Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Chatterbox(General discussion)
you cant get ppl to show up...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:05 pm
.... if you don't add accts as your friends as you claimed in your announcements and you would not post up where to look for the group
i was willing to change my name for the screen shot if you would have posted up this info
i'm not sure what's going thru your mind king iv but you seriously need to communicate with users in here in a more effective way
its no wonder no one is active in here anymore
please consider communicating with your users more so that misunderstandings don't keep occurring

ty for your time

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:17 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
.... if you don't add accts as your friends as you claimed in your announcements and you would not post up where to look for the group
i was willing to change my name for the screen shot if you would have posted up this info
i'm not sure what's going thru your mind king iv but you seriously need to communicate with users in here in a more effective way
please consider communicating with your users more so that misunderstandings don't keep occurring

ty for your time

thats dumb
this comment is dumb
you add my mule so you can Teleport to it

you clearly are unaware of instances
if i say "meet me in rally" you could randomly enter in to 1-5 different rally instances.

so instead you teleport directly to it

AND thanks to my genius method of doing this, we had the largest screenshot of 2017 yesterday.

Good try though lol and goodbye
User Image
User Image
User Image  

King IV
Captain

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:25 pm
King IV
god n1t30wl xiii ssc

ty for your time

thats dumb
this comment is dumb

if i say "meet me in rally" you could randomly enter in to 1-5 different rally instances.

AND thanks to my genius method of doing this, we had the largest screenshot of 2017 yesterday.

User Image
User Image
User Image

im probably about to get banned out of iv for this but oh well here it goes

NO not lol and goodbye
i sent a request and it was denied TO both accts so proof right there that you choose to ignore my requests
SECONDLY you do need to give out the location on gaia as not everyone has a discord.
thirdly YOU ARE NOT a genious of any kind. you are more than likely a spoiled brat who thinks he knows it all
and wow you got alot of ppl brainwashed as they told me they could not give me the location because you had asked that they not give it out if they didn't have a discord, at least thats what i was told by several members
(why dont you ask lastking iv about that and get a response)

and wow if you acted any more childish with your responses i swear you would match my autistic cousin irl who acts just like you did on your response at times
meaning there is something seriously wrong here  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:38 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
King IV
god n1t30wl xiii ssc

ty for your time

thats dumb
this comment is dumb

User Image
User Image
User Image

NO not lol and goodbye
i sent a request and it was denied TO both accts so proof right there that you choose to ignore my requests
SECONDLY you do need to give out the location on gaia as not everyone has a discord.
thirdly YOU ARE NOT a genious of any kind. you are more than likely a spoiled brat who thinks he knows it all
and wow you got alot of ppl brainwashed as they told me they could not give me the location because you had asked that they not give it out if they didn't have a discord, at least thats what i was told by several members

and wow if you acted any more childish with your responses i swear you would match my autistic cousin irl who acts just like you did on your response at times

if you could read youd know that it said to only add the mule, so i ofc i declined you on this account

secondly, i never declined anyone on the mule, FIRST LIE
third i didnt tell anyone to "keep the location secrete" SECOND LIE, as the location kept changing due to trolls and the desire to get different venues (AS SEEN BY THE MULTIPLE SCREENSHOTS

4th Due to the fact that my venue kept changing, it was pretty genius to give people the ability to teleport to me so they would always be in the right place, which by the way was only possible because i ADDED everyone who sent a request to mule

5th NONE of the members from the discord who attended even knows of who you are or spoke with you THIRD LIE,

and finally, i wont ban you, id rather this thread stay up and alive for people to see how big of a tool you are, due to the fact that:

1.) your original post was idiotic and invalid, proven by the large turnout that you expected not to happen (because things were not done your way)

and

2.) That you are caught in a multitude of lies do to you being shown up in your own thread
lol lol lol lol  

King IV
Captain

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:52 pm
King IV
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
King IV
god n1t30wl xiii ssc

ty for your time

thats dumb
this comment is dumb

User Image
User Image
User Image

NO not lol and goodbye

if you could read youd know that it said to only add the mule, so i ofc i declined you on this account

secondly, i never declined anyone on the mule, FIRST LIE
third i didnt tell anyone to "keep the location secrete" SECOND LIE, as the location kept changing due to trolls and the desire to get different venues (AS SEEN BY THE MULTIPLE SCREENSHOTS

4th Due to the fact that my venue kept changing, it was pretty genius to give people the ability to teleport to me so they would always be in the right place, which by the way was only possible because i ADDED everyone who sent a request to mule

5th NONE of the members from the discord who attended even knows of who you are or spoke with you THIRD LIE,

and finally, i wont ban you, id rather this thread stay up and alive for people to see how big of a tool you are, due to the fact that:

1.) your original post was idiotic and invalid, proven by the large turnout that you expected not to happen (because things were not done your way)

and

2.) That you are caught in a multitude of lies do to you being shown up in your own thread
lol lol lol lol

they are not lies but w/e idc how things are done its not my guild so idc but i was told by others when i talked to them in flash spaces they were not to give location cuz i dont have discord thats why NO ONE on discord knows me i dont have one  
IV Chatterbox(General discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games