Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Dino Toes (Ciel d'or x Pollux x Decadent)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:18 pm
This is a private role play between StrawberryRoseTea's Ciel d'or "Lemon" and Decadent and Ryghann's Pollux.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Shared Teepee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:31 pm
User ImageLemon trotted through the woods vaguely irritated. As usual she had ditched her siblings during playtime. She wasn't in the mood to mess around or play their silly little games. This morning's events hadn't done much to lift her mood after the soggy night she had spent trying to sleep. She had fallen asleep out in the open and been woken up by water falling from the sky. Rain, it had been called. Anyway, her fluffy foal coat had soaked the wet right up and she had spent the night miserable and wet and cold. Her skin twitched at the thought. Then to top it off her questions about the phenomena had been brushed aside this morning.

She kicked at a pile of leaves revealing a rock that glinted in the sun. The shimmer caught her eye and sh paused to inspect it. She hadn't seen one like it and stopped to nose it about for a closer look. Satisfied that she had found something new, her irritation ebbed. It put her mind in the frame that maybe perhaps she could be lucky enough to find something else new that morning. That was when her tummy rumbled and she realized that she had forgotten to eat before she stomped off. Great. Now she had to find food. Well maybe she could find something new to try.

Looking around she spotted a bush that she'd never tried before. The leaves on it were still green and looked like they might make a decent meal. She strode over and took a big mouthful. She wasn't more than two chews in before she found herself gagging at the bitterness and hastily spit out her mouthful. Ooookay. This bush was not good for normal eating. She glared at it and looked around to see what else might present itself.

WC: 305

Ryghann

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:14 pm
User ImagePollux had been out all morning on a trot, both Mek and Deca had been commenting on how round his middle was starting to get. The big dino didnt want to be THAT big, so morning Jogs it was, before the chores began. Besides he liked seeing all the pretty morning colors with their bright oranges and yellows and reds!

The ground crunched under his toes and he giggled since it tickled, the leaf tips crackling and squishing inbetween the sections. Snorting and giggling he rounded a corner and froze. Before him a short way was a small, fluffy multicolored bright ......foal? He sniffed the air as quietly as he could but some dust must have gotten into his big nose for he let out a giant sneeze! He refroze,
maybe staying still he wouldnt be seen!

WC:137  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:27 pm
User ImageWhile her eyes scanned the immediate area for something else that might be edible, Lemon realized that the sound of a steady thumping was growing slowly louder. Her curiosity was instantly piqued. Her ears swiveled until she could determine which direction it was coming from. When a large snorting giggling stallion rounded the corner and froze she couldn't help but let her mouth drop open. He was huge! He was standing there like a startled deer though. Which vaguely confused the filly. She glanced behind her to make sure there wasn't anything there.

While she was studying the area behind her a giant sound burst through the clearing. Lemon jumped and spun back around to stare at the huge stallion. It appeared that he had sneezed! Lemon had never heard a sound quite so loud before. Though he was huge, the stallion seemed a little off. It was almost like he thought he could hide his large frame in plain sight. She gave him an odd look, studying him for a moment. He looked a little round in the middle. Maybe he knew what was good to eat around here.

Her mind made up, with no hesitation, Lemon trotted up to the stranger. She was a little unsure how to approach someone who seemed to not want to be seen but that was his problem not hers she rationalized.
"Heelllooo." She said slowly. "Doo you knoow where I caann fiind foood?"
She figured that maybe if she spoke slowly it would help him understand what she wanted a little better. It never hurt to start out by dropping her intellect.

WC: 270

Ryghann

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:56 pm
User ImageThe big dino let out a big sigh of relief, good the little one is friendly-ish! Since she was communicating with him he smiled at her kindly and wagged his tail. "Hi there!food? yeah! I know where theres TONS! I mean its a little obvious i guess,"
He blushed and indicated his very round middle. "But you must be hungry so I can show you!" Pollux was happy to make a new friend no matter how small,
so he smiled and bounced. "Come with me. I can show you lots and lots of food!
you can have my share." He turned and started slowly towards his home thinking that if he fed the foal and sent her on her way before Deca woke up everything would be ok. Then he had an idea, maybe she could even meet her?
Deca needed all kinds of friends thought Pollux thoughtfully."My name is Pollux by the way. Its nice to uh,...meet you."

WC:161  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:15 pm
User ImageLemon was a bit taken aback at the stallion's giant sigh of relief. He had been worried about her friendliness? She puffed her chest out and put a disinterested look on her face. Though she almost caught herself laughing at his wiggling and wagging. What an odd male.However, he did seem to know where food was. She raised an eyebrow as he referred to his own roundness. At least he didn't seem to live with any illusions.

When he turned and headed off she followed without hesitation. She allowed him to talk cheerfully to himself without interjection until he introduced himself.
"Ciel d'or." She said rather curtly in response to his own introduction. Then she relented a bit. He was sharing food after all. "But my family calls me Lemon." As she followed behind him she made a little game of trying to walk in his footsteps. "Your feet are the same as mine." she commented offhandedly. "I'm different than my parents and siblings." Eventually she stopped lagging behind and trotted to keep pace beside him. "How do you have so much food?" she couldn't help but ask, curious as she always was.

WC: 193

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:18 am
User Image"Oh wow your name is pretty! Lemon? Thats cute, I like that. Can I call you that? I mean if you dont want me to thats okay." This little foal seemed very interesting, maybe they could be friends after all. After mentioning the similarity between them he chuckled, very amused by this fact. "Thats great that we have something in common, you know im really different from my family too! and as far as food goes...I grow it! I know all sorts of gardening and stuff so maybe I can show you how sometime and you can grow your own food." Pollux was quite excitable today, he hoped that it didnt bother this foal too much.

Thankfully they werent too far from home so it didnt take long before they reached the gardens that he and Deca worked together on all season. "Well here it is!" He mentioned a little more quietly, trying not to disturb the hopefully sleeping Deca. Alltho he frowned for he didnt want to keep this from her, actually in all honesty he wanted them to meet.

Shaking his head he smiled at Lemon, "So what are your faveorites? We have all kinds of greens and fruits and even some nuts too!" He was very very proud of all the hard work they put into this garden, it was like their baby almost.

WC:227  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:48 am
User ImageLemon shrugged off the compliment to her name. It wasn't like she had had a choice in the matter. It was just sort of attached to her. Her nickname on the other had was fashioned of her own creation, albeit accidentally.
"Lemon was easier for my father to remember." She stated in a matter of fact manner. So far, to her, it seemed that their toes were all they had in common.
"What is your family like? If they are so different from you . . ." She was curious to have an adult perspective on the matter as her personal experience was still limited.

When Pollux mentioned that he grew his own food it struck her that this cheerfully simple Stallion might have more to teach her than she initially assumed he would.
"Is it hard to grow your own food?" The thought of tending to plants was a new one but with a bit of thought made sense if one were to stay in one place for a time. As she pondered over the concept she didn't notice that their surroundings had changed from unkempt forest to cultivated land until he stopped. As she looked around at what she could see of it her eyes widened. This true ly had to be a masterpiece.

She was a bit overwhelmed when he began to inquire of her favorites. She hadn't had much experience with varieties of food and there was a lot to choose from.
"I don't know what if that I like best. I would need to try it all to be able to tell you." She was a bit curious about his suddenly more mild tone but didn't pursue the matter, chalking it up to perhaps his reverence for his work. That was one thing that Lemon did understand. Pride in something accomplished.

WC: 303

Ryghann

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:54 pm
User ImagePollux smiled remembering his large dino family, they lived deep in the jungles in a large herd."Well for one, when we are old enough my family sends their young out into the world to find what their purpose is. But cannot return until then." He was a little sad, he did miss some of his siblings. At least the nicer ones. "And alot of them have manes and feathers! I guess im just the baldy one...hehe, they used to call me Baldy-polly. I hated that name....probably because I couldnt do anything about it." He shrugged it off, more concerned about the task at hand than his meaner family members.

