Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:23 pm
Welcome to the Black Abyss.Here there's about,8 rooms.Each for your own enjoyment,as long as it's PG-13.

The main bar room: You may notice in the main room,that there's a nice stone fireplace built into the wall.It's fair size,big enough fire.Above the mantle,a shadowed picture of a black panther siloheted by the full moon,hangs on the wall.The room seems to hold a dark enterier.a black leather couch in the center.Two chairs on either side,like an open box.In the center is a nice varnished black table.Roses are the center piece.The carpet,a fluffy black.
Near the far wall,swinging doors on either side.Is a bar.Wine glasses and such hang on a rack above the bar.6 stools infront and the main stool for the bartender in the back.A mirror hangs on the wall at the back.

The Guest Rooms: There are five guest rooms.Two master guest rooms and three..smaller.The carpet is the same in two of the rooms.One master and the other normall.The rest black hard wood.There's also a fireplace in the master bedrooms.In each guest room,there's a bathroom.Fairly sized.

The Game Room: Within the game room,there are three dart boards,two pool tables,two airhockey tables,DDR and a couple pinball mischens.The walls are a greyish color and the floor is,black hardwood.

The TV Room: Well.I know there are a few people that like to watch football games or hockey games,never been a big fan of it myself but.
Within the TV room is well.A TV.Big screen to be exact.Sound proof walls so it doesn't effect the other goings on.There's surround sound,a DVD and VHS.Also an array of movies to choos from.
There's a nice size couch and a few reclining chairs.To feel more at home.I suppose.

That's it for the rooms.

Rules:

1) Absolutly NO cybering.Honestly.Who wants to see it?Take it somewhere private.
2) Keep things to a PG-13 criteria people.
3) No spamming.
4) No flaming.
5) If you have to say something that doesn't have anything to do with your character saying it,post it OOC.
6) No bashing or flaming.
7) Do try to keep things literate or semi literate.
8 ) Spelling..I know this can be a bit of a problem for some but please..no slang.It can be very irritating at times.

That's all for the rules.

Job Positions:

Owner: Unlucky_Raven
Co-Owner:
Head Security:
Bouncers:
Bartender: Chibi-keiichi-Ed
Waiters:
Waitresses: PerpetualWolfSage
Chef:

If I've forgotten anything,notify me please.

You've reached the end of the map,here there be monsters. (That's all from me.Have fun.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:45 pm
((OCC: I hope this is ok. If not slap me and tell em i suck at RPing.. i am quite new to rping so ya be constructive ))

As he was walking around the city, job hunting as usually he notices a sign on a tavern window. " HELP WANTED " He enters to see a wonderful cozy looking bar he looks around he notices a women cleaning he approaches and ask her "Hey I see you need help and I would like to apply to be a waiter or bartender?" He stands with a slight smirk on his face and awaits a response.  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:38 pm
(( OOC: You did fine.Don't be so hard on yourself.You'll do great ^-^ ))

Raven turned and smiled at him.Looking up at him.She brushed a strand of her hair from her eyes to get a better look at him and nodded, "Yea.Sure.Bartender ok?" She smiled gently,finishing wiping down the counter before turning to him.She held out her hand, "I'm Raven."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:14 pm
*shakes her hand*

I'm Ed pleases to be working for you Raven.
Why don t you let me finish cleaning up and organizing the bar for ya?
Thank you so much for giving me this job it shall be fun.
I just hope we get some business soon *laughs softly*
I guess ill clean up and what not and get familiar with this place if you don t mind *starts to clean dust and clean the bar*  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Intempestus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:17 pm
Walking down the sidewalk, maki kicks a small pebble along with her path. It leanders as it is hit in the wrong angle, and collides with the door of what seems to be a bar, looking for assisstance.
HELP WANTED The sign says.
Maki reaches into her pocket and pulls out $7.68.
"I guess I do need more money, the job at Micky D's flipping burgers can't be anyworse than this"
She walks in and looks around. The room is nice, dark and cozy. She sees a woman cleaning off some tables in the middle of the room, and a cute, young man dusting off some glasses behind the counter. Maki walked up to the lady with confidence.
"Hello" she said and stuck out her hand, "My name is Maki. I'm questing for a job. I was wondering if you had any waitress positions open?" I'll work for minimum wage if neccessary."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:37 pm
*waves gently to the pretty women who walks in*

Welcome to the bar..Sit relax have a drin..

*hes cut off by the women as she speeks*
Hi im Ed, im the Bartender and bus boy for the time being.
that there *points to Raven* Is Raven if you want a job *blushes* i guess you knwo what to do .. *continues cleanign the bar and glasses trying to hide hi embarresment*  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:54 pm
Pokes her muzzle about .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:19 am
Raven smiled up at Maki,lightly shaking her hand, "Sure.How soon can you start?" She glanced over at Gothy and raised a brow.A light smile crossed her lips.  

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:56 am
*looks at Maki form across the room as he finishs his job and walks over to the arcade*

O...M ...G (spoken oh M GEE) DDRRR *squees and look for qurters* OMG..no mon.. *notices the "FREE PLAY" sign... YES!!!
*starts to play and giggles  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:06 pm
"I can start as soon as you need me. "
She peers into the direction of a small squeal that emitted from a corner. An arcade is located in the direction and she notices an attractive man, digging into his pockets. He jumped onto the DDR pad and started playing a fast paced sone. Maybe Afronova.
She secretely wanted to play-badly, as she is a DDR freak as well. She knew however, that this job is important and she didn't want to lose it.
She walked behind the counter with a smile as she passed the arcade and giggled. Grabbing an apron, she spotted the small notepads and a pen.
"Time for work"  

Intempestus

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:07 pm
*finishes and slips behind the bar and grabs his bag and walkt to the restroom comgin otu a few minuets later in a frehs pair of cloths his hair made into a need pony tail and a sweet aroma folling him he stands behidn the bar and behidn to doodle on a pad fo paper*

Hi Maki *smiles*
kinda slow isnt it?
*he looks bakc to his pad and continures drawing*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:41 pm
As Maki grabs the blue pen, another hand is reaching for the black one next to it- Ed's. Her slender fingers slightly brush against his fur, it is soft and warm.
Maki blushes as he speaks. He is doodling on a piece of paper.
"Yeah it is kinda slow I guess." says Maki with her head down. Her bangs fall upon her forehead, slightly covering her eyes.
"Um...I'll come back with a few orders"
She walks off slowly, towards the scattered groups of guests seated at random tables. Fiddling with her pen and pad, she takes the orders carefully, so she doesn't miss anything. Her tail twitches at one man's lisp. It's rather annoying.
Usually she'd find lisps a bit cute, but not when it's coming from the mouth of an old fart, literally. The man was a skunk, an old one at that.  

Intempestus

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:16 pm
still sitting behind the bar on his chair he continues drawing what had been running though his head as he finishes the rough sketch of some clothing he he tosses the pad down onto the bar in front of him awaiting Maki's drink orders. Hoping for something fancy so he can show off some of his "raver bartender" skillz he at acquired thought he years The pad showed a pair of pants a skirt and jacket all done in EGL style with slight hint of raver added in. He watches Maki's tail twitch and giggles softly as his skillfully roll the pen though his pure white fur cover hands humming a random jrock song that was now playing on his Ipod..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:26 pm
"Table one wants 3 Bloody Marys and the table with the kids want some cheese sticks...."
Maki giggled at the kids, they were bouncing around everywhere. It was just then that she thought What are kid/pups doing in this bar?? The parents must be crazy!

"Do your stuff Bartender!" said Maki with a wink. She tossed the pad of paper with the orders on the counter and sat down.
"Show me what you got, ne?" Her tail waved from side to side excitedly as she smiled at him. 3nodding  

Intempestus

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces