Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Naiadpalooza ORP]: Homecoming Inauguration (see page 14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:27 pm
Triton grumbled, seeing his daughters run off after whatever, or whoever, caught their fancies. He rubbed his eyes, trying not to let his frustration show. He loved them deeply, more than life itself, but they were all grown mermaids. They knew to watch out for themselves, and if anything ever happened to them, he'd take care of it. He was always there for them, no matter what. He couldn't help but sigh, only to startle a little when someone approached him.

The former king cracked an eye to look at the female that was offering him what he was sure was more than a bite to eat. "The food?" He tilted his head, looking at her. He had the idea she was trying to offer something else. At least, that smile told a different story. But, this was a strange place, and his daughters were off doing.. Whatever. The least the king could do was to enjoy himself. A little. "Sounds delightful." He gave a very mustached smile to the woman before him. Her strikingly bold colors caught him off guard. She was beautiful. Even if she did have the same tentacles that wretched Ursula did. But then, this enchanting mermaid before him didn't look a thing like her.

The muscled merman carefully chose a piece of her offering, brushing his fingers against her wrist in the process. "Thank you." He winked, hoping he was returning her offering appropriately. Oceans surrounding them, he had no idea how to do this flirt thing anymore.

Seruta
Triton -> Ayu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:48 pm
Decha paused thoughtfully, looking at the strange backfins on the other, seeing their potential merit now that they had been pointed out. "Perhaps..." he said, not humble enough to fully admit that there was some benefit to the lackluster fins.

He gladly accepted the compliment though, yes he was quite stunning. Wait a second... it had seemed the other was implying that his only purpose was to get attention, while the other had practical uses. Decha was more than just a pretty face, he had brawn as well. At least, he liked to think he did, but he certainly was more show than anything. "Yes, well..." But the male failed to come up with a sufficient comeback... even if he thought he had brawn, his fins still were for show to make him look larger and more intimidating.

evilsilverdragon

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:13 am
Ayu seemed to blush a bit, but her smile never dropped. She dipped her head in a slight sort of bow to him and giggled faintly. "You're very welcome."

"I..."
She bit her lip shyly as if holding back another giggle. Cheeks already turning a brighter pink. She wasn't as acclimated to this sort of thing as Octi was. How he ever held such confidence in wooing others, she'd never know. "I'd be willing to share more if I'm not distracting you from someone important...?"

Oh, she hoped he was alone! Wait... that sounded horrible! But, she knew what she meant! She'd rather not have to fight for his attention tonight! Later, perhaps it'd be allowed, but tonight? Pheh!

She quickly shifted her body so it half twirled to place her at his side, her blue eyes now glancing up at him sideways to wait for his answer.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Ayu -> King Triton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:43 am
User Image
Anxo, too, felt the Call, though he did not know what it was. He wanted and needed to go to the gathering, but like his wife, his shy nature made him reluctant to leave the safety of their home. News of strained relations with the surface-dwellers had reached them even here, and though Anxo knew his lineage was a proud one, the fact remained that he was half-Angel. He didn't want all those eyes on him, abnormal as he was, and he certainly didn't want anyone thinking he was around to cause trouble. Curse these awful legs!

User Image
Like her sister, Xoana was eager to get out and see what all this fuss was about. Though she tried to persuade their parents to come with them, eventually she left with Pax when they wouldn't budge. "Scaredy-fish," she said to her dad, sticking her tongue out before leaving.

Xoana couldn't help but stare agape at the sights, the sounds, the colors of the grand party! She'd never seen anything like this in her life, and it was wonderful! If possible the royal family held her attention for even less than it did her sister. She was fascinated with the huge diversity of naiad gathered. "I never knew we came in so many shapes!" she agreed with Pax. "Let's get mom and dad both!"

Anxo had finally given in to his daughters' prodding (he could never resist them anyway) and followed them to the party, arm in arm with his mate. Her presence steadied him, though he knew she was as nervous as he. Anxo took a deep breath and puffed out his chest as they entered, preparing for the worst but determined to be strong for Mnemo.

Imagine Anxo's surprise when the party didn't stop when he entered. He knew he was a freak, but it appeared there was simply...too much going on for anyone to notice him. Yet. It didn't take long, however, for Anxo to be pulled under by the many shapes and sizes of naiad gathered. He looked at Mnemo in wonder. "Did you know that....that there were so many kinds of naiad? I had...no idea..."

He did note, with some bitterness, that at least they all still had fins. Still, it was comforting to know that perhaps he wouldn't be the strangest-looking one there. Some even had tentacles instead of tails!

Xoana, now satisfied that their parents were here finally, took the opportunity to look around and really take in the sights. There were so many beautiful naiad in attendance! She sighed over the majestic presence of the Queen, the graceful movements of certain tentacled naiad, the ornate fins of others, and...her gaze lingered over many of the male naiad in attendance. She couldn't help it--she didn't get out much.

It was tempting to zip off and leave her family behind, but the thought made her nervous as well. She looped an arm through Pax's. "What shall we do first?" she asked. Xoana personally hoped she could find an attractive male to dance with...it would be so romantic!

Antidia
Mnemo & Pax

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ariel followed the eight legged naiad to the table and settled into the chair he pulled out for her. She set her plate on the table plucking a strawberry from the plate and moved to put it in her mouth. Before she had it in her mouth she heard Octavius' words "They are amazing, I love them just love them love them so yummy" she told him excitedly.
seruta
> Octavius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Much like Kel's family, Hjortur's was also all abouts in the water, swimming here and there. Kerianna - now apprenticing (or was she a proper lady now?) under his mother - appeared to be having some fun together. They were just about always together these days, and he was sure his mother took delight in the newfound attention. That, and how much she doted upon the littler ones; were his grandchildren here anywhere?

Or, their grandchildren, his and Kel's, as it were...

It was a bit odd that they'd have grandchildren before children when he thought about it, so he chose not to. No more children for him. Nope. He was free to live joyfully and without responsibility while watching the others while slacking off in the background now. Even now, his old habits were quickly coming back with his playing hooky. (they wouldn't mind if he made up some nonsense about his playing in the crowd. probably).

At Kel's comment, he actually looked more closely at those in attendance and blinked more than a few times. His dumbfoundness clear on his face.

"Nope, Never seen anything like em in my life." And he had had quite the opportunity to see just about every kind of pae by now. "I suppose they must have felt the pull too."

Menelie
Kelebek

"Well, Kerriana..." the older naiad's tone was almost teasing as she pat her granddaughter's shoulder yet again, finishing it with a squeeze.

"How about we go get something to drink; I've got a craving for some of that delightful drink from the surface - wine, was it?" she laughed lightly and gave the girl a wink. "Who says we cannot be proper ladies-in-waiting-while-drinking-a-little?" More than anything, she wanted to take advantage of little-Keri's excitement to get her to let loose a bit more and go have some fun! This was a party, a grand gathering. Sure, they were also here professionally, but it was made clear they were to enjoy themselves as well. It wasn't as if they were somenaiad in here.

Shicala
Kerianna

Hvatbera was taking joy in slowly choosing which morsel to sample next when a naiad (where in the sea had he even come from) appeared before her. Her features displayed her initial confusion, but soon they dissolved into a warm, empathetic smile as she clapped her hands softly together and nodded.

Oh how delightful!

The court here kept a fool on hand!

And what a dedicated performance! Really, he must have worked hard on his art to be able to act with such silence.

When he finished, she smiled brightly and clapped her hands together in applause. "Well done, well done! Bravo! To think there was such a quality of entertainment staff here in this area; color me absolutely, pleasantly surprised! First such tasty hors d'oeuvres and now a brilliant performance by the court fool... Oh I must personally thank the hostess for the evening." Clapping her hands once more together, nodding as she decided on her course of action, she inquired further. "Might you show me where your employer is so I can properly express my thanks?"

EvilSilverDragon
Chromis

Quote:
See here for my pae in attendance and feel free to quote me to interact with one!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm
Great, she found another overly happy male, just her luck. Irritation knotted around her shoulder blades. Rolling her shoulders back and forth did little ease the discomfort all of this was causing her. Any minute the tension would go to a headache, she could feel it.

"With lack of survival skills some have, one can never be too careful." Comment was directed to the Mylio likely out there causing a headache for someone else for a change. This would almost be good if it didn't mean she might have to bail him out. Again.

The octopae was lucky, Ebirah was too busy being annoyed and cautious to notice the offense of getting closer to her. Where did she find the food? Looking back to the speckled male, she answered simply, "The unadorned ones with the silver tray bumped into me, he lost the tray and it floated down." It wasn't a big deal beyond irritation that the other was so careless as to bump into her!

Gritting her teeth a moment, she continued to answer his question, "From the east, far east. I'd still be there if the overly enthusiastic flounder hadn't insisted on following the pull." Pull was the best term for whatever that was that drew them all here. By herself she could ignore it, but Irwin was helpless on his own so she had to go. Really she was too kind for her carapace.

Pleased as seaweed pie to figure out the other, Irwin had happily sated the curiosity, "We each have our own benefits and strengths, it is the beauty of it all!" Those words accompanied a dramatic arm gestures in celebration "whoo!" Purely joy and excitement, the mylio started off to go investigate another type of beauty. "Have a great party, its amazing!" How long had it been since he was around so many pae? Even longer since he'd had fun without the grumpylobster looking out for him

The grilling interrogation session was perhaps too rough for such a pretty lady. Really, he was almost feeling bad as he started asking his list question. Pretty ladies should be treated nicer then the bombardment of questions.

Wait, what was he asking? Oh she was clapping! Over joyed to get the attention and the claps, Chromis did a full back-flip as the sound faded. Pride in his chest puffed out until he suddenly puffed out his cheeks again. Indignation he mouthed off telling her he was no fool! He was the best scout the Captain ever had! He was amazing, clearly she just wasn't understanding how lucky she was to talk with the head scout himself!

Hands on his hips, it took him a few seconds to decide what he wanted to do. It was actually a great idea, really. He'd take her to the Captain and he'd tell her how amazing he was! Captain would tell her to answer his questions. Swimming up a spell with a powerful tail movement he made a wait gesture with one index finger before turning sharply to go find the Captain.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Ebby to Octavian

Wolfs heart
Irwin to Decha

Daisicle
Chromis to Hvatbera

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:38 pm
Octavius chuckled a bit as he popped another strange morsel into his mouth. And wow! The flavors just kept popping! Pleased with this new one, he gathered another small one and held it up for her. "Try this one next!" he beamed, one of his tentacles casually brushing against her arm.

He waited until she tried it and gave her reaction before tilting his head. "You are truly a beautiful creature..." he seemed to muse and leaned on a propped up hand as if marveling her. "Are you from around here, by chance?"

Shicala
Octavius -> Ariel

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Keri smiled widely and looked from Vera towards the food and beverage area. "That certainly sounds like a wonderful idea" she told her adoptive grandmother and mentor. In all truth the female had never partook in the wine drink Vera was refering to but the younger female was willing to try about anything at least once. She waited a moment for Vera to head in the direction of the beverages and then she too moved to get a beverage. She looked at the pouches set out on the table and after a moment selected a deep red one.
Daisicle
@Vera

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ariel swallowed the strawberry she'd been eatting and took the fruit the male held out to her, she looked it over a moment, wanting to memorize the appearance of all the amazing new foods she was trying before she popped it in her mouth. "Oh wow yummy!" she exclaimed a moment later wiggling a little in her seat.

The mermaid looked over at the crowd spotting a couple of her sisters and her father amongst them before looking back at the male. "No actually I'm not, I'm from a place far from here. I came here with my sisters and my father" she explained to him. "Are you from here?" she asked leaning lightly on the table interested in his story as much as any other.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:14 pm
Decha gave a shake of his head (making his beautiful head fins ripple) as the strange finned naiad went on. The other male was as strange as his appearance would make you think. "Yes... you too." He said, still sounding somewhat stunned by their interaction. Oh well, it was no matter. Decha slowly returned to swimming in the direction he had been going in before, exploring this strange new place he had been drawn too.

evilsilverdragon

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Conis

Obsessive Hoarder

39,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:30 pm
Shicala

Europa nodded, she surveyed the scene a bit further before wondering aloud, "What is this place? Why are there so many other Naiad here?" she clutched her satchel tightly to her chest, "What if they don't like me? What if they're vicious..." the naiad turned suddenly to her friend, dropping her satchel and looming as menacingly as she could, "WHAT IF THEY'RE CANNIBALS?!!"

Giggling, the hopeless adventurer scooped up her satchel of treasures and glided smoothly to Marije's side, "Nah, I don't really think they'll eat us... but so many of them, I'll admit, I'm a little intimidated... I bet they'll be fun! Friendly! Welcoming! All that! We should go look!" with a flourishing twirl around her companion, she slid effortlessly forward through the water, "I bet we're missing out on something fun RIGHT NOW!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:48 am
"Your boyfriend is lucky. You care about him a lot." Tavian smiled, succeeding his his goal of wrapping a tentacle around her shell. Yes, he liked this. She was a good pinchy. The octopus was content in his lot to listen to her. She was wonderfully grumpy.

"Unadorned ones? Oh, you mean the fish with the trays!" He squeaked, blinking as she made the connection for him. He was being desperately dull tonight, but he couldn't help it. After so long of swimming to answer this call, he wanted to lay back, relax, and enjoy whatever party seemed to be being thrown right now. Or maybe, enjoy the lovely lady-fish he had his suckers attached to. Either way, he was a very content okten.

EvilSilverDragon
Tavian ->Ebby

Triton tried not to smirk. Perhaps there was a good reason they had all been called to this place. If this beauty before him was any indication... "The only important one here is you." The former king smiled, bowing. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Ki-" He paused, thinking better of that. What kingdom did he have anymore? "Triton. Just Triton." It was a bit of a depressing thought, but he still had his daughters. They were really what he counted the most important. Sure, he would love to see more of their friends, family, or even just their people, but above all else, all 7 of his daughters were alive and healthy.

"May I ask your name?" The king asked, wondering just what to call this beauty. Oceans abound, he could stare at those swirls all day long...

Seruta
King Triton -> Ayu

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:23 am
Ayu smiled softly, the blush still clinging to her face as she giggled a bit. "Ayu." She started the slipped an arm into his as she gave a small dip of a bow herself. "Ayu Atalantis. And it's a pleasure to meet you, Triton."

She had caught onto his half slip and spotted his momentary shift in expression. Though she wasn't generally one to pry, it did intrigue her some. Looking over his face and features, she spotted the crown atop his head. Did he mean to say King? Oh, now that was a story she needed to hear! But later, perhaps.

Giving his arm the faintest of hugs - poor girl was still a bit shy, but obviously willing to combat that for more time to get to know him - she looked up at him again. "Should we find a place to sit? Get to know each other a little better?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Ayu -> King Triton

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:34 am
Octavius chuckled as she tried it but soon shook his head with a sigh. "Sadly, no. We come from the deep ocean. Our home was a bit destroyed, but then we felt this... pull? Like something was calling us. And we ended up here."

He gathered another morsel off his plate and tried it. Damn, this food was so good! And his company was just as amazing. "Sisters and father, you say?" He asked picking another fruit. "How many sisters? And are they all here?" He asked. He hadn't done much in the way of looking around since he started talking to Ariel, so he hadn't yet noticed the others like her nearby.

Shicala
Octavius -> Ariel

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:22 am
[ATTINE] She shook his hand firmly, yet still light enough to come across as dainty. "It is an absolute delight meeting you, Reiner!" She responded warmly.

She couldn't help but. Notice the apprehension flashing across his delicious features. My word, this poor boy was like a blinker. Distrust everywhere. She felt sad for a moment. If only cause that meant harder work trying to get him into an alcove somewhere to really get to know him. All of him. Inch, by stunning inch.

Well, maybe she could warm him up a bit to her. Tho she was gonna have to do so at a normal, non-boob showing angle cause her back was starting to hurt.

So instead, she swam gently, so as not to scare the poor, oh so sexy dear, over to stand sode by side instead of face to face. She had a lovely side profile, so that helped too."Well. Since both of us are here, a little lost," she gave him a pointed look to show she caught that little slip up he mentioned, "and we now know each other's name. Let's get to know each other, hmm? I'm not so bad once you get to know me." she said, popping a small tart from a tray at the table and popping it in her mouth with a smile.

She hoped her warm tone yet less warm actions would put him at ease. It was hard to seduce someone who didnt trust you.

Wolfs Heart
where theres a will, there atinne

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas