Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ PRP ] Monster High (Rhys/Brenley)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:13 pm
He wasn't used to being so small...as in small enough that door knobs were things he had to reach up for. He wasn't a child, but this golem was tiny. Or at least it was for Rhys, who was reaching up for the door to a room he wanted to go into, unsure if it was a classroom, the janitor's closet, the bathroom--were bathrooms even a thing in Halloween?--or someone else's room. He was just curious and there to learn as much as he could about this place. So far, so good; no one really gave him any trouble and he didn't get in anyone's face in an overtly aggressive way.

Truth be told, he felt too small for that.

So he reached for the doorknob, tilting a little with the effort. "C'mon..." he strained, glaring up at his goal. "Just...a little...higher..."

Rhys in Golem
Roll -- small male demon. Ice demon, 3'11", eskimo-esque outfit.

xSmerdle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:10 am
Brenley had only really returned to Amityville about a month ago, and even then he was only Amityville-adjacent, having chosen to take his ancient, witchy mentor's spare room rather than face what might have become of his dorm. The purpose of his presence here today was twofold: to find his way into Mr. Darcy's damned classroom and to submit a student teaching proposal. Enchanting potions. It would make an excellent supplement to...

The reaper paused, silently watching the tiny demon's struggle. He was going to help, he just wasn't quite sure how to go about it without getting kicked in the shins. Eventually he settled on,

"Do you need assistance?" His toneless voice didn't suggest that he found the other's predicament amusing or otherwise. His sarcastic eyebrows might have, but his voice did not.

_ p a o cx
sorry it took me a while to decide who to bring <3

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:08 pm
The voice gave him a start, so much so that he lost his balance, tilted forward and ate the Door. The impact was so strong, too, that he got sent stumbling back, landing with a relatively quiet thud. For a demon so blue, his face had suddenly become so very, very red. In part because of the pain, in part because of the embarrassment, but he took his time in recovering.

It was hard to hold his tongue from the flurry of profanities he was so used to letting loose at times like this, but he did his best and muttered a lot of it under his breath. Instead he muttered, "Not now, I ********' don't," and got himself up off of the floor, then hurriedly dusted off his pants. "Gonna try again in a sec--"

That was about when he looked up and found he was face to face with this student's knees. So he looked up and up...and then stepped back because his neck didn't bend back far enough that he could see this guy's face.

"--ond. Holy s**t, you're tall."

And he extended a small hand...up. "R...iley. You are...?"

Smerdle
Apologies for the wait as well. Still adjusting, also no table at home so getting up the motivation to do tags is a challenge. lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:47 am
He couldn't say he had ever received an introduction that was preceded by a comment on his height, but Bren brushed past it for the moment and took Riley's hand in his own for a brief, businesslike shake.

"Brenley. I graduated from Amityville some time ago, but I suppose I can't stay away." He tried to remain casual as he reclaimed his hand and took a step toward the door, opening it for the demon without comment. "How are you liking it here? Any... strange dreams?"

_ p a o cx
take yo time
i am the queen of inappropriately long waits between tags
pls forgive

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers