Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:06 pm
[Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think it might be better to ditch the whole blood magic thing in favor of keeping him a little more human...]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:34 pm
Strikxr
Haru Yates

(I would say useing it as a resource would work best probably. The leveling up thing works well because with kate there thing will be that they have very limited starting abilitys and there will be places to give her a new element of fairy(and some secret abilitys)and also kate has her companion witch will at some points get an ability but it will be locked as that. Also there will be magical items for characters to get and also a boat. So keep that in mind)
*the minotaur after the kick grabs shiki and slams him into the ground, alex uses that time to stab the minotaur in the back of the leg*

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:13 pm
Strikxr
Xa44
(I would say useing it as a resource would work best probably. The leveling up thing works well because with kate there thing will be that they have very limited starting abilitys and there will be places to give her a new element of fairy(and some secret abilitys)and also kate has her companion witch will at some points get an ability but it will be locked as that. Also there will be magical items for characters to get and also a boat. So keep that in mind)
*the minotaur after the kick grabs shiki and slams him into the ground, alex uses that time to stab the minotaur in the back of the leg*
[Use it as a resource, eh? Yes, I do imagine that it would make for a valuable rutual component! I'm doing a bit more research on darkness and shadow to see if I can come up with some more offensive spell options, but so far the best I can dig up has to do with illusions (because the dark can play tricks on your eyes), and void or anti-matter (because darkness is the absence of light particles or photons or something). Void and darkness are so closely linked that they are usually lumped together anyways, so I'm considering it. My only concern is that it may be too powerful. Of course I would make sure the power is balanced (an OP spell would have an equally great risk or a steep cost to ensure it can't be abused), but I'm sure you can imagine how dangerous a black hole would be! Not to mention how it might backfire.
I'll try to come up with a list of spells and/or abilities and I'll submit them to you for review as quick as I can. I'll also try to get online more often.

@Strikxr: I have another idea! If you really like the idea of androids, but you want them to fit the medieval setting better, maybe you should consider a golem that is powered by magic? After all, an android is basically a mechanical golem powered by electricity, and magical constructs are fairly common in other medieval-fantasy RPGs. (I'm saying all this, and yet I can't help thinking, "They're the same thing!"]

Shiki: !!! *is surprised by the Minotaurs speed, having not expected something so large to move so fast after taking damage*
[did it let go of Shiki after?]
Kengo: *pauses suddenly, looking up from a book he was looking at. @Tona* Did you hear something?
[Where is Autumn right now?]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:07 pm
Would it be too much trouble to ask you for a list of elements? (No periodic table please! Fire, water, air, and what else? metal? wood?) Sub-categories would be great too, but you don't need to list those if you don't want to.
... Maybe we should start another thread for ep3 development?
Sorry for asking for so much info! If you find horrid typos in my posts, it's because I'm typing on my tablet!  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:38 pm
Strikxr
Haru Yates

(well if your saying you wanna use blood and need a baisic attack spell just do something like inuyashsa where he has an attack where if he is bleeding he can dip his hand into his blood and shoot it as a projectile, and yes he did let go, and autumn should still be on floor 1)
Tona:....hm! Wait did simething happen?*looks up from a book*
* the minotaur falls a bit on the side it was stabed as it falls it trys to attack shiki, alex slides under the minotaur and shields shiki with lex*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:20 pm
Xa44
Strikxr
Haru Yates

(well if your saying you wanna use blood and need a baisic attack spell just do something like inuyashsa where he has an attack where if he is bleeding he can dip his hand into his blood and shoot it as a projectile, and yes he did let go, and autumn should still be on floor 1)
Tona:....hm! Wait did simething happen?*looks up from a book*
* the minotaur falls a bit on the side it was stabed as it falls it trys to attack shiki, alex slides under the minotaur and shields shiki with lex*

I just spent like, a whole hour typing (because my tablet's keyboard is slow garbage) and Gaia signed me out and now everything I typed is gone! *cries waterfalls* In summary, I was thinking something similar, but made from darkness instead of blood (conjuring spikes/stakes and eventualy swords out of the air/darkness).
Now about thosecelements...? What are the primary elements?
Finally, how might lingering darkness affect victims of a battle in a warzone?

