Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Fashion du Jour Clothing Strip Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:04 pm
Fashion du Jour: Everything a girl (or guy) could ask for! This small strip of stores are packed full of smaller clothing stores, such as shoes, jewelry, and even bridal wear!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:14 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Stables l Company ➤: Morgan & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Yen had never really been to a clothing strip, let alone a mall. It was huge! Her eyes darted from one store to another as the girls walked around. Ohhh! We could go there! Or maybe in the dress store, oh! Or maybe shoes! Yennefer rarely got the chance to be a girl, so this was exciting. Taking a deep breath, the sorceress turned to the other two woman with a smile. What would you guys like to do first?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:06 am

׺°”˜`Morgan Barchak`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Morgan didn't share the same glee that Yennefer did when it came to shopping. If anything it was just to distract her for the time being. Still she was impressed by the magnitude of the shopping mall. Looking at Yennefer she gave a small shrug. "Well I personally need more clothes overall. Um I'm not exactly sure how bra sizes work so I might need some help wth that" Glancing over at Ashelia and giving her a friendly smile, the werewolf had no idea of the predicament Morgan was in. Having a new body made for her only to have it be the opposite gender that her previous body was. That was when something crossed her mind, "Um...I just realized but I have no actually...money" Morgan would say looking down at the ground. Asking for money wasn't something she would like to do but she needed some clothes and she didn't have a job that would be paying her. Her job had been to take care of Ahnack and make sure he didn't hurt anyone or himself. "So if it's not too much to ask...can I borrow some money?" Looking down at the ground in shame.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationFashion de Jour Clothing Strip
CompanyYennefer, Ashelia
FeelingPleased
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:50 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Stables l Company ➤: Morgan & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Hehe of course silly! I got you covered! Get anything you want~ Besides... I kinda gave you a whole new body so you weren't really prepared at all... so that's my fault.. the least I can do is buy you clothes.. Yennefer smiled to the woman who was worrying over money troubles. No, she wasn't going to use her fiancés credit card for this one, but her own money. Turning to Ashe, Yennefer gave her friend a happy smile. So Morgan votes lingerie, what about you?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:36 am

"Well considering all of my "Bras" are really just bandage wraps, hell yes...I could use some sexy night time wear now that my man is back~" Ashe said excitedly. Ashe was really happy to finally be out and with Yen and Morgan, this would finally be a girls day that she needed. Ashe started walking into one of woman clothing stores, Ashe waved for Yen and Morgan to followed her. Ashe and Morgan were the one that really needed to do shopping. Yea, Ashe already had clothes but look at them...half of them couldnt even be considered as such.

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time to Shop and relax|
∑ Items →→| 2 Combat Knives, Phone |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:39 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yennefer hadn't given her a whole new body, Morgan had asked for one. The responsibility of being ready for it was on herself and only herself. It was nice to know that the magician cared enough to put the blame on herself and pay for the clothes that Morgan was planning to get. From the looks of it, Ashelia planned to buy some lingerie. While those weren't the types of under garments that she was looking for, she had no problem wearing them. It was mostly for the support and comfort of her new assets. "Bandage wraps have a certain...appeal to them as well" Morgan's eyes would look up and down Ashelia's body, the werewolf took care of herself very well. Considering the size of the sword she had been carrying around before she was very fit. It was a shame that she already had someone. Not that it would stop Morgan from making flirtatious comments now and again. The moment that the werewolf started to move towards one the stores, Morgan gave a passing smile to Yennefer before following the other woman's lead. If given the choice Morgan would be wearing a suit but that wasn't very lady like. She was going to have to learn fashion sense from these two ladies and a bit of her own taste.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegent Thoughts
CompanyYennefer, Ashelia
FeelingGlad
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Yennefer smiled as she watched Morgan follow Ashe. She had never really noticed, but th werewolf was right. All that seemed to support her was the bandages. Hopefully she would be able to find something cute for Thanatos! This is going to be fun! she thought as she followed the other women.

It was a little overwhelming at first when the girls entered the lingerie store, at least for Yen. There were so many options to choose from! First and foremost however, they needed to get Morgan sized up. Looking around, Yennefer spotted a sales associate and walked over to her. E-excuse me! Is there a chance you could help us with sizes? The sales woman was very polite, ad walked over with a measuring tape to measure Morgan. Excuse me ma'am, please raising your arms up from your side~ The woman asked Morgan and waited patiently.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:08 am

While Yen was helping Morgan get sized up...and what a size she would be...those boobs were ginormous! Ashe on the other hand was like a kid in the candy store. Seemingly (but not really) teleporting all around the store with a different item each time, she continued her search. The search was closer to a pantie-raid as Ashe grabbed several different pairs of Underwear and sometimes grabbed a bra that matched. Without even being near them, "Hey I wanna know her size!" Ashe called from several feet away. She was very curious to here Morgan's measurements. No reason behind it nor logic, just curiosity...and hyperactivity, Ashe was the most excited she had ever been since Thanatos came back.

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:31 pm

There were a certain quantity of unladylike clothing in the shop. Not that Morgan was going to question the others' sense of fashion yet she couldn't prevent the small hint of red on her cheeks from seeing such scandalous clothing. Yet she still had to choose which clothing she would wear in later days. Before that Yennefer would call a employee apparently they needed to measure her size. Which was strange considering it wasn't being tailor made, couldn't she just get the size that looked like it would fit. "Be gentle" Giving the sales woman a wink before raising both of her arms as she was asked. As uncomfortable as it was to look at lingerie being suggestive to the worker of the store was amusing especially if she could get a reaction from her. If the wink didn't work then the soft muffled gasp coming from her mouth the moment that she wrapped the tape around her would do the trick. Looking over at Ashelia who was curious about her size made her giggle. "Well come closer and get a better look~" Morgan had yet to make the werewolf blush like Yennefer had before, it was her mission to do so by the end of the trip.

All My Elegent Thoughts
CompanyYennefer, Ashelia
FeelingGlad
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:47 pm

Yennefer stayed quiet as the sales associate did her thing. The woman looked at the where the the measuring tape lay, and she gave Morgan a smile. It looks like you are a 38 DDD ma'am~ Yennefer turned in the direction Ashe was and smiled. She's a triple D!!!

Yennefer took a moment and walked away from Morgan and the woman to go look at cute bras. While looking, she couldn't help but wonder what Lucius would like to see her in. Picking up a sexy black bra, Yen smiled. However, her smile changed when she realized that she soon might be too big to wear it. With a sigh, she slowly put it back on the rack.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Ashe peeked out from around a clothing rack and eyed the three woman standing together. With Yen telling her that she was a triple D, the werewolf got a sly and devious grin on her face. "D-D-Daaammmnnn!~" Ashe said before ducking back into the clothing racks. "That girls got some big'ems!" Not yet having blushed from Morgan, Ashe was going to a challenge to say the least. Ashe was finally able to be herself with having to worry about whether she needed to stab someone in the face. Seeing an Ashe in her natural habitat was a rare sight to be had!

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:28 am

Being told her size wasn't very revealing if that was impressive or not, after all the whole size measurement was a mystery to her. That question was answered by both Yennefer and Ashelia's response to her breast size. "If you don't mind me asking Yenny~ how big are yours?" If asking and giving her a pet name wasn't enough Morgan would give a very predatory stare at the witch, glancing down at her breast and licking her lips. Her attention however would move over to the other who did a better job at stroking her ego. A smile would appear on her face as she walked over to Ashelia, Yennefer had gone looking for some clothes for herself anyhow. Morgan would come looking for her later if she was needed or when they decided to leave the store. "Ashelia~ Can you help me put on this bra?" Finding one that was her size was a little difficult but she had found one. Morgan did need the help to put it on but she had more devious intentions in mind. Grabbing a hold of Ashelia's hand and leading her into one of the dressing rooms, without checking if the store allowed more than one person in the dressing room.

All My Elegant Thoughts
CompanyYennefer, Ashelia
FeelingGiddy
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:48 am

Yennefer didn't really think to much about the cup size, until Morgan chimed in and asked her what her own bra size was. Looking down at her own chest, Yen let out a sigh and looked back up at Morgan. I...I'm a double D... Morgan had her beat, and she could see how admitting it only stroked the woman's ego. Turning back away from her, Yen pretended to continue searching through the bras, but in her head she felt defeated.

When Morgan walked over to ask for Ashe's assistance, Yen decided that lingerie shopping maybe wasn't for her. Maybe it was her hormones, but Yen no longer felt happy looking for cute and sexy things. Grabbing a few black bra's and panties, she sat down and waited for the two girls to be finished trying things on.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:37 pm

Ashe heard Morgan call out to her for some help putting on a bra. Those contraptions were a hassle so Ashe could see why the woman would some help with them. She could feel her hand being grabbed and she pulled to one of the dressing rooms. Usually they were meant for only one person but hey...why not? Ashe went inside the dressing room with Morgan. The wolf could hear the defeat in Yen voice as she said that she was just a Double D...pfffft "Yen dont feel bad, Im a double C" Focusing back to Morgan. "So lets she how we gets this thing on you shall we?" Crackling her knuckles, Ashe was prepared for almost anything.

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:29 pm

Morgan's body shuddered the right after her little talk with Yennefer. Softly biting her lip, the feeling of others pain was so wonderful and addicting. Seemed like the new body didn't change who she was, a spirit who fed on the pain and misery of others. "You're beautiful Yenny...I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" Even if Morgan didn't show it she felt bad for making Yennefer upset. Hopefully the store wouldn't kick them out for yelling and potentially disturbing other customers. "So a double d and double c are smaller than a triple d?" The answer was a little obvious but there was no harm in making sure. Handing Ashelia the bra that she planned on trying on, Morgan would fiddle with her shirt before taking it off. "How do these hooks things work?" Morgan placed down her shirt before walking closer to Ashelia not bothering to cover her assets. Not only that but she also moved a lot closer to the werewolf than what was necessary.

All My Elegant Thoughts
CompanyYennefer, Ashelia
FeelingGiddy
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote: