Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:13 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(yeah)
*after a second or to autumn falls unconscious(and might have broken ribs but eh NBD)a dimond pops out of her and timmy just drops her and for the first time stards on the ground looking down at kengo, you can see he is at least 5 ft taller then you*

[Only 5' taller?]

Kengo: *realizes that he's the only one still mobile. Knowing that there isn't anything he can do for the others right now, he turns and starts to run, swaring profanity as he does so*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:29 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(isnt kengo only like 5'something that means timmy is more then 10ft tall)*timmy just appears infrount of kengo grabs him and throws him into the ground just befor he blacks out you can see a rubby come out of you and that as well as all the other gems are put into a map that looks like a portal timmy disappears droping the map as well as kengos guns*(TPK!)
*some time later everyone starts to get up and you see a monk who by the looks of things help you all out*
Monk?:ah good your all up I am jimmy you seam to have been in quite the battle

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:42 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
(isnt kengo only like 5'something that means timmy is more then 10ft tall)*timmy just appears infrount of kengo grabs him and throws him into the ground just befor he blacks out you can see a rubby come out of you and that as well as all the other gems are put into a map that looks like a portal timmy disappears droping the map as well as kengos guns*(TPK!)
*some time later everyone starts to get up and you see a monk who by the looks of things help you all out*
Monk?:ah good your all up I am jimmy you seam to have been in quite the battle
[Yes, Kengo is about 5'7"-ish. (5'7"/5'8"/whatever.) Twice the height makes sense when I think about it. It's just that calling Timmy "a giant" brings to mind the "Fe-fi-fo-fum" variety of giants. razz Also, did Jimmy take off Kengo's goggles when he 'rescued' them? (Probably not, right?)]

Kengo: nnh... *groans as he gets up and looks around, wondering where he is.* ...Where am I? *hears Shiki muttering nearby and looks at Shiki*
Shiki: ...Just... five more minutes...
Kengo: *Seeing that Shiki is still in his alien (armored) form, turns to the monk who rescued them* ...I'm Kengo. How long were we out for?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:59 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

(dammit i wanted it to be garnet not diamond.)

Autumn (for some reason idk) just starts talking for some reason, not realizing it "Gah, where the hell is Sean?" Autumn then opens an eye "Wait, what was I saying?" she then gets up  

Strikxr

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:20 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

jimmy:it is the 5th of Feb 12:00AM also think these ate yours*hands kengo his guns*
Alex:t-tona help
Tona:*holding there head*why what*looks at alex then panics for a second then starts to sing*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:22 pm
Xa44
think these ate yours*hands kengo his guns*

-Anime-Trxsh-

[these what ate my guns now? o.O]

Kengo: *Thinking "12am, midnight". @Autumn, lies* I didn't hear you say anything. *accepts his guns from Jimmy* Thank you for retrieving these for me. *Inspects the guns for damage, checks to make sure the safety is on, then turns to face Shiki with a stone-faced expression.* ... *throws handgun at Shiki*
Shiki: ! *gets hit and wakes up instantly, rolling over as he complains about being woken up in such a rude way* W-what the heck! *gets up to pick up whatever hit him.*
Kengo: ...Shiki.
Shiki: Hm?
Kengo: *points at Shiki's... appendages (namely the tail and visibly armored limbs)*
Shiki: *following Kengo's finger, looks down at himself to finally realize he's not in his human form* Gah! What the hell, me?! *reverts to his more human form before noticing Jimmy* Heeeh? Ick- I mean, please forget however much of me you saw! *bows as part of his plea*
Kengo: ... *rolls eyes and looks back at Autumn.* Autumn, how damaged are you?

[I believe Xa44 said that Autumn may have broken a rib??? Side note: Shiki's taller in his alien form. emotion_dowant ]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:37 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(Should be are, and that was a joke shes fine)
*Jimmy holds out the map*
Jimmy:so you met timmy and by the looks of think he took your soumamori
Alex:what?
Jimmy:a pice of yourself it holds much of your power but most people dont know how to use it if you get them back I will give there power... on 1 condition  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:40 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Kengo: *(thinking "so the giant's name was Timmy." ) turns back to Jimmy* Condition?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Strikxr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:44 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

"I'm fine. Also, I still have my electrokinesis, so I'm good. I think."

Kagayaku sighs "Idiot.."

"Shut up, Kagayaku!" (idk can jimmy see and/or hear kagayaku?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:47 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
(idk can jimmy see and/or hear kagayaku?)
(Isn't she a projection/hologram? If she is, then probably.)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:52 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

jimmy:you must kill timmy I have been hunting him for 30 years and I can no longer fight as well in my old age
Tona:right because that whent so well last time
Jimmy:just use your soumamori and things will be fine*opens the map laying it on the ground for everyone to see*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:54 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

Kagayaku laughs "Haha, real funny, they're not here! Last time I checked, that guy took them or something."

"...Ignore her."  

Strikxr

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:57 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Shiki: [edit] What she said! How are we supposed to use something we don't have? And what power might I have lost by loosing the thing?
Kengo: ... *scanning the map*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:03 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

Jimmy:yes your soumamori where taken but timmy sealed them within anouther world located in this map
Alex:and what if we say no
Tona:why would we
Alex:...no reason just want to know
Jimmy:well we will just have to see for now getting your soumamori is more inportant if you kill timmy is later  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:05 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Shiki: I still want to know if I loose anything for not having it. I mean, will I feel any different without it?  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff