Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Chatterbox(General discussion)
discord is fine and all

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:37 pm
straight up real talk i don't have a problem with discord or minecraft there cool but there are users in here who still do use kik and in some cases only kik. i do have a discord garcia#2125 but i still think a kik would not be a bad thing. i would be happy to create one and maintain it if the captain king iv is too afraid it won't go over. i would also be happy to make him the sole other alt admin for the group so he can decide who stays and goes
but rather king iv was to make one or someone else or even me i still think a kik chat would be beneficial that way you could advertise another alt platforum to be social on

thoughts on a kik as well for iv group? OR do we already have one and no one will invite me to it? if we do have a kik acct add me to it at garcia9930

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:21 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
straight up real talk i don't have a problem with discord or minecraft there cool but there are users in here who still do use kik and in some cases only kik. i do have a discord garcia#2125 but i still think a kik would not be a bad thing. i would be happy to create one and maintain it if the captain king iv is too afraid it won't go over. i would also be happy to make him the sole other alt admin for the group so he can decide who stays and goes
but rather king iv was to make one or someone else or even me i still think a kik chat would be beneficial that way you could advertise another alt platforum to be social on

thoughts on a kik as well for iv group? OR do we already have one and no one will invite me to it? if we do have a kik acct add me to it at garcia9930

While I think that's a wonderful idea, I find/know it would also be a bit annoying having to go from one place to another to talk to IV members. Its better to have only two places where we can gather. So we don't have to constantly jump from one place to another.  

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:25 pm
Misvicious IV
god n1t30wl xiii ssc

While I think that's a wonderful idea, I find/know it would also be a bit annoying having to go from one place to another to talk to IV members. Its better to have only two places where we can gather. So we don't have to constantly jump from one place to another.

well it would be great for a backup or just to keep it fresh
week one MINECRAFT
week two DISCORD
week three KIK
week four GAIA CHAT ROOM (if you wanted to add another room and what not)
week five back to minecraft and so on from there
keeping it fresh and active is what keeps people to coming back to find out where there gonna be at next week for a chat
constantly keeping it in one place is well very stagnating to say the least and eventually its like DISCORD AGAIN? eh been there done that. whats the point im moving on to something fresh and hip and well its just not here
again i'm not complaining but i would think keeping it fresh and keep on rotating where people go is a better idea to keep interest  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:35 am
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Misvicious IV
god n1t30wl xiii ssc

well it would be great for a backup or just to keep it fresh
week one MINECRAFT
week two DISCORD
week three KIK
week four GAIA CHAT ROOM (if you wanted to add another room and what not)
week five back to minecraft and so on from there
keeping it fresh and active is what keeps people to coming back to find out where there gonna be at next week for a chat
constantly keeping it in one place is well very stagnating to say the least and eventually its like DISCORD AGAIN? eh been there done that. whats the point im moving on to something fresh and hip and well its just not here
again i'm not complaining but i would think keeping it fresh and keep on rotating where people go is a better idea to keep interest

I don't think we need a backup. We have Gaia and Discord. Discord overlay works with many games, you can use it while doing many other things, it can be in the background while you do whatever you wish to keep your attention as well. Our IV discord server is active <3 Discord can also be used on both phones, computers, tablets, and it is even possible to use it on consoles. As for our events though and where we have them that is another topic~  

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Pyr IV

Dedicated Loiterer

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:43 am
Misvicious IV
god n1t30wl xiii ssc

Nailed it, I'd say stick to discord. Anything more than that is work for everyone. If you are looking to freshen things up a bit, tell ideas to the staff on discord that they can do on discord so that they can implement them. I agree with what you are saying but I for one am not going to switch every week xd  
IV Chatterbox(General discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games