Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:52 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
(you can see the mountain as a landmark to see the city it much farther away and the city is not like a modern city you can tell that it has large walls around the city)
Um... Ok, I'm still confused. Is the city as far away as the mountains then? Because if so, then Kengo is going to the Houses instead. (Your usual lack of punctuation is going to be the death of me, Xa44...)

Shiki: ... So... Where are we going again? *looking back to see if the others are following*
Kengo: ...

[Please, for the love of my sanity, just tell me where the hell I went/am going.]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:03 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

Just goint to draw the map out might take a bit  

Xa44
Captain

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:30 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

https://xa44.deviantart.com/art/Aa-Map-Of-Island-719311981?ga_submit_new=10:1512872836
there, pink dot is where you are.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:49 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
https://xa44.deviantart.com/art/Aa-Map-Of-Island-719311981?ga_submit_new=10:1512872836
there, pink dot is where you are.

[Ah, that's much better! Thank you~!
In that case, Kengo is definitely going West towards the houses! emotion_yatta ]

Shiki: Na, Kengo, where are you leading me? Like, seriously, where are we going?
Kengo: There should be a small community of houses this way... If you'd even call it a community...
Shiki: Eh? What's that supposed to mean?
Kengo: It's just a few houses according to the map, I think.
Shiki: Ah, I see. I wonder how many total residents then...

[Are they there yet?]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:37 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

(Shure)
Alex:and what good will these people do the soumamori where only taken not long ago why would these people know anything
Tona:maybe they know more about soumamori in general or have a magical item to help find them  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:18 am
Haru Yates

Xa44

(sorry ive been busy)

"I don't know, maybe?"  

Strikxr

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:18 am
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Kengo: At the very least, they may be able to give us more general information about where we are.
Shiki: Assuming they are friendly, that is.
Kengo: Yes, that's assuming they are friendly. Also, since Timmy drew dropped the map, the people here may know of him. If they do, then maybe we can learn something useful about him.
Shiki: ...Like, how to beat the snot out of him?
Kengo: More or less.
Shiki: Cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:58 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

(Timmy dudnt make the map)
Alex:and what if they dont speak English and how do you know that the people here havent been killed by timmy
*you can see a white fox very close to the party*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:17 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
(Timmy didnt make the map)
[Oops! I meant to say "since Timmy dropped the map," not drew it.(Sorry about that! I'll fix it.)]

Kengo: If they don't speak a language we know, then we will just have to find another way to communicate.
Shiki: And if they were all killed by Timmy, then wouldn't you want to know? Hey, if the houses are uninhabited, can I keep one?

[Are we there yet?]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:59 am
Haru Yates

Xa44

Kagayaku sees the fox "Look, it's a fox!"  

Strikxr

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:44 am
-Anime-Trxsh-
Kagayaku sees the fox "Look, it's a fox!"

Xa44

Shiki: Hm? *chuckles* It's amusing, just how easily amused you are, Kaguya. *looks at the fox and realizes that it's white* Ooh! A white fox! Now that's a little out of season!

Kengo: An arctic fox? *Wondering if it perhaps came from the mountains or if it's not an arctic fox at all. Wonders if it's a bad omen of sorts* ...

Shiki: *Bends down slowly so as to not scare the animal and holds out his mechanical hand (palm up) towards the fox and makes a clicking sound with his tongue twice* Here, foxy, foxy, foxy heart . It's ok, we won't hurt you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:41 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

Alex:why would we need to know*moves closer to the fox*
*the fox stairs at shiki the turns around runs a bit away then looks back as if to tell you to follow it*
*you can hear two people people talking you cant hear what they say but it is English*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:09 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Kengo: *in response to Alex,* Any information is potentially useful in an unfamiliar location... *hears the voices and holds up his finger (index/pointer finger, giving the "1 minute" gesture) to signal for a moment of silence as he looks in the direction they are coming from.* ...? *quietly moves a bit closer to try to make out what the voices are discussing.*

Shiki: heh. *stands and takes a few steps towards the spot where the fox is waiting, then pauses to look back at Kengo. Seeing that Kengo looks busy, he shrugs and starts to follow the fox.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:49 pm
Haru Yates
-Anime-Trxsh-

*kengo can hear something about some "goods" and a large trade*
Alex:...*starts following shiki*
Tona:...whats going on

Xa44
Captain

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:50 pm
Haru Yates