Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

[you mean the same rope that they climbed to get on the ship? Aren't the others still standing there? (Pretty sure they are still standing near there...)
...It looks like Alex forgot to remove Lex from the back of Bopen's head. emotion_awesome ]

Kengo: *takes note of the skeleton that heads below deck, frowning at it with suspicion. Hers Alex say to 'grab the crown,' and takes out his handgun, taking aim and shooting at the crown to try and knock it off Bopen*

Shiki: *turns as the gun fires and tries to kick Bopen's head clear off it's shoulders. [he will try to snatch the crown out of the air if Kengo succeeds and if he succeeds in beheading Bopen, but not if Bopen doesn't flinch from the blow unless he can easily do so.]*

(yep, and it is out)
*bopen grabs shiki out of the air and is about to toss him in some direction when the bullet hits the crown off bopens head, bopen screams in pain and drops shiki*
tona: alright I got this * summons a slime ontop of the crown, the slime absorbs the crown into its body*
*the ship starts shaking and many big waves can be seen coming towards the ship*

Shiki: *lands with a thud, then sits up* The hell??? *looking at the slime* H-hey, that's mine! *turns his attention to back to Bopen and kicks out [hard] at it's leg intending on breaking it [or at least knocking Bopen down] before he gets up, running towards the slime* Tona, if I touch your slime, I won't get hurt, right? *without waiting for an answer, grabs the slime and attempts to wrestle the crown from it*

Kengo: *looks at the remaining skeletons to see if they have been effected by Bopen's loss of the crown*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:22 pm
Haru Yates

*bopen staggers backwards and only barely regains his footing*
Tona: it shouldn't*the slime starts moving toward shiki*
*3 skeletons jump toward the slime, the chef throws a dagger at kengo, alex dashes forward and slices at one of the skeletons the skeleton seems greatly hurt*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:49 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

*bopen staggers backwards and only barely regains his footing*
Tona: it shouldn't*the slime starts moving toward shiki*
*3 skeletons jump toward the slime, the chef throws a dagger at kengo, alex dashes forward and slices at one of the skeletons the skeleton seems greatly hurt*

Kengo: *leans back in attempts to avoid the dagger, aiming his handgun at Bopen where the skull connects to the spine, tries to sever the head with a well-placed shot. [if he gets hit by the dagger, he'll still try to do this, but it may take him a few seconds longer (and possibly 2 hands) to do it pending on the damage]*

Shiki: *attempting to wrestle the crown from the slime, pauses as he turns to face the skeletons; shoulders slump* Seriously, guys?
[does Shiki succeed in getting the crown? If so, he puts it on and wills the skeletons to stand down, followed by willing the boat to be calm, just in case it has any effect. If he can't get the crown, or if the mental command does nothing, then he releases the slime and assumes a sighting stance.]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:35 pm
Haru Yates

(Remember kengos new ability)
*you dodge the dager, miss the shot completely, you get the crown nothing happens when you put it on, the ship starts to tilt and a bit of water spills on*
*the slime climbs up one of the skeletons feet and starts Dissolving it, alex hits the skeleton again, it falls apart*
*bopen points his sword at shiki, the 2 skeletons jump at shiki and pull out cutlasses, the chef throws a dagger at shikis leg*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:25 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Remember kengos new ability)
*you dodge the dager, miss the shot completely, you get the crown nothing happens when you put it on, the ship starts to tilt and a bit of water spills on*
*the slime climbs up one of the skeletons feet and starts Dissolving it, alex hits the skeleton again, it falls apart*
*bopen points his sword at shiki, the 2 skeletons jump at shiki and pull out cutlasses, the chef throws a dagger at shikis leg*

[I haven't forgotten. But I'm still not really sure what I am capable of doing with it. (What's too powerful and what's just right...)]

Shiki: *drops the slime and dodges to his left, his movement transitioning into a charge at the two skeletons raising up his arms in front of him as he prepares to barrel into them*

Kengo: Tch! *tries to conjure a gust of wind to knock the chef off it's feet*

[considering how shiki's armor is bulletproof, he's not too worried. He just has to protect his face and stomach area where the armor currently does not cover.]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:01 pm
Haru Yates

(Kengo doesn't know how stong it is either, just try things)
*bopen stabs his sword into the ground and holds onto it, bolth of the skeletons seem to have taken a lot of DMG, the chef throws a dagger but tona creates a shield in front of him and the dagger bounces back and hits him, alex runs in the direction of bopen and hits one of the skeletons with lightning as he runs by, the skeleton falls apart*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:10 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Kengo doesn't know how stong it is either, just try things)
*bopen stabs his sword into the ground and holds onto it, bolth of the skeletons seem to have taken a lot of DMG, the chef throws a dagger but tona creates a shield in front of him and the dagger bounces back and hits him, alex runs in the direction of bopen and hits one of the skeletons with lightning as he runs by, the skeleton falls apart*

[I really wish I remembered everything Shiki kept in his pockets. I know he has fuzzy handcuffs, bandages, and a paperclip, but I can't remember what else. (Thought maybe one of them had seeds for no apparent reason, but I guess not.)]

Shiki: Hey, save some fore me! *chases after Alex*

Kengo: *summons another strong burst of wind centered on Bopen, willing the wind currents to rise upward towards the sky this time. Again, intends to knock Bopen off-balance (or better yet, off his feet!)*

[Shiki would love to jump in and pound Bopen with a kick squared to the face if an opportunity presents itself.]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:56 pm
Haru Yates

*a dark purple glow covers bopen and he stands up completely unfazed by the wind, bopen walks up to kengo and swings his cutlass straight through kengos neck, you feel the sword piece through your neck and the blood dripping out of it feels warm on your skin, your head doesn't move and no one can see blood, the ship is rocking a lot waves of water spilling onto the ship*
Alex: I'll consider it*jumps infront of kengo and holds up his sword to block*
*the chef runs at tona and tona puts up a shield to stop his movement, the chef stops after hitting the wall and tona falls to her knees*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:36 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

*a dark purple glow covers bopen and he stands up completely unfazed by the wind, bopen walks up to Kengo and swings his cutlass straight through Kengo's neck, you feel the sword piece through your neck and the blood dripping out of it feels warm on your skin, your head doesn't move and no one can see blood, the ship is rocking a lot waves of water spilling onto the ship*
Alex: I'll consider it*jumps infront of Kengo and holds up his sword to block*
*the chef runs at tona and tona puts up a shield to stop his movement, the chef stops after hitting the wall and tona falls to her knees*

[So Kengo is experiencing this as if it's real, right? As in on-going?]

Kengo: *gasps (breath hitches) as the blade swings through, going into shock as he realizes what his senses are telling him. Begins breathing in short sharp gasps as he reaches up to his throat to feel the wound.

Shiki: *as if out of nowhere, drop-kicks Bopen in the head*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:51 pm
Haru Yates

*you feel nothing your neck is normal, the waves are getting really big and the deck is covered in water*
*bopen instantly points his sword at shiki, the sword cuts down his leg, there is no wound
alex: this isn't good*jumps over bopen at the chef and just stands on his head*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:41 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

*you feel nothing your neck is normal, the waves are getting really big and the deck is covered in water*
*bopen instantly points his sword at shiki, the sword cuts down his leg, there is no wound
alex: this isn't good*jumps over bopen at the chef and just stands on his head*

[... Did I mention that Shiki's armor is bulletproof? It's like jet-black matte metal. Just reminding ya. The kick still connects, right?
Does Kengo still feel like he's been cut and bleeding, even though he sees no blood?]

Kengo: *feeling weak [hyperventilating will do that to ya], falls to his knees, still looking at his hand in shock, looking kinda ill*

Shiki: *Not used to his armor being penetrated, feels a stinging sensation from the blade, but appears not to notice as his kick connects. After the lands,* Damn, that felt good! *pauses to check his leg, but sees nothing odd. shrugs. @Alex* Yo, we got what we came for! Shall we book it? Crew or no crew? *looks @Kengo* Kengo? *runs to Kengo's side to see what's wrong*

[goodnight]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:41 pm
Haru Yates

(Not still feeling it, but you felt it)
Alex: where do we go to*stabs the chef in the head and his bones fall apart*
*bopen stabs the ground and and purple glow fades into a mist, as the mist reaches him kengo hears the words that the demon had told him 1 year ago, the mist disappears after that*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:00 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Not still feeling it, but you felt it)
Alex: where do we go to*stabs the chef in the head and his bones fall apart*
*bopen stabs the ground and and purple glow fades into a mist, as the mist reaches him kengo hears the words that the demon had told him 1 year ago, the mist disappears after that*

[Remind me again what the demon had told him? I can't remember...]

Kengo: *shudders*

Shiki: Damn. This guy just doesn't break easily, does he? *@Alex* Can't you just fly or jump or something? I can swim, and so can Kengo and- *looks at Tona, realizing that she's down (collapsed)* --oh. Guess not, huh... *scratches his head, then turns back to Bopen, ready to defend.*
[If Bopen attacks Shiki, then Shiki plans to use Bopen's own momentum against him to counter. Otherwise, he'll move to protect Kengo (or Tona) if he notices them getting targeted.]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:32 pm
Haru Yates

(Something to do with the time travel thing)
*bopen throws his sword up into the sky, it appears to have vanished completely, the boat is starting to fall to its side water covers the flow and it is startingto get hard to stand*
Alex: lets just end this*jumps off the skeletons body stabing lex into the ground and trys to zap bopen*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:52 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Something to do with the time travel thing)
*bopen throws his sword up into the sky, it appears to have vanished completely, the boat is starting to fall to its side water covers the flow and it is startingto get hard to stand*
Alex: lets just end this*jumps off the skeletons body stabing lex into the ground and trys to zap bopen*

[um... we are all standing on a WET deck, right? o.O
Also, I can't remember the quote. Kengo's gonna have a hard time telling the others what it said if I don't remember it. (although he did wonder if the timetravel thing was related. He missed his chance to mention it way back because he still doesn't trust Jimmy, who was with them at the time, but this kinda confirms it.)]  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games