Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Naiadpalooza ORP]: Homecoming Inauguration (see page 14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vera, of course, was among the first to find out about the party; why wouldn't she be? She was a lady-in-waiting(-now-in-the-dining-room) in more than name.

A few privileges, such as being in the know, were par for the course.

Course it took longer than normal for her to find out. Boo.

And she didn't get a cool job like her boo. More boo. Boo hoo.

Not that she was pouting for very long; there was so much more too do! Like attending to the guests (oh there were so many) or her family (oh still so many) or even these strange creatures that kept appearing (were they guests too? no matter). Thankfully, while some one her friends (boo Tox you vixen) and her husband were off doing special errands, her little granddaughter-in-training (to be a lady) was here helping! What a good girl she was; all of them were! Oh how her boy had done so well raising the little ones into astounding adults (unlike him; she'd heard he was playing hooky from the official court musical ensemble and was probably trying to woo a pretty fin or two). Tariel help him; hopefully that Kel could find him and smack some sense into him again.

Oh yeah, when was the last time she'd seen Moana? Vera made a mental note to say hi sometime.

As Kerriana appeared, the older naiad smiled warmly and placed a firm hand on her shoulder. "Yes, quite fantastic indeed. Also, it's just Vera dear." The words came so naturally, it was almost like they were rehearsed.

Shicala
Kerianna

Quote:
See here for my pae in attendance and feel free to quote me to interact with one!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 pm
Dun dun, dun dun, dun un. Eyes narrowed as the head scout followed a lead. Right past the food table he spotted floating sunlight. That had be trouble, that didn't belong down here! Her pointy spikes and overly seethrough what ever those were, they weren't normal.

Though alot around him was a lot less normal. This had to be reported! Puncuating that statement, he lifted a half eaten skewer in a dramatic fashion. Still carrying six others he followed behind the suspicious possibly female through the crowd.

Daisicle
Chromis sees Hvatbera poor lucky girl

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:54 pm
Hjortur, being an actual contributing member of naiad society these days, and a court musician no less, was more in the know than the average pae. After all, he was supposed to be playing for the guests in attendance.

Supposed to.

He wouldn't be himself at all if he just went and forwent a party just to play some prerehearsed music.

No.

His natural place was to frolic and make merry in the dance room, improvising with his flute to match the music and really liven everyone up. That would make this into a truly fun time for everynaiad, even the lovely lady here by his side. Smiling brightly at Kel, he reached down to take one of her hands into his own and squeeze it with some degree of force before excitedly pulling her forward. He knew how nervous she was - between his own personal knowledge and his mother's incessant gossip, he pretty much knew the whole situation and why she was hesitant to visit the palace - but now wasn't the time to worry about that.

This was the time for fun.

And, perhaps, time to make her blush a bit more in that adorable way of hers. He may or may not have a plan in mind to get her to loosen up a bit if seeing her ex was too much stimulation for her.

Menelie
Kelebek

Everyone
See here for my pae in attendance and feel free to quote me to interact with one!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:10 pm
Domini had heard the call, not really wanting to follow it and more wanting to keep to himself, but it was unrelenting, and so he had gone in the direction that it was coming from and saw what he liked the least.

Crowds.

Great. Apparently something big is going on and everyone was invited. Couldn't they have just sent out some announcements? He thought to himself as he sighed and slowly followed the crowd inside of the palace.

It got worse.

This palace clearly hadn't been made for every single naiad pae of any sort to come, and people were practically swimming on top of each other just to get around. He considered himself lucky that people swam away at the sight of him. Sometimes, it was good to have such poisonous stingers. One could easily part crowds if they wanted to. He sighed looking around the room. He wasn't particularly hungry, and it seemed that the food table was being ravaged anyway, and so took this time to explore around the palace, at least to whatever rooms were opened to them.

For his part, Silur did what he was known for. He sidled into the palace quietly, sticking to the walls, metaphorically and literally, as he looked around to see if he could join in the 'festivities'. He had heard the call of course, and had wandered over here, but he was curious as to what it was all about and to see just who else had come which was... everyone apparently.

Fine then, he would just go over and take a few snacks. It was easier for him to slip a few tentacles around the others, slipping a few of them in and quickly taking a snack from all of the plates that looked good.

He only hoped he wouldn't accidentally be eating any calamari.

Leone wasn't too sure about this place. After all, he hadn't really explored much of the area outside of where the selkie usually hung out. So following the call had been... different. He hadn't felt anything like it before, and he supposed it was okay to follow, as the rest seemed to want to go to, but he did remind himself that it could lead to danger.

Luckily it hadn't, but it instead had lead to a very crowded palace that he seemed to be stuck in, staying against one of the pillars in the room, almost afraid to try and talk to anyone else in case he might accidentally bump someone and make them angry.

Seamus was here for one thing and one thing only, besides getting the call.

The ladies.

And there were so many of them! And so many beautiful ones too! He had to contend himself with waiting though, as he didn't want to approach them and scare them off right away. He was a Teros, and while that made him look great, his spines meant that he could accidentally poison someone, not something that many of the ladies looked too kindly upon. But what could he do about it? They were a line of defense, made him look great, and he liked to show them off quite a bit.

He swum around, wondering if he could find one of the ladies to talk to. Perhaps start a conversation. Compliments always worked, right?

Quote:
Like my first 3, these 4 are also up for interaction!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:25 pm
What a peculiar place this was.

Swimming slowly, gracefully, just like the wonderful and beautiful naiad she was, Hvatbera was looking in awe at the new and strange features of the palace and its paeple. Her fins fluttered behind her with the currents. To think that these strange-looking fish had artisans that could make something of this caliber... Why, she was almost impressed with them.

Shame it had been such a dreadfully long journey; my, how much trouble it had caused her!

Luckily, it wasn't as if she was alone, as quite a few acquaintances had joined her in the travel. Conversation did always make the time pass more quickly, after all. Perhaps some of these other ones would be able to hold their own in some delighful prose?

No, no... Silly Hvatbera, there you go again, getting your hopes up that you might find an intellectual out there among this horde of sea monkeys. How preposterous!

Reaching down, she gingerly took a shrimp puff from a waiters' plate. Shame they wouldn't be able to join the festivities at this rate. And what were these peculiar floating bubbles of red and white? As she pondered, she plopped the entire hors d'oeuvre into her pretty little mouth.

Not bad.

EvilSilverDragon
Chromis

Everyone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:58 pm
Decha quirked an eyebrow as he heard a voice behind him: 'the most spectacular fins'? The male twirled to face the pae that was stalking him, his fins were even more of a spectacle as he turned around and they swished delicately in the water. He wasn't quite sure what to make of the pae that he found himself facing, with its strange back fins. This other male was not something special to look at, despite his attention-grabbing colors, his fins lacked any character at all. It was no wonder the male was drawn to his fins, Decha was gorgeous.

Decha decided that he had no need to feel threatened by the other male, there was a clear winner here if a lady naiad came around. The male flared his fins in pride. "You were saying?" Decha asked with both his eyebrows raised now.

evilsilverdragon

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:43 pm
User Image
Ayu looked around and marveled at all the things around them. There were so many wonderful looking Pae about. All of them smiling, enjoying themselves, mingling... She found herself smiling in excitement of it all and blushed a bit, biting at her lower lip. "There's so many here...!" she breathed and then giggled.

Octavius chuckled and patted her hand in his. "Yes. Lots of individuals..." He also marveled, but was less star-struck than she was.

"Looks like a party!" she beamed then bumped hips with her love with a giggle. "I wonder what the occasion is?"

Octavius blinked, looking around a moment with a shrug. "I don't know, but no one is stopping us..." He bumped her back with a grin. "Stay here, I'll go grab us some food." He peeled away from her to scavenge the food tables.

Ayu was beside herself, completely in awe of everything. She looked around at everyone around her and made a motion to make sure her hair was still comparably decent and her markings were pristine. She'd definitely stand out as a brighter and more vibrant individual than most, her markings likely to hypnotize a pae or two, but that was just a normal day.

She kept herself close to a pillar, one of her suckered limbs latched onto the surface of it to keep herself grounded and not wander while waiting for Octavius to return with their food.

Octavius quickly made his way to the food tables and began filling a plate. He was polite and didn't shove anyone over or nudge anyone aside. He also flashed a smile or two to some of the others in the vicinity.

Akira floated cautiously into the palace, following the steady stream of others seeming to swim in that direction once she neared it. She'd felt the pulsing pull to come here long ago. Seemed others had felt the same. Many... many others...

Her brow furrowed a bit, seeing other Darya females scattered about. She made mental notes to keep her distance from them, but pressed further into the palace to further investigate. What exactly was that pull she felt? Why did it bring her here? And why in all of the deep blue ocean did she have to stumble across a party in the middle of it?!

She drifted her way into a room and sighed, not noticing that she was drifting into someone else entirely. With a small and unsuspecting bump, she collided (softly) into a naiad who seemed to eep quietly in surprise. She immediately flared her fins and turned on the poor guy, eyes glaring at him in warning. "Hey! Watch where you're going!"

User Image
Fabio took a deep breath as he entered the palace. There were so many Naiad in attendance this evening! And sooo many new faces! He glanced quickly over himself to make sure he looked alright. All his scales were cleaned and shiny, his hair was recently brushed and elegantly put up without appearing too girly...

He flicked his tail with some uncertainty. This was a far bigger turn out than he was anticipating, but he was definitely not going to pass up an opportunity to go to a party at the palace! He found himself drifting lazily off to the side of the room so he was unfortunately lost in the goings on elsewhere to notice that he'd wound up in the path of another. He brushed scales with another and caught himself eeping softly and whirling to apologize and coil from the seemingly already upset female.

He bit his lip a bit as she told him to watch where he was going and bowed his head quickly and apologetically. "Sorry! I wasn't paying attention! Really! Don't mind me!" he chuckled nervously and quickly zipped to another part of the room away from the angry .... but fancy looking Naiad... thing... Wait... Was she a Naiad?! She looked... different! He marveled at her fan-like fins from afar briefly before turning his dark violet eyes back to the rest of the crowds nearby.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:24 am
Tavian jumped, getting covered in kelp cakes. The okten looked around, spotting the clawed beauty that showered him in food. Green eyes widened in pleasure as he squirmed his way up to her. "Thank you food the food!" He was honored, and of course, holding as many kelp cakes as his tentacles could carry. Mostly a few very twisted tentacles holding a plate or two. "It's delicious. Did you try one?" Tavian squeaked, offering her one of his treasured kelp cakes.

EvilSilverDragon
Tavian -> Ebby

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:34 am
Kelebek couldn't help but be at least a little caught up in Hjortur's energy. She let herself be tugged along and even giggled a little. If anyone could make her forget her nervousness, it was him.

There were so many colors and sounds in the palace already, and with more naiad showing up every minute, Kelebek felt her heart beating faster. She scanned the room for...familiar faces, intentionally avoiding the part of the room where she knew the Queen would be. She noted Toli here already, which made sense as he was part of the guard. She hoped he'd be able to enjoy the party at least a little--at least he liked crowds and gatherings. She also saw Moana and Zoran, and thought she'd caught a glimpse of Anxo and Mnemo, though they both were more hesitant about the palace. Anxo did stick out among the rest of the naiad--one only had to look for the pair of legs--and it was still a bit of a sensitive spot with him.

Kelebek turned back toward Hjortur and started to say something about having seen her children, but then did a double-take and her attention snapped back to the growing crowd. Naiad of all shapes and sizes had gathered, many with strange and beautiful tails and fins and other features. She couldn't help but stare--she'd never seen naiad the likes of these before!

"Now...I know I don't come to the palace often," she finally said, "But...these naiad are new, right?" She watched a pair with tentacles instead of tails undulate past them and looked back to Hjortur. "They haven't always been here, right?" She blinked a few times to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her.

Daisicle
Hjortur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ariel swam between various naiads looking around excitedly, soon her eyes landed on the food table at one side of the room and her eyes lit right up. There on the table almost as if to tease her piled high on a plate was a land-dwellers food, one she had grown to enjoy immensly. The merwoman swam over quickly stopping next to the eight legged okten and with her dinglehopper clasped between her two hands in front of her chest, she squeeled happily "oh my oh my oh my! I cannot believe it!" she didn't even see exactly what the okten was eatting but she used a single hand to pluck a strawberry off the top of the pile and turned to him "Aren't they wonderful! You must try!" she said showing him the plump red strawberry before popping it into her mouth.
Seruta
@Octavius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ninat took a moment to right herself before looking to see exactly who she'd grabbed to stop from falling. "So sorry so sorry" she repeated a few times "I am okay, I didn't hurt you did I?" she was looking up and down the pae in front of her looking for injuries. "I'm such a clutz" she knew it and she was willing to admit it no matter what. The Okten eventuall had her eyes on the female's face instead of checking for injuries.
Tartara Seabreeze
@Erytheia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The firm hand on her shoulder did at least serve to calm the female slightly, though inside she was still teeming with excitement. "Yes Ma'am" she replied also said in what seemed practised ease. She looked from the crowd around them towards Vera, the lady whom she tried to imitate all the time. "What do you need me to do Ma'am" she asked having finished the last task she'd been given a while previous to the majority of the new unfamiliar naiad arrivals.
Daisicle
@Vera

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Marije caught up to her flighty friend stopping beside her. She too took in the sight of the many many naiad arriving at the palace, "Wow, that's a lot of naiad" she was pretty sure neither of them had ever seen so many in their lives. "We are sure to meet a lot of new friends.. at least I would hope" she looked at Europa "just remember, we have to be careful we don't know any of these naiads" she warned once again being the overly cautious Mylio she always was.
Conis
@europa

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote:
These Pae Are Also At The Party If Anyone Wants To Interact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cora
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cindel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oswald
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ahi (note he has no idea whats going on in this event)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zaba
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zaphyrus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stella Maris
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lebison

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:16 am
User Image
Octavius blinked as another of the new and odd creatures sidled up to him at the food table and started marveling at the food with him. He smiled at the woman beside him and watched her bite into one of the strange foods. "That good, huh?"

He searched the table briefly until he spotted the same red fruits and plucked one for himself. He popped a smaller one in his mouth and then nearly melted. "Oh wow!" he breathed once the fruit was gone. "That is amazing!"

He quickly gathered a few more of the fruits, adding them to his plate before h chuckled and moved just a smidge closer to her side. "What else is good?" he asked in one of his calm yet suave tones. Before, his plate only had the basics of the sea dweller's food. Things he knew him and Ayu would eat, but now that there was an exotic looking beauty showing him newer things to nibble, she had caught his full on attention. Hook, line and sinker!

Ayu stayed by the pillar for a moment before her stomach rumbled a bit and she frowned. Where was he?

She floated up slightly to look out over all the heads and quickly spotted his familiar head at the food tables still. She then noticed him talking and getting close with another female and she giggled softly to herself with a roll of her eyes. That scoundrel was at it again!

Giggling again, she slid down the pillar and made her way over to the food table. She let one of her tendrils briefly tap one of his and began filling up a plate of her own further down.

Octavius felt the tap and smiled softly. He knew that code. He kept his attention directed towards Ariel for the time being, not seeming to lose his focus - or his flirting stance - with her at all.

Shicala
Octavius -> Ariel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ariel's mouth was full of yet another strawberry and her free hand holding two more when the eight tentacled male tried the self same fruit and agreed with her. "Wat elff?" she asked with her mouth full. She looked over the spread in front of her and swallowed her mouthful, "Uhm those look kinda familiar" she said pointing to other land dwelling treats with her dinglehopper that she recognized. Truthfully she didn't recognize a lot of the food in the spread though some was familiar. She didn't notice the second okten pass behind them as she ate and swallowed another smaller strawberry from her hand leaving only one more in her hand as she pointed out one or two more things from the table that looked good "Honestly I only know some of this food" she admitted in a cheery voice which contained her energy and excitement to try them all.
seruta
> Octavius

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:32 am
Octavius gave a chuckle and plucked a few of the small pieces of food. "Let's try it then!" he grinned and popped a raspberry next. "Mmm..." he nearly melted again. "Wow, that's just as amazing!" he seemed to beam and picked up another.

"Here, beautiful!" he offered, holding the berry up close to her lips. "Try this one!"

Shicala
Octavius -> Ariel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ariel watched the stranger pluck a few different items from the table, she watched him eat another small treat and enjoy it, and then he offered her one. She opened her mouth accepting the small fruit with her lips and straightened up even more as the juices tickled her tastebuds "Mmmmm what is that" she questioned after she swallowed leaning forward towards other small fruits piled in neat little piles on plates artistically arranged on the table.
seruta
> Octavius

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:29 pm

Marina's tail flicked downward to lazily propel herself forward.
So this was where that annoying feeling was leading them huh? As her motion came to a halt she straightened herself upright and folded her claws as she looked around the dinning room. She sneered slightly as she rolled her eyes. That...guy was such a pain in the carapace. "Oh look, isn't that your cousin Fred on those crackers? I should talk to the chef and see if he won't add you to the menu as well. It would make everyone so much happier." A little motivation never hurt anyone and if anyone knew how to push his buttons, it was her.

As quickly as her snide remark ended her brain was thinking of their next step. They needed a new territory since that stupid...Whatever it was...Pull uprooted them from their perfect territory. She couldn't believe they gave up everything for...For this! She even thought she saw another one of their kind here! Well she'd have to act fast to claim the best for them...Even if he was slower than growing algae!

"If you move any slower the water will freeze." Good for nothing...How in the great big ocean did she, the pinnacle of perfection, end up tethered to the likes of him.

DaemonGabrielle
IT BEGINS! They aren't ready for this.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas