Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikxr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:26 pm
Xa44

ok im adding 3 ocs this time (im lazy and i just found images off google so yeah im adding links to the images)

uh

Ueshiba Saki

Saki is a kitsune who is constantly trying to socialize with people, and she often gets into a bunch of trouble. Her friend, Megumi, always has to get her out of these messes.

Saki wields the Konpeki, a sword which has the ability to heal her allies. She prefers to fight her foes close ranged, as she believes ranged attacks are unfair.

some extra stuff:
- don't let saki sing ok she's terrible like really terrible
- ocd

im gonna put each character in separate comments, since i don't know if it'll mess w/ the links if i put them in the same comment. i just wanna be safe lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:29 pm
oh my gosh i messed up the link and it's not letting me edit my comment so lemme fix it, the link is actually h  

Strikxr

Strikxr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:53 pm
Xa44

my second and third ocs are both androids (they're not related to autumn whatsoever)

- they're supposed to be siblings (idk how androids are supposed to be siblings but they have alike appearances so screw it they're siblings)

- they recharge w/ their swords, but can only do it when they have their swords in hand. they can summon and unsummon their swords.

- they have artificial hearts, and can only feel little emotion. they cannot laugh or cry.

- they were created for destruction throughout the world, but the slight emotion in them allowed them to decide against doing this.

-both have high physical def and low magical res

Nakahara Megumi megumi

Megumi is Ryoko's younger sister. She has trouble dealing with the fact that she was created to be a weapon. She wishes to be normal, but she's afraid to be a human, as she believes she would become weak if she did so.

Megumi wields the Mazenta Sword (usually just called Mazenta)

ill introduce ryoko tomorrow lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:43 pm
Strikxr
-both have high physical def and low magical res

(...(the next RP wil be all magic...RIP(or I can just plan around that like I normally do))also should probably say that for the next RP I will only be useing kate)  

Xa44
Captain

Strikxr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:09 am
Xa44

press f to pay respects

their magical res isn't way too low, but it's low compared to their physical def. so uh saki will probably be healing them every 12 seconds lol

anyways here's ryoko

Nakahara Ryoko ryoko

Ryoko is Megumi's older brother. Unlike Megumi, Ryoko's artificial heart is kinda messed up, causing him to sometimes lose all emotions whatsoever. Ryoko has the tendency to sometimes be extremely cocky towards his foes. He is someone who hates losing, and he also kinda hates being supported by his allies, as he thinks if he is supported he will appear weak.

Ryoko prefers to wield dual swords, and he uses the Sukaretto Blades (usually just called the Sukarettos). Like Megumi, he can summon and unsummon his swords, and he can only recharge with swords in hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:43 pm
Strikxr

(so inuyashas brother, megaman X, zeroken from disgeae 5(jk))  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:26 am
Strikxr
Xa44

[Awesome! I'll get to creating and let you know about my new OC as soon as I can! But first, a few questions:
1) Are vampires allowed? (I don't necessarily plan to make a vampire, but I want to know if the option is allowed anyways)
2) Is the ability to use magic recommended, or just a suggestion?
3) Is there anything I should know about the world that might affect my character and/or his past? (like events, common knowledge, the environment, religion, government, etc.)
4) Are there any abilities or powers that you want me to ensure my character has, (and does it matter whether my character is knowingly aware of it/them or not)?
5) Would you rather me submit my OC data in a private message, so as to avoid spoilers?

Also, sorry for missing a week!]

Shiki: *takes a step back* It has arms?! *surprised*
[Shiki will dodge backwards if it swings at him.]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:25 pm
Strikxr
Haru Yates
1) Are vampires allowed? (I don't necessarily plan to make a vampire, but I want to know if the option is allowed anyways)
tab Yes
Haru Yates
tab Kinda both, there will be a lot of magic but you don't need it, I change things so characters can use all their abilities a good amount
Haru Yates
3) Is there anything I should know about the world that might affect my character and/or his past? (like events, common knowledge, the environment, religion, government, etc.)
tab Very little is set in stone so if there us a theme for a place you want to use tell me
Haru Yates
4) Are there any abilities or powers that you want me to ensure my character has, (and does it matter whether my character is knowingly aware of it/them or not)?
tab If there is ever some ability I want you to have then I would just give you an item that does that function
Haru Yates
5) Would you rather me submit my OC data in a private message, so as to avoid spoilers?
tab That's on you

(Plot twist its a minotaur)
Alex:looks like it whats the plan
*the minotaur swings its axe down on alex, alex slides forward and holds his sword under the head of the axe*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:02 pm
Strikxr
Xa44
Haru Yates
tab Yes
Haru Yates
tab Kinda both, there will be a lot of magic but you don't need it, I change things so characters can use all their abilities a good amount
Haru Yates
tab Very little is set in stone so if there us a theme for a place you want to use tell me
Haru Yates
tab If there is ever some ability I want you to have then I would just give you an item that does that function
Haru Yates
tab That's on you

[^fixed your formatting a little. (Hope you don't mind, but it's easier to read now.)
All right then! I have a character in mind. I've created a 15-year-old half-vampire with a rather dark (tragic?) back story. I'll PM the details when I get them sorted out. His name is Terran, (last name not final, although DeMise has a nice ring to it, rofl). He's about 5'5" or 5'6" tall, (so average height), and he has short black spiky hair. Kinda like this kid, but without the blue. His primary element is, predictably, darkness. His specialty is manipulating shadows and he has no formal combat skills, only street fighting experience and high endurance. He can see well in low/dim light, but not in pitch darkness. He also has superior hearing and sense of smell, but really high-pitched noises/frequencies can hurt his ears and if a scent is too strong, it can be overwhelming. (He also can't see as well in extremely bright conditions.) More info to come.
How many details do you want? The more the better? Or should I try to keep it simple? Want his life story so far? (Spoiler alert: his father is evil. Let's just say that Terran was not conceived with his mother's consent. And his father is supposedly still alive somewhere! But his mom is not. Mental illness (PTSD) is basically to blame for her death.)]

Shiki: What do I look like, a strategist? That's Kengo's shtick! *removes his shoe and throws it (forcefully) at the minotaur* Hey, Oxy Horns, over here!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:36 pm
Strikxr
Haru Yates

(kk, also just so you know 1 of the places I have confirmed to exist is a place that was just in the middle of a great war and is currently suffering from lack of government, food/water and also the place will be filled with dark magic so if you wanna do something with that)
Alex:so then hit it really hard?*the minotaur pulls its axe twords him making lex drop right on alexs head, then the minotar starts moving towards shiki*

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:57 pm
Strikxr
Xa44
(kk, also just so you know 1 of the places I have confirmed to exist is a place that was just in the middle of a great war and is currently suffering from lack of government, food/water and also the place will be filled with dark magic so if you wanna do something with that)

[^That could work very well indeed~! It could easily support my character's backstory! Ah, but I have yet another thing to ask for the sake of my character's development: How technologically advanced is this world you've built? Is it medieval, modern, or somewhere in-between? You said you'll be using Kate, so does that mean it's set in the future?
Also, tell me more about this war! (And just how powerful should I be?)
... Should I also mention that Terran wants to one day destroy his father?]

Shiki: 'Hit it hard,' he says! Well, all right then! *Kicks off his other shoe at the minotaur in hopes of either distracting it or obstructing it's view, then takes on his partial neos form (i.e. limbs) and gets ready to dodge and counter*
[if it swings down, then he'll dodge sideways and attack the back of it's knee to try to bring it down quickly; but if it swings sideways or across, then he'll jump up and over to counter with a powerful kick to the back of the neck; and if it stops moving, then Shiki will wait for an opening. Obviously, if it does something I didn't anticipate, than I will just play it by ear.]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:40 pm
Strikxr
Haru Yates

(well its more medieval, the war was between 2 places fifhting over land neer this place and it got caught in the middle of it, have very little with the towns planed)
*the minotaur swings its axe sideways*

Xa44
Captain

Strikxr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:10 am
Haru Yates

Xa44

well if its set in medieval then my ocs definitely dont fit there! oopsie woopsie! also where the heck is kengo rn  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:41 am
Strikxr
Haru Yates

(Its fine if you want those characters in I have an out to that problem, and kengo and tona are still on the first floor looking at books)  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:32 pm
Strikxr

Xa44

[@Strikxr: I just chose to make a whole new character because I'm learning that it's more interesting to roleplay a character within the world or universe that they were originally intended for. (Sometimes it can feel like a strange fanfiction when you pluck an OC from one world and toss them into another; which is what's happening to me with Shiki and Kengo right now.) That, and it allows for some nice character development, since a brand new character has tons of room to learn and grow. It's nice to start fresh sometimes!
Actually, I'm kinda taking a Dungeons & Dragons type of approach to my character's creation. I figure that if I can work with my DM (Dungeon master) to create my character (hence all my questions), then my DM (Xa44) can involve my character more in the RP. For example, one of Terran's motivations is revenge against his father for the torment of his mother, so Xa44 has the freedom to use that as a plot device or a story hook. (Yes, I would like to see that addressed in the RP at some point, but I also think of that as a long term goal, so his revenge can wait.)
@Xa44: I want to ask about how powerful my character should be. Is there a restriction on how many powers/spells we should be able to use? And should I start with basic and gain more advanced spells as I go, kinda like levelling up?
I'm also thinking about whether or not Terran should be able to use some sort of blood magic. Currently, his dark magic (shadow magic) abilities mostly seem to revolve around intimidating enemies and increasing his own mobility, but I don't have any solid attack magic yet. So I want your opinion on attack magic too. Right now, Terran's strength and speed are superior compared to a normal human his age, but still within human limits. (He doesn't have superhuman strength!) I'd like to say that consuming blood would bring his strength and speed up to a vampire's level, but he'd never willingly drink and he has no formal combat training anyways, so he's not suited to fist fights or unarmed combat. I could have him use his blood to eventually create some sort of weapon or attack, but that might just result in more blood lost than damage delt. I thought about using shadow in this way too, which probably makes more sense and is more useful, but if he can create/conjure a sword, then someone may have to teach him how to use it properly... maybe he can strengthen the durability spells with his blood if that makes sense? Or maybe vampire blood (or dhampire blood) is useful as a material used in rituals, being imbued with magic, but is useless on its own? (Sounds coomplicated...) Maybe blood magic can be used as a superior kind of [weapon] creation magic which can only be used after blood is consumed? (I'm just brainstorming or ranting at this point... It might be better to ditch the whole blood magic thing all together.)
Thanks for letting me bounce ideas off of ya! I don't know anybody else's powers or abilities, so I'm not sure what might be useful for a balanced adventure party.
Personally, I like the idea of conjuring a weapon out of shadow, (be it a single saber or a doen spears). Still, I feel like his blood should be useful forsomething, even if Terran doesn't recognize it's value, but I realize that doing so overcomplicates it all. In summary, I need an attack and I don't know if (or how) I should inorporate his dhampire blood into his abilities in any ways other than in passive racial traits, or if even just doing that would push my character towards being overpowered in some way... Tell me your thoughts!

P.S. Sorry for brainstorming in the middle of a minotaur fight! lol.]

Shiki: *jumps up and over the minotaur to counter with a powerful kick to the back of the neck*  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games