Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Go Go Gamer! Arcade Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:42 pm
Go Go Gamer!: Are you a gamer, or perhaps someone who wants to have a little fun? Come on in!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:34 pm

The young female entered the arcade with lots of fun noises and bright lights. She felt a tad bit more self-conscious on her selection. Would he be uninterested? She shook her head. She wanted to stay positive through the whole night. She smiled at Mithos as the lights bounced off of him. "I hope you don't mind this place" It had been a while since she had played any arcade games. Her tail swished happily and her ears were perked up as she hugged his arm. "Any one that interests you?" She felt she was possibly being a bit clingy and part of her told her to stop, but she wanted to let him know how she felt without her actually verbally telling him and hoped that this would help, or perhaps she would scare him away because he only saw her as a friend. She hugged his arm tighter as she remembered how he'd return the kiss she gave him twice.

Location, Location, Location: Exploring the Town
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: A little Excited
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Mood ➤: Interested l Location ➤: An...Arcade? l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: Necklace l Wings ➤: Invisible

Without question, Mithos followed Penny out of the shop and into another building. This time, the lights were dim and there were colored lights that seemed to dance around the area. There was loud music, and what seemed to be games everywhere. .... Mithos couldn't even think because he couldn't even hear his own thoughts over the music. He opened his mouth to speak, but after seeing how happy the kitsune looked, Mithos closed his mouth and smiled. I've never been to a place like this...so you will have to show me what to do. As she hugged his arm, Mithos stepped a bit closer to the girl and grinned.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:27 pm

Penny gasped. "You've never been...." She let his arm go. "That can't be right....it's so much Fun Mithos.....or at least...I hope you think so!" She looked around as she took his hands in hers and squeezed it tightly. "It's pretty much destroying and racing with out actually killing anyone..." she giggled. "Sometimes satisfying when you have so much pent up energy" She herself used to love going to the arcade when she got really angry or stressed. "Let's start you with the basics!"
she gently tugged Mithos towards a giant Pacman game. "We'll start here and move on to bigger and better" Penny didn't want to stick him in something that would potentially seem real without the basics and perhaps having him destroy things.

She explained the rules and as he played she skimmed the arcade. Trying to figure out where the perfect spot would be to give him his gift. She knew she was too shy to do it openly even if everyone was in there own little world. She heard the sound of pacman dying and turned towards the huge screen. "Aww.... the ghost ate you..."

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Mood ➤: Interested l Location ➤: An...Arcade? l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: Necklace l Wings ➤: Invisible

W-well...where I'm from the technology is used in different ways. So I've never played a "game"... to be honest, Mithos never had "fun", so he wasn't really sure what to go. Having these "games" help take out pent up rage seemed silly, but if it helped others get over their anger then so be it.

Mithos followed Penny as she took him to the strange machine and inserted a quarter. He listened carefully as she explained the rules and showed him how to move the little pie circle character. It seemed fairly simple; eat the fruit and don't get caught. Moving his character around the screen, Mithos was pretty sure he had the hang of it, until his little circle guy died. I guess I did it wrong... What do I do now?

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Penny bit her nail nervously. She had spotted a game she really wanted to try, but wondered how Mithos would react. She imagined and hoped of him being all jumpy but she also worried he would end up destroying the game...or perhaps he'd be cool and collected. Her tail swished nervously. "L-lets go play a different game...no?" She took his hand as they made their way to what looked like a giant box. Screams could be heard coming out of it and zombies were drawn all around the box. She turned to Mithos. "You must remember none of it is real.... got it?" She had yet to see any destructive power of the boy, but from how he talked she imagined he was quite a powerful being. She imagined if games were not a thing where he was from, then the 3D world was definitely nonexistent.

"Come on...This will be fun" as they made their way inside of the game she handed the boy 3D glasses. "The images will pop...and you might even feel things...Strong air...and even liquids... But I promise none of it is real" She placed her glasses on. "You kill the monsters with this gun...and simply try to stay alive in the game...okie?"

Mithos always seemed so cool and collected she wondered if this would be no different or if it would be something so unexpected he'd actually have a scare. She gave him a quick pep talk and excitedly put the coins in the screen went dark and everything went eerily quiet. An image began to fade in of what seemed to be some sort of cave. It all seemed so peaceful as the camera panned before a zombie came out as a jump scare along with a very loud noise. Penny jumped slightly but giggling as she didn't miss a beat and began shooting hoping Mithos would be fine.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:22 pm

That was short lived... the boy thought as he watched Penny get all giddy over another game. Soon enough after he watched her did she turn around and suggest another game to play, and he had a good feeling which one it was going to be. Giving her a smile, Mithos nodded his head and followed her lead, his hand in hers.

The box looked like....well...a big a** box. Penny tried to explain to him that whatever was happening in the box wasn't real, and he nodded with calm smile. Upon entering the box, Mithos blinked a few times so his eyes could adjust to the dark. As soon as he was adjusted, Penny handed him a pair of glasses. Listening to more of her instructions, he put the glasses on and took the fake gun into his hand.

As the scene started from calm to sudden loud noise, Mithos didn't move, and his skin began to glow its holy light. However, out of the corner of his eye he saw Penny giggling and using the fake gun to...kill the monster? Calming himself down, his skin stopped glowing and he lifted the toy towards the monster. When another one appeared on the screen, he pulled the trigger and watched the monster fall to the ground. Now Mithos was starting to get the hang of it. Of course they aren't real... they don't have an aura.... but...she is happy...so I can keep trying... With a grin on his face, the slightly evil side came over the boy, and with each sight of a monster he put at least three bullets into each. Even though they weren't real monsters, they were dead in his eyes.

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:21 am

Penny could see a glow from the corner of her eye. It made her heart skip a beat as she wondered what he was about to do, but it vanished almost as quickly as it came which put her back at ease. They ended after a few levels as it started becoming harder and harder. She sighed as she took off the glasses. "Darn..." she playfully looks over towards Mithos. "It seems we have lost..." she says dramatically as she pulls out a small velvety pouch, becoming visibly nervous. A small shy smile on her face. "But.... you fought valiantly through the whole game and did quite well for your first time" She chuckled. The girl pulled out a fine silver chain along with the blue gemstone. "You deserve some kind of reward ...right?" she said in a lower and shyer voice as her cheeks began to paint themselves with a soft pink. "I know...its not much...and you're super strong and all... but... it's to make sure you stay safe.... and balanced and calm and.." She shut up as she realized she was rambling on.

She unhooked the pendant and looked up at him, "I do hope you like it..." she smiled at him and began to put it slowly around his neck hooking it behind him. She then gently placed her hands on his shoulder and slowly made her way towards the side of his cheeks. She lightly began to pull him into her kissing his lips lightly, tasting him eagerly but cautiously. Her heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest. She didn't even understand why she was making the first move. She'd usually be too shy to try anything yet, here she was wanting more of him. In the back of her head a small voice fearing of rejection, which she did her best to push away.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Just like that, the game was over. Blinking a few times, Mithos wasn't really sure what had happened, but Penny had said they lost. She didn't seem to upset though, and when Mithos turned to look at her, Penny was already up to something. The blonde haired boy watched as Penny pulled out a necklace with a silver chain and a blue necklace, the gift she must have gotten him, and put it around his neck. He couldn't help but smile, taking the small blue gemstone into his palm and looking at it carefully. It was beautiful for sure. Its beautiful Penny...but... He was interrupted by her lips.

A kiss so sweet, so soft and pure, it made Mithos feel...happy for once. Not a put on a smile to act the part kind of happy, but true happiness. Pulling away slowly, Mithos lifted his hand to her cheek and smiled. You are far more beautiful then any gemstone could ever be... With that, Mithos moved in once more for another kiss, placing his other hand behind her head, turning the soft kiss into a deeper kiss.