Shiki: *forgetting that one of his arms is metal, raises both arms and strengthens his armor expecting to block. When Alex appears to defend him he appears surprised, Then annoyed* 'The hell ya doin', Alex?!
-----
Kengo: ... *without answering, drops the book and immediately starts towards the stairs, picking up speed as he gets closer and hoping that Shiki is ok.*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:42 pm
Haru Yates

Now about those elements...? What are the primary elements?

(I made a post for EP3 stuff and have them listed there)
Haru Yates
how might lingering darkness affect victims of a battle in a warzone?

(Well really not much the place is already completely dead tons of crime happens and dead bodys on the streets are common place now)

Alex:trying to keep you all alive*shifts to the side and hits the minotaurs hamd, it drops its axe*

Tona:wait is everyone ok*still holding the book walks up to floor 2  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:12 am
Strikxr
Xa44
(I made a post for EP3 stuff and have them listed there)
Aewsome! Expect me to post a lot in that thread! (sorry in advance for my many questions!)
Xa44
Haru Yates
how might lingering darkness affect victims of a battle in a warzone?

(Well really not much the place is already completely dead tons of crime happens and dead bodys on the streets are common place now)

Alex:trying to keep you all alive*shifts to the side and hits the minotaurs hamd, it drops its ax*

Tona:wait is everyone ok*still holding the book walks up to floor 2

Shiki: Haaah?? As if that thing could kill me! *gets up and rushes to the ax, kicking it away from the minotaur so that it can't pick it up. If the minotaur attacks at that moment, he'll dodge and attempt to claw it's eye to partially blind it.*
Kengo: *reaching the top of the stairs* ?! That's a-- *doesn't complete the sentence, a** he is too busy wondering where it came from and what the heck something like a minotaur is doing here*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:38 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:*looks at shikis arm*you never know what might happen*slashes at the minotaurs chest, it falls over dead*
Tona:*gets the floor 2 and looks around*oh you all got this it looks like*sits on a step and starts going through her book*...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:10 pm
Xa44

Alex:*looks at shikis arm*you never know what might happen*slashes at the minotaurs chest, it falls over dead*
Tona:*gets the floor 2 and looks around*oh you all got this it looks like*sits on a step and starts going through her book*...

Shiki: *Can't help but notice when Alex glances at his mechanical arm. He frowns, but says nothing.* ... [he realized that Alex isn't completely wrong and he hates it.]
Kengo: *runs over to inspect the minotaur* I did't even know these creatures existed... Why is it here? *looks at Shiki, pausing to observe his bitter expression, then looks at Alex* Why was it fighting you?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:41 pm
Haru Yates

Alex:I poked it... but you know it might have had something like a key under it*looks to the next floor*even though there isn't a door...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:36 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex:I poked it... but you know it might have had something like a key under it*looks to the next floor*even though there isn't a door...

Kengo: *he had turned back to the Minotaur, but lifts his head when Alex mentions a door* Maybe the door is in a different room, or... *looking around slowly* ...maybe it's just hidden here.
Shiki: *crosses arms, sounding bored* Wouldn't it be funny if the ox-thing swallowed the key?
Kengo: If there's a key...  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:55 pm
Haru Yates

Alex: lets just go to the next floor, sorry tona but we need you
Tona:...oh ok...*puts the book down and walks to the next floor, alex follows*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:00 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Alex: lets just go to the next floor, sorry tona but we need you
Tona:...oh ok...*puts the book down and walks to the next floor, alex follows*

[Ack- Hold on a sec! Didn't Alex say there wasn't a door? Does this mean there was a doorway without an actual door?]

Kengo: ... *stands to follow Alex*
Shiki: *looks at the minotaur one last time, then reclaims his shoes and catches up to Kengo*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:18 pm
Haru Yates

[Ack- Hold on a sec! Didn't Alex say there wasn't a door? Does this mean there was a doorway without an actual door?]
(yes)
*on the next floor you see a dead man and in blood the name timmy is written, in the room there is a bed a desk and a lot of books witch are covered in blood*
Tona: oh...*looks away from the dead man in the middle of the room*
Alex:...  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games