Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Hello Beautiful Boutique

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:46 pm
Hello Beautiful Boutique: The latest in fashion can be found here, we have everything from formal attire to comfy pajamas!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:12 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Mall l Company ➤: Morgan & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Yennefer stood in front of a fancy looking store filled with clothes. I need a bunch of new clothes... Yen muttered. A small sigh escaped her lips as she pulled out Lucius's credit card. Thank you darling~ Oh speaking of! Yen quickly pulled out her phone and sent her fiancé a quick text.

Text:
Hi darling! Don't worry I haven't spent all your money yet....yet. Let me know if you need me to pick up anything for you or Ciri. I love you~
PS I bought you a little something special~

Yen didn't want to bother Lucius, especially since it was a girls day. However she did want to check up on him and make sure everything was ok. Turning to the girls, Yen smiled and motioned to the shop. Wanna try here?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:13 pm

׺°”˜`Morgan Barchak`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

With every step they took, the glamor of looking at brightly colored clothes was fading away. In the silence Morgan thought of Ahnack who most be scared and confused without someone to guide him. All because Morgan wanted a body of her own selfishly. The sound of Yen's voice breaking her from her thoughts but Morgan couldn't get rid of the feeling. "Yenny I'm really glad you bought me clothes but I can't get rid of the though of Ahnack running around by himself. I have to really go check up on him. I'll try and contact you later but for now I must go" Morgan would say softly pulling her hand away. Leaning down and giving Yennefer a soft kiss on the nose before leaving the area.

(EXIT)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegant Thoughts
LocationMall
CompanyYennefer, Ashelia
FeelingHappy
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:41 am

AS they stopped in front of the next store, Yen asked if they should try this store and Ashe agreed. However, now it was to be just the two of them as Morgan felt that she needed to leave. There apparently was a boy that she might have been looking after and she needed to check up on him. Waving , Ashe watched Morgan kiss Yen on the nose and was trying not to laugh. Though after Morgan left, Ashe busted out laughing. "Ahahahaha, right on the nose! I dont even know why this is funny!" Ashe tried to pull herself together as they in front of the store they wanted to go into. "Im sorry but I couldnt hold it after i saw that~ Lets go inside and get you some clothes missy!" Ashe started heading inside the next shop, which looked promising for someone like her. There were clothes that fit her style which made her happy. "Oh nice, they cool stuff in here~"

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time to Shop and Relax|
∑ Items →→| 2 Combat Knives, Phone |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:00 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Mall l Company ➤: Morgan & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Yen worried for a moment that it was her fault Morgan was leaving. It wasnt until Morgan landed a kiss on the sorceress's nose that made Yen realize that it wasnt her fault. Her face turned a bright red, and she stood there shocked for a good solid 2 minutes. Ashe's laugh was the only thing that snapped Yennefer back to reality. H-hey! I-its not funny! Was Morgan teasing her, or could it have been that the woman had a crush on Yen? Lesbian thoughts slowly filled Yennefer's head as she followed Ashe into the new store.

Yennefer couldn't believe all the different clothing options there were in this store. Sadly, she didn't see too much black and white, her favorite color, however she did see a few pretty purple colored outfits that drew her attention. Wow...there is so many cute things in here.... do ou see some things you like?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:55 pm

Heading inside with Yen, Ashe pulled out a few of the small amount of black
shirts that the store had and sighed. They were indeed cute but cute wasnt the type of person that Ashe was. "Hmm these are cute but Im not ....okay maybe I need something other than this in my wardrobe." Ashe said motioning to her body. She wouldnt lie to herself, she had a gothic flare in her style choice and this store was anything but. It was probably a good idea to change it up bit. Most of current attire was less than desirable in the eyes of most others outside of the school. "I have a very picky taste, but I need to fix that....le sigh..." Ashe held up the black shirt and held an undecided look on her face. "I cant make up my mind...."

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:09 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Mall l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

I know the feeling..... Yen said in a sulking tone. Back home, her wardrobe consisted of all black and white, literary no amount of color could ever be found. But with her wardrobe now gone, she would have to make some adjustments even if that meant getting some color in her life.

Looking around the store, Yen began to slowly pick out a few "colorful" pieces. Mainly violet and purple, but she did find a few cute dark red and blue shirts and dresses. Hmmm.... dresse.... Yennefer didn't really wear a lot of dresses, though with her frame they usually poked pretty good. Do you think i should get some dresses? Or stick with skirts and shirts with the baby coming?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:54 am

After Yens question about dresses or skirts, Ashe had to stop and think for a moment. She had never had kids so this short of thing was pretty much a shot in the dark. "I would go with dress. Theyre not my short of thing but I feel they would be easier to work with a baby on the way. Speaking of which. You do have baby clothes right?" The question was finally made. There was a baby on the way and most if not all of Yen's clothes and item were burnt to a crisp. SO having baby clothes was probably going to be a very important thing to have. "Should we hit the baby store next?"

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:48 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Mall l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Hmmmmm....dress it is! Yen cooed as she picked out a few cute dresses. She never owned too many dresses, but there was a first for everything! Hearing Ashe's next comment, Yennefer turned to hide her blushing face. T-to be honest....I'm not prepared at all...it all happened so fast....s-so if you wouldn't mind I would love to stop by a baby store.... I hope its a baby girl... Yen had never in her many years dealt with children below the age of 9 even though her biggest dream was to be a mother. Hell she had come into Ciri's life when she was around 9ish, and that was a horrible time. Was Yen mother material? H-hey Ashe, do you think I will be a good mother? T-to be honest...I'm scared.... and I'm not even showing...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:14 pm

"If its a girl I want to train her! Actually...no matter what they are I want to train them~ And yea, lets hit the baby shop!" Ashe said with a smile and giggle. When Yen got to the next question about whether she was going to be a good mother, Ashe stopped. placing a hand on Yen's shoulder and looked her straight in the eyes. "I think you'll be fine. Its natural to be scared but just like being scared, being a mother will come naturally. Do what you feel is right. " Giving Yen a soft smile, Ashe started walking out to the front of the store and waved for Yen to follow. She find anything she wanted which was fine by her. More money for food~

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:31 pm

The hand on Yennefer's shoulders were reassuring, and it created a smile on the woman's lips. T-thank you Ashe.. Yen watched as the woman walked towards the front and she hurried to grab just a few more dresses. Paying at the front, Yen thanked the cashier and walked over to where Ashe was standing. Lead the way~

-Exits w/ Ashe-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Town

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers