Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:03 am
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(sry its just that I really dont get to have friendly conversations with people I only ever had 1 friend but, nevermind just I'm sorry)
Tona:well its not like we need much plus my magical abilities are strong enough so I can still try and force it even if I don't have some of the smaller things

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:46 am
I believe this is @-Anime-Trxsh-:
Xa44
(sry its just that I really dont get to have friendly conversations with people I only ever had 1 friend but, nevermind just I'm sorry)

-Anime-Trxsh-

@Xa44: If you enjoy being a Dungeon Master, (like for D&D and other table-top rpgs), sometimes comic book stores have events where you can host (or join) campaigns. You might be interested in that! (although you're still young. Many of the people I know that do that are college students...)

Kengo: I see.
Shiki: That's so cool. Too bad I don't know magic, huh.
Kengo: ... We should go back to Elizabeth's shop. Maybe she's still willing to let us stay the night there.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:26 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

tona:I could try and teach you but... I dont think you will be able to only some people can and to check is very difficult
Alex:Well we can try that after this quest for now lets get the soumamori you said you needed to get the item that was used to cast the shield

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:01 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44

Shiki: *@Tona* Ok. Another time, then. smile
Kengo: ... *wondering what kind of item that might be*

[Sorry I've been offline so much lately, but I'll probably be offline a lot this week. ...Because my shifts at work are crappy and because my PS3 broke and I have to get it fixed. ($99.99 CAD +tax to fix the burnt out Bluetooth chip. emotion_skull *cries*)]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:14 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

*Elizabeth walks out to greet you as soon as you come close to the shop*
Elizabeth:everything worked out fine by the looks of things
Tona:mostly I need to know is there any other mages in this area
Elizabeth:some if you go off that way*points*an old friend of mine from school lives there if you need someone to help you

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:20 am
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
*Elizabeth walks out to greet you as soon as you come close to the shop*
Elizabeth:everything worked out fine by the looks of things
Tona:mostly I need to know is there any other mages in this area
Elizabeth:some if you go off that way*points*an old friend of mine from school lives there if you need someone to help you

[I'm SO sorry that I've been gone all week! I expected to be offline lots, but I didn't expect to be offline the whole time! sorry about that guys!]

Kengo: *@Elizabeth* You mean you aren't all mages and yet you don't know what a machine is? *stares at Elizabeth with a look of disbelief*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:08 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

Elisabeth:magic is all we know some people like Carl(was that his name to LAZ to check notes)study swords or things like that
alex:how big it this island
Elisabeth:about 3 miles long 1 and 1/2 miles wide why
alex:no reason I'll probably forget about it anyway

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:50 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44

Kengo: … *looking annoyed, thinking that Elizabeth is an idiot for her lack of common knowledge, having led him to assume that all technology here was created using magic alone due to her ignorance of common tools* emotion_bigvein
Shiki: Ah, I get it! So magic is all you know. *Points at Elizabeth*
Kengo: Why didn't you say so earlier? That other people had specialized knowledge of tools and mechanics, that is. Does Carl make the swords too? Or just fight with them?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:03 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

Elizabeth:no Joey makes them(yep thats something to remember lol)why would you think carl would, he doesnt have that kind of time  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:18 pm
Xa44

Haru Yates

(uh sorry guys haha im here)

"Kagayaku's messing with my systems somehow, and I have to shut her program down for now."

"Don't shut me down! Please!"

"Don't worry, you'll be back when needed. If I continue letting your program run, I'll end up dying and you'll be permanently gone. My systems can't handle all of this for very long." Autumn then shuts down Kagayaku's program, and Kagayaku disperses and then disappears

"I can't believe this has to happen to my systems. Sometimes I wish I wasn't like this, being the equivalent to a human torture machine and all.."  

Strikxr

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:20 am
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

alex as long as your ok, by the way I was thinking as long as we are here we dont really have any good way to charge... that could be a problem  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:59 pm
Xa44

Haru Yates

"It's not battery drainage, it's just that her program overloads my systems. They can't handle everything at once, Kagayaku really messes up my systems."  

Strikxr

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:27 am
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44

Shiki: *looking back and forth between Alex and Autumn" ...Sounds like a hassle. *@Autumn* Why not just delete Kagayaku if she causes such a deadly strain on your system?

Kengo: *Ignoring Shiki, @Elizabeth* I had assumed that if you used magic to create weapons, then time would not have been much of an issue. Still, I'd like to meet this "Joey" eventually. *thinking that maybe Joey would be more knowledgeable of this world's technical capabilities.* Also, could you use magic to create an electrical charge? ...To summon a lightning bolt, I mean.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:53 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

Elisabeth:yes but that's not really my thing and its not that useful but cant that guy use lightning magic
Alex:well not exactly its that well...*gets lost in thought it seams like he starts to get a bit sad after thinking about it*
Elisabeth:well why do you want to know

Xa44
Captain

Strikxr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:31 pm
Xa44

Haru Yates

"I can't uninstall her. There's absolutely no way to."  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games