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:33 pm

The vixen's cautious kiss was returned with a more passionate one. Her body began to get warm as he brought her closer. She kissed him hungrily. Her heart almost pounding out of her chest. A smile on her lips with a light blush as she let his words sink in. He thought she was beautiful. She wanted nothing more than for him to know that to her he was something special.

She began to lose herself once more, becoming a tad bit more aggressive as she somehow managed to sit on his lap and pulled him closer to her. A side she had not known she had before today began to appear once more. She moved her lips gingerly down his neck where she gently bit him. Penny's tail began to curl around him pushing his body onto hers. Feeling his heat against her warm body. She wanted him. Badly.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Penny... was all Mithos could think when the girl started to make their kisses more...passionate. Once she was in his lap, the boy placed his hands on her waist and held her close to his body, which she was already doing. Instead, Mithos changed his position, wrapping one arm around Penny while the other ran up through her hair. Her kissed were becoming more heated, and he watched as she pulled away and kissed her way to his neck. Usually, when things were near his neck, Mithos would get defensive, but with her he allowed it. There was one thing that bothered Mithos, and that was that Penny was taking the lead...

Mithos lifted Penny up with ease and moved so that she was straddling him, but her back was to the screen where they played the game. With her tail cushioning her, Mithos leaned forward and imitated what the girl had does to her. His hand wrapped in her hair, Mithos kissed the kitsune hard, and then gently kissed his way down her jawline to her neck. The arm holding her closer tightened up around her as Mithos gently bit her soft neck. Nothing hard enough to draw blood, but just enough to feel good. Once he had bitten her, Mithos softly sucked on the area creating a small red patch.

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Penny could feel the shift of weight as her body pressed against the glass behind her. She didn't mind it. In fact, the idea of him taking the lead seemed to arouse her further. His lips began to leave her lips, seducing her further with each gentle kiss. The bite on her neck sent shivers down her spine, causing her to let out a soft moan. She began wrapping her legs around his torso giggling as she once more ripped his shirt with her nail. Oopsie....

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:21 pm

-After a Time Skip-

Mithos held Penny close as he attempted to regain his breath. It was a good thing they had swiped an "out of order" sign from another game or else they might have been caught. Brushing her hair out of her face, all Mithos could do was smile. She was beautiful in his eyes, and in that moment he never wanted to let her go. Slowly, Mithos reached up and began to softly stroke her ear. Y-you are so beautiful...

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:26 am

The vixen panted lightly. She had now calmed down and thought logically once more. Her cheeks pink at the thought of what she had done with Mithos. He was her first after all. Her mind was jumbled up. She sneaked a quick glance at him and then none of it mattered. She was happy she had done it with him. As he petted her, her heart skipped a beat. And when he called her beautiful her face turned bright red as she buried her face in his chest. "W-well.... you are extremely handsome ..." she replied timidly. After a few seconds, Penny leaned towards him giving him another soft kiss on his lips before she began searching for her missing clothing. "Wh-what would you like to do..now?" It had seemed her date night ideas had already disappeared.

OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:10 am

Mithos couldn't help but smile as Penny buried her face into his chest. She was just so damn adorable. Greeted with a kiss, Mithos listened to the question on what they should do for the rest of the day. You know, I think I would like to go get some ice cream~ What about you? He wanted to call her sweetie, but that was way to basic. Mithos would have to think of a cute name for her.

When he watched her search for her clothes, Mithos realized that he hadn't given her the necklace he had bought. Reaching down in the pocket of his pants, Mithos took out his little bag and opened it up. With his free hand, he gently grabbed Penny's hand. Pulling her back down onto his lap, Mithos took out the beautiful necklace and smiled. This is for you~ The stone is from my home... and it will keep you safe and strong.

ezmii11-1

Town

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas