Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Soteria - Restricted Area
Chamber Of Time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:31 am
Chamber Of Time: In the midst of the ruins there is a door, a door that leads to a dimension created by the Guardian to help train his followers. A dimension where time moves slower and where nature is the apex predator. It's tough yet beautiful terrain houses the most dangerous animals and plants some might say this is heaven while others might see this as hell.

Special features:
-One year inside is one day outside.
-Only has one door if the door is destroyed whoever is in there gets trapped forever. However, rumor has it that if one can generate enough power he can cause a temporary rift for an exit.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:37 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Vindictive.

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–Ί No one

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰►Sentry Armor. (Missing Staff)

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I've lost count of how many months I've been here...Two? Three? five?" Rohnin sighed before poking his fire with a stick. "At least I finally got the armor pieces. All that's left is the staff."Rohnin looked at the stars and stroked his beard, training is quite fascinating, Rohnin never thought he could grow a beard, but here he was stroking his. The night was silent, only interrupted by crickets chirping and his fire crackling. "I wonder what everyone is doing right now...Lucius, Yennefer, Ashe, Vivian, Valeria, and yes even Sil...." Before Rohnin could finish speaking he started losing his breath and fell to his back. A few seconds later of him struggling his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he started having a vision.

Rohnin dropped into the middle of a pre-ruined village moments before his attempted assassination. At first, Rohnin was being cautious and hiding, he wasn't sure what was going on. But when an accident happened and a mage released more energy than required for a spell causing the training ground to blow up. He realized that he wasn't really there, this was a vision and he was only an observer. Rohnin then quickly realized that this might just be the information the guardian promised him and quickly made his way to the council room. There he saw the elders talking about politics when a figure came out from the dark and introduced them to a very dark form of magic. The elders who lost sight of their purpose accepted, while those who rejected got slaughtered by this creature. "Skytherix Ten'serdsta"

Rohnin woke up and took a very deep breath like it was his last. He then looked at the fire while still breathing heavily. "Son of Divinoxia Ten'serdsta?" Rohnin now knows what happened that day, and knows exactly who's responsible, and now he felt ready to finally end this worlds angel/demon dominance, the realm of man will no longer be a playground. Rohnin got up and wore the armor before focusing he all his power and might on one specific location. which caused a small spark to appear and what looked like a rip in space. But seconds later it faded and Rohnin fell to the ground breathing heavily. "I'll leave before their day ends...I'll bring back the fury of all who suffered by their hands. The age of gods is finished, demons, angels, gods, hell lords. It makes no difference, they'll either leave or face judgment, this I promise. You either answer for your crime and accept your fate. Or be hunted down for eternity"

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Happy.

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–Ί Kazi

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin was about to get up and try again when the rift opened once spitting a humanoid out that slammed into causing him to be disoriented. "What the hell was that?!" The bearded Rohnin held his head in pain as his vision slowly started returning to normal. He got up and cracked his back and neck before turning towards the "assailant" Rohnin didn't know who this person was at first, but from the back, he did look familiar. Rohnin frowned before grabbing this unknown from the back of his shirt and lifting him off the ground, setting him on his feet. "Do you touch everything you see? It doesn't matter, I'll leave this place in about six months...If you survive until then we can.....Kazi?! Is that you?!"

Rohnin's expression changed from annoyed to overjoyed almost instantly, he hasn't had human contact in six months and seeing someone he knew made him forget his revenge, at this moment right now Rohnin felt genuine happiness. "How long has it been?! How's everyone? Is your little sister doing ok? You have no idea how happy I am right now, I've been away from humanity that I've almost gone completely feral." Rohnin then starting stroking his beard before giggling embarrassingly. Where were his manners? He shouldn't be blabbering too much. "Are you hungry? I've got some Hydra meat, it's a little tough but its good."

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➀: PANIC l Location ➀: ??? l Company ➀: Rohnin? l Item/s ➀: N/A
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

Kazi stumbled over his feet when he was transported to another unknown area, he a familiar scent hit his nose as he felt someone help him up back on his two feet. The Music Teacher turned his head and was shocked to the librarian with a beard attached to his face...the wolf was wondering if he should ask or let it pass about the survive part. He didn't say anything yet as he listened to the other man rambling on about having accompany.

"Vell, to answer first question. Da, it's me. It's only Friday afternoon. Zere are okay I zink. Val is hopefully okay up zere. Hydra meat, kan I have zat to go?" he finished replying. The canine took notes about his surroundings and wondered what was the mage doing in a place like this? Anyway, on to more 'important' business, "I vas actually looking for you, I...I need advice." the man said sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head. "Besides zee big man, you have experience vith voman da? So I vas vondering...how do you treat voman on date?" the man asked clueless, to think a man like him who looks like he has been laid once, twice, thrice, or more of his life when in reality he has never touched anyone like that. "Do I bring her roses? Box of chocolate? Giant teddy bear? Vould she like bear better zan me?" he continued to ask questions.

β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:15 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Happy.

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin sighed in defeat when Kazi told him it was Friday afternoon since it confirmed Rohnin's thoughts of him being here too long. "Damn....I've been here for eight months and still no staff!" Rohnin grabbed his hair in frustration and pulled on it before letting it fall over his face. He was clearly frustrated and some might even say going a little coo coo. But despite his frustration, Rohnin was going to give up not after spending so much time here, he calmed down and walked over to a log he's been using as a chair and planted his behind on it.

After listening to Kazi's problem Rohnin chuckled before let out a loud laugh, it sounded very much like he was mocking him. "Excuse my laughter, but I'm not the man to give you pointers. I also find it hard to believe that you of all people find getting girls hard, I mean look at you." Rohnin then proceeded to control the wind around him and forming it into some kind of blade, then started carving the gigantic Hydra Carcass. "I don't know how I do it...I mean a guy like me is usually hated by women, but for some very odd reason, it works. If I can give you any advice it would be this....Treat them like I do, minus the perviness. Don't give them gifts, show them a great time, and make them forget about their worries, make it so that when they're with you they forget how to frown." As Rohnin was carving the Hydra his wind blade got stuck on something, he tried pushing it down but it was no use. Rohnin then changed the direction of his tool and sliced sideways taking off a huge chunk of meat. "I have something to help your nervousness if you want. Who's the lucky girl or guy? And what do they like."

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:26 am

Kazi squinted his eyes in confusion when the librarian informed he has been in this world for eight months. While the wolf was listening to Rohnin the male zoned out, he doesn't know if it's the new locations but he feels like months, years has passed by him without notice.

+Daydream+
In a dark room with only the television as the source of light, couple were cuddling on the couch while watching a movie. "Aww that's so romantic.~" Lilith cooed at the film. Kazi casually rested his arm over Lilith's shoulder and the blonde rested her head against his chest. While watching the movie he felt the woman shift her position under him but she didn't pay much mind about it. Until, "Kazi.~" the male looked and blood instantly rushed to his head as his cheeks flushed red. He saw Lilith stripping down her robe/dress revealing her wearing...nothing. No bra, no panty, n- He felt her bosoms press against his chest, "I'm feeling hot.~" she took his right hand with both of her hands, she sucked his middle finger while looking up at him with highly suggestive and seductive green eyes. Kazi gulped.

+End of Daydream+

The music teacher's lavender gaze was more intense and nervous than before but it was broken over the mage's question. "Hm?" He came back to reality. "Lilith, she's ze new priestess here along vith her brother. Vat she likes? Simply! Flovers and stravberries." He answered her question, but there was one question that kept nagging his mind. "I also have question...iz it okay to do 'it' before marriage?" He asked with a tilt of his head. "Vat if one zing leads to anozer again?... Vat if I'm too big?" The man began to bites his nails nervously and feeling himself starting to sweat.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:14 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Defeated.

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Listening to the poor soul panic made Rohnin laugh even louder. Seeing someone his size and the aura he was giving off was quite the funny scene. "A priestess? You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Religious people are crazy...Not that it's a bad thing, I mean if you're like me you might even enjoy that kind of stuff." Rohnin then got up and wrapped an arm around Kazi's neck as he pulled him in closer. He had this wide smile, that showed just how curious he was, he felt like a little kid who can't wait to hear more about this wonderful girl. "Are you? Do you like it when girls dominate you? I won't tell anyone I promise." Even though Rohnin wasn't that close to Kazi he felt like they were best friends. He's been here for so long that any familiar face would be treated like that maybe even someone he disliked.

Kazi's next question made Rohnin's face switch from excited to lost with a hint of disbelief, which increased thanks to the follow up question. Rohnin lowered his eyes from the music teacher to his..."Package" "Too big? Just how big are you?" That question was quite intimidating for a normal human like Rohnin. "D...Don't worry, it won't be too big...Some even enjoy it." Rohnin said the last part in a very low voice, before falling to his knees in dispair. "I won't be able to try this Lilith girl if it doesn't work out between them." Rohnin looked back at Kazi before wipping his comedy tears off. "How about we leave this place? You have a woman waiting for you out there...And I seriously need a shower maybe a shave aswell." Rohnin's tone was that a depressed man who just lost his manhood.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:16 am

Kazi furrowed his brow he didn't quite understand Rohnin's statement about 'religious people are crazy' and about how the other man is into that kind of stuff. His next statement made him even more confused, "Dominate?" He questioned. He thought about it and linked it to his daydream earlier, well... a red hue appeared on his cheeks as he averted his lavender eyes away. "I see nozing vrong vith it." He answered. "Ze male has vomam vho pays attention to him and fulfils his needs, without ever having to lift a finger... Not exactly but vomam iz in control. Zere iz no guessing game vat ze complicated opposite sex vants. In terms of end result, male sub is essentially living ze dream held by most men." He logically he explain himself about his newfound interest on Female Domination, instead of just saying he loves the phrase 'Good boy' cause...how would he say it...sends 'naughty' shiver up his spine.

Kazi is the personification of the phrase, 'Don't judge a book by it's cover.' When he first see him you think his the P.E but his a music teacher, you think he has no problems with picking-up women but he has a serious problem with woman, you think his an animal in bed but that sort of the thing is left undiscovered but he might be the submissive type... Who knows.

The music teacher weirdly when he saw tears coming out of the librarians eyes and his change tone, did he say something bad? His heart dropped over the thought of going back and facing the music, he gulped. "Let's go." He said wearily.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rohnin got up from the ground and sighed. Kazi was simply being a turn off right now, and he needed to shut up. Being all logical is something no one wants to hear. Being the good friend that he was Rohnin slapped Kazi's back playfully before giving him a kiss on the cheek. Why would he do something like that? Well, he just wanted to confuse him a bit. "Don't over think it, and just let your mind free during the deed you'll understand eacher's needs with practice. Now, you need to step back so you don't get hurt." Clasping his hands together Rohnin started channeling energy from his surroundings and into his clasped hands. Moments later, shiny dust started circling him, forming a shape resembling some form of battle armor. Feeling tremendous pressure caving in on him Rohnin started screaming in pain while still trying his best to maintain focus. His eyes were opened so wide that to him it felt like they were about to burst out.

"I...I w...Won't be able to....open a gateway to the school! I don't think I can..." Rohnin screeched in pain before bitting down on his lips to silence himself. "Kazi as soon as the rift opens drop me in the pools inside..." Rohnin didn't have enough power to open a permanent rift yet, he was missing an item. The staff that completed the set and grant him the power of the sentry. What he was about to do was considered a crime in his village but right now who cares? they were all dead and he's desperate. Releasing his clasped hands made the dust fully materialize into the armor and opened a small rip in front of Rohnin who was breathing heavily and was about to collapse.

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Extremely Exuasted

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰►Fully armored

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€‘0%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:41 am
β™Ό '' I don't spare evil get in the way and you die period. ''β™Ό

β™ΌLeonardo β™ΌVidelβ™Ό Math Teacher/Guardian

β™Όβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β™Όβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β™Ό

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ---βœ– β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ---βœ– β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ---βœ– β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ---βœ–

β™Ό Leo stood contemplating this Sunday events he had spent the morning feeding his baby girl Annabelle. Kissed his girlfriend/fiance with a passionate good bye,and even help around the farm before leaving. Now he was in this place when he first arrived to this place he had hopes that it was a time portal of sorts. However it was no such thing it was more of a harsh training facility then anything else. It did have a certain charm to it though the way the place changed form. The many creatures here he never seen before it is a trip to a person sense abilities. Thinking about his loved ones he gave a deep sigh.Taking off his hat to run his hand through his hair. He looked around the vast open plane which he stood atop a large hill. It was not the beautiful morning like outside,but it was warm windy night.The blood moon is out in full as he looked to the celestial body with interest.

β™ΌSometime pass he was now sitting thinking about his fiance,and how the two of them got together.When they first met after she took him into her home and mended his wounds.The woman Jackie is gifted with incredible healing powers for his heart wound would of been fetal. If he did not have the powers of heaven and hell at the time(dwindling away at the time),and her healing would of came too late he would of perished. It was more than physical attraction that pulled him closer to her. It was more of her strong hard working personality,and her southern charms that got him to fall for her. For she was a the head rancher/farmer save for a few farm hands. Leo had offer his services for free at the time for repayment for her saving his life. Leo showed his gratitude by working hard even though this type of work would of been easy for him. Being the type of man he was he wanted to give back to his savior. During that time the two grew closer until it blossomed into something more.

β™Ό Though she is nine years older that did not stop him from trying,and though his some what awkward charm the two became lovers. Leo was never that good with women due to his personality,but this was different and he was happy he made that choice. ''Buck'' he said it was his nickname,she had given him representing his hard working nature...and something else.Though he hadn't return the favor in giving her a proper nickname just yet. Another person flashed into his mind his new born daughter Annabelle.Leonardo never dreamed of having a child so soon,but a night of pure passion changed all that. By the looks of her ,she was either gifted or cursed she has a full head of hair after all.The part that got him though was her hair is have jet black and the other side blond. Annabelle's big beautiful eyes are a mix of both her parents a grayish-blue color. Leo thought about how he was going to raise her,but any child of his would be strong.

β™Ό The Videl blood running through his veins was just an added bonus to him ,he would go beyond the blood and heritage.Though he wouldn't mind making his ancestors proud. Tipping his hat Leo wore smirk on his face as he heard the approach of...werewolves. Standing straight and tall the man pulled from his chest Blade Of Yggdrasil. He faced the pack of ten werewolves and their alpha with a dangerous withering glare that would make many Videls proud. When the beast did not back down he wore a ''evil'' looking grin''So you're not a bunch of punks after all?....then come'' as he spoke those words he got into a strong sword stance. A stance he often used solid,strong and in perfect balance and formation.To any master swordsman they could tell this one is a master as well. Leo breathing became steady as the horde charged at him the dance of death under the blood moon was fitting for this night.
OCC:

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ---βœ– β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ---βœ– β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ---βœ– β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ---βœ–

User Image

Mood: Calm
Thoughts:'' Jackie....Annabelle''
Company: No one
β™Ό '' I've found people to protect here in the past I won't fail them. ''β™Ό

User Image
Leo's Theme:Stardust Crusader

Leo/Jackie Theme: Romantic
Ability 1:Blade Of Yugudorashiru (Yggdrasil The World Tree): This sword of legend is fused with his very soul allowing him to summon the blade at will. The power alone has increased Leonardo's power by 10x making him more powerful than most Nephalem. Once summoned the blade cloaks Leonardo in a twilight aura. Though the blade has been weaken to 50% of its power,and the familiar that sleeps within lies dormant It still grants Leo the edge in battle as it allows him to project its energy in the form of powerful explosive wave slashes etc. The powerful familiar Odin sleeps within the blade,and will awaken in the most dire of times. Once this happens Leo will sync with the titan once more becoming whole again.
(I Will slowly update the increase in power starting form 50% as the story progress.)
Aspects: (Unknown at the moment power lies dormant)
User Image

It is far more than just a simple blade however it resembles a katana although the blade(Steel part) appears to be wooden.Looks can be deceiving as this blade is strong enough to cut through arch demons,arch angels and much more.The guard of the katana is a shiny gold color. The cord wrap being a jet black and the ornament is also black. Attached to the ornament is a key chain at the end of it that resembles a golden appeal.
Drawbacks The sword is connected to his soul ,so if it was damaged heavily it would hurt in unimaginably.( It would have to be a powerful attack to harm his sword though)
Ability 2: Titan-Familiar: Valigarmanda
User Image
Aspects:This is weakest familiar but what it lacks in power it makes up for in verity. Granting Leo the ability to conjure ice,fire and lightning the tri-disaster as some call it.The force of these elements are mid-high level at best. He can add the elemental effects to his sword to take on the properties of one of the three elements one at a time. Each element he changes also effects his aura. For fire it is a blazing red aura that gives off heat,for lightning it is yellow sparking all over the place and for ice a cold chill and mellow aura.

Limits Leo can only use one element at a time and must wait six post to be able to switch between them.

Ability 3:Titan-Familiar: Bahamut
User Image

Aspects:The Second strongest is the dragon king bahamut which grants Leo powerful energies called dragons breath. Allowing him to shoot destructive beams of old ancient energy from his mouth,but not just his mouth. He can create orbs 3x the size of a beach balls all around him. He can control them to fire off into different directions are at a single target. Another bonus is the it grants him the ability to soar like a dragon making his mobility greater. The aura around him is a dark purple,and the effects others feel is that of a heavy pressure that exude pride and strength of the dragon king.
Limits He can only used this power for a limited time due to the amount of energy needed(five post is his max.)
b]Ability 4:Titan-Familiar: Diablos
User Image

Aspects: His strongest familiar (for now) and newly acquired one at that. This creature came to be as he destroyed the ancient one the fragment of the mighty entity branched off,and was absorbed into him, Thus creating Diablos this being allows him to control pure darkness manipulating it ,and shaping it to his will.The power is more stronger during the night,but 25% weaker during the day. This power allows him to call upon shadow fiends to aid him in battle. He can meld into the shadows at will. Yggdrasil can be covered in the darkness ,but can never be corrupted adding it's power to the darkness for a fierce combo.Since it is a new power it has some control over him as,well altering his mood making him more darker and cold. The aura he displays is one that foretold unimaginable doom. The aura is jet black representing the nature of darkness a abyss....

Limits/drawbacks The longer he is using Diablos the more toll it takes on his body as he has not master it fully. He is basically damaging himself when he uses this power.

Drawback: He can only use one familiar at a time and must wait ten post to be able to switch to another.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:48 pm
Rush And Crush

Battle Theme for this fight.
β™Ό Too all who did not know the weapon the man held in his hand would of thought him a crazy fool. Fighting with a wooden balded sword of all things against ten werewolves that stood about seven foot tall. That was the beautiful deception of this weapon as one werewolf found out painfully,so when it claws clawed at the defenseless Nephilim. It took a moment for it to realize that it's arms were completely cut off,and the only thing it had was bloody stumps for arms. A moment was too late as it's torso was cut cleanly off the rest of it's body. Leonardo took the torso of the werewolf ,and threw it at another one as it came charging at him from the side. Another one leaped at him at the last moment the man ducked and plunged his sword skyward impaling the creature. As it soar overhead cutting it cleanly in half blood spilling all over him. If the blood was a problem to him the man did not show it all,he wore on his face is a harden expression.Three charged at him this time clawing at him growling in anger for their fallen kin.

β™Ό If he was a lesser being a human perhaps he would of been overwhelmed at the sheer ferocity by the trio. Leonardo was anything ,but a human he kept up with the beast countering their attacks.Though they did manage to score hits on him,but the counter attacks he preformed were more damaging by far. One werewolf tried to bite down on his arm ,but instead it's face was cut cleanly off as it fell away. The next in line got it's head taken off as Leonardo did a front flip upside down slash. He landed with a roll and got to his feet,so fast it was as if he never rolled at all. He met the next as it tried to swipe with both claws the man ducked,and plunged his sword tip into the werewolf chest. Leo was coverd in a twilight aura before releasing his energy from the blade into the werewolf. The chest was now just a gaping massive whole as a twilight beam blasted through it. A strange sight indeed as the werewolf fell to the ground awkwardly only knowing true darkness.

β™Ό Only six more to go the rest of the beast looked on there nerves were quite shaken by this point. It was clear that some wanted to flee the scene,but Leo would not allow that neither would the alpha. Making the first move Leonardo charged into their ranks cutting a swath of death as he wen't.The man danced the dance of death one who intimately as he flipped,dodged,counter and parried his way to the alpha. There was none left to stand before the blood soaked man,but the alpha unflinching the beast unfolded it's cross arms.The creature was huge,but it was more than that though. It's mouth open up wide as it let loose a sonic wave howl at the man. Leonardo counter with a wave slash one to match the sonic howl as the forces slammed into one another. As the smoke cleared from the explosion on came the alpha a claw smack the blade from Leonardo hand. It was by far stronger than the other werewolves to be able to do that! However the man had plan in mind as he dodged the many ferocious slashes.

β™ΌLeo was nimble on his feet as he backed flipped away from the alpha several time before he faked a fall. Laying their helpless ,so it seem the alpha pounced for him....Only to be brought down in a heap as Leonardo blade Yggdrasil came down form the sky to plunge deeply into it's skull. The man can control his blade with ease as it is apart of his soul a strength and a weakness all in one. Leo stood up to pull the blade free this awesome blade was not covered in blood as it seem the blood would slide right off. A blade strong enough to cut through arch angels and arch demons could surly cut through werewolves like butter. The heat of battle was fading now Leo looked around his attire'' Jackie is going to flip if she sees me like this....Hm apple jack guess I found a nickname after all.'' his out loud thinking was interrupted by more werewolves.That howl had brought more of the damn things,but that was alright as Leo stood to face them. For the next hour the painful screams of werewolves could be heard until it suddenly ended. The Nephilim stood there looking up at the moon matching it's redness as he was drenched in blood.

β™Ό Sometime later Leo walked away from the corpses of many of dead werewolves. Smoking a cigar as he walked too many battles had made him immune to the carnage around him. Such was the life of warrior a hero. As he walked he began to think about his past. A year had past since he had been here,but the real question what of his time? Did he really kill the ancient one? Was all saved was his mother even alive. Doubts and fears creep up on him these feelings are a heroes worst enemy. He blew smoke from his mouth the cigar would never be able to hurt him like it would a human. They did help calm his nerves though he blew away the doubts and fears like the smoke coming from his mouth. Leo had no time for this his fiance and child needed him to be in the here and now."doubts and fears nothing more" he had to keep saying that to anchor himself to keep him going forward.
OCC:

User Image

β™Ό ''In the end I got a heroes ending a beautiful wife and a adorable daughter I'am grateful ''β™Ό

User Image

Ability 1:Blade Of Yugudorashiru (Yggdrasil The World Tree): This sword of legend is fused with his very soul allowing him to summon the blade at will. The power alone has increased Leonardo's power by 10x making him more powerful than most Nephalem. Once summoned the blade cloaks Leonardo in a twilight aura. Though the blade has been weaken to 50% of its power,and the familiar that sleeps within lies dormant It still grants Leo the edge in battle as it allows him to project its energy in the form of powerful explosive wave slashes etc. The powerful familiar Odin sleeps within the blade,and will awaken in the most dire of times. Once this happens Leo will sync with the titan once more becoming whole again.
(I Will slowly update the increase in power starting form 50% as the story progress.)
User Image

It is far more than just a simple blade however it resembles a katana although the blade(Steel part) appears to be wooden.Looks can be deceiving as this blade is strong enough to cut through arch demons,arch angels and much more.The guard of the katana is a shiny gold color. The cord wrap being a jet black and the ornament is also black. Attached to the ornament is a key chain at the end of it that resembles a golden appeal.
Drawbacks The sword is connected to his soul ,so if it was damaged heavily it would hurt in unimaginably.( It would have to be a powerful attack to harm his sword though)
User Image
Aspects:This is weakest familiar but what it lacks in power it makes up for in verity. Granting Leo the ability to conjure ice,fire and lightning the tri-disaster as some call it.The force of these elements are mid-high level at best. He can add the elemental effects to his sword to take on the properties of one of the three elements one at a time. Each element he changes also effects his aura. For fire it is a blazing red aura that gives off heat,for lightning it is yellow sparking all over the place and for ice a cold chill and mellow aura.

Limits Leo can only use one element at a time and must wait six post to be able to switch between them.

User Image

Aspects:The Second strongest is the dragon king bahamut which grants Leo powerful energies called dragons breath. Allowing him to shoot destructive beams of old ancient energy from his mouth,but not just his mouth. He can create orbs 3x the size of a beach balls all around him. He can control them to fire off into different directions are at a single target. Another bonus is the it grants him the ability to soar like a dragon making his mobility greater. The aura around him is a dark purple,and the effects others feel is that of a heavy pressure that exude pride and strength of the dragon king.
Limits He can only used this power for a limited time due to the amount of energy needed(five post is his max.)
User Image

Aspects: His strongest familiar (for now) and newly acquired one at that. This creature came to be as he destroyed the ancient one the fragment of the mighty entity branched off,and was absorbed into him, Thus creating Diablos this being allows him to control pure darkness manipulating it ,and shaping it to his will.The power is more stronger during the night,but 25% weaker during the day. This power allows him to call upon shadow fiends to aid him in battle. He can meld into the shadows at will. Yggdrasil can be covered in the darkness ,but can never be corrupted adding it's power to the darkness for a fierce combo.Since it is a new power it has some control over him as,well altering his mood making him more darker and cold. The aura he displays is one that foretold unimaginable doom. The aura is jet black representing the nature of darkness a abyss....

Limits/drawbacks The longer he is using Diablos the more toll it takes on his body as he has not master it fully. He is basically damaging himself when he uses this power.

Drawback: He can only use one familiar at a time and must wait ten post to be able to switch to another.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:21 pm
Rush And Crush

β™Ό After finishing his cigar it was time to head out of this nightmarish zone,but before he got started he had something else to do. Reaching into his jacket he pulled out some adult magazine,and a bag of weed for a certain man. Leonardo only knew the man for a year,but he'd never hear the end of if he didn't leave a offering of sorts. Surprisingly the magazine and the bag of weed was not covered in werewolf blood. Leonardo knew Rohnin would not be disappointed with this selection of magazine and this potent mix of weed. It was time to hit the shower and call up his fiance for a check up ,he wanted to see his baby girl. Getting into a kendo sword stance ,he began to channel his power.Twilight aura engulfed his body until it was channeled into his blade with a downward chop,he open up his own rift to escape this place. The man left behind a blood bath of werewolf blood,limbs, and brain matter in time it would all be washed away.
[exit]

OCC:

User Image

β™Ό ''In the end I got a heroes ending a beautiful wife and a adorable daughter I'am grateful ''β™Ό

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Soteria - Restricted Area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas