Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:04 pm
teepee stuff here  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:05 pm
The brown and yellow mare tossed her white locks as she moved through the thinning landscape. She was somewhere a bit warmer, more tropic almost. The trees were fading into sandy beaches and clear waters. It was definitely a much needed relief from the cooling temperatures.

Taking in a deep breath of the salty air she smiled. This was nice. She was hoping to branch out from her shell a bit more and she was greatly pleased with her new choice of venue, perhaps she'd meet someone new.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:18 pm
The sandy stallion lay sprawled out under a palm tree’s shade. He wanted to have a good run, but the day was just this side of too hot to be running around. It was too nice out to do nothing though, with the gulls calling to each other in the distance and a small refreshing breeze. He chose instead to do some lazy ocean gazing while he snacked on some green bananas. His foster dad was always telling him to slow down and meditate or whatever anyway. He can meditate while eating bananas, right?

His ears perked as he thought he heard the faint sound of something approaching when the waves momentarily subside. He looked around quickly, not a big fan of being spooked. He squinted into the edge of the tree line. He saw a white flicker through the trees.

Now just what the heck was that? He wondered. Dad was always telling to ask the wind, so he’ll try that too. “Uh... hello?” he asked into the wind.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:37 pm
Thrivis

The smell of the water and the sound of gulls was rather relaxing and she felt herself quite at ease for the first time in a very long time. It suddenly became apparent that she was no longer alone when a voice cut through the air.

Turning her head, white locks dancing about earthen frame, she gazed towards the owner of the voice as she came through the woods. She hadn't really been sure what she had been expecting when she saw him but his tails were something quite unique and definitely stood out.

"Hello."

She called back with a light smile upon her face.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:09 pm
AstoriaFallen

“Oh,” he breathed, pleasantly startled. That wasn’t the wind, that was another soquili! The constant warm weather on the beach seemed to be bringing by a few new and interesting people from other climates from time to time. He thought she seemed like she might have even come from a beach herself. He noticed she wore flowers the way a lot of the Kawani girls did around these parts. Even her coat reminded him of palm trees a little. The look of her seemed tropical. To him, tropical always meant familiar and friendly. Her gentle smile sure confirmed the friendly part. He got up and shook sideways like a dog to get the sand out of his fur.

He introduced himself, remembering he DOES have some manners sometimes. He should use them if he was going to make any friends.

“Hi there! I’m Svartaf. You can call me Taf for short if that’s hard to pronounce.”

He grinned, then picked up the banana bunch by the stem with his mouth. He trotted closer and awkwardly mumbles a question with his mouth still full holding the stem. “Wam a bamama?” He tilted his head sideways a little so she can easily pick one off, making his grin look probably pretty cheesy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:16 pm
Thrivis

The male was quite chipper, it was rather refreshing.

"Taf, it's nice to meet you." She said as she watched his multitude of tails dance about behind him as he walked. "Can you move each of them individually?" She was truly curious about that, she just had your average typical tail that didn't do anything fancy.

She realized then that she hadn't introduced herself in return. I'm Aveline and I would like to take one, thank you." She moved closer and grabbed one from him. She'd never had one before so waited to see what he did to eat it.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:37 am
After the mare took a banana, Svartaf let the bunch fall to the ground. He chuckled a little at the question about his tails. After living away from strangers for so long, he’d forgotten he must seem a little strange himself to the average passer-by. He fanned the tails out behind him like a cokcy bird as he answered, more than a little full of himself. “Ahaha! Oh, do they make me mysterious,” he teased. “They more or less move together. I can move them separately, if I wanna do something with juuuust one I kind of have to think about it.” He tried to think of an analogy. “Like, you blink your eyes at the same time, but you can wink too, or cross your eyes if you really wanted.”

He looked back down at the pile of bananas at his hooves. “My dad likes to peel them with his cloven hooves before he eats them,” he explained, “but I have a hard to doing it myself, and the two-legger isn’t always around to ask for help. I like to just eat them whole!”

He unceremoniously plucked one pale green banana off the bunch and chomped down, biting it clean in half. He chewed awkwardly for a moment through the fiber of the peel, but the awkwardness faded into delight as the fruit yielded a refreshing pulpy flavor. He gulped it down after a moment of savoring. He spat out the top stem piece, smacked his lips and sighed happily, “Aaaaah that hit the spot!”

He looked back up at the mare, wondering if most other soquili liked bananas. “The green ones are a little crisp and not very sugary. If you don’t like it, you might like yellow ones more. Those are much sweeter and kind of creamy. Maybe that’s why dad likes them without the peel...” He stopped mid-sentence when he rememebered if strangers he met ever met ‘dad,’ they’d probably be at least a little confused. “Uh, in case you ever run into him on this beach or in the forest, his name is Thurga. But he’s not really my dad, though, so don’t be surprised that he looks nothing like me. He’s kind of tiny actually... Uh, don’t tell him I said that!” He chuckled to himself. “He hates short jokes about it. But anyway... Sometimes a family is less blood and more luck, I guess. Like, who sticks around when the goin’ gets rough, right?”

He sat back on his haunches, his tails swept to the side. He tilted his head in curiosity, cheerfully eager to lean about his new friend. “What about you, did you get to grow up with the family you were born with? What kind of place are you from? I guess you don’t have bananas there!”

[467]

AstoriaFallen
(I read horses can eat bananas with or without the peels. Neat!)  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games