Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:06 pm
Kengo: (@Tona) We know, but Shiki likes the attention.
Shiki: *looks at Alex with a face like he just ate something gross* What'd I do with it? I tossed it. Why would I want to keep something so grotesque? emotion_eyebrow
Kengo: ...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:18 pm
(Where is -Anime-Trxsh-???)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:16 pm
Haru Yates

(Idk I told them and sry I never got a notification that you commented)
Alex:idk I mean I know some people that would have a use for it*looks at tona*
Tona:look you should be glad because if not then the moon have fallen out of the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:05 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Idk I told them and sry I never got a notification that you commented)
Alex:idk I mean I know some people that would have a use for it*looks at tona*
Tona:look you should be glad because if not then the moon have fallen out of the sky

(Ah, same thing happened to me last time! (but I got the notice this time...) I'll try to check back here at least once a day if I'm online, just incase. wink )

Shiki: If not what, exactly? *confused* Are you telling me that my lost arm somehow helped prevent the moon from falling? Or are you saying that I should have kept it like a trophy to commemorate the event? *tilts head, not understanding what Tona means, wondering if it's an earth tradition to keep severed limbs*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:40 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates
(*

Tona:right you where still locked up but I used some of alexs kengos and joes blood with some of my hair to stop the moon*sits down to eat*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:37 pm
(sorry guys, wasn't online oops.)  

Strikxr

Strikxr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:47 pm
(ok so anyways, autumn is now wearing a purple cami, black hoodie, jean shorts, galaxy-like leggings, black boots, and still has the pastel purple bracelets. autumn is a cyborg again, and is still 6'1", and her hair is longer. autumn has rinaki with her)

Autumn knocks on the door "Damn, it's been like, two years since I've seen Alex and Tona. Wonder how they're doing.."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:07 pm
Xa44

-Anime-Trxsh-

Kengo: I'll get the door. *goes to answer the door*

Shiki: *sits down across from Tona to eat* So Kengo has told me~ But I don't see what that has to do with my arm. *shrugs* Oh well. It's probably still where you guys left it. I mean, it's been two years, so the fleshy part is probably gone, but the armored parts should still be there. Like an empty shell... but with bones.

Kengo: *Opens the door to find Autumn standing there. For a moment, he just stands there, smitten* ... *realizes that he should probably say something* ...H-hi... *he seems nervous*

[I did say he hasn't seen Autumn in a while, right? @-Anime-Trxsh-: the Guilds are a little out of date, so we only get notices about posts in the RP when we get quoted, so quote, quote, quote! (Even if you edit/delete half the quote to save on space!) Or just click "Quote" (where the bold, italic, etc. are), add "=name" inside the bracket after the first word "quote", and that's it. ...It's BB code. You'll figure it out if you haven't already.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:21 pm
Haru Yates
unless alex teally is that fast

Tona:you know what space magic seams a bit above my lv so maybe leavening it is for the best
Alex surprised h look who is here*waves at autumn smirking about kengos reaction*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:22 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-

Xa44
Captain

Strikxr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:44 am
Quote:
[/Xa44]
Quote:
[/Haru Yates]

(idk if i did this right)

"Hi, Kengo! It's been two years since I've seen you. How's it going?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:16 pm
Ah HA! I figured something out! (Specifically, what the "Code" button does!) Here's how the quote works: You type this:
[quote="Haru Yates"] Shiki: Unless Alex really is that fast![/quote]

and it will do this:
Haru Yates
Shiki: Unless Alex really is that fast!
And that's how you quote somebody!

(Now, where were we?)

Kengo: Things are going well, I guess... *surprised that Autumn is so casual about his not contacting her in 2 years (not that he really could on Shiki's planet), gazes at her in astonishment.* ... *Realizes he's being rude by making her wait on the porch, he steps aside to let her in* How about you? How are you doing? *eyeing the bracelets* ...
Shiki: Space...magic? o.O *raises an eyebrow, but decides not to ask about it for the time being. He looks over at the door* Heeey! It's Kasumi! *waves*

(I'm gonna see if putting the name in "quotation marks" gives notices more reliably...)
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Strikxr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:28 pm
Quote: