Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:58 pm
]
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(Just just why shiki)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:07 pm
Xa44
(Just just why shiki)

[lol. That's Shiki for ya! He's ballsy and often lacks a filter. He has good intentions, but he speaks his mind without thinking things through. He's honestly thinking of Kengo's best interests, even if he doesn't fully understand (or care) about what others consider to be socially unacceptable at that moment. I like to think he's a pure hearted fool, but he's not always innocent. He is childish, though. And spoiled... and a little ADHD. sweatdrop
I apologize in advance for any crude comments he makes (or has made). ...and I'll try to take my brain back out of the gutter. emotion_facepalm ]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Strikxr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:55 am
Haru Yates

Xa44

"Is it okay if I slap Shiki about twenty times now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:33 am
-Anime-Trxsh-

Xa44

Kengo: *stops with his hand on his hand gun to look at Autumn* slap?
Shiki: That sounds a little too kinky for me. *said with a grimace*
Kengo: *quick-draws the gun and shoots at Shiki's mechanical arm, hitting the joint dead-on and causing the it to suddenly cease functioning. It falls limp.* Now you can hit him. *setting his gun away*
Shiki: O_O Eh? *a bit stunned that Kengo actually shot at him, holds up his arm (his right) and stares at it, confirming that it isn't functioning at all.* EH?!?! *looks at Autumn, then Kengo, then Autumn* N-now hold on a second! *raises his good hand as he takes a step back*

[Shiki is mostly right-handed, btw.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Strikxr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 am
Haru Yates
that sounds a little too kinky for me

Xa44

"..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:53 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44

Shiki: ... *looking at Autumn, unsure of what to say now* ...uhhh...
Kengo: *looking in the direction that Tona and Alex went, expecting the gunshot to have woken them up. He's prepared to apologize for the disturbance.*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:33 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

*alex uses his lightning to make shiki pass out*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:11 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Shiki: !!!zGdH!!! *upon receiving the shock, twitches and falls first to his knees and then to the floor, motionless* ...
Kengo: ! *quickly goes to check on Shiki to make sure he's still breathing. Once he's sure that Shiki is not dead (or in cardiac arrest or anything), he sighs & turns to look for Alex* Thank you, Alex. Sorry for the disturbance. *looks down at Shiki* I'm sure it won't happen again. *falls silent. ... After a moment, he drops down next to Shiki & takes out his tools to fix the damaged mechanical hand. Without looking up, he says to Autumn,* If you're staying the night as well, then you should get some sleep too. I'll get some rest myself as soon as I finish with this repair.

[Kengo will go to sleep upon finishing the repair. He'll sleep on the love seat if it's available, otherwise he'll sleep with his back against the sofa near Shiki.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:56 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(Just to let you know the reason I'm rushing this is because there will be a lot of more time to do thingd like this, at least 5 or so more)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:48 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

(It's fine. I figured that we were taking a bit too long. Let me know when morning comes in the RP!)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:18 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(morning is when everyone gos to sleep and in the morning there is an event so if I'm not there dont go overboard)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:13 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(well if no one is going to do anything last minute )
*first thing in the morning you all hear or get up after the sound of a loud crash it sounds as if a mountain fell from the sky*
Tona:what was that
Alex:nothing good is my bet*moves to the door*

Xa44
Captain

Strikxr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:40 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

Autumn wakes up "?!"
Kagayaku appears "What the hell?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:10 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

*alex opens the door to where he can look outside*
Alex:there's a giant creator but it seams safe... for now at least
Tona:thats good?

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:53 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-

Xa44

[@Xa44: I assume you mean "crater", right? Like an impact from a meteor?]

Kengo: *is awoken by the crash with a start* !!
Shiki: *groans as the noise wakes him up* Ugh... What the hey? *sits up slowly, trying to figure out why he doesn't feel the least bit rested. [it's because Alex shocked him to sleep!]* What wazzat?
Kengo: *hears what Alex said* A crater? *gets up & goes to investigate* 'scuse me. *he says as he shoves his way past Alex to go outside. If it's within walking distance, he walks to the edge of the crater to peer down towards it's center. (If not, he'll move as close to it as he can get.) [Then, if it's safe to do so, he'll move in closer for a better look... unless it's too far to walk from the edge to the center.]*
Shiki: Kengo? Hey, Kengo, wait for me! * Scurries to his feet and chases after Kengo, shoving past Alex as well if he must*  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff