Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
{ BEST OF TIH } Bring us your memories!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:22 am

As 2017 comes to a close, and 2018 begins, TiH will enter its eighth year of activity - which is almost a decade of having existed. Since then, the shop has seen some major events: from the Hunters first being introduced, to the Horsemen Islands being decimated, to the students being trapped in the Haunted House, everything has slowly and steadily come together to form this shop. There have been relationships built - both among players and characters - friendships created, homes and worlds constructed, and lives changed - both ICly and OOCly.

Which brings us here to the Best of TiH.

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:23 am

This isn't a competition with a winner. This is a chance for you to showcase your characters and your plots as it relates to TiH and the impact they've had on the shop and in your own plots and lives. We want to see what it is that you have loved about RPing here in this place we have built and the defining moments that have made your character who they are.

Please do not use this is a way to call out people, complain about the outcome of events or characters, or use it in any negative way. This is meant to be a reflection of you and your characters. They don't need to have had to have special roles or save lives or create worlds in order to have an impact; this shop was made for everyone, and it's everyone who has built it into the home it is today.

There is no limit to how many you can post as long as they're each in separate posts. And there is no restriction on what event; several people can overlap and post about the same meta, the same little mini event, the same anything. This is for everyone to participate in.

Posting a memory gives you +1 RP point. This doesn't stack; it's a one time thing!

Quote:

• Player name: WHO ARE YOU

• Characters involved: Just yours? Others? Links or images so we know who they are!

• Meta / GMed miniplot / personal miniplot involved in: Not just regular RPs or spars or everyday occurences; this is anything that is well thought out through solos, RPs, ORPs, metas, or other events!

• Small summary of events: You don't have to give us ten paragraphs, but tell us what happened in your own words!

• Why is this a Best of TiH? What happened with your character? Did this set off any plots for you? Any new connections? Let us know how this affected your character or you as a player or other characters. Tell us about why you loved this / hated it / hated to love it.

• Anything else? Sharing is caring!

[size=11][list]
[*] [b]Player name:[/b] WHO ARE YOU

[*] [b]Characters involved:[/b] Just yours? Others? Links or images so we know who they are!

[*] [b]Meta / GMed miniplot / personal miniplot involved in:[/b] Not just regular RPs or spars or everyday occurences; this is anything that is well thought out through solos, RPs, ORPs, metas, or other events!

[*] [b]Small summary of events:[/b] You don't have to give us ten paragraphs, but tell us what happened in your own words!

[*] [b]Why is this a Best of TiH?[/b] What happened with your character? Did this set off any plots for you? Any new connections? Let us know how this affected your character or you as a player or other characters. Tell us about why you loved this / hated it / hated to love it.

[*] [b]Anything else?[/b] Sharing is caring!
[/list][/size]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:24 am

Special thanks to the Admin for bringing us this world to build on.

And a very, very special thanks to all of the players, artists, RPers, coders, readers, listeners, lurkers, and everyone else who made this place into what it is today.

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:49 am
EXAMPLE POST

• Player name: kuropeco

• Characters involved: Ren, LW, Jove, Gabrian, Alessa, Tybalt

• Meta / GMed miniplot / personal miniplot involved in: The First Island meta; the beginning half, before the secondary Hunter introductory half.

• Small summary of events: Ren and the others were sent on boats over to an island, where they had to struggle to survive in their small groups. Eventually they were all killed, dissipated, and respawned back on TiH.

• Why is this a Best of TiH? This was the first real, big, impactful event for Ren, who was still a relatively new character at the time. It was also the very first time that he was ever dissipated, and he and others "died" in front of his little brother, Jove, which turned out to be very traumatic for them both because no one in TiH had died before, and no one knew what was going to happen. It helped solidify his relationship with him, as well as his friendships with the rest of his group; they became his family; it was also right before the introduction to the hunters, and became a turning point from just fun, silly RP to something more serious and more meaningful (without losing the chance to have fun, silly RP).

• Anything else? OOCly, it was kind of hilarious because Ren was the first to "die," because he was accidentally attacked twice when everyone was supposed to only be attacked once. He had to have a hasty GM intervention of healing pills, but then he died first in the next RP, while my hunter Gale was the first to die in the second half of this meta, so it became the start of a long running joke that all of my characters have to die every meta.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:35 pm

• Player name: Steal

• Characters involved: Kimberly + a lot of people no way to list them all

• Meta / GMed miniplot / personal miniplot involved in: Meta Day Zero Near the end, the rescue and wrap up.

• Small summary of events: The zombie invasion, Kim played part in the rescue of the 'humans' who were trapped in the danger zones, though she did the best she could her rescue ended up with her being yelled at.

• Why is this a Best of TiH? Kim got her first taste of rescuing someone and being in a major mission. It was a good experience to develop her and get a taste of her moods and abilities, and touching so many made it a great event. I'd do it again in a heart beat.

• Anything else? OOC:Kim really seems to have issues though, she starts off tough but seems to somehow mess things up. Love it. Others not so much love there and it makes sense. Talk about messing up others lives.
    Double OOC:
    Zero regrets in joining the shop. I love the events and chances to rp with others. I hope I can be part of many more to come, and rp with a lot more people. Thanks for everything TIH staff and players!

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:23 am

• Player name: poke mattix

• Characters involved: Astra, Jason Kenneth, Pokerus, Sludge, Jenna Kamryn, Typhis

• Meta / GMed miniplot / personal miniplot involved in: SEVEN KINGDOMS

• Small summary of events: there were seven kingdoms fighting against each other. Lots of stairs involved, and a really loud voice.

• Why is this a Best of TiH? This is one of my all time favorite metas. So much kudos to the people running those kingdoms, I had so much fun in my kingdoms ( WHITE / GOLD FTW ), and pokerus made some friends with hunters ( HI GUYS UR AWESOME <3)

• Anything else? EVERYBODY GET UP IT'S TIME TO SLAM NOW

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:31 am

• Characters involved: Astra, Jason Kenneth, Pokerus, Sludge, Jenna Kamryn, Typhis

• Meta / GMed miniplot / personal miniplot involved in: KNIGHTS

• Small summary of events: We learned about the history of the knights of the round. everyone dies

• Why is this a Best of TiH? really great plot, tons of chances to interact with everyone and ALL THE MOBS FIGHTS weeee!

• Anything else? omg I loved this meta so much, another all time fav, Hitsu/lani you guys made this amazing. Jason got a new buddy and a new time fondness for (some) of halloween, plus KNIGHTS WEEE
    poor lancelot

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:37 am

• Meta / GMed miniplot / personal miniplot involved in: Legacy

• Small summary of events: Everyone thrown into a alternate dimension that fleshed out the legacies.

• Why is this a Best of TiH? So much rp to do, so much fun things, and omg ngl THE GRAPHICS. GETTING ALL THE LITTLE ACHIVEMENTS AND NEW WEAPONS AND PRETTY AWESOME THIGNS TO DECORATE MY JOURNALS AND THE HUGE DRAGON BOSS FIGHT THAT IF YOU COMPLETED FIRST YOU GOT THIS AWESOME DRAGON RE IT WAS AMAZING /CRIES

/end gush

• Anything else? So much props to the mods, and zoo for the cute little graphics. And my raid team we did good and got the awesome loot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:38 am

• Meta / GMed miniplot / personal miniplot involved in: Defenders

• Small summary of events: Medea opened a portal to the hunter island so students could go save the captured students.

• Why is this a Best of TiH? This is the...second? time students got to interact with hunters. It's like the student's first field trip except by this time both sides have been fleshed out more, and it was great to see the dynamic between them. Pokerus got to help out saving her fellow students, while Jason fought some students after seeing them kill killzone.

• Anything else? RIP killzone

OOC: theres so much more I could add but I'll leave it these few posts, TiH is awesome and again thanks to all of you for making it awesome <3

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items