Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Nature's Embrace (Restricted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:03 am
Nature's Embrace: This location is the birthplace of nature, it's where Mother Nature resides. Which means if it falls the earth will slowly but surely wither away. The only way to access this place is if Mother Nature allows it.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:44 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Shocked/Mild happiness.βœ– β„Œπ”’π”žπ”©π”±π”₯β–Ί Leaf Wrapped Arms (Healing, Hidden)βœ– π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100% βœ– 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

The whistling sound of the wind passing through the small spaces was something very familiar to Xerath. During a time where Nature looked after him, he wouldn't sleep until he heard the whistles of the grove. It used to be his bedtime lullaby. Xerath slowly opened his eyes expecting the same searing pain across his entire body, but all he felt was relief. Looking at his arms and wounds Xerath realised what was going on, his naked body was now fully wrapped in healing herbs. He slowly sat up from his flat rock bed before rubbing his aching head. "So you're finally awake." Turning his head towards the voice's location he saw a woman in her young adult looking years leaning against a wall. Xerath frowned before laying back down. It seemed that the past between the two was plague with grudges. "Hate me if you want, but you know all that you'll receive from me is love."

"Why couldn't you be like your siblings? they embraced their destiny and are good kids. They don't talk back and do what I ask them to." Hearing the words coming out of her mouth ticked Xerath off even more than he was when Yuki rejected him. "Why? Because unlike them my task included tricking someone you cared about into willingly sacrificing themselves for nothing!" The lady then smiled a gentle smile before slowly approaching her disobedient adopted child. She then kneeled next to him and started stroking his hair while holding him close to her bosom. "You're a very special boy Xerath. It's true you were not dropped off by a god, but your father is not human. The demon name given to you was not by mistake and it wasn't to put you down. It's because your father was a wicked creature, while he wasn't a demon himself his actions turned him into one, thats why I gave you your destiny." Xerath still couldn't understand why he had to follow in his father's footsteps. It didn't have to be this way. Pushing the woman away from him Xerath sat up once more. "How could you...Because of you I turned up this way...You forced me down a path of a wicked man...A man shunned by everyone." The woman still had her smile as she was pushed off. This time while keeping her distance she crossed her arms as a wooden throne appeared. "I didn't force you down any path, you enjoyed following the same path as your father Loki...I was expecting you to be an exact copy of him, but when your task was given and I told you to trick that girl. Your eyes said it all, you weren't going to fulfil your task."

Xerath got up from bed and slowly limped over to the woman, with his fists curled up, he wanted to end her. She knew what his intentions were but didn't flinch she still had some things to say, and Xerath was acting like a baby throwing a tantrum. Nothing she can't handle. "You failing to deliver taught me something." Stopping half way to hear what else she had to say Xerath sat on the ground and calmed down for a bit. "Destiny is always changing, no one controls your destiny but you. When you made the girl leave you, I had two more visions. Each with a different ending to your story." Xerath smiled as his fists rested, he knew exactly what she was talking about, and while he was shocked and angry about the revelations he learned today. Him knowing that his mother approves of his way made him a happier. "Thank you mother, and I don't care what you did in the past. You took me in and cared for me, even when I was a horrible child." The smiling woman snapped her fingers as Xerath began sinking into the ground once more, waving to her special boy goodbye.

Mother Nature
VVV

User Image

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:41 am
Short Time-Skip

User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►...βœ– ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰►...βœ– π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100% βœ– 𝔒𝔒ℭ►...

"Life's a b***h, isn't it? I was a fool to think I had a place here."

Xerath did what he had to do...He was now what they wanted him to be, the trickster...He finally pulled off the greatest trick of all. Tricking someone into sacrificing themselves. He sat on top of a rock in the middle of nowhere waiting for nature to open its gates and send him back where he belongs. His eyes were filled with tears he could still remember the poor man's last words as he killed himself. Xerath didn't care about the great surge in power he received, it never mattered to him only one thing mattered to him and now...A tree's trunk opened up revealing a flight of stairs leading underground. Inside was dark and cold with the only light source being the tiny flicker at the end of the road. Xerath slowly made his way down the stairs and found five pillars surrounding a throne, on each pillar stood a humanoid and on the throne his adoptive mother. At first, Xerath didn't know what was going on, he assumed after doing what they wanted he'd be welcomed back with open arms. Sure he threatened them but they also wanted to kill someone he loved. He looked around the room suspiciously then his eyes fell to his mother who had a somber look on her face.

"What are YOU doing here? Is our little brother's heart broken? BooHoo! We warned you!" The White figure's feminine voice echoed through the area followed by chuckles. Xerath simply looked at the pillar with a look of shame, not because of his youngest sister's mocking words, no. He was ashamed of the actions he committed to be welcome here. "She's right...We did warn you, but you never listened. Maybe now you'll realize that we always have your best interest in heart. Listen to us next time." The blue hooded figures voice was forgiving and welcoming, unlike the girl's voice. "No, there won't be a next time. I don't want him anywhere near us. Did you all forget what he said to us, the threat he gave us?! I'd rather die than allow him to come back here." The woman sitting on the throne stood up and slammed her heel on the ground. "Enough! Xerath is your youngest brother. Can't you find it in your hearts to forgive him?! He did it out of" Xerath bit down on his lips before opening his mouth and a command came out "Shut up! Let them vent..." The woman stopped her protest and sat back on her throne looking shocked. "Let's have a vote...All in favor of forgiving Xerath" Two hands were raised out of six. The second oldest brother jumped down and placed his hand on Xerath as he laughed in his youngest brothers face. "Bye bye now...You lost your love and your family...Life would've been better if you didn't exist" Poof...Xerath was transported out of his family home and back in London.

"This is goodbye"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Woods

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces