Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply West Coast & Mountain Conventions
AkiCon 2017

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:46 pm
AkiCon is a pretty cool Convention which takes place in SeaTac Airport at the Double Tree Hotel in Washington. Last year was supposed to be the last year--but someone came in at the last minute and bought another year! This year, it takes place on October 20, 21, and 22. That's a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday respectively. If anyone can, you should totally get a ticket for Saturday, the longest day, or even all three if possible!

I honestly feel bad that I don't do much in this guild. I've been pretty busy outside of Gaia, especially so now that school has started again. But I'm so excited to be going to AkiCon ( for the fourth time, now!! ) and this is really the only place I can talk about just how excited I am, even when there's still a month to wait, and I didn't see a current post for this Con.

I'll be going as Mulan on Saturday, with two of my friends and my sister and her friend. Probably won't be all together, though.

AkiCon website here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:21 am
Hi Lady Shimizu,

No worries. I'm happy to have anyone post on the Guild when they can. One of the things that this Guild is about is learning about Conventions that happen in other states and other countries as well. Thanks for sharing. smile I'm happy that someone stepped and helped this con out. Please let us know how it goes.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:44 pm
smithers456

Thank you! I'm very glad as well. I certainly will!

West Coast & Mountain Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games