Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Swimming Lessons (Isaak x Cledwyn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:32 am
User Image

The cold ocean lapped at the invisible hooves of the mostly white stallion. He sighed deeply and watched the large fish with tails like himself surge to the surface for air. But the thought of the deeper water made his knees buckle. With a sigh, the stallion moved on looking for a sunny place to nap. But everything here was strange spooking the poor boy. The birds that screamed overhead made him duck. The arfing of seals made him look suddenly for bears. And the scent of the bears themselves. He was on edge most of the time just as he was alone.

His feet sloshed through the sand and water as he walked. The land around him was mostly quiet for once with the exception of the large fish (whales). It was summer here, so the land was alive with plants and odd animals. He spotted a fox, the animal staring him down. Nervous, he backed further into the water. One hoof slipped and Isaak yelped as he was suddenly chest deep. Scrambling, he used the waves to help him return to the shore. Nostrils flared with fear, he looked for the fox and was relieved to see it had vanished over the hill. With a sigh, he looked back over the glittering sea. Where he thought he saw something that was not a huge fish.

~Twilight...Angel~
If anything needs changing let me know?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The water was rather cool that day, it was a nice change from the heat of the sun. Watching the small waves dancing in the sun from the bottom of the ocean was a rather wonderful sight. The sun sometimes seemed even brighter under the water than it did on the shore. This was one of those rare times when it must have been brighter. He had to see if it was something that was actually true in this moment. Had to prove to himself that the sun would be brighter in the water. Slowly Cledwyn drifted up to the top of the water, his bright colors shimmered in the sun.

Looking over toward the shore, he saw a rather large looking stallion with a fish tail. It was certainly an interesting sight. Slowly he drifted closer to the shore. Very curious as to why this stallion, who clearly looked out of place, was so close to the water. As he got to the shore, he called out to them, "Hello there!" He waved over to him with one of his hooves.

Whoan

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:34 am
Isaak reared slightly. It wasn't one of the huge fish but an aquatic stallion! His pearly bright colors were pleasent to the eye, but the kelpie felt his stomach drop as the stranger swam close to him. He backed up a bit due to overwhelming instinct.

"W-who are you?" Isaak stammered nervously. He visably checked his hooves to make sure ground was under all four. He took a moment in checking where the shore was to glance at the stranger. His pink eyes went wide. This stallion had no back hooves! What and who was this stranger!? Isaak hadn't seen anyone like him.

~Twilight...Angel~
So sorry for the wait

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:01 pm
Cledwyn:

Cledwyn tilted his head slightly looking at the large stallion. He had to admit that he never got that reaction before. It's not something he was sure that other Mer would even believe happened. It was a pretty general thought that most of the land dwellers knew that they existed down in the depths. But he guessed that maybe it wasn't something taught to this large land dweller. "First, I'm Cledwyn. That's my name. Do you have a name?" He flopped a bit closer to the shore, but not too close. After all, he didn't want to end up stranded on the shoreline. "As for what I am. I'm a Mer. I really don't have any more explanation than that. Unless you have more questions about it? Then I can... try?" He tilted his head a bit more and stared at the large one rather cockeyed. "Have you really never heard of the Soquili that live in the ocean? Sorry to bother you with such a question. It's simply odd. I've never met a land Soquili that didn't know about us?" Cledwyn giggled a bit as he looked over at the clearly terrified large stallion.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500