He turned a thoughtful glance up at the cave when Lemon asked about the difficulty of growing food. "Nah, it just takes practice like anything else. My Mare-friend is a very good teacher. She makes the pretty flowers and plants grow around here." He wagged his tail talking about her, every time he did his heart made a happy jump in his chest and welled up proudly.

When Lemon had looked a bit intimidated by his interrogation of favorites he immediately went to the task of grabbing fresh tasties off of the plants. After checking for perfect ripeness he plucked them and carefully lined them up in a nice orderly fashion so he could have time to explain what was what and how it generally tasted. "Allright." He smiled,"What looks yummiest first? Ill let ya know about it, that way if it has a strong flavor I can warn you ahead of time."

WC:263  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:32 am
User ImageDeca had woken alone in her cave that morning. While it wasn't an every night thing to have Pollux for company in her cave it still felt cold and empty when she woke to find him not there. Irritated by her own sentimentality about the dense stallion she spat a curse word at the little stream winding its way out of her cave. Despite her verbal abuse of the stream, when she dipped her head for a sip she was grateful for the cool refreshment it provided. She stretched her legs and her wings, as much as the cave would allow, before turning to the entrance and stepping out into the autumn morning sunlight.

She blinked as her eyes adjust to the light. It wasn't going to be too bad of a day weather-wise. She and Pollux would be able to get a fair amount of harvesting and storing done. She gazed out over the garden that was her small kingdom. All of her plants were flaunting their fall colors. Their last exquisite display before they went into their winter slumber. A deep satisfaction seeped into her bones. Her garden was bigger this year. All thanks to the efforts of the dino who had become her unexpected partner. Speaking of, where could he be?

Her eyes again scanned the land below until a flicker of movement caught her eye. There. That must be him. Deca stepped over the edge of the ledge she was standing on and, momentarily, plunged toward the ground before she opened her wings to pull herself into a shallow swoop that put her on the ground not far from where she had seen the movement. Stepping from the bushes she paused in surprise at the scene before her. Pollux was standing next to a pile of food and what appeared to be . . .a filly.
"What is this?" Deca's brow furrowed as she inquired in a less than pleased tone.

User ImageLemon pondered briefly at the prospect of being forced out of a family to learn more of the world. The idea didn't seem so bad to her. She would gladly take advantage of such an opportunity if it presented itself.
"There is nothing wrong with being different. You are also, obviously, not doing too bad for yourself." she quipped to him. When Poll spoke of his friend being a teacher Lemon's ears perked up and her eyes brightened. The prospect of someone new to learn from always caught her attention. Perhaps if she was able to hang around long enough she might meet this mare.

She watched carefully as Pollux selected various plants to set before her. She paid attention to how he checked for ripeness and how much it would impact the plants to lose which parts of their anatomy. If he had learned all of that from the mare, then she must be a good teacher indeed. When he was finished she eyed the offerings, only half listening to what he was saying about strong flavors. She was just about to reach for a simple looking leaf when the mare stepped out of the nearby bushes and looked upon the scene with obvious irritation. Lemon abandoned her food to watch how the scene would play out. It promised to be far more interesting than trying new food.

Lemon eyed the mare up and down. She assumed, correctly, that this must be the teacher Pollux had spoken of. While the mare looked displeased, it didn't bother Lemon in the slightest. She was never one to let the bad attitude of another get in the way of her pursuit of knowledge.

Ryghann

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:50 pm
User ImagePolluxs eyes lit up when he eyed his lovely-if-grumpy lady appear before them with her usual flare and glare. "Oh good morning Deca! Did you sleep well? I turned the soil in the east corner like you wanted me to and checked the harvest and i think i did everything you asked me to!" His tail wagged softly as not to hit anything. "Oh right! This is Ciel d'or or Lemon, and im showing her different things that we can eat since shes not used to much things, that and we have alot of food so I thought it was okay." He couldnt help himself, he was excited to have another friend around and be able to show them something that may be of use.

"Well Lemon this is my teacher and my Mare-friend I talked about! Shes been a real treat and very kind and generous to me and my guardian lizard!" He nodded, pretty sure he was successful in good introductions without angering Deca too badly. She had been improving after all so he was okay with that.

WC:180  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff