Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Moment Together (Eldrin Bright-Tail x Aldora)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:19 pm
This is a private role play for Berry’s Eldrin and Kandi’s Aldora. Please do not post unless invited.

User ImageUser Image

Shared Teepee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 pm
User ImageIt had been quite some time since Eldrin had wandered alone. Many changes had happened in his life since his last wander. All good things, he thought with a smile. He had made many friends and had a few more . . . Romantic encounters. He chuckled aloud. Unashamed as there was no one to hear but the bare branches of the trees around him.

As happy as he was in his life he had felt it was time to spend at least a walk alone. The ground began to slope upward and he realized with no small amount of pleasure that he was headed up toward the top of the rock ledge that he had been eyeing earlier. It seemed to him that ledges were a good place to contemplate one’s life. He laughed at himself again. He had come far from his dramatic days of brooding on cliff’s edges.

As he broke from the trees he was greeted by a gust of chilly wind and a wonderful view of the woodlands below. Most of the trees had finished shedding their leaves so the view wasn’t as lush as it once would have been but was still no less rewarding. He looked toward the November sky where he could see rain clouds gathering in the distance. He thought he saw movement in the endless gray above him but he couldn’t be sure.

:233

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:00 pm
Aldora was lounging contentedly on the top of a rather comfortable rock ledge just enjoying the view of the clouds and sky, the lovely lush valley below, and contemplating what to do next in her life. There were always so many options! It was sometimes difficult to choose.

Lost in her pondering it took her a moment to realize that she was hearing...Hoofbeats? Who would be coming up here? Normally she didn't run into anyone else on these secluded ridges that she liked so much.

Standing slowly she perked up her ears and moved toward the sound, looking around trying to see if she could find the source of the noise. Scanning the area she thought she might have seen a glimpse of her father.
But no. It couldn't be could it?
It had been a great while since she had seen him, as she had inherited his wandering spirit, so was always off on adventures of her own whilst he was on his.

But what if it was?
She started toward the sound to see if what she had thought was there really true. As she got what she felt was close enough she quietly said "Eldrin?..Father? Is that you?"

WC: 201

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:38 pm
User ImageEldrin’s deer ears flicked. He could have sworn he had just heard his name on the wind. Very softly. Then the whisper of Father reached his ears and he knew he wasn’t hearing things this time. He looked around and his sharp eyes spotted the form of his daughter not too far away. Had he walked past her and not noticed? Silly him.

“Aldora!” He called happily to her. “My gift! How have you been?” He moved toward where she was emerging. “How funny that we both ended up here at the same time.” As he drew near he nuzzled her withers and mane affectionately. “I would have thought this time of year you would be spending time somewhere. . . Warmer.” He winked at her. “So What brings you to this neck of the woods. I myself am just here briefly. Flidais needed to meet up with someone for something or other so I tagged along. Though I’ve been considering heading back up to my cave. It’s nearly time. Winter is almost here.”

He was elated to see his daughter. He knew that her hooves were as itchy as his own so it was a real treat when their paths crossed. It really drove home the guidance of the spirits when such situations arose. He was learning more and more how to listen with that sense that wasn’t quite a sense. When he managed to do it it always seemed he was rewarded with something such as this meeting.

:250

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers