Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[RP Log] Mist & Rainbows (Casalure Duskbringer & Vasire)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:12 pm
User Image & User Image

Latonia Teepee // Darken Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:13 pm
[August RP Raffle]

Quote:
Amused as she broke cover and looked around at the dead end, the dusk-colored mare gave a sigh. "I guess I probably should have taken the other path, after all.. Since none of this really seems familiar."

Well and truly lost, which was just the way she liked it and therefore no great loss, Casalure sought out the best vantage point and curled her legs under as she laid down. The plateau was soft with thick green grass, slightly cool against her hide and perfect for resting. Below, the lowlands sprawled, shadowed and thick with trees with a ribbon of river winding through them. Above, the sky sprawled dark and vast, scattered with stars. The flecks of light winked and glittered above, and she let her attention be captivated by them until the sound of approaching paws drew her attention.

"Well, it's about time you found me, I've been lost for hours, you know. Nevermind, the stars are beautiful. Come over here and watch with me for awhile, then you can show me the way home."

Quote:
Vasire smiled at her, laying down, as confident as anyone at his approach. Well, it wasn't like she had anything worry about from him. Honestly, he had more to worry about from her over-protective father, but it was worth it, of course. Any day, or night, at her side was worth any hassle of her family.

"I think I have a better view." He rumbled, amused, at her. "And what if I don't want to show you the way home? Maybe we should make our own home, sometime soon, my wayward storm? Someplace where we could really watch the stars, hmm?"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:51 pm
Quote:
The day was young, with the sun just starting to edge past the trees and much of the dew still remaining on the grass. For all that high-sun was not her favorite thing, a mist-wrapped morning was as good as dusk when it came to time for wandering. Accustomed to making such journeys on her own, the softly colored mare gave a shake and leapt into motion.

Moving at a floating lope, Casalure flicked her tail and stretched out slightly, speeding over the emerald meadow that rolled out for leagues before her. She had no real destination in mind, as things tended to go better once she'd managed to get herself well and truly lost.

"When you think about it, it's been a bit of a while since I've managed that..." She murmured to herself with a slight smile. "Well, no time like the present to fix that!"

Quote:
User Image With a sigh of long-suffering, the small swallowtail jay known as Talfryn flitted swiftly through the woods. 'Where, in the name of all the stars, does that girl think she's going at this early hour?'

Speeding out of the treeline on wings that nearly hummed, Talfryn darted and fluttered until he'd caught up with his swiftly fleeing target. He was ony happy that he'd managed to approach her at an angle, somewhat eating into the headstart she'd managed.

"It isn't like you to be up and away so early." He muttered, flashing a jewel-bright eye at her thoughtfully. It was easier to keep pace with her at the loping stride, but he dreaded the possibility of chasing her down if she decided to lead him on a proper chase. "The only time you do things that aren't like you is when you're intentionally trying to shake me off. As you can see, here I am, and I want to know why! After all, I could be asleep in my nest right now!"

Quote:
“Good morning, dear friend… And oh, how ever so observant of you, Talfryn.” Casalure teased gently, smiling as she glanced at the bird darting and zipping beside her.

Not quite a swift as her father’s hummingbird due to his larger size, Talfryn’s speed was still nothing to sneer at. He was quick enough to catch and keep up with her in most cases, he was a frequent accomplice in her many games and schemes. He was also one of the few she counted to be on her side no matter what, and had long-served as a messenger between herself and her friends when she was unable to get away from her family to visit them in person.

Of course, it had been a good long while since that was the case. Now she delivered most of her messages in person. She could shake Talfryn, if she wanted to, but so far he hadn’t given her a reason yet. Maybe he wouldn’t he didn’t much care for being up early, but he usually understood her better than most.

“You are right, I would prefer to stay up all night and dose away the day, but here we are.” She retorted lightly. “If I hurry, I can be to the caves before high-sun… And since my dearest companion has elected to accompany me, perhaps he can play lookout while I await company?”

Quote:
Talfryn physically bobbled on the wind, so abruptly shocked that he lost height and had to scrabble to regain the sudden gap that yawned between them. Once again eyelevel with the mare that had been his charge since she was but a filly, he did his best to look strictly upon her.

"A nightmare." He snipped gently, his expression carefully stormy. "You, Princess, are an actual, walking nightmare."

Not even bothering to allow her time to retort, he darted close and pecked at one of her ears. "Hear me? Honestly, what did you do? Well to start, got me up, out of my comfortable nest.. Then I'm having to chase you half-way across the flatlands. And now? Now you want me to play lookout or messenger pigeon to tell that rogue of yours that you're waiting for him in some romantic lover's nook. Terrible! What would your father say? Not to mention your brothers!"

Quote:
“Oh no, dear friend.” Casalure smiled gently. “I did not pry you anywhere, remember? Not out of your nest or through the woods or across the flatlands to here. I merely left, quietly as I could, when twilight still sprawled across the world. You know -better than most- that that time is mine, mine to delight in and to wander amongst. So it was no surprise at all that I should leave. But you? You are the one curious enough to follow! So you are here, and since you are here, I will capitalize upon it.”

She slowed slightly, winking at him. “And you call him ‘That Rogue’ but I know for a fact you’re fonder of Vasire than most. Besides, if you cared what my father had to say, you would be home listening to him. The same for all of my brothers. But you’re my friend, remember? My companion, and it’s me you followed, me that you help. Now that we have all of that sorted… Shall we go then?”

Casalure Total Wordcount: 550  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff