Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Inside Information

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Claydol would snatch away Terashi, Rein, Keiko, and whoever else to Santalune City in the Kalos region, the group appearing just outside the local Pokemon Center.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:32 pm
Rein had appeared from the claydols warp in psychic powers, Fine She may have feuds with lysandre but that was going to wait. Her main focus right now was to slip under flares radar find this agent sub mentioned and get information anyway she could. As far as team flare went she was ready for battle if needed.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:18 pm
"I told you, nothing came of it! We-" Keiko argued, stopping mid-sentence when she realized she wasn't in our room anymore.

"He did say he'd just whisk us away when he was ready," I explained to Keiko, referencing Sub, as we stood in Rein's presence in a strange town's Pokemon Center.

"Great," Keiko huffed, rubbing her face with her hand. "You didn't happen to catch what he wanted us to do, do you?"

"Get information from someone," I shrugged. "He didn't provide much detail. He went out of his way to say that it'd be an easy mission, which likely means it won't be. Particularly since we're in the land of the teleportation scramblers."

"Because of course that's where this information he wants is," she sighed raggedly, starting to sound like a feminine version of me. "Well, let's go ask around, I guess. And beat up any Flare members we come across."

"No arguments, there," I sighed, following my girlfriend out to the streets of Santalune City just before a lightbulb pops up over my head and I turn to face Rein. "You don't happen to remember who Sub wanted us to interrogate, do you?"

SubonicXP
Quote:
"Yasu Kurakara"]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:33 pm
Yasu Kurakara

TerashiLeonGoken

While Terashi waited for Rein to respond to his question the one unoccupied Snagem, Keiko, would be given a moment to observe her surroundings. Santalune City was a peaceful place and while not a big city it does have a certain charm about it, from the beautiful garden to the tasteful architecture. Santalune City is regionally famous as a gateway to the rest of Kalos for new trainers, sort of a newbie hub but beside that it is also a popular retirement city, for those who can afford it that is. Located just outside of Lumiose City and intentionally kept small, housing is very valuable in this city.

Keiko would take note of a blonde haired woman with a camera taking numerous photographs are the trees, bushes, and flowers, her camera never ceasing to click. The woman was so into her photography she didn't even notice the trio of trainers that appeared out of thin air right behind her.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:31 pm
Rein quirked at Terashi's question. You remember Snag-a-Cup? We are to find that ladies brother, But be prepared knowing sub this may not be as easy as you think. Wait is that-- That blonde hair.. its the gym leader..Hmm I have an idea... Hey Viola!! She called as she spotted the woman , She had battled her before though losing Rein thought it would be a good idea to get her to contact her sister as she might know something.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:10 am
Keiko smiled at the blonde lady as she photographed her surroundings. She was certainly pretty. Keiko got the notion to walk up to her and chat for a bit, but somebody beat her to the punch.

"Not really," I shrugged when I asked if I knew about the proprietor of Snag-A-Cup, which I knew was a front to the team's operations in Kalos once upon a time. "I only met her once, I think, and didn't spent much time with her. Keiko, either, as far as i-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence as Rein dashed after the town gym leader, who Keiko was standing somewhat close to. Shrugging, I walked up to the small group, wanting to catch whatever the blonde said to her female fans - especially if it pertained to the mission at hand.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:10 pm
Yasu Kurakara

TerashiLeonGoken

"Laverne, her name was Laverne, geniuses. Could have asked me but whatever." GRAY spoke up as the pair of Snagems puzzled over the woman in question.

The blonde haired woman perked up as Rein called her name, the photographer slowly putting her camera down to face the woman. "Hm? Yes? Can I help you?" The gym leader asked, looking at Rein with a puzzled look.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:59 am
It seems like you don't remember me. It has been awhile senice we battled, Maybe this would help ring a bell , Venom Mind perching on my shoulder ? Nox you too. " Rein asked Voila as the golbat and murkrow perched on each side of reins head onto her shoulders.

"We are looking for laverne's brother., Maybe you could help? I'd be willing for a battle if need be, My dear. Se voiced to voila her tone very friendly with her. Requesting a battle for information would be the number one choice she thought.

I knew her name Gray, As for these two They are very dear friends of mine." She looked a ter and Kieko for a moment , Meanwhile atesting to GRAY's statement as she looked back at viola waiting for her awnser.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:23 am
"He was talking to me, Rein," I explained, regarding GRAY's outburst. "We've garnered a mutual understanding of each other. He challenges my intelligence, I threaten to downgrade his operating system, and so on. We just mess with each other like that. We're almost like brothers."

"Brotherly cousins,maybe," Keiko teased, not buying my lie for a second. "GRAY's just a meanie, Rein. Don't mind him."

"Anyway, we just want to ask Laverne's brother a few questions," I told Viola, cursing myself for not getting a name from Sub. Or any other information about him, for that matter. It would have been useful in staying incognito in Flare territory. Alas, there wasn't much to go by, so I had to be careful.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:37 am
"Hm...sorry, I can't seem to recall. I haven't had much time to focus on Pokemon battles these days, especially since challenges have become far and few between." Viola explained to Rein. At first the gym leader just chalked the three up for being some friendly tourists, it wasn't until they mentioned the name Laverne, who had a brother they were looking for, did she perk up.

"Laverne? I'm sorry, I don't know anyone by that name. Would you like to see one of my pictures though?" She asked them, the woman acting strange, insistent that they looked at the screen on the opposite side of her camera. What they would see was a picture of a sign with a Caterpie hanging from it. The sign read, 'Santalune Forest'.

"Isn't that the cutest little Weedle?" She asked. That was no Weedle and Viola was an expert on Bug type Pokemon, no way she guessed wrong, something was up. "You never know what you'll find there. Any who, I must be going! Bye!" She way too cheerfully as she pulled the camera and quickly scrambled off. What was that about?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:42 am
I waved in farewell to Viola before turning to Keiko, who had tried to get a good look at the photo and failed. I didn't want to give our only clue to any listeners in the area by saying it out loud. "I guess we know where to go from here," I said lightly.

Keiko was, of course, confused, but she knew me well enough to know that I was tryinhg to be covert and didn't ask, following behind me. "Coming, Rein?" I asked, looking to the woman behind us.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:52 am
Damnit, That forest may be a clue . We might aswell go that Santalune forest, Again there is something she isn't telling us, Venom fly above and keep and eye on viola singal us when you notice something espically flare , Nox fly ahead to santalune forest i will come after. Ter or keiko one of you two want to come, Or do any of you have flying types? Rein noticed she was in a pickle therefor Viola knew something And Might alert flare, and the odd picture might have been a clue or a trap.

The Golbat started heading twoards viola but high above her. Better yet you two stay here if flare shows up notify me. Ill do the same. Rein notioned twoards ter and keiko as she dashed twoard santalune forest.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:17 am
"I don't think Sparrow or Natalia could fly us anywhere, but we do have another option," I said, pulling out my hoverbouard. Keiko followed suit, and before long we were skating toward the forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:17 pm
The Snagem trio would make it to the entrance of Santalune Forest just fine with no issue outside of a few young trainers begging for battles, though all of them would be ignored. Rein's Golbat would just see Viola seeming to go about her business, taking a few pictures before passing into her gym, out of the bat's sight. She seemed eager to get inside but not too eager. As for his Murkrow it wouldn't see too much up ahead outside of the aforementioned trainers.

While the Snagems stood there and would take note of the sign labeling the forest, the same sign seen in Viola's picture, a Flare grunt would come walking down the pathway out of the forest, whistling all the while as his Mightyena followed close behind. "Hey, nice duds." The grunt would say to Keiko. "You got style, ever think about joining Flare?" He asked the girl. "These your friends? Any of you guys and gals interested?" The grunt asked the other two Snagems.

It wasn't too surprising to just see a Flare grunt just out and about in Kalos these days, and this particular grunt didn't seem to be suspicious of them, in fact he seemed friendly. Still a good idea to be aware.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:51 am
Keiko was reluctant to answer the Flare grunt, and I didn't blame her one bit. She looked to me to explain things, but it took me a bit to come up with something. But when I did find an idea, it was a good one.

"Going to have to pass, I'm afraid," I shrugged. "My wife and I are vacationing here in Kalos. If I wanted to be bossed around, I would go back to my job in Jubilife City!" I explained, laughing haughtily at the end of my lie. Keiko was so surprised by the fact that I didn't say Castelia that it took her a minute to join in the laughter.  
Side RP Board

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games