Greetings Fellow Guild Members,

I'm happy to let everyone know about the RTX London 2017 Convention. I've recently become a huge RWBY Anime series Fan. I just finished watching the first 3 Volumes of the series which I happen to own. Volume 4 is available and trust me I'm going to be looking for it and buying that one as well.RWBY Vol 5 Premieres - Sat Oct 14th, 2017. Stay tuned for a special series thread on everything RWBY - Go team RWBY!!

My Grandmother on my Mom's side of the family was born in London which makes the United Kingdom and especially London dear to my heart. You can imagine that one of my all time favorite series happens to be Dr Who. Btw I can start speaking and translating the British Language (Proper English) at any time. If I start talking British for a length of time heaven help me changing back to regular English. LOL Also my Internet alias happens to Smithers456. Smithers is a British name. When I dress up as a Star Trek Cosplayer I become Lt Cmd Smithers!! Lt Cmd Smithers happens to be a RPG character who I played on the USS Amandora Website which happened 10 and a half years ago. smile

Below is all of the info on the RTX London 2017 convention. Unfortunately this convention is already sold out. I wish that I could fly out next year to this convention.

If anyone is going to this convention please let me know and tell us how it goes. Anyone who can prove that they went to the RTX London 2017 convention and let me know about it by sending me a message they will get a very special prize that I will pick just for them.

RTX London 2017
Where Gaming Meets The Internet - Oct 14 - 15, 2017
RTX London 2017 Website
RWBY Wiki
Rooster Teeth Website

RTX 2017 Location - ExCel London
Convention Hours: Sat, Oct 14 - Sun, Oct 15 at 10:00 AM–6:00 PM
Address: Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL, UK
Doors Open: 10 AM GMT

RTX London is a two-day gaming and internet culture event hosted by Rooster Teeth. See the greatest new games, learn about the industry, and meet the best fans in the world! RTX London will take place on October 14-15, 2017. Stay tuned for more info!

Day Passes
Saturday Oct 14th - 27 British Pounds (27 GDP)
SOLD OUT!
Access to RTX on Saturday only
Exclusive 2017 attendee bag
No Autograph Code
*Non-refundable

Sunday Oct 14th - 27 British Pounds (27 GDP)
SOLD OUT!
Access to RTX on Saturday only
No Autograph Code
*Non-refundable

Weekend Passes
50 British Pounds (50 GDP)
SOLD OUT!
Access to RTX on Saturday and Sunday
One (1) code redeemable for one (1) Autograph signing session (limited sessions available; cannot guarantee availability)
*Non-refundable

2 Day VIP Pass
385 British Pounds (385 GDP)
Access to RTX on Saturday and Sunday
Priority access to all panels
Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge
VIP Party
Two (2) codes redeemable for two (2) Autograph signing sessions (priority sign-up)
*Non-refundable

RTX 2017 RWBY LIMITED EDITION COMMEMORATIVE BADGE
*These badges are keepsakes only. They do not allow entry into RTX London. Badges will only be available for pickup at the venue during RTX and not available by post.