You had someone who was going to come over first, then Lori would get to do his solo, right? And I haven't forgotten any of our plans, I don't think.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

It did seem a little odd to have a cafe overtop of a nightclub, but he was sure Pocket (if it really was Pocket who ran this place) had his reasons for arranging things like this. Weren't cafes supposed to be street-level though? Like all of the cafes in Paris that were oh so popular back in the twenties? Ah well, no point in dwelling on what had not yet come and was definitely not in his control. He could see Charlie was starting to get a little uncomfortable with Lysander hanging off of him like he was, but he knew that if anyone but Charlie shook him off, trouble was likely to erupt. Charlie managed to find an out pretty well, which was honestly impressive given how shy and socially awkward the kid was, and sent Lysander off elsewhere. The ever-perceptive Caspian went along with him, probably to act as a scout or something. "Yeah, sure. We should probably stake a table before they all get taken." That was probably still how things worked, right? If you didn't stake one when they were open, you were stuck mingling all over the sidelines and floor until someone finally left. He figured tonight was going to mainly be for the kds, so it would suck if he had to chill against the wall the whole time or something.

There was a table off to the side with six tall chairs situated around it. Tall chairs were the best in places like this. Yes they were a little bit more unsteady, but it allowed you to be above the smell and din of the crowds. Just about the only breath of fresh air you would get. "This work alright for you?" He realized they did not yet have code names, so he really wasn't sure what to call Charlie or what he was to be called in the meantime.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:33 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: So i totally remember the plans, and I'm going to let Lori take the stage in the next couple of posts. And you get to meet someone that I've been excited to introduce for a loooong time heart Also I think when music changes I'll add a link up here just to keep with the feel if that's cool with you. Im crossing my fingers that Im a better rper now. ALSO RETCON CHARLIE IS 21 THANKS

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie nodded his head, following Lori to the seats. He preferred taller seats, for he was on the short side for a man. He always hoped to hit the six foot mark, but now that he was 21, he figured that was no longer a viable expectation. Maybe he could hit just one more? "No, this is perfect," he said, smiling shyly at the other. He was still getting used to his environment; and his feelings of Lori clouded his brain as they were the only two at this moment. "Lori you-" he stopped for a moment. He was going to give a small flirt, but remembered how bad he was at the whole romance thing and just stopped. "You...look so different without your facial hair," he finally spit out, his expression molding into a grin as if it was a tease.
"What do you think we should go by?" Charlie asked, segueing to a different thought. He didn't think it would be too difficult: with the two being heroes who had to go by their real names and hero names. It was a bit irritating, but he understood the issues of safety. Everyone around them were like them. Any of them could be heroes, closet supers, or even villains.
That made Charlie leery. Did they allow villains here? Now that he thought about it, were there rules in this place? There had to be, if the owner was making such big precautions to protect identities, there had to be rules about abilities too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:41 pm
SkeletonFiesta

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He gave a slight smirk, ”I guess I have had the same style for a while now. Maybe I should update it…” he raised a hand, stroking his jawline, only to feel smooth skin the whole way. It was…unsettling to say the least. ”Well that’s a thorough illusion.” Yeah no, he preferred his real look over this, but at least it wasn’t so much of a change that he couldn’t recognize himself, just the more unique features were normalized. ”Hmm, a good code name…” That would require a bit of thought as he didn’t want to come up with something lame, but at the same time the model seemed to be loosely based upon one’s powers. At least that was what he had noted with the other three (though Caspian was nearly an exception: he was remodeled to look more ethereal and that affected his name, but still telekinesis was sort of a poltergeist thing.) ”How does Ombre sound? It’s about variation in shade to create a harmonious image. Or maybe that’s too awkward, what do you think?” Welp, maybe that part was taken care of, but there was still the question of what his name was to be. ”And what shall you dub me?” Even though this wasn’t exactly a nickname, it was still kind of awkward to name one’s self. He trusted Charlie enough to have him pick a name, he knew he would pick something that would work out just fine. As for the presence of villains, he assumed it could be possible, but he slightly doubted it, or at least doubted a truly dangerous villain would lurk here.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:25 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: Yay side character shenanigans!

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie let his feet dangle in the chair, finding it difficult to really find a comfortable position. He just felt so awkward being in a place like this with Lori, and with their current situation. He was just uncomfortable. "Ombre?" He asked, thinking for a moment. That actually sounded pretty cool. He nodded at that, chuckling lightly. "That's actually cooler than my super hero name. I'm kind of mad I didn't think of it myself." He thought about Lori's nickname. For a moment, he thought of Apollo, but then remembered how uncomfortable Lori looked when he brought it up high on pain medicine. Speaking of, his back was honestly killing him. He put his hands behind his head in a stretch as he thought, humming. "Not to be unoriginal...." he started sighing as he relaxed his pose, "but what about Hercules?" He asked, stuck on mythology. As Lori had pointed out before, he was thinking of the Disney film. Strong, heroic, kind. He was hoping the real Hercules was the same way, and Lori didn't take it as an insult.
Mimi sped back over, holding something in a to go cup. She took a big sip before offering it to Charlie with a grin on her face. "Hey! You're 21 now! Wanna sip?"
Charlie stared at her in bewilderment, shaking his head. "Uh, no thanks. Why is it in a to go cup?" He asked, pulling out a chair for her to sit in.
Mimi climbed up, slamming the drink on the table emphatically. "I'm not allowed to have glasses here anymore because gravity and kinetic energy are my my worst nemesis."
Charlie laughed at that, thinking about her whizzing around the club and getting drinks on other patrons. That was smart of them.
At that moment, Lysander and Caspian came back over as well, handing Charlie a cold Coca Cola.
"There you go Char-er, I mean-"
"Ombre." Charlie stated, smiling at Lysander with his newly picked nickname.
"Ombre," Lysander echoed, getting in a chair as well with Caspian.
"Thank you." Charlie took a drink of his soda, feeling less anxious when the cold hit his mouth. His friends were having fun. And honestly, he was having fun too. Caspian even seemed to be enjoying himself, a soft smile on his lips as he nursed a water.
"Day drinking again, Sugar?" Lysander asked, grinning over at the girl who's face was already a very subtle red.
"Listen, if they didn't want me drinking in the day, then they shouldn't make drinks that taste like slushies. Straight up, its just a slushie that makes my head tingle. Whoever invented this is a ******** genius," She said emphatically, slamming her hand on the table for emphasis. Even if she was buzzed, she really didn't act any different. Just a little louder.
"I drove her here for a reason," Caspian said softly, giving her a small, affectionate touch on the shoulder.
"Listen, I'm an adult. I got this," she said, taking another swig of her drink.
Charlie couldn't help but smile at his friends, bickering and teasing each other. He was so happy he was found by Lori and the group. He always felt like he belonged here.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:28 am
SkeletonFiesta

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He was glad the whole nickname thing had gone over well, though perhaps it went a little too well. ”But Ombre doesn’t sound nearly as intimidating and mysterious, which are useful factors sometimes. Besides, I”m pretty sure there is a cool old comic book character who shares your super name.” The comic was way before his time, but he was pretty sure he remembered seeing “The Shadow” around in different stores. As for his own nickname, it seemed a might presumptuous, but at the same time he could see both superficial and deep similarities between them so why not? Plus Charlie seemed to enjoy aggrandizing him. ”That suits me fine.” They didn’t really have time for anymore one on one conversation before Mimi came rushing over with a sealed drink in her hand and a light heat upon her countenance. Oh geez, how terrifying was drunk Mimi going to be? One fear had been stricken from his mind: even though Mimi had suggested it, Charlie very quickly and calmly turned down the alcohol. Good, no drunken texts from him in the future. The back and forth amongst the three friends flowed so naturally, as if they had practiced it ahead of time, but no, they were just that in touch with each other. It was an endearing sight to say the least. ”Bold choice, Sugar.” Ugh he felt gross addressing her by such a title! He was not a Southerner, such names were not thrown about lightly, yet here he was using it in casual conversation in order to refer to Charlie’s friend. So awkward. ”The fun fruity drinks are usually the most alcoholic.” That was a fun misconception that a lot of people had: colorful fruity drinks were for wimps while plain classics were real drinks. No, the fruity ones tended to have several different alcohol types mixed in, whereas, say, a gin and tonic just had one (gin). Seriously, try a Long Island Ice Tea and you’ll see what a punch those drinks can pack. Speaking of drinks, he kind of wanted one now. He wouldn’t get anything too strong, and he would nurse it a long while, but what was the point of being in a club without alcohol? ”I’m getting a drink too, anyone need anything?” He would ask before strolling over to the bar to get himself a mint julep. Surprisingly an old classic drink, nice and simple too, hence he wasn’t going to be getting drunk off of this.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:06 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: **Because, yknow, the illusionary field here, give her red hair, brown eyes, and freckles.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie listened to Lori, decided that the other male was right. Shadow did sound a bit more menacing. He always saw it as unoriginal, but as a 14 year old learning the ropes to being a hero, it's all he had. However, he drank down Lori's compliments like always, smiling. He was also happy the other seemed okay with his nickname as well.
Mimi gave a big nod to what Lori said, pointing at him with vigor. "Exactly! Which is why this'll be my only one. Maybe. Possibly. I'm hoping," she giggled, leaning against Charlie affectionately. Mimi had no bubble, and the group had to learn to be okay with that. "Oh, Ombre, this is my song!" She said excitedly, singing with the music playing in the club. If someone didn't know Mimi, they'd think she was drunk already. In reality, this is who she was.
No one needed anything from Lori, but Charlie kind of wanted to go with him. He told himself to not be clingy, and just sat with the rest of the group, chatting away with the others.
At the bar was a very beautiful woman** working on drinks for others. She was only minorly busy since it was still the day time. She wore a black mask as well with her completely black outfit. Upon seeing Lori she smiled. "Good afternoon! What can I get ya?" She asked. When asked for a mint julep, she went to work. She had a small show as well, juggling shot glasses and bottles of alcohol for the other. Someone as experienced as Lori could see that she wasn't using any powers to do this either. She was actually that skilled. Once finished, she handed Lori the glass. "Here ya go. That'll be $5 unless you wanna start a tab."
Out of nowhere, a portal of swirling shades of purple opened on the bar's surface, a man popping out, resting his arms on the bar, but the other half of him still in the portal. "DARLING!" He boomed, scaring the absolute bejesus out of the bartender. She about jumped out of her skin, glaring at the man.
"Jesus christ, Mercutio, you've got to stop doing that," she scolded, slamming down a shot glass she had in her hand.
"Nevermind that, Darling, I have someone coming in to take your shift." He moved his hand in a nonchalant motion, even when the bartender, Darling, looked pissed.
"What? No, I want this shift-"
"We'll discuss this later," he said quickly as Lori caught his eyes, a large, grinchy smile stretching over his teeth. "And who do we have here? You're new here, ain't ya?" He asked, resting his head on his hand. "What do they call you?" He asked, his eyes that were a bright green looking him over. He had an aura that just screamed "mischief".

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:52 pm
SkeletonFiesta

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

Casually glancing at the young woman tending the bar, he definitely noticed she was rather attractive, but more noticeable than that was how absolutely young she looked. Was she even old enough to be working here? He supposed that perhaps the magic could be making her look younger and/or people just looked younger to him now. ”Good afternoon to you as well. I would like a mint julep, if you don’t mind.” Did anyone ever say they minded when asked like that? No, but it was still nicer to ask than demand, even if he had been asked. Besides, he knew it was always beneficial to get in good with the bartenders; they often had the best intel, and it could sometimes lead to cheaper drinks or better quality. Hey, not everything had to be business-like. It was a pleasure watching her work, after all she seemed to be having a lot of fun with it. ”You’re really good. Where’d you learn the tricks?” He went ahead and paid up, plus gave her a tip, decidedly against the liberty of a tab. If you kept having to pay then you were more acutely aware of how much you had been drinking. Granted that chill vine didn't last long as someone freaking rose out of a portal in the middle of the damn bar. He might not have jumped like "Darling" (what was with all of the women having pet names? Creepy as hell!) but his body automatically fell into defense mode as the neurons tried to decide if this was a fight or a flight situation. No fights or powers here, he knew that, but it didn't really count as fighting if he moved the girl out of danger or blocked an attack now did it? However the moment she referred to the man by name and seemed more annoyed than frightened, he allowed himself to relax once more, even if his nerves were still ready to react in an instant. He wasn’t about to stick his nose into this conversation, but they were kinda loud and right in front of him, she he couldn’t help but overhear what was going on. ”That sounds…irregular, but what can you expect from a man who randomly pops out of a portal placed on the counter of the bar?” Still, he was idly curious as to why the shifts were being switched, but he doubted he was going to be learning that answer anytime soon. ”First time here, yes. I’m going to guess you are the owner and/or manager. That sound about right? As for a name, they call me Hercules. Interesting choice of name on your part, though. First blood spilled, his death marks the beginning of the fall of both houses. I would have taken you as more of a Puck, actually.” Hah, just cause he preferred fantasy novels didn’t mean he didn’t know a thing or two about the classics, especially a play as widely known as Romeo and Juliet and A Midsummer Night’s Dream.

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: Time for you to meet my MOST FAVORITE BOI OF ALL TIME. Also i hope this is good. its like 3 am and I couldn't go to sleep before writing this lol

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Mercutio grinned from ear to ear, very interested in the other as he spoke. "The owner," he answered, holding out his hand to shake Lori's. "Firstly, I don't ******** with fae. I'm not even touching that, thank you." He spoke with an air of playfulness, but it was clear he was very serious about what he just said. "But, yes. Although that may be the case, Mercutio was also Romeo's right hand man and only cursed him when betrayed. Also he's the only Shakespeare character that matters. Source? I took theater classes in school," he rambled, his head resting in both his hands. "Also my friends named me that. Isn't that right, Darling?" He asked, looking back at the red head with a teasing grin.
"That's what you get for calling us things like "Darling" and "Hunk"," she answered, her attention then back towards the other with a soft, friendly smile. "As for your earlier question before I was so rudely interrupted: I learned from the main bartender here, Hunk. He had been working bars sense I was in grade school."
"And you two are the absolute best."
"Which reminds me: who's taking my place, boss?"
"Me!" Mercutio answered enthusiastically, throwing his hands up in the air in a very extravagant flourish.
"Wait-"
Before she could speak, Mercutio gasped, he attention back on Lori with wide eyes. "Wait! It all just clicked," he started, tapping the side of his head with a finger, "I know those biceps and killer smile anywhere!" It took him a bit of talking to the other, but it finally hit him like a train why the other was so familiar. He slipped back into his portal quickly, the hole closing up in a flash. Then, as quickly as he left, he was back again, a purple swirling rip opening in the air behind Lori. He popped out of it, wrapping his arms around the other's giant shoulders as he gave his signature grin. "Oh, I'ma huge fan!" He said, before lowering his voice finally to whisper one word in his ear. "Paragon."
Then, he came sliding out of the hole, along with 5 identical Mercutios, and 1 that looked like him but a woman in a red dress. They all held cameras and pads of paper, chattering around him, asking for autographs and taking photos. The female one hooked her arm around his own, smiling through red lipstick. "Oh, a celebrity!" she cood.
Around him, no one seemed to bat an eye. Whether or not it was because everyone was used to this from Mercutio, or because Lori was the only one seeing it, wasn't clear. The only indication would be Darling, who was pinching the bridge of her nose. "Boss, could you please." She sounded like this was a normal occurrence.
"What," Started the one in the dress, "do I need to make these bigger?" She asked, eyeing down, of course, at her breasts. With a snap of her fingers they went up at least a cup size, and Darling groaned as if in pain.
"Okay, okay," the original Mercutio finally said, pinching the air, and pulling it down like a zipper, opening up another pit of purple swirls, "back in the hole, boys. And, madame," he said, bowing as they all groaned and pouted, but leaped back in the hole before it closed up at again, leaving just the original.
Charlie, on the other hand, was having a much calmer experience, hanging out with his friends and enjoying the music playing over head. It occurred to him how long Lori was taking and was starting to get worried. Did he get lost? He didn't know anything about the place either, but he still wanted to check. Also, he was out of coke. He excused himself from the group, and set off to find the bar, When he finally did, he did see a rather punk looking male basically falling all over Lori. Between the look on his face, and how close he was the other, he instantly found himself making a beeline over.
"I'm just saying, this is why you don't have more friends," the bartender spoke, cleaning a cup in her hands.
Charlie had squeezed himself between Lori and Mercutio as if he didn't notice the white haired man, smiling sweetly at the bartender. "May I have a coke please?"
"Sure thing, hun."
"You get lost, Hercules?" Charlie teased, at the moment pretending not to notice the other. It was petty, he knew, but he wasn't sure what else to do at the time. Perhaps it was a big misunderstanding, but he'd rather not take chances. Besides, Lori was gone for a while. Maybe he was even saving the other from unwanted attention. Either way, he'd find out one way or another.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers